Australia gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Australia gangs

Unread post by juniorx » June 7th, 2004, 12:37 am

id say the Asians (Chinese Mostly) would rip the Bikers if it came down to the Cut.. Straight up numbers home boy.. think Chinatown and think Thousands ...

NuKe

Unread post by NuKe » June 7th, 2004, 6:17 am

nah Gypsy Jokers have Thousands aswell...oh and why are Viets worst, gang there only viets..not much of em here in SA, lots of Chinese people tho

NuKe

Unread post by NuKe » June 7th, 2004, 6:35 am

this is a pic of some bikeys..as you can see there are MANY of them in the pic and i assure you there are alot more down the street..i live very close to where this is at...and all them bikeys turned up for ONE persons funeral..imagine seein all them rockin up at yo crib all with shotguns

[img]http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003 ... bikers.jpg[/img]

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 7th, 2004, 7:08 am

yeh and homie.. r u down with any Organized Chinese Syndicates.. ??.. u live in SA homie.. yes.. Bikers do run there.. Bikers dun run where im at.. and wont.. Chinese got thousands of heads .. and dude this applies to ALL gangs.. not EVERY member got heat and less than half of the ones WITH heat carry it around 24/7 .. u forgot many Bikers r just parts of a "club" with alot of them not even Gang-involved.. this applies greatly to alot of MC's.. i know the Rebels in NSW r dangerous as hell.. but theres SO many of them that aint even down the dirt.. they legit people.. holdin down legit jobs just part of a MC club..

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » June 14th, 2004, 12:22 am

i have to say if there is ever some Biker Asian Clash, the asians would probly be destroyed. althought a whole shipload would jsut arrive next week anyway. The bikers are resourceful and are all over Australia. Most of those clubs that seem legit always are part of another Chapter which is usually the crime filled one. For instance the Ulysees Club in Melbourne is part of the Outlaws..........very organised.
Most of these bikers dont have permanent homes or tax numbers, they're hard to trace and they have a lot of money in the Amphetamines trade.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 14th, 2004, 5:10 am

dude.. u on a big ass trip.. outta say 1000 bikers.. 300 of em would actually ride on ur ass .. Clubs even like the Rebels r feared as hell.. and got thousands of heads.. but more than half r not even part of what we consider a gang.. there everday people who go to work and earn a living.. and u saying most of em dont have a permanent residence is non-sense dude.. ur getting info from the wrong people.. less than quarter live this live ur thinking of.. ask someone whose actually involved and knows what there talking about..

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » June 17th, 2004, 1:12 am

yeah they sleep at my house all the time lol

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: gang in Australia

Unread post by polysaturated » August 15th, 2004, 1:49 am

My dad's brother is in the can here (Windsor) was in Long Bay he banged with some 5T gang members he told me, he is Maori btw.

I live in St. George area, Hurstville if any of you fellas know where that is. I don't see much gangs around here but I heard it's got a notorious rep for gangs and crime. I know there are alot of South Africans are starting to move in through Kogarah I think some of them are bringing all that American colour gang stuff over here.

The Asian gangs are a joke here, they're school kids but there's usually alot of them. They all seem to stand like up to my waist. My father's family has connections with Hell's Angels Sydney Chapter, Black Uhlans, Bra Boys, Highway 61, Banditos, Mongrel Mob and Black Power. The last two gangs even showed up to my dad's wedding back home in NZ so my family is pretty heavy. I don't know any of these street gangs. Usually just some kids who have been watching too much Boys N the Hood and their all out together flaunting their bandannas.

Where are most of yous from and if you're from this area I live in, what are the gangs around here?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 15th, 2004, 4:57 am

aye dude.. the admin dont let me send PM's (no love for me) but fa real i know where Hurstville is.. i used to know these 2 Curry dudes from there.. One of em was called Shalvin.. he was well known in the area.. used to Cruise round Cronulla alot with him and pick up chicks.. lost Contact when he quit the tafe course we was doen together tho.. and the Street Gangs nowhere in Australia is High dude.. Drive-bys dont exist.. only recently have guns been used in alot of Assaults.. alot of people still go at it from the Shoulders.. although the number of Asians with Pocket Knives is Increasing.. lol.. (Filipino Mostly) some down ass Viets in that Cabra-Vale area tho.. met some of em that r like pitbulls.. most Chinese i see r more of the Businessman Gangsta instead of actually being Dangerous themselves.. Viets r more Wild and ruthless.. Chinese r More wait 6months and kill u while ur sleeping.. lol.. Lebs.. well.. they kill each other so im not fussed either way.. lol.. Aussies.. no Aussies hold weight except for Bikers.. in Cambelltown some Aussie dudes got fucked up real hard recently.. Minto/Ingleburn Area.. the Asians and Fobs mashed down something severe on them.. thats life i guess.. anywayz.. holla back..

jin

Unread post by jin » August 21st, 2004, 5:39 pm

these are the big gangs in syd atm
singwa korean,chinese

white tigers mixed nearly dead

black butterflys viet

black dragons

big circle asian

phillomafia phillopino craziest gang there is 4 sure

and euroboys there my boys

crazy mutha fukers lebo

wog boy crew lebo

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 21st, 2004, 7:05 pm

Singwor is Predominantly Chinese.. but the thing with Singwor.. they let anybody join..

