THE FUNNYEST THING EVER IN A GANG DOCUMENTRY

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

THE FUNNYEST THING EVER IN A GANG DOCUMENTRY

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 2nd, 2007, 5:27 pm

to me the funnyest thing i ever seen in a gang documentry was in slipping 10 years with the bloods when those bps guys jumped that kid from rollin 20 nhb and he went running out the apartment yelling for the camra guys to run away then he fell lol damn that had me crying i was laughing so hard cuzz before that he was trying to look all tough smoking weed with them lol and in slob 187 crab 187 big space ghost had me laughing to


whats the funnyest thing ya ever saw in a gang documentry????

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 5:29 pm

why was space ghost so funny? talkin fairytales? or just doin weird ass movements n mess.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 2nd, 2007, 5:35 pm

yea the way he talks and moved his hands i herd the stuff he was saying was all true cuzz everone says he was one hell of a fighter back in his active days

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 2nd, 2007, 5:37 pm

on why we bang baby runner from rollin 40 crips was funny to talking all that trash and it looks like he is 115 pounds soaking wet

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2007, 6:07 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:on why we bang baby runner from rollin 40 crips was funny to talking all that trash and it looks like he is 115 pounds soaking wet
but the strap only weigh 4 pounds and it'll put a nigga in the dirt. what im sayin is them youngstas aint fightin they pullin the heat and blastin so physical shit don't mean nothing.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Re: THE FUNNYEST THING EVER IN A GANG DOCUMENTRY

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 2nd, 2007, 6:14 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:to me the funnyest thing i ever seen in a gang documentry was in slipping 10 years with the bloods when those bps guys jumped that kid from rollin 20 nhb and he went running out the apartment yelling for the camra guys to run away then he fell lol damn that had me crying i was laughing so hard cuzz before that he was trying to look all tough smoking weed with them lol and in slob 187 crab 187 big space ghost had me laughing to


whats the funnyest thing ya ever saw in a gang documentry????
that crackhead uncle of his was way funnier

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 2nd, 2007, 6:41 pm

Oh yea I forgot about his uncle jumbo and his crack head uncle when they were fighting lol but to me when he was running was better

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 2nd, 2007, 7:04 pm

on Gangs...Bompton Bangers (a clip from Hood 2 Hood) this one Mob Piru cat was talkin bout how he was in a Damu Function in San Diego, and it got shot up, and he saw some Damu's on the ground, and he went over to one and picked his head up and was like "BLOOD???.....NAW that AINT MOB"..and he threw him back down.. :lol: <<actually, thas more SAD than it is funny

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 7:07 pm

not a gang movie/video, but big fase's response to Whiteboy after he got knocked out

got a fukkin red chair in the middle of the street :lol:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 2nd, 2007, 8:08 pm

pistolslanga wrote:not a gang movie/video, but big fase's response to Whiteboy after he got knocked out

got a #%@& red chair in the middle of the street :lol:
LOL you saw that T rodgers thread too huh?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 3rd, 2007, 3:38 am

It looked like big fase made that video by him self cuzz the camra didn't move at all I bet it was on a stand right before he said crab he looked back to make sure no crips were comming lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2007, 6:23 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:It looked like big fase made that video by him self cuzz the camra didn't move at all I bet it was on a stand right before he said crab he looked back to make sure no crips were comming lol
lol every time someone passed by he looked over all nervous

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 4th, 2007, 4:30 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:It looked like big fase made that video by him self cuzz the camra didn't move at all I bet it was on a stand right before he said crab he looked back to make sure no crips were comming lol
lol every time someone passed by he looked over all nervous
Fase is funny talking about he never said that he was the hardest blood and t rogers called him a bitch ass nigga for saying that lol

Oh No!
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: April 24th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Unread post by Oh No! » August 4th, 2007, 9:49 am

Trip'n_Loc wrote:on Gangs...compton Bangers (a clip from Hood 2 Hood) this one Mob Piru cat was talkin bout how he was in a Damu Function in San Diego, and it got shot up, and he saw some Damu's on the ground, and he went over to one and picked his head up and was like "BLOOD???.....NAW that AINT MOB"..and he threw him back down.. :lol: <<actually, thas more SAD than it is funny
hahaha, it was even funnier when he said all the homies kept walkin up and did the same thing

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 4th, 2007, 11:21 am

Damn that's cold those mob piru guys must not care about blood love

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 235
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Location: no where

Unread post by SEKRET » August 9th, 2007, 9:51 am

grow up aint no such thing as blood love bloods aint no different then crips,dont no fuckin blood gang get along no more
and who ever says so is a fuckin liar

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 9th, 2007, 12:03 pm

^^yup, dey beef harder then sum Crips do

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 235
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Location: no where

Unread post by SEKRET » August 10th, 2007, 12:56 pm

exactly

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 14th, 2007, 5:15 pm

i never herd of bloods beefing with each other as much as crips do only bsv vs 52 bishops

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 14th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Hunters vs. most westside pirus

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2007, 9:43 pm

that one scene where they showed that grape street crip standing next to that van, it was an old documentary and he was like

"When I go to the store, Im strapped, when I pick up my laundry, Im strapped, when I say hi to my mamma, Im strapped"

I laughed my ass off at the last one...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 14th, 2007, 11:58 pm

A Ghost wrote:that one scene where they showed that grape street crip standing next to that van, it was an old documentary and he was like

"When I go to the store, Im strapped, when I pick up my laundry, Im strapped, when I say hi to my mamma, Im strapped"

I laughed my ass off at the last one...
this one?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 15th, 2007, 6:51 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Hunters vs. most westside pirus


I never knew that hunters and west side pirus hated each other like that

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 15th, 2007, 6:57 am

A Ghost wrote:that one scene where they showed that grape street crip standing next to that van, it was an old documentary and he was like

"When I go to the store, Im strapped, when I pick up my laundry, Im strapped, when I say hi to my mamma, Im strapped"

I laughed my ass off at the last one...
Its crazy how he said his homies funerele got shot up and that he fell out of the casket and did ya see the brace he had on his arm

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 15th, 2007, 7:02 am

Also that guy from harverd gangsta crips who lost 5 homies over the years on one block I never herd anything like that before

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 15th, 2007, 12:49 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Hunters vs. most westside pirus


I never knew that hunters and west side pirus hated each other like that
not just WSP, other rus on the w/s too.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 15th, 2007, 1:39 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Hunters vs. most westside pirus


I never knew that hunters and west side pirus hated each other like that
not just WSP, other rus on the w/s too.
i thought that since crips out number bloods by so much that bloods would not war with each other and help each other out and i bet the beef is over some stupid shyt like a fight,drugs or a chick

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 15th, 2007, 5:51 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Hunters vs. most westside pirus


I never knew that hunters and west side pirus hated each other like that
not just WSP, other rus on the w/s too.
i thought that since crips out number bloods by so much that bloods would not war with each other and help each other out and i bet the beef is over some stupid shyt like a fight,drugs or a chick
you could say that about 99% of beefs

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » August 15th, 2007, 10:24 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
A Ghost wrote:that one scene where they showed that grape street crip standing next to that van, it was an old documentary and he was like

"When I go to the store, Im strapped, when I pick up my laundry, Im strapped, when I say hi to my mamma, Im strapped"

I laughed my ass off at the last one...
this one?
yeah, but they took it down

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 4:23 pm
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 30th, 2008, 1:31 pm

wHILE IT looks like no one will reply to this...here goes: I heard that The Bounty Hunters could not go to the local Watts High school, because the Grapes (inconjunction with other Watts rips...I hope?) would smash, so they went to Compton Centinial HS and butted heads with the Compton Ru's?????/am I correct?

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 9:55 am

Re:

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 8:44 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:yea the way he talks and moved his hands i herd the stuff he was saying was all true cuzz everone says he was one hell of a fighter back in his active days
the way he talks had me laughing to

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: April 20th, 2008, 3:27 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston
Location: Summerville
Contact:

Re: THE FUNNYEST THING EVER IN A GANG DOCUMENTRY

Unread post by fitteddaboss » May 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm

big space ghost..."ohhh u fight very well, u fight very well..." nigga had me rollin..

Post Reply

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”