A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
spoondude9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: September 16th, 2010, 2:27 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby spoondude9 » September 16th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Originating on Brisbane's north side of Queensland and spreading throughout the state are the fast growing Aussie Pride gang 'A.B.H'

The gang or "Brotherhood" was founded in 2008 to fight off local gang's that had been harassing the future-member's individually. Due too it's excessive vandalism and constant gang warfare the gang has already hit Redcliffe's Police task force wanted list.

Referring to each other as "Brother" and recruiting a vast majority of teen youth each day, it is no wonder the police are concerened. Wearing flanno's and usually socks and thongs to represent there crew, the police are finding & cracking down on each individual associated with the gang. It's emblem features two clenched fists, with ABH 4 Lyf on the knuckles and the Southern cross in the middle. While their Primary motto is "One Brother bleeds, all Brothers bleed"
The local Samoan's, Tongan's etc. often mistake 'A.B.H' as racists. Although this is misunderstood, there second motto is "No fight, between the black and white".

The gang has different 'chapters' all over the northside, meaning: Different groups throughout each town. I witness a bigger majority of the members each week.

After my house was attacked during a riot, i had a discussion with one of the members, he explained that Australian Brotherhood is not about destroying random houses or bashing innocent people, it is a brotherhood protecting and respecting each one of it's members, and assured me the gang had nothing to do with the riot. I gathered more and more information about the gang through this conversation (This is how i got most the information for this post).

Personally, and being 40 years of age it is hard to say this, but "Australian Brotherhood" in my opinion puts a positive side to street gangs, they protect each other, abide by the rules and never treat eachother with disrespect. I "respect" that.

If anyone gets information about this gang, please post it here

Ha330
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: January 21st, 2010, 4:04 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby Ha330 » October 28th, 2010, 6:36 am

Wow. I'm sitting here in Redcliffe right now, and haven't seen ANY Aboriginal gangs getting around. I see the occasional group of teens and early-20's kids who are bored shitless looking for something to do, whether they are white (the vast majority are), Polynesian or Aboriginal doesn't make them a "gang" in the true sense of the word.

I think this is a load of BS, started by yet another group of bored Australian youth, going through the period of their youth where it's cool to call their group a gang. I now that's what we did, but the group grows up, like the vast, vast majority of Australian "gangs" do.

Innercity5062
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: August 11th, 2007, 5:32 am

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby Innercity5062 » June 18th, 2011, 3:49 am

sydney and brisbane aint shit. only gangs round der are rolls royce machanics gang raping bitches. Adelaide is where the real aussie ghettos are. Davoren Park 5114

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 4:50 am

spoondude9 wrote:Originating on Brisbane's north side of Queensland and spreading throughout the state are the fast growing Aussie Pride gang 'A.B.H'

The gang or "Brotherhood" was founded in 2008 to fight off local gang's that had been harassing the future-member's individually. Due too it's excessive vandalism and constant gang warfare the gang has already hit Redcliffe's Police task force wanted list.

Referring to each other as "Brother" and recruiting a vast majority of teen youth each day, it is no wonder the police are concerened. Wearing flanno's and usually socks and thongs to represent there crew, the police are finding & cracking down on each individual associated with the gang. It's emblem features two clenched fists, with ABH 4 Lyf on the knuckles and the Southern cross in the middle. While their Primary motto is "One Brother bleeds, all Brothers bleed"
The local Samoan's, Tongan's etc. often mistake 'A.B.H' as racists. Although this is misunderstood, there second motto is "No fight, between the black and white".

The gang has different 'chapters' all over the northside, meaning: Different groups throughout each town. I witness a bigger majority of the members each week.

After my house was attacked during a riot, i had a discussion with one of the members, he explained that Australian Brotherhood is not about destroying random houses or bashing innocent people, it is a brotherhood protecting and respecting each one of it's members, and assured me the gang had nothing to do with the riot. I gathered more and more information about the gang through this conversation (This is how i got most the information for this post).

Personally, and being 40 years of age it is hard to say this, but "Australian Brotherhood" in my opinion puts a positive side to street gangs, they protect each other, abide by the rules and never treat eachother with disrespect. I "respect" that.

