ASSYRIAN KINGS

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
dlsthr
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

ASSYRIAN KINGS

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 12:52 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl

LOL none of my crew sit on the computer and talk shit so maybe some of you computer geeks forget who the hardest crew in sydney is

WE WON OUR WAR AGAINST FAIRFIELD POLICE
WE WON OUR WAR AGAINST THE BIKIES (NOMADS)
WE WON OUR WAR AGAINST THE LEBS (BRONX)

Im not dissin any of the crews we got respect for, much love for MBN, B4L, and any crews that have our backs inside, but to all you bikie bitches, no respect for you all

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ASSYRIAN KINGS

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 25th, 2013, 2:22 pm

dlsthr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl

LOL none of my crew sit on the computer and talk shit so maybe some of you computer geeks forget who the hardest crew in sydney is

Im not dissin any of the crews we got respect for, much love for MBN, B4L, and any crews that have our backs inside, but to all you bikie bitches, no respect for you all
BITH STFU.........STOP LIEYIN..........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS SIDNEY OR ANY OTHER PARTS OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA........OK MATE........the ONLY GANGS THAT EXIST IN THIS PLANET.............ARE FROM the CHI........WHY BITCH???CAUSE WE INVENTED IT.........SO BITCH BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING........AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 11:07 am

Try stepping outside of Chicago some time, let alone your net banging work station. Just like all those other kings, that actually may exist in another country & know the world doesn't revolve around Chicago.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
dlsthr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl

BITH STFU.........STOP LIEYIN..........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS SIDNEY OR ANY OTHER PARTS OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA........OK MATE........the ONLY GANGS THAT EXIST IN THIS PLANET.............ARE FROM the CHI........WHY BITCH???CAUSE WE INVENTED IT.........SO BITCH BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING........AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » October 12th, 2013, 4:07 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]Try stepping outside of Chicago some time, let alone your net banging work station. Just like all those other kings, that actually may exist in another country & know the world doesn't revolve around Chicago.
WELL NEUTRON I DID...........AND I BEEN TO MORE PLACES THAN U COULD AFFORD A GREY HOUND TICKET.......SO BITCH STFU..........CAUSE I BEEN TO MORE PLACES THAN U HAVE.........AND BITCH YOUR NOT A REAL KING.........YOUR SUM SMELLY ASS CAMEL HUNCHBACK SWAMI THAT LIVES IN A TENT........SO NEUTRON DON'T EVER CLAIM YOUR CARPET FLYING FAGGOT ASS THAT YOUR A KING...........CAUSE U AINT NEUTRON............WHAT U ARE IS WHAT WE CALLED HERE IN the CHI...........A FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER.........CAUSE BITCH THAT'S WHAT U REALLY ARE...........SO BITCH BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.........BOW DOWN TO MY NATION............AND BOW DOWN TO the ONE AND ONLY CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN...........AND THAT;S the CHI..........SO BOW DOWN TO IT..............PUSSY!!!

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 18th, 2017, 9:18 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Try stepping outside of Chicago some time, let alone your net banging work station. Just like all those other kings, that actually may exist in another country & know the world doesn't revolve around Chicago.
WELL NEUTRON I DID...........AND I BEEN TO MORE PLACES THAN U COULD AFFORD A GREY HOUND TICKET.......SO BITCH STFU..........CAUSE I BEEN TO MORE PLACES THAN U HAVE.........AND BITCH YOUR NOT A REAL KING.........YOUR SUM SMELLY ASS CAMEL HUNCHBACK SWAMI THAT LIVES IN A TENT........SO NEUTRON DON'T EVER CLAIM YOUR CARPET FLYING FAGGOT ASS THAT YOUR A KING...........CAUSE U AINT NEUTRON............WHAT U ARE IS WHAT WE CALLED HERE IN the CHI...........A FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER.........CAUSE BITCH THAT'S WHAT U REALLY ARE...........SO BITCH BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.........BOW DOWN TO MY NATION............AND BOW DOWN TO the ONE AND ONLY CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN...........AND THAT;S the CHI..........SO BOW DOWN TO IT..............PUSSY!!!