14k r the same.. got wogs, asians, aussies.. everything.. predominantly Asian tho..

Big Circle.. wouldnt fuck with these dudes.. they r high up in the Organized crime scene with Triads of Australia.. Big Circle could be considered Triads.. but most of em r young dudes.. but i can Guarantee.. fuck with them on a Large Scale.. ur ass gonna be fucked up hardcore..

Speaking of Big Gangs.. what about all the Bikers... go to the Cross homie.. self explanatory..

Arabs.. Telopia St. in Bankstown.. ive heard some fucked up shit happen there..

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » August 21st, 2004, 9:15 pm

do u know if they're is a gang called MOKO SIDE i saw some people at caringbah and one of them had ^^ that on their backs in olde english.

jin

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 4:26 am

i consider bikie gangts in there own league juinor x my uncles with rebels but i meant street wise and sing wa always fightin big circlke go down to eastwood and ull see them takin eachother out thats where i mostly kick it true bout the sing wa lettin n e race in but they have to be a good fighter my recruter was a big fat fuckin lebo but he can pak a punch

jin

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 4:30 am

the one thing i neva fuckin see r samoans n tongans that claim crips n bloods peaple tellin me they roll down near mt druit n doonside so i kick it there every day for a week no crips no blood i rolled a tongan nuthin happened no crips afta me so i believe there dead or just neva existed

jin

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 4:35 am

yo junior im not picky man i rolled tht tongan coz he was the only person i could find near me im no racist (sayin dis coz i just reliezed it said tongan pride underneath ure name)

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 2nd, 2004, 6:41 am

u get certain people/families claiming blood and crip.. u dont have em claiming a block.. this aint american homie.. roll whoever u want.. and ur proof of Singwor letting anyone in.. Look at u.. ur Polish and ur Recruiter is Lebo.. how the hell does that work.. like having bob brown in the russian Mafia..

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 3rd, 2004, 1:45 am

Dere is a few Tongans claimin Crips me homeboy iz Tongan n he claim Crip n so do his Broz n Cuzinz

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 3rd, 2004, 11:51 pm

where in Sydney u from homey ??

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 4th, 2004, 2:55 am

im from the City of Rockdale (originally from the City of Liverpool)

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » September 5th, 2004, 11:27 pm

i live in bexley, right on the oval up here. where abouts in rockdale r u

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 2nd, 2004, 5:56 am

yeah man i know hville pretty well, that whole area is filled up with tryhards and wannabe's..only out in the west (livo-cabra) or the lebo neighbourhoods like lakemba,punchbowl,bnakstown might i feel a bit paranoid.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 21st, 2004, 10:10 pm

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » October 22nd, 2004, 3:05 am

hey jin i kick it in eastwood... i know all the tongans there

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: gang in Australia

Unread post by bizzy » October 22nd, 2004, 5:04 am

polysaturated wrote:My dad's brother is in the can here (Windsor) was in Long Bay he banged with some 5T gang members he told me, he is Maori btw.

I live in St. George area, Hurstville if any of you fellas know where that is. I don't see much gangs around here but I heard it's got a notorious rep for gangs and crime. I know there are alot of South Africans are starting to move in through Kogarah I think some of them are bringing all that American colour gang stuff over here.

The Asian gangs are a joke here, they're school kids but there's usually alot of them. They all seem to stand like up to my waist. My father's family has connections with Hell's Angels Sydney Chapter, Black Uhlans, Bra Boys, Highway 61, Banditos, Mongrel Mob and Black Power. The last two gangs even showed up to my dad's wedding back home in NZ so my family is pretty heavy. I don't know any of these street gangs. Usually just some kids who have been watching too much Boys N the Hood and their all out together flaunting their bandannas.

Where are most of yous from and if you're from this area I live in, what are the gangs around here?

hey poly im south african colured folk. The south africans are very much in the american gang shit but have gone way too far.. They are much worse than american gangs and are getting worse each year. When i go back and stay at my ma's house which is in the ghetto but its a nice ghetto, anywayz its lockdown coz its to dangerous in night, my cuzzin told me this story when she was bout to go out of mas house to get sumfin from corner shop but she decided to say. 2 minutes later peeps crpet up on some niggaz and smoked em in my mahs street. The funny thing is that the main gang in my ma's area ia named the Americans and they have a massive usa flag outside they HQ

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 24th, 2004, 5:35 pm

Poly

You obviuosly dont know enough to speakin bad about asian gangs here, true there are alot of little asian try hards around the St george area , rockdale and hurstville, they're mainly indos and chinese around that area.
For one ur lookin at the wrong areas, u should ask ur dad's brother about the 5T gang if he banged with them in jail, 5T are a Viet gang that was in power in the late 80's early 90's, they are not 1 gang anymore and have seprated into separate groups and are fighting eachother, the most ruthless and dangerous gangs are from SE asia, Viets, Laos and cambodians and they are all concentrated in the west, Cabramatta, Canley vale, Bankstown, Fairfeild etc etc not some BS white tryhard areas like hurstville and rockdale, they are the suburbs compared to the South west
And if your talkin about asian school kids of course they're a joke because they're school kids, some of those gangs u named are a joke like the Bra boys?? uve got to be kiddin Maroubra beach gang hahahaha and these 2 NZ bikie gangs dont even exist here, Hells angels and Banditos and Balck Uhlans are well known bikie gangs and some have working relationships with many Vietnamese gangs but they will never play against Vietnamese gangs, lets just say a couple of bikie gangs have tried to play against us and both times they got taught a lesson in gun play and took their asses back from where they came from, namely a run in at the blackmarket nightclub many many years ago

another thing poly if u are infact have polynesian blood either samoan or tongan u better know who ur enemies and ur friends are, because in jail Viets have got ur peoples back so watch wat ur saying, u better ask ur uncle about that, the only people we have problems with in jail are those Muthfckn Abos, dirty fckn scums, Bikies and lebs dont even funk with Viets because Viets will lay their asses out, but its wen we get sent to cessnock, windsor and all those country jails there are a shitload of abos there and not that many viets, but we hold our own and wen abos get sent to Parklea, silverwater, long bay and all the sydney jails where Viets and asians run these jails and have the highest numbers we get our revenge.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 25th, 2004, 12:43 am

Well I aint going out to look for gangs I'm not an idiot I know the viet/chinese ones exist, all Im saying is AROUND HERE in these suburbs gangs arent anything. You will get jumped and perhaps stabbed (DOUBT IT) maybe if you go and start trouble because they're out to prove something but some of them dont even have a cause, they're imitators. This is not just Asians, this is Lebbos and Islanders too.

Also you think Banditos, Angels, Uhlans are a joke?

Anyway, I got photos of my uncle in prison and some pics of these Viet guys, I might put them up when I get a scanner or just PM to you if you're interested. I don't think they'd like to have their pics floating around on the net or on the net period. So we'll see.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 25th, 2004, 12:57 am

BTW I was refering to the Asians gangs in Hurstville, and if you think this place is white then you ain't lived in the Shire. These suburbs are more Lebbo n Greek if anything.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 25th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Also you think Banditos, Angels, Uhlans are a joke? ------ no i dont think they are a joke, i have nothing against Bikies, we are friends with many bikies, like i said in my post we have working relationships with the bikies and there are other bikie gangs like The Nomads and The Rebels , Gypsy Jokers and the Comancheros, who are in competition with eachother. we have had run ins with a couple of bikie gangs which i will not name, and my point is we dont care that u are a bikie gang if u are our enemy or you cross us we will take it to you, and im sure the bikies think the same way.

True. Brighton, Rockdale has a lot of greeks and lebs but it is still a walk in the park compared to the areas i live in. it aint no joke out here in the west espec at the moment.

Thats cool Poly, i dont need to see pics of these Viets from Jail, i have been and have many many brothers that have been to jail and back and its something we wanna forget. Its up to you if u wanna post it but i respect their decisions if they dont want it posted on the net. You never know i may even know them.

Ask your uncle if Islanders and Viets click up inside. when i was inside we were friendly with islanders, they ate rice with us and they loved to sing, the tongans use to have a guitar and they used to sing some native tunes wen we used to have time out on the yard and we built some friendships, we had their backs and they had ours, so its all good bro.

But it FCUK ABOS!!! If any Abos are reading this and have done some time, yall know wat im talkin about , we're infiltrating more and more country jails and we're gonna bring it to you Motherfckers and this is for all my brothers that got stabbed and bashed by you Dirty ass scums up in Cessnock, that was off point so i'll stop now

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 26th, 2004, 12:33 am

What jails have you been to? You might know my uncle, he was in Long Bay and is now out in Windsor finishing up his sentence.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 26th, 2004, 5:17 pm

wats up Poly

i was inside from 96 - early 2000, spent a year in remand at Silverwater before my case went to trial, then was transferred btwn there and parklea then towards the end of my sentence i was moved to Long Bay only for about 6 months, as Long bay is not considered a maximum security centre anymore, and i was allowed work release then i screwed up my work release cos the screws came to my registered workplace and i wasnt there hahaha and so they took away my work release privelages and was sent to cessnock for the remainder of my sentence.

so are u Samoan , Tongan or Maori?

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » October 26th, 2004, 9:18 pm

hey sv2004 no need to be dissin all aboriginals cause we all arnt bad maye around where u are u came across some bad ones.. but hey we all arnt bad anyways i got a question

is there any Aboriginal gangs there in sydney??

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 26th, 2004, 11:05 pm

yep i've met some friendly kooris no probs with them they were cool. Probably abbo gangs in redfern.

btw, SV2004 u get that pm?