How much is the PS3 gonna be?

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How much is the PS3 gonna be?

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 24th, 2006, 2:32 pm

And when is it being released?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 24th, 2006, 3:02 pm

I'm guessing it will be 300-800 dollars, and it should be released this October since Resistance Fall Of Man for the PS3 is coming out in November.

300 bucks was the old price. It's a next gen console so...

I don't know. I heard the price was gonna be like 799.99 or something somewhere. Around that price. I already have the Xbox 360 so it's good enough for me. PS3 will be backwards compatible, I know, plays PS1 games, which most suck for today's games, and PS2 games, and I have a PS2.

For example, some Xbox titles that are not avaialble for the PS2 will be avaialable for the Xbox, and since they're working on the Xbox 360 being backwards compatible, it's pretty much, I don't know my point here, really...

I just hope that next time they release a patch with new games added, which should be about October or November, I hope they add Driver Parallel Lines cause a friend bought it for me, but since it's not yet added to the list of those games that can be played on the Xbox 360 which are Xbox games, I can't play it on the Xbox 360.

?

Anyways, see I kinda stumbled outta topic there. My bad. It always happens. Most, at least. And again... :roll:

PS3 will be out in October, I'm guessing. Ohhh damn maybe it's next year 2007. Hmm...

GTA 4 will be an Xbox 360 first hand release, so I'm lucky. Plus I don't think they'll be releasing that ME game nor the one of the best RPG's so far, you know.

Fuck. :D

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » September 24th, 2006, 6:11 pm

It is $500 for 20gb and $600 for 60gb.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 8:36 am

I had a dream about GTA 4 last night. I wasn't playing it, well kinda, I was watching the intro on the site. The guy was driving a Cheetah type car up this highway with all these buildings around, and then I saw a street with palm trees and shit which kinda reminded me of Beverly Hills.

After that, I even saw the map a few times. It sucked --- well, I saw the minimap. After that, the car finally came to a halt and this muscly black guy came out and the person playing the game shot dual pistols a few times and he went into a mission marker.

Anyways, a cutscene came up and this guy was about to fuck this hooker or something. There was nudity cause she took her bra off. I mean seriously, you could see her titties as she was riding on that guy. You were talking on the cell phone with him.

So the mission started. They got in a van, and rode off somewhere. The guy with you smashed someone over the head with the baseball bat and the mission fully ended while the dream did so partially.

When I came back to the dream, you had your gang with you. I'm guessing recruits. The guy was driving a van or something and like 4 people were in it. Well the most interesting part there was that the other leftovers that couldn't fit in your van took another van and followed you around while you were driving.

Ok nvm fuck that. I had alot of dreams about GTA. One was very realistic, kids playing on swings and shit ingame kinda like GTA I'm guessing yea it was that.

500 bucks for 20gb and 600 for 60gb. I'd rather get the 60gb if I had more to spend. For starters, I would get the 500 bucks one. Why with the gig capacity? Is it like a built in hard drive that automaticlly saves games and shit or what???

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 8:40 am

Also, when I'm about to fuck someone in my dream, getting naked and shit, I wake up. I prayed last night in my dream that I didn't wake up but I did. What the fuck for???

I can be fuckin' a model in my dream and before I see any nudity or fuckin', it ends?!

Omg. Well the ----- girls flashing me was a nice dream. Very nice. And after that the ------- hookers I was fuckin', prolly cause I went to Mandarin that night...

Hahaha...

Oh.

Anyways, PS3 is gonna prolly sell more than the Xbox 360, but I'm not so sure now that the Xbox 360 came out first and it gots some pretty promising games already. Damn...

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » September 25th, 2006, 1:09 pm

XBOX 360 WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE OVER

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 25th, 2006, 4:33 pm

I'm gettin that shit CHEAP... Trust AND Believe.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » September 25th, 2006, 4:36 pm

it dont matter im getting it.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » September 26th, 2006, 1:32 pm

It's going to be at max $450 w/tax, per FOX 4 news (Dallas,Texas).

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”