If anyone gets information about this gang, please post it here

LOOK HERE CAPTAIN KANGAROO..........FOR ONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGS RUNNIN IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.........OK MATE..............SECOND KANGAROO NEUTRON.........the ONLY PLACE OR CITY THAT HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF GANGZ..........IS EITHER L.A OR the CHI............BUT the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM...........the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINNALLY CAME FROM AND U WANNA KNOW WHY KANGAROO NEUTRON............CAUSE WE INVENTED IT............U SEE WHILE YA'LL WERE COCKHOPPIN AROUND WITH YOUR OPENED UP POUCHES............WE WERE ALREADY GANGBANGIN.......AND U WANNA KNOW WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT.........WE CREATED IT........WE DESIGNED IT.........WE ENGINEERED IT........WE STARTED IT THIS..........CAUSE WE INVENTED IT...........AND THIRD AND FINAL..........IS STILL ALKN........SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING........AND BOW DOWN TO the ONE CITY WHERE IT ALL STARTED IT AND THAT'S the CHI.............OK MATE???

BaGZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: January 10th, 2013, 6:33 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Melburne

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby BaGZ » January 10th, 2013, 6:52 am

[quote][/quote]
LOOK HERE CAPTAIN KANGAROO..........FOR ONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGS RUNNIN IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.........OK MATE..............SECOND KANGAROO NEUTRON.........the ONLY PLACE OR CITY THAT HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF GANGZ..........IS EITHER L.A OR the CHI............BUT the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM...........the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINNALLY CAME FROM AND U WANNA KNOW WHY KANGAROO NEUTRON............CAUSE WE INVENTED IT............U SEE WHILE YA'LL WERE COCKHOPPIN AROUND WITH YOUR OPENED UP POUCHES............WE WERE ALREADY GANGBANGIN.......AND U WANNA KNOW WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT.........WE CREATED IT........WE DESIGNED IT.........WE ENGINEERED IT........WE STARTED IT THIS..........CAUSE WE INVENTED IT...........AND THIRD AND FINAL..........IS STILL ALKN........SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING........AND BOW DOWN TO the ONE CITY WHERE IT ALL STARTED IT AND THAT'S the CHI.............OK MATE???

^^^
LOOK M.A.T.E.. NO SUCH THING AS GANGZ DOWN HEAR IN OZ AY.. :lol: THE DIFFRENTZ IN AUST IZ ALOT DIFFRENT THEN IN USA.. 1ST OF ALL US AUSSIES ARE BUILD CRIM'S AND THUGZ ( DO YA HOME WORK.. ) 2ND US TRUE AUSSIES PUNCH ON..... WE DONT HIDE BEHIND A GUN, YEA YA WILL GET A SHIV OR 2 HEAR AND THERE BUT HAY F IT, MOST OF THE TIME A TRUE AUSSIE WILL PUNCH ON AND PUNCH ON HARD.... 3RD NOT EVERY1Z IN AUSTRALIA CLASSED AZ GANGZ... THATS WHY YOU NARROW MINDED DONT KNOW WOTS GOING ON..... THERE MORE KNOW AZ CRU'Z AKA.. GANGZ...

AND JUST MY LAST SAY V.I.C. IZ THE STATE HELBURNE the CITY

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » January 14th, 2013, 3:18 am

BaGZ wrote:LOOK M.A.T.E.. NO SUCH THING AS GANGZ DOWN HEAR IN OZ AY.. :lol: THE DIFFRENTZ IN AUST IZ ALOT DIFFRENT THEN IN USA.. 1ST OF ALL US AUSSIES ARE BUILD CRIM'S AND THUGZ ( DO YA HOME WORK.. ) 2ND US TRUE AUSSIES PUNCH ON..... WE DONT HIDE BEHIND A GUN, YEA YA WILL GET A SHIV OR 2 HEAR AND THERE BUT HAY F IT, MOST OF THE TIME A TRUE AUSSIE WILL PUNCH ON AND PUNCH ON HARD.... 3RD NOT EVERY1Z IN AUSTRALIA CLASSED AZ GANGZ... THATS WHY YOU NARROW MINDED DONT KNOW WOTS GOING ON..... THERE MORE KNOW AZ CRU'Z AKA.. GANGZ...
AND JUST MY LAST SAY V.I.C. IZ THE STATE HELBURNE the CITY

