Bloods and Crips in Australia

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Crips and Bloods

Unread post by RDB » March 29th, 2005, 2:05 pm

oh yeah, and theres some playa who just moved from detroit to our city, he's got his own set now, Anders Yard Ballas, but i think he's a poser, they all wear purple bandana's and shit and i'm like, "man! he got that from San Andreas!" he swears "allegiance" to Crips and shit, says he he got a cuz in Detroit who's Crippin. I don't even think there is Crips in Detroit. Anyway, does anybody know if theres a real gang that uses the color purple? I saw a picture of some guys at a funeral all purple and white with a purple rag draped over the coffin, i think they might be crips.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 29th, 2005, 2:25 pm

RDB wrote:oh yeah, and theres some playa who just moved from detroit to our city, he's got his own set now, Anders Yard Ballas, but i think he's a poser, they all wear purple bandana's and shit and i'm like, "man! he got that from San Andreas!" he swears "allegiance" to Crips and shit, says he he got a because in Detroit who's Crippin. I don't even think there is Crips in Detroit. Anyway, does anybody know if theres a real gang that uses the color purple? I saw a picture of some guys at a funeral all purple and white with a purple rag draped over the coffin, i think they might be crips.
The picture i saw was grape st. crips at a funreal laying purple bandannas on the coffin but anyway anders yard ballas what a joke lol.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 29th, 2005, 2:47 pm

RDB wrote:he swears "allegiance" to Crips and shit, says he he got a because in Detroit who's Crippin. I don't even think there is Crips in Detroit.
There are, Albanian (Mightve Misspelled) Crips..

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » March 29th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Albanian?! Fuck those guys! We have some Serbs in our crew and they was tellin us how dis Albanians be trafficking young girls 4 prostitution in England and shit and i thinkin "that shit is just fucked up and wrong!" 187 on dey ass!

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » March 29th, 2005, 7:52 pm

RDB wrote:Albanian?! fu-- those guys! We have some Serbs in our crew and they was tellin us how dis Albanians be trafficking young girls 4 prostitution in England and shit and i thinkin "that shit is just #%@& up and wrong!" 187 on dey ass!

lmao

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 29th, 2005, 10:52 pm

There is a picture that comes up on google search if you search up images.
Type in "crips" and you should get a picture with a group of crip guys all in Compton hats.The guy in the middle is Samoan while the rest of the guys around him are Black american.
From what i hear there are a lot of samoans in the area of "Park village" in compton.I also hear that it is a samoan mixed with black american crip gang in that neighborhood

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 30th, 2005, 3:01 am

There are also SOS crip gangs from Long Beach and Samoan Bloods from Carson, I have spent a fair bit of time in Los Angeles and the gangs in Australia don't come near to what is going on in the US, the dudes in Australia are just copycats, why dont people just be original.

DC

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » March 30th, 2005, 12:23 pm

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 30th, 2005, 2:53 pm

Homie that grape st. crips.

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » March 30th, 2005, 8:08 pm

yeah i know homz, dats the picture i was talking aboot

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 31st, 2005, 2:07 am

DC.. u might wanna point out which asians ur talking about here ok.. becoz i guarantee.. SO many asians r bustaz big time.. the only reason they r to be feared is becoz of how many they r of them.. when where talkin percentage the majority r bitches.. and YES i was talkin to you about talkin shit.. coz yeh woopy doo u been to america.. congrats.. do u actually talk to any tongans that have been to the states.. lived in the states.. been on the streets in the states.. yeh i dont think so.. so as u said.. just speak on what u know.. not what u think u know.. and about being original.. do u call the Triads in Australia just copycats and bustas because they follow the generic term "triad".. i dont think so..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 31st, 2005, 2:45 am

Hey JuniorX, Im not gonna turn this into an argument because this is place where we can share information. Ok I have known some hardcore Tongans over the years and 1 of which was UTB and was not a crip or blood, the other guy was a bouncer who is part of no gang and has alot of family in the states and is a stand up guy. He told me all about how Tongans have there own gang in LA and how the guys overhere are related and what not, but its not like in the states and it never will be.
My point is in Australia its just not the same, 10 years from now these guys are not going to be Bloods and Crips fighting against rival gangs they will be family men with a Job and everyday problems, its just a phase these youngsters go through and wanna be part of something and form gangs, its nothing new.
In regards to the Asians yes there are some Bustas but for every busta there is ten more with knives ready to use them, and Triads are an international organisation with links all over the world much like the mafia, not the same as a street gang..

DC

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 31st, 2005, 3:00 pm

Who in the hell is main triad mafia do they claim blood or crip?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 31st, 2005, 8:00 pm

DiaBo what planet are you from, you have never heard of Triads..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » March 31st, 2005, 9:32 pm

The 14K and Big Circle Boys in Australia do have direct links to the bosses in HK, China and Taiwan.

I don't know if the Tongan Crips/Bloods in Australia have direct links with the real Tongan/Samoan sets in U.S.A. but if they do then they aren't copying anything but if they aren't I would consider them copy-cats.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » April 1st, 2005, 12:23 am

DiaBo wrote:Who in the hell is main triad mafia do they claim blood or crip?
Main Triad Mafia is a European Crip set in holland

but the Triad mafia..or Triads is the chinese mob

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 1st, 2005, 4:55 am

DiaBo wrote:Who in the hell is main triad mafia do they claim blood or crip?
The main Chinese Triad gangs in London are 14k and Wo Shing Wo.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » April 1st, 2005, 2:27 pm

DC wrote:DiaBo what planet are you from, you have never heard of Triads..
Of cousre i heard of triads.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 2nd, 2005, 8:36 pm

DC
Not everyone is like that.
A lot of these guys stick with it.I have known of sdme of these guys to be in their mid 30s.DC you dont know shit at all.
I even doubt you went to the states and haned with "real" guys

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 3rd, 2005, 3:26 am

never said that I hanged with gangbangers but I seen alot while I was there, Ive got nothing to prove to you as I have been to the US a couple of times and will be going back next year to work.

DC

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 8th, 2005, 10:21 pm

actually DC triads r not a gang.. its a Generic Term used for a Gang in China and HK.. its actually exactly the same as the crip, blood term used for gangs in the states..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2005, 6:24 am

Trey wrote:The 14K and Big Circle Boys in Australia do have direct links to the bosses in HK, China and Taiwan.

I don't know if the Tongan Crips/Bloods in Australia have direct links with the real Tongan/Samoan sets in U.S.A. but if they do then they aren't copying anything but if they aren't I would consider them copy-cats.
A large number of Tongans and samoans have direct links to the west coast.
Usually uncles,cousins ect

TCL

Unread post by TCL » April 29th, 2005, 3:41 am

Can somebody help me out!
What blood gangs are surrounding the Santana Blocc crips??

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » May 30th, 2005, 1:04 pm

Besides samoans and tongans being bloods and crips are there any native bloods and crips out there?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 30th, 2005, 2:59 pm

What is a Tongan?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 30th, 2005, 3:00 pm

And also SOS?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 31st, 2005, 7:48 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:What is a Tongan?
A Tongan is a pacific islander race.
skoobydoo wrote:And also SOS?
Sons of Samoa

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 1st, 2005, 4:24 pm

Diesiochero wrote:ehy england is triads territory...no bloods or crips..and some latino gangs are in england but the triads are very activ
England aint Triad territory and i would be interested to know of any Latino gangs in England as they are pretty unheard of here, our latin population is less than 1%. The closest we got to a latino gang is our local criminals drug connections with the Columbian Cartel and Venuezuala.

Triads are concentrated in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Southampton but not nation wide.

We definateley aint got no Bloods and Crips, however, an English born Blood who was deported from NYC Reiker Island was sporting blood attire which raised a few eye brows however it is very unlikely there will ever be any Bloods and Crips in England, at least not the forseeable future

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 3rd, 2005, 8:44 am

Crips and bloodz doezn't muthaphukkin exist in any muthaphukkin place but LA.muthaphukk everybitch who using the muthafukkin name.fukkin wyte soft dikkheadz muthaphukkin wannabez.shame on ya'll

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 3rd, 2005, 8:46 am

shit, i agree with ya.. but them dudes who call emselves bloods n crips in Europe is mostly not white...

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 10:55 am

Nigga'z these dayz.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 3rd, 2005, 11:13 am

all this soft cocksukkaz wanna be like uz.
http://www.develigent.com/albums/drew/young_bloods.jpg
http://www.smugmug.com/community/Fark/keyword/crips
http://www.thegogame.com/Brownie/users/ ... CF0009.jpg
http://www.gangsofgta.com/index.php?pag ... ls&id=2492

Doesnt that shit make u laugh?? It seemed funny to me at first then i said to myself. Do these lil motherfuckas know what gang life is like and how many young brothers was killed do 2 dis shit. I aint against violence but this shit got me sayin damnn. I dont go on the internet much thats why it made me laugh.