Philippines gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Anonymous20

Philippines gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 8th, 2004, 10:34 pm

whats active?

weed boy

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by weed boy » July 9th, 2004, 7:26 pm

temple st.13 manila boy locos
original pinoy gangsta
satanas
bahala na gang
brown pride
vatos locos
tondo most wanted
original batang quiapo
sputnik
crime buster
batang city jail

weed boy

Unread post by weed boy » August 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm

ei!! check dis out!! the tbs "true brown style" ses that they originated from san diego??? anyone heard this gang before in san diego???

cee_shad

Unread post by cee_shad » August 7th, 2004, 5:05 am

wazzup with em gangs!?
hey 2 the founder of dis site, tnx foh the warning.. sorry anywayz.. peace yah all...
Last edited by cee_shad on September 17th, 2004, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 10:51 am

gangs or fraternities i heard of in the PI are Siga Siga..think thats how u spell it...APO...... Alpha Beta Sigma....SRB, SRS...AKP....and yeah...thats all ican think of

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 18th, 2004, 7:59 am

Boo Yaa Tribe was never in no Blue Crew.

THey're not even Filipinos! THey are Samoans.

ANd most of them are from W/S Piru. Only one is A CRip.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 2nd, 2004, 9:53 pm

yo i heard bout something called BBI bad boy ilocano or something
n cee shad if u from the p.i. y dont u tell us little bout over there like whos around
o yea n someone told me asian boyz set up over there ABZ i think he trippin tho

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 14th, 2004, 2:17 pm

George wrote:Boo Yaa Tribe was never in no Blue Crew.

THey're not even Filipinos! THey are Samoans.

ANd most of them are from W/S Piru. Only one is A CRip.
George, you get all your info from the net. Sometimes it ain't all true, sometimes it is partly true. Nobody was saying Booyaa are filipino, they were talking about a carson pinoy gang called The Boys.

And if you really knew what was up about the Booyaa...you would know the crew they were with before they started Booyaa, which is what the guys are telling you on here. Go ask Kobra what crew he poplocked for back in the 80's. I don't think your a gangbanger, or even know anything about the lifestyle.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 15th, 2004, 8:20 pm

when they went to japan i think they were with the blue city crew, am i right or wrong?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » September 15th, 2004, 9:28 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:when they went to japan i think they were with the blue city crew, am i right or wrong?
THEY WERE ALREADY WITH THE BLUE CITY CREW WHEN THEY WERE IN CARSON BEFORE THEY EVEN WENT TO JAPAN. THEN WHEN THEIR BRO DIED, THEY FORMED THE BOO YAA TRIBE AND SHORTLY AFTER, THEY WENT TO JAPAN. I'M PRETTY SURE THEY WERE STILL AFFILIATED WITH THE BLUE CITY CREW WHEN THEY WENT TO JAPAN.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 15th, 2004, 9:31 pm

yeh thats what i meant, lol

weed boy

Unread post by weed boy » September 20th, 2004, 9:42 pm

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 10th, 2004, 1:28 pm

n what pnp stand for?

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 10th, 2004, 8:03 pm

I was trying to be sarcastic.....PNP stands for Phil. National Police......

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 10th, 2004, 9:49 pm

cerritos g wrote:I was trying to be sarcastic.....PNP stands for Phil. National Police......
THAT'S TRUE THOUGH, THEY ARE THE BIGGEST GANG ON THE ISLAND. BUT ALSO THE MLF OR MILF OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED AND ALSO THE ABU SAYAF TEND TO RUN THE COUNTRY.

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 11th, 2004, 6:07 pm

MILF WHICH STANDS FOR MORRO INTL' LIBERATION FRONT IS A GROUP OF FILIPINO MUSLIMS WHO WANTS TO BREAK AWAY WITH THE REPUBLIC. THEY WANT TO HAVE THEIR OWN ISLAMIC BASED COUNTRY....THEY HAVE AN ON-OFF RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PHIL. GOV'T....THEY WAR THEN THEY HAVE PEACE....TOO COMPLICATED! MILF HAVE A BREAK-AWAY FACTION THAT TURNED INTO A FORM OF RUTHLESS GANGSTERS THAT IS CAUSING HAVOC WITH THE GOV'T OFFICIALS AND RICH BUSINESS FAMILIES BY FORMS OF KIDNAPPING AND EXTORTION....I FORGOT THE GROUP'S NAME...THEN THEY HAVE MNLF (MORO NATIONAL LIBERATION FRONT) HAS THE SAME BELIEF AS THE MILF BUT ARE MORE CONFRONTATIONAL AND MORE MORE PRONE TO HAVING AN ALL-OUT GUN BATTLES WITH THE PHIL. MILITARY....THEY BELIEVE IN THE JIHAD FORM OF MOVEMENT....ABU SAYAF GROUP (ASG) IS A VERY RADICAL GROUP THAT HAS THE BACKING AL-QAEDA..........VERY SMALL IN NUMBER BUT VERY MUCH FEARED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MAIN TERRORIST OF THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE PHIL. AND IN NO WAY IN CONTROL OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY...THEY ARE THE GROUPS THAT KIDNAP FOREIGNERS AND PUT THEM UP FOR RANSOM, THEY ARE ALSO THE HEAD HUNTERS (THEY CUT-OFF YOUR NECK!)...THERE IS ANOTHER GROUP THAT FORM ANOTHER TERRORIST/ BREAK AWAY GROUP THAT POST THREATS TO PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE AND NORTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND AND THEY ARE THE NPA...NEW PEOPLE'S ARMY.....THEY MIGHT NOT BE CONSIDERED A STREET GANG, BUT THEY ARE CONSIDERED RUTHLESS GANGS AND TERRORISTS BY THE PHIL GOV'T.

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » October 15th, 2004, 12:30 pm

SERIOUS!...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 15th, 2004, 1:39 pm

I wonder how much of an impact the CIA and armed forces Bush sent over had on them.

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 15th, 2004, 5:12 pm

ANYTIME THE CIA INTERVENE, IT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD.....IT WAS GOOD, CUZ IT DID PUT A STOP ON MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE ASG.....ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE GETTING TRACKED, EVEN IF THEY WERE HIDDEN DEEP INSIDE THE JUNGLE...US WARFARE TECHNOLOGY JUST KICHED IN! THEY CAN RUN, BUT THEY CANT HIDE FROM SATELITE IMAGES FROM THE BIG BROS UP ABOVE (SATELITES) ......EVEN THE NPA WAS PUT ON THE TERRORIST LIST, WHICH MEANS THEY WERE TARGETS AS WELL...THIS PUT FEAR ON THE GROUP AS WELL....WEAPONS, PLANES, AND WARFARE TECHNOLOGY WAS GIVEN TO THE PHIL MILITARY......BUT THIS IS NOT FREE!!!!!! SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW, THE U.S. WILL GET MORE BACK.......THIS IS ONE OF THOSE BACKDOOR DEALS.......THIS IS ONE OF EM' PAWNSHOP DEALS....YOU'LL PAY INTEREST THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD.......YOU'LL BE DEALING WITH THE DEVIL AND SELLING YOUR SOUL!

cee_shad

Unread post by cee_shad » October 16th, 2004, 3:14 am

attup rum!? ei to the founder of this site, how can i interact with yah? jaz wanna ask some questions... pls reply... tnx.. always> cee_shad and about the topic>>>> howcome ur talking about CIa? whats the point?

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » October 16th, 2004, 2:43 pm

NO COMMENT ON THE LAST POST... BUT I GOTTA SAY WE GOT A LOT OF MUSLIM TERRORIST DOWN SOUTH OF THE PHIL's

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » October 17th, 2004, 1:43 am

ive lived in the san fernando valley all my life and lived around LA for a while to so from what i know of CURRENT ACTIVE filipino gangs around here are:
AKP - akrho pinoy (LA side, eagle rock side, and sometimes valleyside)
TGP - tau gamma pinoy (havn't heard of any noise from them for around a yr)
JFX - jeffrox (went down for a while then had a big comeback recently)
PR - pinoy real
TST - temple street

no disrespect to any hood i forgot but correct me if i'm wrong.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » October 17th, 2004, 1:45 am

correction on the big comeback i said about jeffrox. wasn't that recent maybe like 6 months - 1 year..

