Australia.......Gang of 49

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
cenasangel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: March 12th, 2008, 6:17 pm
Location: Australia

Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby cenasangel » March 13th, 2008, 10:34 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ifomation on this gang that is in Adelaide and Adelaides only major gang.

Innercity5062
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: August 11th, 2007, 5:32 am

Unread postby Innercity5062 » May 19th, 2008, 12:11 am

This is a good topic only i dont think you will get meny posts on it. Check this link it has two Adelaide Crime storys one of them being about the gang of 49

http://royalespot.blogspot.com/search/label/Adelaide

Innercity5062
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: August 11th, 2007, 5:32 am

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby Innercity5062 » June 18th, 2011, 3:57 am

since me first signed up to this forum there is a few things me learned. Me used to get bags from a bloke who was in the ''gang of 49'' he was aborignal and deep in the streets with crime shit. used to smoke bongs and drink beer while fixin up commodores witch magically poped up reguarly then he would re sell em. basicly he said the gang of 49 was never really there and was made up by the media. then when the aborignal groups who did crime heard it they used it but not offically. basicly any aborignal person in SA doin crime could be considered gang of 49. it be all media hype just a name for the aborignal cunts keepin it real in south aus

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » January 25th, 2013, 2:24 pm

THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS AUSTRALIA..........WHAT U HAVE DOWN THERE ARE BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO CHEERLEADERS WHO WATCH EPISODES OF GANGLAND ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND NOW THEY ALL WANNA IMMITATE US........SO THEREFORE.........THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGZ IN THAT GAY ASS 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...............RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3506
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 4:10 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS AUSTRALIA..........WHAT U HAVE DOWN THERE ARE BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO CHEERLEADERS WHO WATCH EPISODES OF GANGLAND ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND NOW THEY ALL WANNA IMMITATE US........SO THEREFORE.........THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGZ IN THAT GAY ASS 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...............RIGHT MATE???


I DOUBT IT'S JUST IMITATORS N EVEN THEN, NYB/UBN IS STILL A GANG REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE REAL B'S OR NOT.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 12:48 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I DOUBT IT'S JUST IMITATORS N EVEN THEN, NYB/UBN IS STILL A GANG REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE REAL B'S OR NOT.

HOLD UP NEUTRON.......U ACTUALLY THINK......IN YOUR OWN NEUTRON MIND.......THAT THESE PUSSY ASS NEW YORK DORK BLOODS ARE ACTUALLY REAL BLOODS FROM L.A???NIGGA WAS WITH U???the REAL BLOODS FROM L.A NEVER EVER SANCTION THEM IN the FIRST PLACE........JUST LIKE THIS KING REJECT WHO IS NOW A DAIRY QUEEN THAT GOES BY the NAME OF QUEEN FELIPE(AKA)QUEEN BLOOD LEFT the CHI TO NEW YORK TO START HIS OWN ALKN SET WITHOUT the FULL AUTHORITY FROM THEE ALKN AND WAS WORST HE DID IT WITHOUT the WHOLE BLESSING AND WAS NEVER EVER EVEN SANCTION OR GIVIN PERMISION BY THEE ALKN OR the MOTHERLAND WHICH IS the CHI.........SO IF U THINK NEW YORK BLOODS ARE REAL BLOODS......THEN U MUST BE A NEW YORK DORK JUST LIKE THEM......OR BETTER YET NEUTRON........A FAN.......MUCH LIKE U ARE TO ME......AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3506
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 10:21 am

UM... NO


KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I DOUBT IT'S JUST IMITATORS N EVEN THEN, NYB/UBN IS STILL A GANG REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE REAL B'S OR NOT.

HOLD UP NEUTRON.......U ACTUALLY THINK......IN YOUR OWN NEUTRON MIND.......THAT THESE PUSSY ASS NEW YORK DORK BLOODS ARE ACTUALLY REAL BLOODS FROM L.A???NIGGA WAS WITH U???the REAL BLOODS FROM L.A NEVER EVER SANCTION THEM IN the FIRST PLACE........JUST LIKE THIS KING REJECT WHO IS NOW A DAIRY QUEEN THAT GOES BY the NAME OF QUEEN FELIPE(AKA)QUEEN BLOOD LEFT the CHI TO NEW YORK TO START HIS OWN ALKN SET WITHOUT the FULL AUTHORITY FROM THEE ALKN AND WAS WORST HE DID IT WITHOUT the WHOLE BLESSING AND WAS NEVER EVER EVEN SANCTION OR GIVIN PERMISION BY THEE ALKN OR the MOTHERLAND WHICH IS the CHI.........SO IF U THINK NEW YORK BLOODS ARE REAL BLOODS......THEN U MUST BE A NEW YORK DORK JUST LIKE THEM......OR BETTER YET NEUTRON........A FAN.......MUCH LIKE U ARE TO ME......AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: Australia.......Gang of 49

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2013, 4:59 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]UM... NO

UM.....YEAH BITCH


Return to “Africa, Australia & New Zealand”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests