SAMOANS VS TONGANS IS BIG IN NEW ZEALAND

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
pirulove685
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

SAMOANS VS TONGANS IS BIG IN NEW ZEALAND

Unread post by pirulove685 » December 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

THE SAMOANS OUT THEIR IN NEW ZEALAND ARE BLOODS AND THE TONGANS ARE CRIPS SO THEY GO AT IT HARD........... DONT KNOW WHO PUT THEM SAMOAN AND TONGANS ON CRIPS AND BLOODS BUT THEY BANGING THOUGH......... THE CRAZIEST INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED OUT THEIR IN NEW ZEALAND WAS WHEN TONGANS GOT THEIR HEADS CUT OFF BY SAMOANS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN FRONT OF ALOT OF PEOPLE............ SOUNDS CRAZY BUT ITS TRUE.............

ANYWAYS CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT ITS A SAMOAN BLOOD VS A TONGAN CRIP OUT THEIR IN NEW ZEALAND.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPDVdGPvNLM

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SAMOANS VS TONGANS IS BIG IN NEW ZEALAND

Unread post by gautier » January 8th, 2010, 6:51 pm

YES I AM A MERCHANT SEAMEN AND IV E BEEN IN AUSTRAILA AND IN CARINS AND IN BRISBANE I WITNESSED A BIG FIGHT BETWEEN SAMOANS AND TONGANS. bUT WHEN I WAS IN HAWAII I MADE SAMOAN FRIENDS AND HE TOLLED ME THAT THE RIVALRY GOOES BACK TO TRIBAL DAYZ.

TRYPB
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: S.A South Auckland

Re: SAMOANS VS TONGANS IS BIG IN NEW ZEALAND

Unread post by TRYPB » January 17th, 2010, 5:18 am

Samoans & Tongans have enough beef with the racial pride as it is. Now us islanders have adopted the Gang Bangin culture & life style and have done since the early 90s which only fuels any reason to wedge apart our people. That public incident happened in Otara (South Auckland) and is a notorious event in the history of NZ full stop when it comes to any sort of related crime. Being raised with hamos myself Ive witness alot of confrontations as a toto against tongans purely because most of them are crips.