Assasins of Massakar in Indonesia

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Assasins of Massakar in Indonesia

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2009, 11:54 pm

I was watching "Locked Up Abroad" on NAtional Geographic and this white Australian got locked up in prison in an Indonesian prison and the main gang in there were called Assassins of Massakar and they had tried to kill him. Anyone heard of them?

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Assasins of Massakar in Indonesia

Unread post by NateDogg » September 11th, 2009, 1:50 pm

No but I did see that episode crazy.. dude got stabbed several times including in the eye and was taken to the morgue and declared dead, definitely not a prison I would want too be in.