OK NEUTRON........FOR ONE I DON'T NEED TO LOOK.........SECOND U NEED TO LOOK......AND YOUR KANGAROO POUCH WEARIN ASS NEEDS TO LOOK CLOSER???AND DON'T JUST LOOK INSIDE YOUR POUCH.........BUT LOOK HERE........OK NEUTRON ASS KANGAROO............ONE THING U NEED TO KNOW IS THAT.......ALL KANGAROOS WHO LIVE OR COME OR EVEN ARE BORN OR RESIDE IN THAT 3RD WORLD COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA ARE ALL BITCH BORN,PUSSY MADE,FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO SISSIES..........THAT MEANS CAPTAIN KANGAROO.........THAT YA'LL CAN'T FIGHT.........YA'LL CAN'T WIN.........YA'LL CAN'T EVEN GET DOWN.......AND YA'LL AINT EVEN DOWN......CAUSE YA'LL AINT BUILT FOR THIS.........YA'LL AINT EVEN BUILT FOR THAT TYPE OF VIOLENCE THAT the CHI FIRST STARTED IT.........FIRST CREATED IT.......FIRST DESIGNED IT.........FIRST ENGINEERED IT.......FIRST ARCHITECTED IT.........FIRST TO EVOLUTIONIZED.........FIRST TO REVOLUTIONIZED..........AND the FIRST TO INVENTED IT........CAUSE WE MADE THIS..........AND ANOTHA THING U NEED TO KNOW KANGAROO JACK..........HOW IN the FUCK ARE U GONNA COMPARE the CHI A CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN AT AND WHERE IT ALL STARED TO A PUSSY ASS 3RD WORLD COUNTRY LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALA WHERE NIGGAZ LIKE U BE COCKHOPPIN ALL OVER YOUR CHEAP ASS TV WHENEVER YA'LL SEE THESE WESTCOAST RAPPERS NUTZ ALL CAUSE THEY COME FROM CALI AND U SEE THEM PERFORM OR RAP LIVE ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL WITH YOUR OPENED UP POUCHES READY TO JERK OFF???NIGGA U A DUMB STUPID KANGAROO BITCH..........NIGGA HOW U GONNA TAKE ON ME OR NIGGAZ LIKE ME WHO COME FROM the CHI.........NIGGAS WHOM LIVE THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE........NIGGAZ WHO WERE RAISED TO THIS LIFESTYLE..........NIGGA U CAN'T POSSIBLY THINK THAT U CAN???FOR ONE..........WHAT MAKES U THINK.......THAT U OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF GAY ASS POUCH WEARIN KANGAROO NEUTRON CAN TAKE ON ME WITH THEIR MIDGET ASS LITTLE ARMS..........IF THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ,MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES,INSANE DRAGONZ,INSANE LATIN JIVER,ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS AND THEE SATAN DISCIPLES HAVE TRY ON MANY OCCASIONS ON DIFFERENT MULTIPLE TIMES ON VARIOUS INCEDENTS AND SITUATIONS AND YET DUMB ASS I'M STILL HERE AND STILL STANDIN.........NOW U TELL ME KANGAROO BITCH..........WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN TAKE ON ME.......WHILE the WHOLE FOLKZ NATION COULDN'T........WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN..........AND the FOLKS NATION CAN'T???AH U DUMB LIEYIN KANGAROO BITCH???BITCH U THINK THAT A PUNCH CAN KNOCK ME OUT OR ANY NIGGA FROM the CHI OUT COLD???BITCH WERE IMMUNE TO THAT.........WE CAN GET KNOCK DOWN........BUT NEVER KNOCK OUT........IT TAKES A WHOLE BUNCH OF FURRY HAIRRY KANGAROO LEGS TO KNOCK US OUT.........AND EVEN WITH THAT......YA'LL STILL COULDN'T KNOCK US OUT OR TAKE US OUT FOR THAT MATTER.......SO BITCH U NEED TO DO SUM RESEARCH ABOUT MY CITY...........the ONE CITY WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT STARTED FROM..........AND BITCH IT WOULDN'T TAKE A WHOLE STRONG STEEL HAMMER TO KNOCK US OUT..........U WILL NEED MORE THAN A HAMMER TO DO the JOB..........BITCH U NEED TO RECOGNIZED OR REALIZED WHO ARE U DEALIN WITH.........U ACTUALLY THINK THAT BY PUNCHIN ME WILL BE OVER???BITCH PLEASE..........IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN PUNCHES.......AND BITCH U WOULDN'T LAST FOR 5 SECONDS IN the ONE CITY WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT STARTED AND THAT'S the CHI........SO BITCH DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT US..........CAUSE AFTER ALL DUMB BITCH..........WE INVENTED THIS.........AND STILL ALKN............AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA................RIGHT MATE???

dlsthr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: January 21st, 2013, 12:13 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 12:58 am

no way is there gangs in qld nowadays, nawww thats cute :) when DLSTHR visited for schoolies a few years back there was only bikies in surfers paradise and they gave us respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl4

so when DLSTHR visit QLD this summer are you going to scream out 'FUCKIN ARABS' or something along them lines so we can put 16 holes, cut your ears off, your nose off, and leave in the parking lot, like we do to the sydney police? ;)

dlsthr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: January 21st, 2013, 12:13 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 1:02 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BaGZ wrote:LOOK M.A.T.E.. NO SUCH THING AS GANGZ DOWN HEAR IN OZ AY.. :lol: THE DIFFRENTZ IN AUST IZ ALOT DIFFRENT THEN IN USA.. 1ST OF ALL US AUSSIES ARE BUILD CRIM'S AND THUGZ ( DO YA HOME WORK.. ) 2ND US TRUE AUSSIES PUNCH ON..... WE DONT HIDE BEHIND A GUN, YEA YA WILL GET A SHIV OR 2 HEAR AND THERE BUT HAY F IT, MOST OF THE TIME A TRUE AUSSIE WILL PUNCH ON AND PUNCH ON HARD.... 3RD NOT EVERY1Z IN AUSTRALIA CLASSED AZ GANGZ... THATS WHY YOU NARROW MINDED DONT KNOW WOTS GOING ON..... THERE MORE KNOW AZ CRU'Z AKA.. GANGZ...
AND JUST MY LAST SAY V.I.C. IZ THE STATE HELBURNE the CITY

OK NEUTRON........FOR ONE I DON'T NEED TO LOOK.........SECOND U NEED TO LOOK......AND YOUR KANGAROO POUCH WEARIN ASS NEEDS TO LOOK CLOSER???AND DON'T JUST LOOK INSIDE YOUR POUCH.........BUT LOOK HERE........OK NEUTRON ASS KANGAROO............ONE THING U NEED TO KNOW IS THAT.......ALL KANGAROOS WHO LIVE OR COME OR EVEN ARE BORN OR RESIDE IN THAT 3RD WORLD COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA ARE ALL BITCH BORN,PUSSY MADE,FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO SISSIES..........THAT MEANS CAPTAIN KANGAROO.........THAT YA'LL CAN'T FIGHT.........YA'LL CAN'T WIN.........YA'LL CAN'T EVEN GET DOWN.......AND YA'LL AINT EVEN DOWN......CAUSE YA'LL AINT BUILT FOR THIS.........YA'LL AINT EVEN BUILT FOR THAT TYPE OF VIOLENCE THAT the CHI FIRST STARTED IT.........FIRST CREATED IT.......FIRST DESIGNED IT.........FIRST ENGINEERED IT.......FIRST ARCHITECTED IT.........FIRST TO EVOLUTIONIZED.........FIRST TO REVOLUTIONIZED..........AND the FIRST TO INVENTED IT........CAUSE WE MADE THIS..........AND ANOTHA THING U NEED TO KNOW KANGAROO JACK..........HOW IN the FUCK ARE U GONNA COMPARE the CHI A CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN AT AND WHERE IT ALL STARED TO A PUSSY ASS 3RD WORLD COUNTRY LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALA WHERE NIGGAZ LIKE U BE COCKHOPPIN ALL OVER YOUR CHEAP ASS TV WHENEVER YA'LL SEE THESE WESTCOAST RAPPERS NUTZ ALL CAUSE THEY COME FROM CALI AND U SEE THEM PERFORM OR RAP LIVE ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL WITH YOUR OPENED UP POUCHES READY TO JERK OFF???NIGGA U A DUMB STUPID KANGAROO BITCH..........NIGGA HOW U GONNA TAKE ON ME OR NIGGAZ LIKE ME WHO COME FROM the CHI.........NIGGAS WHOM LIVE THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE........NIGGAZ WHO WERE RAISED TO THIS LIFESTYLE..........NIGGA U CAN'T POSSIBLY THINK THAT U CAN???FOR ONE..........WHAT MAKES U THINK.......THAT U OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF GAY ASS POUCH WEARIN KANGAROO NEUTRON CAN TAKE ON ME WITH THEIR MIDGET ASS LITTLE ARMS..........IF THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ,MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES,INSANE DRAGONZ,INSANE LATIN JIVER,ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS AND THEE SATAN DISCIPLES HAVE TRY ON MANY OCCASIONS ON DIFFERENT MULTIPLE TIMES ON VARIOUS INCEDENTS AND SITUATIONS AND YET DUMB ASS I'M STILL HERE AND STILL STANDIN.........NOW U TELL ME KANGAROO BITCH..........WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN TAKE ON ME.......WHILE the WHOLE FOLKZ NATION COULDN'T........WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN..........AND the FOLKS NATION CAN'T???AH U DUMB LIEYIN KANGAROO BITCH???BITCH U THINK THAT A PUNCH CAN KNOCK ME OUT OR ANY NIGGA FROM the CHI OUT COLD???BITCH WERE IMMUNE TO THAT.........WE CAN GET KNOCK DOWN........BUT NEVER KNOCK OUT........IT TAKES A WHOLE BUNCH OF FURRY HAIRRY KANGAROO LEGS TO KNOCK US OUT.........AND EVEN WITH THAT......YA'LL STILL COULDN'T KNOCK US OUT OR TAKE US OUT FOR THAT MATTER.......SO BITCH U NEED TO DO SUM RESEARCH ABOUT MY CITY...........the ONE CITY WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT STARTED FROM..........AND BITCH IT WOULDN'T TAKE A WHOLE STRONG STEEL HAMMER TO KNOCK US OUT..........U WILL NEED MORE THAN A HAMMER TO DO the JOB..........BITCH U NEED TO RECOGNIZED OR REALIZED WHO ARE U DEALIN WITH.........U ACTUALLY THINK THAT BY PUNCHIN ME WILL BE OVER???BITCH PLEASE..........IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN PUNCHES.......AND BITCH U WOULDN'T LAST FOR 5 SECONDS IN the ONE CITY WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT STARTED AND THAT'S the CHI........SO BITCH DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT US..........CAUSE AFTER ALL DUMB BITCH..........WE INVENTED THIS.........AND STILL ALKN............AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA................RIGHT MATE???



