Carlos Lehder Rivas

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
cenazangel
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: adelaide

Carlos Lehder Rivas

Unread post by cenazangel » July 31st, 2012, 4:23 am

Hi

Ive put this here because i don't know where else to put it

Ive been doing personal reserch into the Medillen Drug Cartel of the 80's
Several things have confused me and i'm wondering if someone could clear up the question of is Carlos Lehder still incarcerated or not and if so which prison and where. There also appears to be alot of confusion on who are the off springs of the members of the cartel. Several contraversial figures have stepped up claiming to be the son/daughter of this person or that person. Who really is telling the truth ????

Thanks

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Carlos Lehder Rivas

Unread post by alexalonso » August 1st, 2012, 7:19 pm

cenazangel wrote:Hi

Several things have confused me and i'm wondering if someone could clear up the question of is Carlos Lehder still incarcerated or not and if so which prison and where. There also appears to be alot of confusion on who are the off springs of the members of the cartel. Several contraversial figures have stepped up claiming to be the son/daughter of this person or that person. Who really is telling the truth ????

Thanks
I never heard of him.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Carlos Lehder Rivas

Unread post by Sentenza » October 14th, 2012, 4:40 am

alexalonso wrote:
cenazangel wrote:Hi

Thanks
I never heard of him.
One of the most famous and rich columbian drug kingpins in the 80s. Known for his addicition to coke, his unpredictability and ruthlesness.
He was of german origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Lehder

On this list of top ten richest gangsters of all time he is ranked #5.

http://newsone.com/1505845/top-10-riche ... -all-time/

He is somewhere in prison in the US.