"If you blood throw it up" - The Remix (lmao)

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

"If you blood throw it up" - The Remix (lmao)

Unread post by A Ghost » August 5th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 6th, 2007, 12:25 am

:lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 6th, 2007, 12:59 am

THATS THE GAYIEST SHIT EVER. DAMN OUTTA STATE NIGGAZ!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 2:10 am

THATS THE FAKE I WANNABE A BLOOD WALK ,

THEM NIGGAS IS FUGAZIIIIIIIIIII , WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 12:31 pm

lol they move like cali niggas what yall mad for lol. blood as deeper in other states then in cali,they fell off in cali and back east they BOOMIN! lol AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

hows crenshaw mafia gona be 900 deep in another state but on got 50 membersleft in they homeland lol

hows brims gona be harder in another state lol

ok let me shut up now

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 6th, 2007, 1:25 pm

this shit reminds me of nortenos with their red dickies and their red shoes . mu'fuckaz are fake as fuck . a real blood dont need to be flamed up all the god damm time to rep his set .. these lame fucks are trying to hard ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 6th, 2007, 1:28 pm

SEKRET wrote:lol they move like cali niggas what yall mad for lol. blood as deeper in other states then in cali,they fell off in cali and back east they BOOMIN! lol AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

hows crenshaw mafia gona be 900 deep in another state but on got 50 membersleft in they homeland lol

hows brims gona be harder in another state lol

ok let me shut up now
lol, fell off in cali...

:lol:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 1:29 pm

haHha Im trippin on ma with those turtle green pants on...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 6th, 2007, 1:31 pm

SEKRET wrote: hows brims gona be harder in another state lol

ok let me shut up now
You should with that statement. You comparing battle tested warriors who been locked in civil war for generations to some dudes who aint doing nothing but dressing like, talking like and pretending to be the same caliber of nigga. The vast majority of these dudes aint doing nothing but playing dress up. OT'ers will never feel the full scale impact of the Crip and Blood war. They got in on the watered down end. They will never go through the deadly 80's when thousands of niggas was getting killed a year. They will never know what it was like to be a Damu in the county in the 80's and early 90's. They hardest Crips will have never been in the Crip module. They dont have direct family and homies who can tell them about it. They got a "OG" from Cali who the majority of time is some hustler nigga trying to make a few bucks who wasnt shit on these cali streets but OT' weirdos consider some type of hero cuz he from cali. The wackest niggas from Cali is running them niggas lives.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 6th, 2007, 1:31 pm

lol imagine being in ya house when these kids were doin their video, you wake up go outside to smoke a lil, n you see these dudes just dancin n mess in the middle of the street.

id be like the fukk?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 6th, 2007, 1:33 pm

rocstar wrote:

ok let me shut up now
You should with that statement. You comparing battle tested warriors who been locked in civil war for generations to some dudes who aint doing nothing but dressing like, talking like and pretending to be the same caliber of nigga. The vast majority of these dudes aint doing nothing but playing dress up. OT'ers will never feel the full scale impact of the Crip and Blood war. They got in on the watered down end. They will never go through the deadly 80's when thousands of niggas was getting killed a year. They will never know what it was like to be a Damu in the county in the 80's and early 90's. They hardest Crips will have never been in the Crip module. They dont have direct family and homies who can tell them about it. They got a "OG" from Cali who the majority of time is some hustler nigga trying to make a few bucks who wasnt shit on these cali streets but OT' weirdos consider some type of hero because he from cali. The wackest niggas from Cali is running them niggas lives.
most these new yorkers n mess just make up their own OGz, lil 17 year olds become ogs after 2 weeks and carjacking..
rofl

n brims never been soft, them dudes know how to shoot foreal.

most these dudes that dont live in california or where this sh1ts going on judge gang mess by how many people die a year, if less people die, that means gangs are played out and falling off, like some fukkin fantasy football... if people dyin 20 a week, that means everythings going well and this kid can sleep at night and go to school and gang bang with his highschool gang.

hahah

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 4:24 pm

rocstar wrote:

ok let me shut up now
You should with that statement. You comparing battle tested warriors who been locked in civil war for generations to some dudes who aint doing nothing but dressing like, talking like and pretending to be the same caliber of nigga. The vast majority of these dudes aint doing nothing but playing dress up. OT'ers will never feel the full scale impact of the Crip and Blood war. They got in on the watered down end. They will never go through the deadly 80's when thousands of niggas was getting killed a year. They will never know what it was like to be a Damu in the county in the 80's and early 90's. They hardest Crips will have never been in the Crip module. They dont have direct family and homies who can tell them about it. They got a "OG" from Cali who the majority of time is some hustler nigga trying to make a few bucks who wasnt shit on these cali streets but OT' weirdos consider some type of hero because he from cali. The wackest niggas from Cali is running them niggas lives.
i was just sarcasticly talkin shit. i know themniggas back east are layin dress up but i aint gona doubt they aint doin some type of damage. all im sayin is the bloods and crips glory days are far over and played out its boring and just boo blah it aint nothin to fear no more,mexican taggin crews is moppin the floor with thes niggas. bloods and crips WAS! powerful
WAS!,these day they AIGHT! not too much of a threat but they AIGHT!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 6th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Check the murder rates. See who still do the most killing in LA streets. It needs to end but it hasnt yet. California Crips and Bloods just have a different focus now. And name a hood that has gotten dealt with by a tagging crew. The only reason it's less Blacks in historical hoods is because they parents moved and the elders sold their homes. All that started before any major Latino Black conflict. Which really isnt that big or major because Blacks still kill each other at a much higher rate than Mexicans kill blacks and vice versa.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2007, 12:00 am

pistolslanga wrote:lol imagine being in ya house when these kids were doin their video, you wake up go outside to smoke a lil, n you see these dudes just dancin n mess in the middle of the street.

id be like the #%@&?
lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 7th, 2007, 12:45 am

rocstar wrote:

ok let me shut up now

I BS YOU NOT MY NIGGA ROC ME AND THE HOMIES SAY THE SAME THING. NIGGAZ IS PLAYIN DRESS UP.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2007, 11:48 am

lol

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 7th, 2007, 4:12 pm

rocstar wrote:Check the murder rates. See who still do the most killing in LA streets. It needs to end but it hasnt yet. California Crips and Bloods just have a different focus now. And name a hood that has gotten dealt with by a tagging crew. The only reason it's less Blacks in historical hoods is because they parents moved and the elders sold their homes. All that started before any major Latino Black conflict. Which really isnt that big or major because Blacks still kill each other at a much higher rate than Mexicans kill blacks and vice versa.
im not convinced that blacks are doing the most killings and hows checkin the murder rates gona help? whats it gona say? most of the victims are black? whats that supose to mean?.the blood and crip shit is boring the 13s and white power groups are more entertaining to look at,im so over red and blue,i dont even get mad when they try to bang on me anymore i just give them niggas a thumbs up and say good job and keep it pushin

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2007, 9:41 pm

SEKRET wrote:i dont even get mad when they try to bang on me anymore i just give them niggas a thumbs up and say good job and keep it pushin
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 7th, 2007, 10:46 pm

SEKRET wrote:
rocstar wrote:Check the murder rates. See who still do the most killing in LA streets. It needs to end but it hasnt yet. California Crips and Bloods just have a different focus now. And name a hood that has gotten dealt with by a tagging crew. The only reason it's less Blacks in historical hoods is because they parents moved and the elders sold their homes. All that started before any major Latino Black conflict. Which really isnt that big or major because Blacks still kill each other at a much higher rate than Mexicans kill blacks and vice versa.
im not convinced that blacks are doing the most killings and hows checkin the murder rates gona help? whats it gona say? most of the victims are black? whats that supose to mean?.the blood and crip shit is boring the 13s and white power groups are more entertaining to look at,im so over red and blue,i dont even get mad when they try to bang on me anymore i just give them niggas a thumbs up and say good job and keep it pushin
You can check murder rates by race. Thats irregardless anyway listen how you talk. You watching tv, this a video game to you. "Entertaining to look at". And nobodies banging on you, not Bloods Crips Surenos or White boys so cut it out. Only gangbanging you seeing is on documentaries and youtube.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 1:19 am

rocstar wrote:

ok let me shut up now
DAMN YOU HIT THAT SHYT ON THE HEAD .............YOU DAMN RIGHT ................FAKES NEED TO READ THIS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 1:23 am

SPEAK ON IT

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 1:25 am

SEKRET wrote:
THIS DUDE IS STUPID ........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 5:09 pm

"where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 9th, 2007, 10:02 am

NICKELS wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
THIS DUDE IS STUPID ........
define stupid what make sme stupid? i said nothin but real shit so please explain your self mr gangbang professional,what you mad kuz i alugh at these niggas when they try to act hard? its hard for you to believe i diss the fuck of of them when they come at me with that weak shit huh?. waht it iant true the bloods and crips glory days are over? am i just dreaming?
explain your self please or are you just mad kuz im more interested in the surenos and skinheads? ok i think the blood and cirp shit is weak old and over why you mad at me for? explain to me why you soo mad and hurt kuz i wona know, this should be good

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 9th, 2007, 4:50 pm

Killjoy you why you hate on yo people so much. C's and b's might be weak to you, but the truth thet statistical facts is niggas still lay the most people down and lay each other down the most, and thats the truth. You need to be tryna bring your people up and stop talkin shit bout us.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2007, 6:31 pm

perongregory wrote:Killjoy you why you hate on yo people so much.
Thats a name I havent heard in a MINUTE :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 9th, 2007, 6:46 pm

A Ghost wrote:
OOOOOO SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...................

Aye, Ghost (lol) where did you get that pic? That's the stuff fantasies are made of, anyone b*tch can show skin but pulling that out her wardrobe takes style

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2007, 6:49 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
OOOOOO SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...................

Aye, Ghost (lol) where did you get that pic? That's the stuff fantasies are made of, anyone b*tch can show skin but pulling that out her wardrobe takes style
I found it in my Alicia archive :D

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 9th, 2007, 6:51 pm

pm the link

or post it here, more valuable then some random 5 pointed cowboy hat nation

MiChuhSuh

Re: "If you blood throw it up" - The Remix (lmao

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 9th, 2007, 6:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
LOL I actually watched it now, that actually matches the beat too

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight