Thailand gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Anonymous20

Thailand gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 12:30 pm

What's active in Thailand?

Anonymous20

Re: Thailand gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 2:14 pm

ive heard the triads are gettin' bigger..

and theres ALOT of pimpin' going on over there, hehe..
when i was in bangkok awhile ago.. the police was litterly killin' all drug dealers in the city.. its clean as f**k now.. can anyone tell me more about this?
but i felt very safe in the city, i got a relative or something like that(hehe) livin' in the "slums" of Bangkok and she said Thailand has gotten alot better

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 2nd, 2005, 8:29 pm

I am a merchant seaman our base is in san diego but we work all around the world.I am always in bangkok and going to buy a house there in april.That place is a mans paradice.There are some gangs there you have some thugs there.but they dont mess with tourist unless you walk up to one and slap him really cause the police are always on the tourist side we are there money.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2005, 2:21 am

i read today in a swedish newspaper that the SWEDISH MOTORCYKLE GANGS Hells Angles, Bandidos and Outlaws have Etablished themselves in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket..

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » February 17th, 2005, 5:35 am

ive never seen the hells angeles around b4. Anyway i dont think their in phuket anymore its washed away. and pataya what are they doing in pataya im guessing prostitution because theirs alot of them down there

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2005, 4:16 am

YEAH..
after the tsunami people aint got nothing to live for, so they (hells angels etc) take advantage of that...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2005, 4:17 am

and yeah, probably prostitution in Pattaya.. when i was there i saw ALOT child prostitution

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » February 19th, 2005, 3:46 am

actually lately bankok has gotten worse. For example in my neighbourhood of Sathorn on narathiwat street there has been 2 or 3 drive by shootings from motorcycles and at least 7 supposed gang murders this year. Also Nana has been going crazy with prostitutes and herion trade. Drugs in other areas are not as common as they used to be for example on sukhumvit soi 26 tere used to be drug dealers now their in Bang kwan jail.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » February 19th, 2005, 2:26 pm

I heard the muslim mafia was big in Thailand.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » February 22nd, 2005, 6:56 am

nah there aint no muslim mafia the muslims in the south are mad because the government doesnt give them a good deal so their attacking buddhists

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

THE LOWDOWN ON BANGKOK GANGS

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » May 26th, 2005, 2:57 am

districts
Sathorn
Kuson thong
Sathon street
lek sathon
rama 3 boys
bpc
SUkhumvit
no fucking clue
apart theres a grafitti gang called lsd that get high on shrooms
bangna
SMC
lasale street killers

currently in Sathorn Kuson thong is at war with lek sathon and sathon but bpc is helping them out so overall kuson thongs winning

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 26th, 2005, 6:42 am

TheWatcher wrote:ive heard the triads are gettin' bigger..

and theres ALOT of pimpin' going on over there, hehe..
when i was in bangkok awhile ago.. the police was litterly killin' all drug dealers in the city.. its clean as f**k now.. can anyone tell me more about this?
but i felt very safe in the city, i got a relative or something like that(hehe) livin' in the "slums" of Bangkok and she said Thailand has gotten alot better
I read the police went on, from some years ago, to strictly fullfill their goals on gangsters.Even roumours about executions went to human rights whatch.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

yeah

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » May 29th, 2005, 5:44 am

yeah thaksin went on a no drug campaign killin all the drug dealers he even got the army to shoot international school kids with drugs

erkle

Unread post by erkle » June 1st, 2005, 1:32 am

i know for a fact that theres some kind of blessing that the thai people have...but not just thai pple but buddhists...its some kind of spiritual shit...its kalled "kong" its like a spirit that guards you everywhere you go..i think its some kind of necklace kause my family were talking bout it one day and i overheard them...they said that if someone tries to shoot you..it goes right through you like you were invincible or some shit...and i know for a fact that it happened down here too when we were having a gang war...trg and apg...but anyways thats beside the point..krazy huh...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 1st, 2005, 6:33 am

erkle wrote:i know for a fact that theres some kind of blessing that the thai people have...but not just thai pple but buddhists...its some kind of spiritual shit...its kalled "kong" its like a spirit that guards you everywhere you go..i think its some kind of necklace kause my family were talking bout it one day and i overheard them...they said that if someone tries to shoot you..it goes right through you like you were invincible or some shit...and i know for a fact that it happened down here too when we were having a gang war...trg and apg...but anyways thats beside the point..krazy huh...
their ppl are possessed by some evil spirit...that also happened in chinese history when the triads loyal to the revolutinary government, fought the imperialists where they couldn't be killed (bullets wouldn't hurt em, no sign of stab wounds, swords would fly through them without a scratch) some say that still exists with triads in hong kong....crazy stuff, but can be true cause of many accurate accounts of wat happened.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

do any of you actually live in thailand

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » June 4th, 2005, 1:29 am

does anybody here live in thailand especially ion bangkok cuz i live on narathiwat soi 10 in sathorn hood

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 4th, 2005, 9:18 am

who givez a phucc

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 4th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Hey low idiot why do you have to keep being disrespectful to these topics.If you dont give a fack dont read the post or dont reply to them.Your making yourself out to be a immature lil fool.

No one is trying to compare themselfs to LA gangs etc.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

foreal

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » June 15th, 2005, 2:27 am

yo ma foreal what the fuck wehat so you live in LA thailand had godamn 5000 murders last year trying to act all ghetto theres more speed n this country then there is in the rest of the world

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » June 26th, 2005, 6:51 am

fuckin bitch ass nigga you aint shit

terrible

Unread post by terrible » August 3rd, 2005, 2:39 am

Fu-k ! the haters i'm 23 yr old live in bangkok city is crazy ..
DrugDealer Still Here!
DriveByShoot Still Here!
Violence Still Here!
me n' ma homies Fuck and fight All Day!!!
Fuck U !! Fool ! Come To ma land friend ! I swear I gonna Kill U Same Road Side DOGGG! BITCH!!!

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » August 3rd, 2005, 12:19 pm

Street gangs in thailand ? thats just BS ( i aint talkin about Mafias), although i heard the prostitute market is big.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

WTF

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » August 9th, 2005, 9:28 am

man jota you odnt know nuthin man theres a bunch of gangs here runnin the speed al day AKA in thailand Yabba which means crazy medecine and i dont know where your from but theres a bunch of gangs here man you saying thats BS is just fucking ignorant man thai gangsters are more down than most US gangsters man their straight killers their poorer than all the us ppls man money everythin they murder anybody who has it so dont go around saying its BS cuz you better believe it theres gangs here.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

FIGHT

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » October 4th, 2005, 9:59 am

yo anybody in bangkok theres gonna be a fight outside of studio 22 on sukhumvit soi 22 there was one lst week and theres gonna be 1 this week its mostly gonna be between like high schoolers but like diferent groups of ppl will be fighting against each other. Like on group of mostly thais against a group of foreigners like the main perosn involved is a mexican called bruno but like theres gonna be some blacks and some white ppls n shit if anybody lives in the area holla at me. Im gonna see if i can get some pics of that.

Innercity5062

Re: ..

Unread post by Innercity5062 » August 23rd, 2010, 12:29 am

terrible wrote:Fu-k ! the haters i'm 23 yr old live in bangkok city is crazy ..
DrugDealer Still Here!
DriveByShoot Still Here!
Violence Still Here!
me n' ma homies fu-- and fight All Day!!!
fu-- U !! Fool ! Come To ma land friend ! I swear I gonna Kill U Same Road Side DOGGG! BITCH!!!

yeahhh i love thailand for its women and shit. Whats good Thai hip hop which is gang related ?

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 6th, 2012, 9:20 pm

I think they had like smuggling gangs or whatever that was doing business with Burma, the country right next door, west of Thailand.