Bloods & Crips in the Philippines

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bloods & Crips in the Philippines

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 4:34 pm

There's Crips and Bloods in the Philippines? Damn they spreading all over the place if its true. i only heard of it reachin to South America and some places in Europe, thats it.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 4th, 2005, 4:38 pm

wizdom wrote:There's Crips and Bloods in the Philippines? Damn they spreading all over the place if its true. i only heard of it reachin to South America and some places in Europe, thats it.
I WONDER IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS THOUGH. WERE THEY ACTUALLY STARTED BY SOMEBODY FROM THE ORIGINAL LOS ANGELES CRIPS AND BLOODS?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 5:00 pm

Theres Bloods and Crips in the Philippines?

weed boy

crips & bloods in P.I.

Unread post by weed boy » June 17th, 2005, 10:13 am

bloods and crips in P.I. are just wannabes.. they hve just copied it from the original B's and C's in L.A.