gangbangin wasnt born in chicago ... im pretty sure the roman empire was gangbangin more hardcore than chicago over 2000 years ago and im pretty sure others did it before the romans too like the vandals who were an actual european tribe who ended up destroying rome when they gangbanged all over it and torched half of it ... even the histroy of hawaii is gangbangerish if you read about and youd find the histroy of aztecs and mayans and many african civilisations dating thousands of years experienced wars akin to gangbangin ... what you are experiencing in chicago and throughout america and indeed around many parts of the world today, is the dejected state of internalised violence bourne through a total lack of opportunity. see in ancient times people fought for land for access to food and water ... in chicago you fight for a street corner to sell some swag to make a few dollars .. in a nutshell you got nothing and no one else to fight so you gangbang each other much to the chegrin of the government who has left people in that impoverished and unopportune state .. i mean i can see a place in all societys for gangs , especially with drugs like marijuana made illegal and ultra high demand who else can provide it except gangs and criminals ? BUT when gangs are forming willy nilly fighting for nickels over a small block of land and prepared to kill each other for it, then this is going far and beyond any societial quotient need for gangs. so chicago is caught in a state of impoverished imprisonment further peretrated by gangs who are actually assisting the slavemasters by making sure chicago and many other (mostly black, hispanic and minority) cities and towns remain broke destitute and dysfunctional. i am not sure what the solution is for places like chicago but im pretty sure that uplifting out of that desperation will not come from violence ... especailly when the numbers joining gangs is far greater than any quotien need for gangs in that society .. its is inevitable especially with americas gun laws that more and more will end up dead... this seems to be a growing problem in america especially as jobs are lost overseas and more young men and girls join gangs to try make money. at some point the american govt will need to reassess a wide range of its social policy .. as i see it gangs are a natural human response to being fucked over by the wealthy and more powerful ... when rome fucked over the vandals ... eventually the vandals rose up hundreds of years later and destroyed rome who has ceased to exist ever since ... the only difference being in the years between rome fucking the vandals and the vandals destroying rome, the vandals werent killing each other as gangbangers are .. although in a survival of the fitest world i can see the natural selection process of why its happening .. but no... gangbangin was not invented in chicago

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 18th, 2017, 10:12 pm

OziHomie wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Try stepping outside of Chicago some time, let alone your net banging work station. Just like all those other kings, that actually may exist in another country & know the world doesn't revolve around Chicago.

gangbangin wasnt born in chicago ... im pretty sure the roman empire was gangbangin more hardcore than chicago over 2000 years ago and im pretty sure others did it before the romans too like the vandals who were an actual european tribe who ended up destroying rome when they gangbanged all over it and torched half of it ... even the histroy of hawaii is gangbangerish if you read about and youd find the histroy of aztecs and mayans and many african civilisations dating thousands of years experienced wars akin to gangbangin ... what you are experiencing in chicago and throughout america and indeed around many parts of the world today, is the dejected state of internalised violence bourne through a total lack of opportunity. see in ancient times people fought for land for access to food and water ... in chicago you fight for a street corner to sell some swag to make a few dollars .. in a nutshell you got nothing and no one else to fight so you gangbang each other much to the chegrin of the government who has left people in that impoverished and unopportune state .. i mean i can see a place in all societys for gangs , especially with drugs like marijuana made illegal and ultra high demand who else can provide it except gangs and criminals ? BUT when gangs are forming willy nilly fighting for nickels over a small block of land and prepared to kill each other for it, then this is going far and beyond any societial quotient need for gangs. so chicago is caught in a state of impoverished imprisonment further peretrated by gangs who are actually assisting the slavemasters by making sure chicago and many other (mostly black, hispanic and minority) cities and towns remain broke destitute and dysfunctional. i am not sure what the solution is for places like chicago but im pretty sure that uplifting out of that desperation will not come from violence ... especailly when the numbers joining gangs is far greater than any quotien need for gangs in that society .. its is inevitable especially with americas gun laws that more and more will end up dead... this seems to be a growing problem in america especially as jobs are lost overseas and more young men and girls join gangs to try make money. at some point the american govt will need to reassess a wide range of its social policy .. as i see it gangs are a natural human response to being fucked over by the wealthy and more powerful ... when rome fucked over the vandals ... eventually the vandals rose up hundreds of years later and destroyed rome who has ceased to exist ever since ... the only difference being in the years between rome fucking the vandals and the vandals destroying rome, the vandals werent killing each other as gangbangers are .. although in a survival of the fitest world i can see the natural selection process of why its happening .. but no... gangbangin was not invented in chicago
You wasted way too much time on that retard, he's been gone.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 19th, 2017, 2:10 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OziHomie wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:

You wasted way too much time on that retard, he's been gone.
yeah i figured he prolly gone ... but i still like to write for whoever is reading anyway ... i miss hanging with the homies ..