New Zealand gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

New Zealand gangs

Unread post by TAADOW » May 5th, 2004, 9:06 pm

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1854/mongrel.jpg[/img]

Mongrel Mob Gang Members..
Not sure if that was a funeral or a Gang Convention..
but it was like in the 90s..

Bottom rocker describes the Area or Set they are from..
or a unit of..i.e..notorious and Rogue as seen are different units of Mongrel Mob.
Aotearoa means New Zealand..it is Maori Language.
Christchurch etc are areas.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PICS of NZ GANGS..

Unread post by TAADOW » May 5th, 2004, 9:19 pm

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1050/tame.jpg[/img]

This is a pic of my uncle..The Tattoos displayed on his Face are what is called TA MOKO..It has emaning and significance to where he is from etc.
If you ever get a chance to see Ben Harpers Tattoos you will get a fair idea...The whole back of Harpers tattoo are Maori Tattoo and was done my a Maori Tattoo artist.
My Uncle is known as a MAORI Activist..Someone who defends or stands up to Government injustices and prejudices against our Race..

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/897/mmhelmet.jpg[/img]

This guy is a Mongrel Mob member.. and this pic was taken at a gang convention,im just told by my cousin who is highly ranked.
Notice the differnece in Ta Moko to gang affiliated Tattoos of the face..
A lot of the Gang Members usually have there insigmia tattooed on there face.

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7518/Mongrel140.jpg[/img]

This is a Mongrel Mob member in Jail Tat Form..
The whole back is usually used for there Back Patch Display.
Last edited by TAADOW on May 6th, 2004, 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » May 6th, 2004, 2:56 am

good post nice and informative. thanks

this is the mess we need more of. all the net banging and fake copy cat claiming i can do without.

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 6th, 2004, 8:11 am

very good post TAADOW.

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 6th, 2004, 8:14 am

have you got any more pics ???

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » May 6th, 2004, 3:16 pm

More pics will come soon,including some of me..pity i dont have old memory photos but in a way im glad...
Some of these pics i have to get authority,things can happen if you know what i mean..
The Mob were cool..
Did you know heres a fact,prolly 90% of Gang Members are Cousins,who are rivalz on both sides including other gangs..

Like i said previously lot of it seemed to stem from Maori Tribal Wars..

Another thing notable was that a lot of the fighting of gangs here are more likely not to do drivebys but actually walk in another town with they patches on and waht they consider the term STAUNCH it out...
In the old days thats what you had to do in some gangs like walk in another gangs turf with your rag or tee shirt displaying rival colors..
and have fistfights,knives bats chains..That was like the early 80s up to the 90s...believe it or not it still happens nowadays..
You will get the odd driveby..but not like the L.A. Mentality..

More pics soon...

let me end this on a high note..
a KKK tried to get up and running up in here in the North Island city Called Auckland..which is like a Major City ion New Zealand
location was found and they actually got chased out of town..soon as gangs found out they molotov and smashed everything..you had like all the brothers including me gearing up to go over and deal to them,No one was arrested..and they left..
You wil find there are a few white m/cycle gang racists,but like every punk behind there pointed shaped conehead they are more the cowards than there forefathers.
Now New Zealand is split like into whats known as a NTH Island and STH Island..the Sth Island is like white dominated and a lot of KKK influenced gangs live there..NTH Island is more Polynesian Maori Etnical races..
A lot of the Nth Island gangs have moved into the Sth island to straihten them Gay Gay Gay suckers out..
some of them white groups have meaning like they dont like asians ,hindus,middle easterners,immigrants etc in they towns..and they like have a lot of hatred for them..Its known that even Maoris are known to be in these white groups..Mainly cuhz they dont wanna see the country with idiot muslim militants and a hindu dairy owner on every corner as well as takeaways..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 6th, 2004, 7:38 pm

TAADOW wrote:Another thing notable was that a lot of the fighting of gangs here are more likely not to do drivebys but actually walk in another town with they patches on and waht they consider the term STAUNCH it out...
In the old days thats what you had to do in some gangs like walk in another gangs turf with your rag or tee shirt displaying rival colors..
and have fistfights,knives bats chains..That was like the early 80s up to the 90s...believe it or not it still happens nowadays..
You will get the odd driveby..but not like the L.A. Mentality..
This is 100% correct brother .. we got Heart .. Drive-bys is complete gay shyt ya know .. whats up with that .. roll on past some fools house and start shootin everything in sight .. and half the time hit someone who has nothin to do with it.. thats weak .. get up in the fools face and grow some balls.. im out.. Peace.. and TAADOW thx on the info's..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » May 11th, 2004, 10:43 am

Good post TAADOW. very good information. :)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 11th, 2004, 12:51 pm

real good post taadow, real interesting. by the way, are the maori tattoos made in some traditional method, you know, like in a very painful way with a needle and a lil hammer? i read about some history about tattooing and they mentioned it. being from around those islands, the maori people must be really knowing about this. thanks

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 12th, 2004, 4:03 am

by pops got hes tats with Spike off an Orange Tree when he was a Kid.. and ive also known some Islanders that back in the day used a Sharks Tooth..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 12th, 2004, 10:38 pm

ive known of people to get the tatts done only days after they have been Jumped in..

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » May 13th, 2004, 9:04 am

Those are not gangs theyre Motorcycle Clubs only the 5.0 and ignorant peeps call them gangs.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 13th, 2004, 5:23 pm

not a gang?.. its like saying the hells angels arent a gang u nob shiner.. ur the only ignorant faggg on here so bounce on out !

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » May 14th, 2004, 4:09 pm

Hey guys,
These are GANGS not motorcycle gangs.The actual term the 5.0.use here are STREET GANGS.(dont believe everything you read about what 5.0 say on the internet)
The Maori and Islander tattoos are very similar in culture.
And hold value to tradition....

Maori Tattooing of the Face is spiritual,and is therefore TAPU(taboo,sacred)to have it actually done ,without consent from KAUMATUAS(Elders of Maori Tribes).
Yes you were ranked back in the old days,alot of the Chiefs of each tribe adorned them.
but among gangs here there is no such thing as Rank via Tattooing.

The Maori tattooing of Gang members,is usually done after some one is initiated into the gang it really becomes a choice to them,some do it for what is known as MANA(which means Power,Pride ,be strong,Strengthen onesself).
They (gang members) will usually Tattoo FULL TA MOKO Facial tattoos (like my uncle in the pic above)They are the ones who are usually deep in the Maori culture..
You become a different person once these are placed on your face,
Ive seen people lose it,go of the edge,end up in mental hospitals,etc after they have had it on,
I myself claim testimony to that.
Ive been lasered as i mentioned before but still got a long way to get more of.

The other style of tattooing is usually a mixture of the Gang Colors with Maori Design on the face.Which a lot of Gang members do wear,and the choice really beckons you if you wish to get them done,some get it done as an identity or to intimidate.
I seen a lot of staunch dudes in my time,some i choose not to look at eye to eye who wear these facial tattoos.
and that goes for Polynesians to.
some of the Polynesian(Islanders)in the gang have facial tattoos to.
But it will usually contain Gang colors with rockers.

In jail you are more n likely to get Tattooed on the face more than on the outside of jail.
You end up in the POUND(hole)for a few months cuhz your not allowed to tattoo yourself in there..

The tools used for tattooing were that of a Sharks tooth or Whalebone and a Hammer real native styles.
ill have to gther more info of my dad about that.
Nowadays its all by power..needles and ink in jail
and tattoo guns and needles..

But all tattooing of Maori,Samoan,Tongan etc all have Traditional Values.
Pics soon...

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 14th, 2004, 5:25 pm

More very good info TAADOW... keep it commin

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » May 17th, 2004, 7:45 pm

yeah sorry but they blocked out COBRA the bottom rocker..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » May 17th, 2004, 7:55 pm

wcrockets wrote:Very interesting! Those guys look like they could sure scrap too. Lol.
yeah your not to far of there as i said before and the brother juniox explained its mostly fist fights and is still nowadays but with the rise in methamphetamine theres been a few guns pulled and few murders but other than that theres still fistfights.The only time guns are really pulled is if its tit for tat tactics..
I tell you though i had some mean fights with a few Samoans and Tongans and even my own kind Maori.and they dont give in easy daym them just keep coming back at ya..
Especially if they Fresh(like real native)those are the dangerous ones.
and 1 on 1s usually are harder in jail.
Try looking at the intimidating ones with Full Face tattoos..Daym tthem is some maddoggin niggahs!.
gotta look the other way.
Otherwise jsut go with the dont give a FK attitude..
and give them a go..
Just forgot to mention how much the Gang colors mean to these guys.they will lay down there life for it.
It means more than actual family members..
But i seen some weak as ones that bow down..
Only time they usually bow down is when they are alone..
I read the book Do or Die quite a few years ago about the life of Monster Kody.Daym i read that book a few times was real interesting..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 17th, 2004, 10:49 pm