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 17th, 2004, 10:08 am

yea when they sprayed that guy tony from as n killed him like last semester
n buncha them locked down now for driveby's

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 17th, 2004, 1:30 pm

W/S wrote:yea when they sprayed that guy tony from as
WHAT'S AS?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 17th, 2004, 7:18 pm

asian soldiers or something

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 17th, 2004, 9:45 pm

W/S wrote:asian soldiers or something
OH OK, GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 18th, 2004, 11:13 am

cerritos g wrote:ANYTIME THE CIA INTERVENE, IT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD.....IT WAS GOOD, because IT DID PUT A STOP ON MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE ASG.....ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE GETTING TRACKED, EVEN IF THEY WERE HIDDEN DEEP INSIDE THE JUNGLE...US WARFARE TECHNOLOGY JUST KICHED IN! THEY CAN RUN, BUT THEY CANT HIDE FROM SATELITE IMAGES FROM THE BIG BROS UP ABOVE (SATELITES) ......EVEN THE NPA WAS PUT ON THE TERRORIST LIST, WHICH MEANS THEY WERE TARGETS AS WELL...THIS PUT FEAR ON THE GROUP AS WELL....WEAPONS, PLANES, AND WARFARE TECHNOLOGY WAS GIVEN TO THE PHIL MILITARY......BUT THIS IS NOT FREE!!!!!! SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW, THE U.S. WILL GET MORE BACK.......THIS IS ONE OF THOSE BACKDOOR DEALS.......THIS IS ONE OF EM' PAWNSHOP DEALS....YOU'LL PAY INTEREST THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD.......YOU'LL BE DEALING WITH THE DEVIL AND SELLING YOUR SOUL!
That's interesting. Thanks for explaining that to me. As for your other assertion, yeah makes sense. American's love their allies in the Phillipines and support them but our Government is all business no?

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » October 18th, 2004, 4:25 pm

i heard Cebu City has Alpha Kappa Rho (Akrho) and Tau Gamma Phi. i don't know if its true or not.

snitch

Philippines gangs

Unread post by snitch » November 4th, 2004, 11:50 am

TBS is bunch of wnna bez......

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » November 28th, 2004, 6:05 pm

cerritos g wrote:MILF WHICH STANDS FOR MORRO INTL' LIBERATION FRONT IS A GROUP OF FILIPINO MUSLIMS WHO WANTS TO BREAK AWAY WITH THE REPUBLIC. THEY WANT TO HAVE THEIR OWN ISLAMIC BASED COUNTRY....THEY HAVE AN ON-OFF RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PHIL. GOV'T....THEY WAR THEN THEY HAVE PEACE....TOO COMPLICATED! MILF HAVE A BREAK-AWAY FACTION THAT TURNED INTO A FORM OF RUTHLESS GANGSTERS THAT IS CAUSING HAVOC WITH THE GOV'T OFFICIALS AND RICH BUSINESS FAMILIES BY FORMS OF KIDNAPPING AND EXTORTION....I FORGOT THE GROUP'S NAME...THEN THEY HAVE MNLF (MORO NATIONAL LIBERATION FRONT) HAS THE SAME BELIEF AS THE MILF BUT ARE MORE CONFRONTATIONAL AND MORE MORE PRONE TO HAVING AN ALL-OUT GUN BATTLES WITH THE PHIL. MILITARY....THEY BELIEVE IN THE JIHAD FORM OF MOVEMENT....ABU SAYAF GROUP (ASG) IS A VERY RADICAL GROUP THAT HAS THE BACKING AL-QAEDA..........VERY SMALL IN NUMBER BUT VERY MUCH FEARED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MAIN TERRORIST OF THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE PHIL. AND IN NO WAY IN CONTROL OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY...THEY ARE THE GROUPS THAT KIDNAP FOREIGNERS AND PUT THEM UP FOR RANSOM, THEY ARE ALSO THE HEAD HUNTERS (THEY CUT-OFF YOUR NECK!)...THERE IS ANOTHER GROUP THAT FORM ANOTHER TERRORIST/ BREAK AWAY GROUP THAT POST THREATS TO PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE AND NORTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND AND THEY ARE THE NPA...NEW PEOPLE'S ARMY.....THEY MIGHT NOT BE CONSIDERED A STREET GANG, BUT THEY ARE CONSIDERED RUTHLESS GANGS AND TERRORISTS BY THE PHIL GOV'T.
NPA were a force to be reckoned with during the Marcos years.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 2:58 am

I was in angeles city philpines and i saw alot of graffiti and some young filipino cats wearing blue bandanas down by santos street.