documentary im tryin ta make

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 14th, 2007, 1:37 pm

StillNoScript wrote:Sorry to get off topic, Duece. This is your thread. Keep us updated on how things are going along with your project.
thatz kool i really want ta hear otha peoples side of thing and im glad u said it....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 14th, 2007, 4:47 pm

Young Deuce wrote: young dudes like myself are killin theyselves ova some shit they no nothin about.....
Agree, but the cold part is that based on the above comment, you are at least aware and acknowledge that you involved with something that you know nothing about but yet still puttin your life on the line over something you you dont completly understand. I aint knocking you youngsta, but even if you or those out there knew the real about banging, it aint worth dying over....Live homie, be a leader, f!@# the following bs...Peace

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » May 14th, 2007, 8:51 pm

i respect wut ur tryin 2 do deuce...ima see if i could get a few pics of my hood n the blood homies i kno...

lou4612

Unread post by lou4612 » May 15th, 2007, 5:03 pm

It is more of a social club. Dumb ass lil spoiled kids wearing $400 jackets AND $150 shoes...and banging for what again.
Those kids dont look poor to me!
I hate this shit..STL banging for no reason at all along with all these other wanna be states.

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » May 15th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Young Deuce wrote:here go a pic of a hood called 50 Geraldine or just 50 G....they rollin 60z cripz......
sounds like a hood imitating another why not just be called 50 g. not knockin jus curious

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 15th, 2007, 5:28 pm

lou4612 wrote:It is more of a social club. Dumb ass lil spoiled kids wearing $400 jackets AND $150 shoes...and banging for what again.
Those kids dont look poor to me!
I hate this shit..STL banging for no reason at all along with all these other wanna be states.

right...most of those "spoil kids" have jobs....and/or hustlin.....so what u basically sayin is that ta bang u are dirty and wear throw away shit...get outta here most of those kids gotta hustle kuz they wanna wear the best shit....and i dont see none of them wearin no 400 jackets???maybe some Jz about that much in shoes but not that....but anyway just because they not dirty doesn't mean they not banga...lol those kids dont look poor to me....what u lookin at they make not look poor but look at the background...look how dirty my brotha school look...itz ashame we put in that kinda enviornment....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 15th, 2007, 5:28 pm

'X' wrote:
Young Deuce wrote: young dudes like myself are killin theyselves ova some shit they no nothin about.....
Agree, but the cold part is that based on the above comment, you are at least aware and acknowledge that you involved with something that you know nothing about but yet still puttin your life on the line over something you you dont completly understand. I aint knocking you youngsta, but even if you or those out there knew the real about banging, it aint worth dying over....Live homie, be a leader, f!@# the following bs...Peace
i feel u and i respect yo view....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 15th, 2007, 5:31 pm

kushsmoke wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:here go a pic of a hood called 50 Geraldine or just 50 G....they rollin 60z cripz......
sounds like a hood imitating another why not just be called 50 g. not knockin jus curious
st.louis is weird because more than 1 hood can claim a gang like 1300 B.O.D. are 6'0z 2....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 15th, 2007, 6:58 pm

im doin a section on crip on crip rivalry in st.louis...

the rollin 60z and the kitchen cripz have a heated conflict with each otha in st.louis.....they r the 2 biggest crip gangs in st.louis.......3rd is hoovaz...and then opac.....then othaz.....

the kitchen cripz have even gone so far ta aid blood hoodz against them....and around 04 when the gangs started resurging in st.louis it was talk of kitchen crips droppin the crip and goin with the criminal term that the hoovaz in LA started....

imma focus on talkin bout the kitchen cripz in STL.....

kitchen cripz in st.louis are the 2nd largest crip gang and the 3rd largest gang in st.louis...they have 2 sets....the larger 6 deuce set and the smaller 8-7 set that is from L.A..... 6 Deuces kitchen cripz or 6 Deuce KCG are the primary set and wear orange and blue.....they originated in st.louis....and the 8-7 KCG are the much smaller set with about 3 setz shared with 6 deuces and 1 of there own.....there colors are blue and white.... in grafiiti when u see 2z that standz for 6 deuces KCGz when u see the 7 it stands for 8-7 kitchen cripz....they both wear K.C. hatz....

Kitchenz and bloodz alliance:

im not sure when this happen but some time ago kitchen cripz and bloodz started clickin up...it started with the 63 KCG beef with the 6'0z...hoodz started to allign....u wood see where it sayz Deuces and dogz (6 deuces and bloodz) or 2z, 4z( fa bloodz) & 7z in graffiti....even some hoodz who where onces all blood or all kitchen had a mixture of both...but not all where copperatin some blood hoodz did not like the fact and to this day still diss kitchen cripz and do not accept them in there hoodz....

here is a pic of 2 bloodz and a KC.....

at first i really aint wanna cover this section on here because alotta LA citizenz and not bangaz wood criticize about them bein fake when it happenz in LA....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 15th, 2007, 6:59 pm

my bad wrong pic....

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » May 16th, 2007, 11:48 am

Young Deuce wrote:im doin a section on crip on crip rivalry in st.louis...

the rollin 60z and the kitchen cripz have a heated conflict with each otha in st.louis.....they r the 2 biggest crip gangs in st.louis.......3rd is hoovaz...and then opac.....then othaz.....

the kitchen cripz have even gone so far ta aid blood hoodz against them....and around 04 when the gangs started resurging in st.louis it was talk of kitchen crips droppin the crip and goin with the criminal term that the hoovaz in LA started....

imma focus on talkin bout the kitchen cripz in STL.....

kitchen cripz in st.louis are the 2nd largest crip gang and the 3rd largest gang in st.louis...they have 2 sets....the larger 6 deuce set and the smaller 8-7 set that is from L.A..... 6 Deuces kitchen cripz or 6 Deuce KCG are the primary set and wear orange and blue.....they originated in st.louis....and the 8-7 KCG are the much smaller set with about 3 setz shared with 6 deuces and 1 of there own.....there colors are blue and white.... in grafiiti when u see 2z that standz for 6 deuces KCGz when u see the 7 it stands for 8-7 kitchen cripz....they both wear K.C. hatz....

Kitchenz and bloodz alliance:

im not sure when this happen but some time ago kitchen cripz and bloodz started clickin up...it started with the 63 KCG beef with the 6'0z...hoodz started to allign....u wood see where it sayz Deuces and dogz (6 deuces and bloodz) or 2z, 4z( fa bloodz) & 7z in graffiti....even some hoodz who where onces all blood or all kitchen had a mixture of both...but not all where copperatin some blood hoodz did not like the fact and to this day still diss kitchen cripz and do not accept them in there hoodz....

here is a pic of 2 bloodz and a KC.....

at first i really aint wanna cover this section on here because alotta LA citizenz and not bangaz wood criticize about them bein fake when it happenz in LA....
WHUT UP HOMIE I SEE WHAT YOU DOING FOR YO HOME TOWN STATE PROPS ON THAT...A QUICK QUESTION THOUGH ARE THERE ANY GDs VLs BPS 4CH OR MCs IN THE LOU..IVE HEARD FROM DIFFERENT DUDES AROUND THAT THERE IS BLACK SOULS,LATIN SOULS,AND PLENTY OF OTHER CHI MOBS IN THE LOUS IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THAT?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 16th, 2007, 12:54 pm

the only chi gang in st.louis ( as in north, west, south and county) iz GDz.....on the eastside itz way more chi-town influenced with VLz and all them there.....

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 16th, 2007, 1:11 pm

young deuce do yo thang listen to the critics but dont internalize what they say follow your own heart and mind and you cant go wrong

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » May 16th, 2007, 8:50 pm

Young Deuce wrote:the only chi gang in st.louis ( as in north, west, south and county) iz GDz.....on the eastside itz way more chi-town influenced with VLz and all them there.....
Thats cool yall follow str8 up l.a bangin shit or yall bang the five or six like the foolishness in new york? are bloods associated with vls or at some type of peace or naw?.I always thought the lou would of been hardcore bangers like the indiana niggas VLs AND GDs and now plenty of other latin folks out there runing wild thats how gary got that murder rate so high

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 16th, 2007, 9:08 pm

so aside from chi town and LA bangin, what about other traditional St louis hoodz? any big drug clicks? u know the ones that jus rep hoods, not bangin colors

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 16th, 2007, 9:13 pm

Just 1 thing, when it comes to B's C's outside of LA, they never seem to metion just normal black hoods as a presence, its like at times they've forgotten that because its not cool so they acknowledge LA ones 1st, i see duece brought up Kitchens ect, but what about jus normal hoods, the ones that were there before L.A trend hit the city?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 17th, 2007, 1:03 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:the only chi gang in st.louis ( as in north, west, south and county) iz GDz.....on the eastside itz way more chi-town influenced with VLz and all them there.....
Thats cool yall follow str8 up l.a bangin shit or yall bang the five or six like the foolishness in new york? are bloods associated with vls or at some type of peace or naw?.I always thought the lou would of been hardcore bangers like the indiana niggas VLs AND GDs and now plenty of other latin folks out there runing wild thats how gary got that murder rate so high
STL bloods and Crips dont rep the 5 or 6.....and its not alot of VL but Gdz and Cripz are kool under the locz and folkz thing....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 17th, 2007, 1:06 pm

TeeKay wrote:so aside from chi town and LA bangin, what about other traditional St louis hoodz? any big drug clicks? u know the ones that jus rep hoods, not bangin colors

every hood in st.louis is eitha L.A. or Chi influenced and naw no big drug gangs.....but there r dudes that can be from a hood but dont claim a gang ( as in if u wasn't a crip but u can still bang 44 bud)

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 17th, 2007, 1:07 pm

TeeKay wrote:Just 1 thing, when it comes to B's C's outside of LA, they never seem to metion just normal black hoods as a presence, its like at times they've forgotten that because its not cool so they acknowledge LA ones 1st, i see duece brought up Kitchens ect, but what about jus normal hoods, the ones that were there before L.A trend hit the city?
all of them faded away as the people got older....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 17th, 2007, 6:21 pm

So your sayin all gangs and hoodz now are either LA or chi influenced? like no other black gangs?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 17th, 2007, 7:50 pm

TeeKay wrote:So your sayin all gangs and hoodz now are either LA or chi influenced? like no other black gangs?
yeah....

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 22nd, 2007, 4:15 pm

TeeKay wrote:So your sayin all gangs and hoodz now are either LA or chi influenced? like no other black gangs?
Yeh its true cuz look at the hoods back then and look at them now. Hoods like Southside Jamaica, Brownsville,etc used to be run by drug lords peps like Supreme. Now they are filled with B's and C's. Theres parts in Brownsville that you cant even walk if ur wearin a red or blue.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 1st, 2007, 11:22 pm

this is crazy look how young these kids are......i aint realize we was they age when we started but we took it like a game or a lil click of homie that wear the same colors i guess....

by the way the name of they hood is 26-27 B.N.B.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 2nd, 2007, 3:00 am

thats the age when most dudes get into that lifestyle isn't it?
like around that age they start rollin with a set but they not on yet.
then two or three years later they get put on and become full fledged members.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 2nd, 2007, 5:40 am

Keep it up Duece. Anybody whos ever lived or visited STL knows it aint no joke. From Ice Cube to DJ Quik. Ill be in U City in August. Eat some Chop Suey and lay low on Delmar or mess around on the east side.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 2nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

i ain tryna hate but those kids look like they middle class kids

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 2nd, 2007, 11:59 pm

i know but just look at the envoirnment ...u can look straight middle class but be rich as hell...look at bill gates.....i guess they dress with betta clothes kuz we not tryin ta fully emulate LA style throwin a bit of our own in they're and im sure them lil niggaz prolly got big brothaz and shit lookin out fa them....but i dont see how they look middle class rockin plainor oldnavy or even champion style clothes on but i guess that yo opinion...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 3rd, 2007, 12:09 am

here go a pic i took of 3 homies when i was on the westside...westside niggaz alwayz gotta throw it u 2.....

they was lsmilim kuz i said "everybody say fuck the westside" like "everybody say cheese"....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 3rd, 2007, 12:10 am

^^^^^^^ they hood is 11 holdiamont

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 6th, 2007, 3:43 am

Mcminister wrote:i ain tryna hate but those kids look like they middle class kids
u from africa right??? i can feel u when u say they look middle class then....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 6th, 2007, 2:25 pm

well i have lived here fo long enuogh to kno wht middle class , low class n upper class look like in an american standard, ur rite u cant really judge by lookin at they clothe, but also most brotha'z in the ghetto take pics with mean mugs wen they throwin gang signs n these youngins are all smiley n throwin up signs ....i ain tryna hate or anything ,or say they ain real or nothin .
i spend alot of time doin nothin n i alawys envision makin movies, i like wachu doin
i wana make a hoodTV series show thing 2 ,
and a documentary like New Orleans Xposed for Soweto

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 6th, 2007, 2:29 pm

dont worry when i make it to the NFL ill donate to y'all "production companies"