hey TAADOO these pics is deep.. when i talk to mah pops next ill ask him info's on black power back in the dayz he was over there doin hes stuff.. he had hes jacket for many hears while he was here.. lost it when i was a kid moving house.. pops nearly broke down in tears.. that shit meant alot to him.. and about Colors be thicker to some people than they fam.. thats some mass bull huh.. wasnt long ago.. a family member would go to the grave for any other member of the family..shyts all twisted now ... but even to this day.. a fool can pull a gun or a knife on mah pops.. and he will still go Toe To Toe with that dude.. hey im 17 .. which of course is relaitvely young.. but my pops is 40.. and that fool would still straight pound of my ass no doubt.. hell.. i still gotta kiss every elder of the family when i meet them.. whether they be male or female... plus if i dont.. i be gettin a mass hiding for Disprespecting them.. anywayz.. ur doin great on here brother.. peace

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » May 21st, 2004, 4:01 pm

Why was Taadow`s post with the pics deleted???

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 21st, 2004, 11:05 pm

which one ?.. what was it called ?

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 22nd, 2004, 11:58 am

MrYayo wrote:Why was Taadow`s post with the pics deleted???
what one???

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 22nd, 2004, 2:25 pm

yeah, i remember a few pics that arent here anymore, like the one with the two guys, one with a fist tattoo on his neck and the other guy with the patch tattoo on his cheek. theyre not there now

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 22nd, 2004, 2:27 pm

i have no idea, but check the genral section, they have been having the same problems all over the site

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 22nd, 2004, 7:55 pm

o yes.. i remember now.. the Black power dudes.. one had SMO tatoo on hes Chest..

Suzuki_MX

Re: New Zealand gangs

Unread post by Suzuki_MX » June 24th, 2004, 1:04 am

There Has Been Alot Of Fighting With Samoan's And Maori's At My Skool

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 24th, 2004, 1:13 am

theres always and always will be fighting between the Tongans, Samoan, maori's.. and on this u cant turn to the older folks because they worse than the new generation.. the Young generation actally mix on occasions.. the older ones wanna fight straight away..

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » June 29th, 2004, 2:37 pm

hey junior, im a big fan of the movies once were warriors, and what becomes of the broken hearted. The gangs in this are the hawks and the snakes i think, are these immitation gangs of the real onez in nz coz they got those big logos outside the HQ and they look similar to the real thang....

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » July 2nd, 2004, 11:20 pm

ill have to check the movies out again.. Been a while since i seem them.. but what i can say... is this Movie dosnt stretch the truth.. u guyz should see the Rate of Violent Crimes in NZ.. for there Population the Violent crimes and street gangs r VERY ACTIVE.. and VERY HIGH.. This comes from all Races.. Polynesians r the most Active street Gangs in NZ.. there and also the Black Power and the Mongrel mob that r Top of the Organized Crime in NZ along with the well known White Gang Hells Angels..

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 4th, 2004, 2:58 pm

man i know this is completely off topic but i had to ask yah, lol you watch the pacific islanders smash up the wallabies, mayne that shit was good, i love all the all those teams put together was sick, even though they lost they done fuckt up some aussies. The funny thing was that they all the islands came together to play, lol no beefing like there normally is, anywayz a good game to watch, but the gotta play nz next week. MAN i hope they did what tonga did against nz at world cup last yr.. you know when nz did haka and tonga did they tribal dance at the same time DAYUMMMMMMMMMM that was the best im tellling you

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » July 4th, 2004, 7:21 pm

lol.. yer i was laughin.. and yeh tht Rathbone guy got messed up big time.. and ABOUT TIME someone put Gregan in Place i hate that lil bastard.. hes a crying bitch..

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » July 28th, 2004, 7:55 pm

LoL YEAH RESPEST TO THE ISLANDERS MAN.WHY DO THE AUSSIES ALWAYS CRY WHEN THEY GET BATTERED.

Had a read of joan lomus book the other day he talks lil bit about the gangs in south auckland,seems pretty mad place,tongan gangs beefing with somoans and shite.Even metioned a crip gang mixed of somoans and tongans i think.

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 28th, 2004, 11:27 pm

yeah jonah was my favourite player, i got a 2 year old Stafforshire bull terrier (Staffie), and i named him jonah lol. Im pretty sure he was a lsot cause when he was younger so his mum sent him to private skool to keep him off the streets, does it mention this in the book?