BRO ARE U STILL TALKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL U STUPID PUPPET WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT AUSTRALIA I GREW UP IN CHICAGO AND ILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW WEST-SYDNEY IS A LOT HARDER THAN YOU L.A WANNA-BE MOTHERFUCKERS.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » January 23rd, 2013, 3:30 am

dlsthr wrote:BRO ARE U STILL TALKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL U STUPID PUPPET WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT AUSTRALIA I GREW UP IN CHICAGO AND ILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW WEST-SYDNEY IS A LOT HARDER THAN YOU L.A WANNA-BE MOTHERFUCKERS.

U GREW UP IN the CHI???THEN EXPLAIN HOW IN the FUCK DID U LANDED IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAOO INFESTED ASS WHITE COUNTY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.........AH MAYTE???AND KANGAROO BITCH.........the CHI IS 100X MILLION TIMES MORE HARDER AND MORE CRAZIER THAN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA COMBINED.........BITCH CHECK the NAME.........the CHI(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CHICAGO(AKA)the WINDY CITY(AKA)the CITY OF GANGSTERS(AKA)the CITY OF ALCAPONE(AKA)the CITY OF KINGZ.......HOME OF THEE ALKN..........HOME OF FINBALLS AND FOLKZ.........BITCH WE STARTED ALL THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT........WHEN YA'LL WERE COCKHOPPIN ON RICK SPRINGFIELD'S POUCH........CAUSE FURRY BITCH I UNDERSTAND YA'LL KANGAROO WEIRDOS DON'T HAVE BALLS OR NUTZ........BUT INSTEAD YA'LL HAVE POUCHES........AND KANGAROO FAG..........YOUR NOT FROM the CHI..........NAME A WESTSIDE STREET OR SUM SOUTHSIDE STREET???AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST U DUMB KANGAROO CUNT...........LINCOLN PARK,LAKEVIEW OR WRIGLEYVILLE GOES 100X MILLION TIMES MORE HARDER THAN GAY ASS WEST SIDNEY OR ANY GAY ASS KANGAROO CITY OR TOWN COMBINED........SO DUMB BITCH.........KNOW the FACTS..........AND GUESS WHAT KANGAROO FAGGOT............IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA..........RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3506
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 3:34 pm

YOU GOING TO LET HIM TALK LIKE THAT TO YOU?! I ALMOST FELT HE MET HIS MATCH! CAPS LOCK MOB IN THIS!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 12:13 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:YOU GOING TO LET HIM TALK LIKE THAT TO YOU?! I ALMOST FELT HE MET HIS MATCH! CAPS LOCK MOB IN THIS!

I SEE YOUR MY NUMBER ONE FAN.........THANK U STAN.........KEEP CHEERLEADIN FOR YOUR KING.......CAUSE AFTER ALL.......IS STILL ALKN..........ROYTE MAYTE???

OziHomie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 7:36 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Re: A.B.H (An Aussie Pride Crew)

Unread postby OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 6:31 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:YOU GOING TO LET HIM TALK LIKE THAT TO YOU?! I ALMOST FELT HE MET HIS MATCH! CAPS LOCK MOB IN THIS!

I SEE YOUR MY NUMBER ONE FAN.........THANK U STAN.........KEEP CHEERLEADIN FOR YOUR KING.......CAUSE AFTER ALL.......IS STILL ALKN..........ROYTE MAYTE???


stay off the crack bro.. it seems to be negatively affecting your cognitive judgements


Return to “Africa, Australia & New Zealand”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests