holy crap beatdown vid

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

holy crap beatdown vid

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 20th, 2007, 11:30 pm

is it just me or are those females?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11872 ... ating_Ever

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 21st, 2007, 12:50 pm

The second group looked like a bunch of females....shorty just laying there like shes dead, they didnt even try to fight back, wtf.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 21st, 2007, 12:58 pm

check out this comment from that vid....

by Alexander from Maui, August 20 2007 : 6:54pm I grew up in Hawaii with this BS. The word "haole" you keep hearing in the background is a racial slur for hatred of white people. This guy and his girlfriend are innocent. I know people who will never be the same cause they got beat relentlessly for no reason at all. Myself, I'm full of suprises. I've trained in Ed Parkers Kenpo Karate since I was a kid. Shitheads like this have had their asses handed to them 4 and 5 at a time. I'd like to teach the victims here some tricks. It would have been wonderful to hear one of those mokes screaming because he just got his eye dug out.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 21st, 2007, 12:59 pm

basically it was a hate crime against whites. nothing new here in America.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 21st, 2007, 2:54 pm

Wow you believe anything you read huh? Some fake ass martial arts guy with an agenda wants to promote his services on the comments section and you buy into it that easy?

Number one I am 99.9% sure those are not hawaiians. They are most likely viets or something like that. You can tell from the hairstyles, the build, clothing. Number two you can see when the first kid in the green shirt sits up, between :50 - :54 you catch a glimpse that he's clearly not white. The second girl who gets snuck around that same time does not look at all white to me. Number three there ain't shit on there about no 'haoles' man! If anything around :43 he says something about his money, followed by "aight dog?".

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » August 21st, 2007, 4:10 pm

they look like some filipinos from the LBC trying to be all hard n shit

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 21st, 2007, 4:55 pm

BornInvincible wrote:check out this comment from that vid....

by Alexander from Maui, August 20 2007 : 6:54pm I grew up in Hawaii with this BS. The word "haole" you keep hearing in the background is a racial slur for hatred of white people. This guy and his girlfriend are innocent. I know people who will never be the same cause they got beat relentlessly for no reason at all. Myself, I'm full of suprises. I've trained in Ed Parkers Kenpo Karate since I was a kid. Shitheads like this have had their asses handed to them 4 and 5 at a time. I'd like to teach the victims here some tricks. It would have been wonderful to hear one of those mokes screaming because he just got his eye dug out.
they really dont look white and the audio wasnt great. I didnt hear that "haole" ish...

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 23rd, 2007, 10:17 am

BornInvincible wrote:basically it was a hate crime against whites. nothing new here in America.
lol shut the f-ck up with that sad story you say that sh-t like yall niggas or somethin f-ckin pesant that sh-t was gay man
yall not no damn victims of sh-t knock it off yall rule the f-ckin planet for f-ck sake. and look at the good thing atleast all secret societys and the crooked government are white :D

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 23rd, 2007, 10:24 am

pysCh0 wrote:they look like some filipinos from the LBC trying to be all hard n shit
i can tell you have a grudge towards flilipinos for you to say some dumb weak sh-t like that

"well since i hate filipinos from long beach then im gona assume these people in this video are form ong beach"

grow up hard guy,they could be flilipnos,chinese,viets from ANYWHERE

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 23rd, 2007, 10:26 am

and the video wasnt even that bad or even all that entertainning but i do like how they was laid out at the end. but they basicly jumped some defenceless people which is WEAK!. id say if they was going against 5 people that actualy fought back then they all would of backed down i put money on that

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » August 28th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Actually my girl is filipino homie and i was just stating what i preceived from watching the video several times. It was not a diss nor was it anything racial toward you or the filipino race. I stay in LA not really any filipenos in my area unless you live over in the area near LA High

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: holy crap beatdown vid

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 28th, 2007, 4:18 pm

BornInvincible wrote:is it just me or are those females?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11872 ... ating_Ever
Worst beating Ever :shock:

by WHO'S STANDARDS :shock:

NOT by L.A. Standards --> if an eyeball wasn't popping out ...shit was no where NEAR a "Worst Beating" catagory :lol:

They should of fought back at least, shit was weak :lol:

where the fuc-k this happen?
what city?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 17th, 2007, 4:30 pm

that shit makes me mad when foos beat on someone whos not fighting back

if the dude did something fucked up and needed to be checked..then a hit or 2..

but what they all did was fucked up

i dont give a fuck how many foos their are ima swing back..ima keep poppin to my feet and crackin foos until my legs give out

then i'll be trying to bite a mutha fucka

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 17th, 2007, 3:03 am

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think the guy with the highlighted hair, black t-shirt and black shorts with white stripes is Kevin, vietnamese gangbanger kid from Malvern.

Maybe not, but sure looks like him...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 17th, 2007, 3:14 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think the guy with the highlighted hair, black t-shirt and black shorts with white stripes is Kevin, vietnamese gangbanger kid from Malvern.

Maybe not, but sure looks like him...
And I think I saw Philip in there too...

The beatdown by the guys was shorter than I excpected but I looked like a nice beatdown.

Besides that they're just kids/teenagers and this was in the schoolyard I'm guessing, most likely in middle school.

Wasn't that bad. The face stomping was the only brutal part. The kid in the green shirt that was on the floor looked like he was about to get executed at the beginning wtf.. lol.. :lol:

For all those who think/say why didn't they fight back???

1. They were outnumbered.
2. Fear.
3. They knew it was to no avail and if they fought back, they might have gotten it worse.

NSF

Unread post by NSF » January 11th, 2008, 10:46 am

Wow, they are tough, beating someone who's down and not fighting back. :roll:

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 12th, 2008, 6:26 pm

FUCKED UP

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: holy crap beatdown vid

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 6th, 2008, 8:44 am

Everybody's tough when they are in a pack victimizing a lone weaker person. Turn the tables on them and you see if they have any manhood. Most of them don't in that situation.