"It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

"It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 2nd, 2009, 11:16 pm

http://www.sundayherald.com/arts/arts/d ... ?act=login

They are the law … both inside and out
TV preview
By Damien Love

THE FILM-MAKER Jeremy Marre's harsh documentary on life, death and other business insidetheUSprisonsystemhasbeen renamed for its Channel 4 broadcast, and the new title sums things up with inarguable, Ronseal-ish efficiency: America's Deadliest Prison Gang. But preview copies come bearing Marre's original title, and it sets the nightmare tone more forcibly: Reigning In Hell.

It's probably best to do without the Milton allusion. There's nothing poetic about Marre's blunt film, which lays its story out with a commendable lack of style. The gang under observation is The Aryan Brotherhood, the most notorious of America's prison fraternities. Formed amid the racial tensions that erupted with the desegregation of America's prisons in the early 1960s, the all-white group has grown to conduct a decades-long reign of terror behind bars, controlling things where the guards leave off, and in many instances controlling the guards, too.

From its earliest days, the Brotherhood sought to set itself apart from the other gangs not through strength of numbers, but by its selectivity. Quality not quantity of membership is the key, although in this case quality comes measured in degrees of psychotic depravity. Members make up less than 1% of America's prison population, but are believed to be responsible for 26% of prison violence.
advertisement

Theirfavouredmethodofcontrolis brutal murder, with multiple stabbingthe favoured method. "Bring extreme violence to a situation one or two times," one member explains in the chirpy tones of a motivational speaker, "you don't have to do it no more - then you can get down to business!"

Marre litters his film with hellish prison CCTV footage depicting Brotherhood members attempting to stab other prisoners to death; grainy, ungainly scenes of blind, flailing viciousness, panic and death. The shots feel vital in hammering the grim reality home, but their inclusion is no less troubling.

More extraordinary yet is the unprecedented access Marre has gained to the gang. With its "blood in, blood out" vow of silence, associates have not traditionally been keen to court the media. Some are locked down in high-security isolation. Some are in a different cage, old men now, staring out from their skin with the same dead eyes you see in the mugshots of their youth.

Then again, it's not surprising these men would be keen to talk about themselves. As its name suggests, the organisation dallies with self-aggrandising delusions of purity and elitism. Members are actually assigned reading lists - Plato, Nietzsche, Sun Tzu; the Fight Club book group.

"Organisation" is the crucial word. By the mid-1980s, the Brotherhood's power had mushroomed into a lucrative network of murder and drug-dealing that spread across America, not only within the prison system, but out on the streets as well. It was finally cracked in 2005, when Federal prosecutor George Jessner had the idea of going after it armed with the Rico Act, the laws drafted to deal with organised crime in the States. "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says. "They killed more than the Mafia." Marre's film opens with the bizarre sight of police actually launching a dawn raid on a prison, rounding up suspects from cells.

Despite his revulsion, Jessner retains a grudging note of respect when discussing the Brotherhood. Along with the all-too believableviolence,thefilmuncovers incredible details, including how the group communicated via secret codes based on Sir Francis Bacon's 17th century ciphers. Marvelling at that warped ingenuity, investigators speak of talent wasted. "These are guys that would have been leaders in whatever field they went into," one says. "If they weren't behind bars, they'd be running America." The more you think about it, the more unsettling that statement gets.

From this concrete hell, it's a relief to turn to the rain-cooled panoramas and almost genteel discussion of murder that makes up Ian Rankin's Hidden Edinburgh. Made to mark the writing of the final Rebus book, this very watchable documentary follows the author on a tour of the shadowy corners of the city that has inspired him, as he ponders how to complete his long goodbye tothedetective.Rankinrakesdown through the layers of crime and killing, recentandancient,thatseemsoaked through the bedrock of the place, picking over the bones with an almost professorial mix of insight and baffled quizzicalness. It's manna for Rebus fans, even if it draws them nearer to The End.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 2nd, 2009, 11:23 pm

Image

This powerful documentary will be quite a shocker. Containing graphic evidence of the power and ruthlessness of the Brotherhood - "the most dangerous secret organisation in the US" - Jeremy Marre worked under extreme conditions, sometimes even at gunpoint, to make the programme. And as it unfolds, the documentary questions how society deals with men prepared to live and die by their own warrior code.

Snatched from their cells in maximum security prisons across America, some 40 members of the infamous Aryan Brotherhood gang were flown to fortress jails in Los Angeles. Twenty three of them faced the death penalty at the biggest case in US criminal history.

The most feared and deadly white gang in the US prison system, the Brotherhood stood accused of hundreds of beatings and killings; of intimidation, racketeering and drug dealing. Helped by an array of Federal forces, young prosecutor Greg Jessner used every trick in the book in an obsessive quest to bring the gang down.

By following a trail of drug deals, murders and hit notes disguised by invisible ink and secret codes, investigators revealed a unique criminal empire run from behind bars: one that controlled a major part of the prison system, and whose malign influence also reached over the prison walls, with killings and drug dealing taking place beyond the prison system.

Marre's determination to infiltrate the Brotherhood and to document its history is commendable. And his persistence bears fruit as he achieves unique access to the gang's leadership, acquiring secret videos of prison killings, beatings, riots and drug running.

link to the torrent:
ed2k://|file|Americas.Deadliest.Prison.Gang.[sharethefiles.com].avi|401790550|81E424E908BF5E2ABB21FF31ABCBBCBD|h=YUQPTS7G643SIGLWSE3YHYFXU53NKLND|/

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 3rd, 2009, 9:28 am

"the most dangerous secret organisation in the US"
yes a gang of imprisoned clowns is more dangerous than mafia loooooooooooool the so-called source even say it killed more than mafia bit they forgot the mafia killed thousands of people in the years in the states included 2 presidents

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 3rd, 2009, 5:12 pm

white supremesists are lethal they kill everybody...they beat people to death because of racism.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by youngspade » September 4th, 2009, 11:29 am

First off this is organized crime, 2nd my nigga.....they look like fucking imatation/wanna b Mexicans the way they was looking and lined there shit up. Only like 2 look like whitebread nigger killers lol.........3rd Them niggaz aint shit.......all they do is HIDe and dont fuck with real thugz in REAL Hoods.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 4th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Michael V. PUGH, Warden,ADX Florence said; "Nobody has came close to being as feared in all the prisons throughout America as Thomas" he later said ; "Thomas had the respect of all races,and all gangs. I dont know if they actually respected him or feared him." "His reputation has followed him,and in the prison system. There is no bigger so-called legend"

here are 2 articles about him:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1393970.stm
http://www.westword.com/content/printVersion/525864

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 4th, 2009, 5:37 pm

The warden probably meant "most respected or feared besides Manson. It is so obvious Manson is number one he choose to exclude him from the list. Anyway anther article I found:

Ex-cons say: Defendant 'ran the show'

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/093099/ ... iney.shtml

A man accused of smuggling heroin into the U.S. Penitentiary at Leavenworth questioned the stories of two former convicts as he represented himself in federal court Wednesday.

Michael McElhiney, 41, the defendant/defense attorney, has 10 years left on a 20-year sentence for a previous drug offense and faces 30 additional years on charges he conspired to bring heroin into the prison.

Like McElhiney, both witnesses called Wednesday during the second day of testimony have been linked to white supremacist groups in the penitentiary.

Allen W. "Slim" Hawley testified McElhiney, or "Mac," was a ranking senior member of the Aryan Brotherhood, a gang that first showed up in San Quentin in 1967. According to the Southeastern Gang Activities Group in Connecticut, members join the group by "making their bones," or killing someone targeted by the Aryan Brotherhood, or Brand.

But in prison, the Brand also is known for its drug trafficking. Hawley described how "mules" smuggled Black Tar heroin wrapped in balloons, condoms or cellophane into the prison either by swallowing up to a dozen packages at a time or "keistering them."

Hawley said the heroin then was sold to other inmates for profits that could have been in excess of $15,000 a month. He said McElhiney transferred much of the cash to a location in California by money order or Western Union.

"Anything that we did we had to answer to him," Hawley said. "He was running the show."

The prosecution presented the bulk of its evidence in the form of "kites," or notes sent in the prison between Hawley and various members of the Brand.

In his role as defense attorney, McElhiney tried to counter the contents of the notes by asking why all of the kites hadn't been presented by the prosecution. He also asked Hawley why he had chosen to work with the government on this case and not sooner.

"I wanted to get out of this madness and stop it if I could," Hawley replied. "I was still party to this misery we're a part in. I hadn't come to the light yet."

McElhiney's trial stems from an investigation of the 1995 murder of Leavenworth inmate Charles "Bubba" Leger. Inmate Gregory George "Ziggy" Storey, who allegedly also was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood, was convicted in the killing.

Steven Joseph Ritter, a former Leavenworth inmate and member of the Dirty White Boys gang, corroborated Hawley's information about McElhiney's role in the heroin distribution and said McElhiney had ordered Leger's slaying.

When McElhiney asked Ritter if he was testifying to avoid prosecution, Ritter said he was more fearful of McElhiney's wrath than spending his life in prison. Ritter testified McElhiney singled him out as a "rat."

"You murdered a man who was a friend of yours because he had his hand in your pie," Ritter said. "It rattled me a bit. I seen how you guys murdered Bubba for nothing."

To jurors sitting across the room, Michael McElhiney may have looked the part of clean-cut defense attorney, but tattoos spilled out from under his long sleeved shirt as he was cuffed and shackled each time he left the courtroom.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 4th, 2009, 5:41 pm

^^ Wiggah please. All of those so called bad asses pay dues to AB. AB owns the prison systems in America. All they do is sit back and spank somebody every now and then. They can get anyone , anytime and anywhere. They just collect dues from the dumbass thugs. They leave the dope dealing and prostitution to the hispanics and blacks.
AB slaughtered two guards in one day in one of the toughest max security 23 hour a day lock down prisons that ever existed.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 5th, 2009, 1:03 pm

youngspade wrote:First off this is organized crime, 2nd my nigga.....they look like #%@&#%@ imatation/wanna b Mexicans the way they was looking and lined there shit up. Only like 2 look like whitebread nigger killers lol.........3rd Them niggaz aint shit.......all they do is HIDe and dont fu-- with real thugz in REAL Hoods.
hahaha, the brotherhood is the deadliest prison gang in the united states. i hope you were drunk when you wrote this because these people even started killing guards at one point to consolidate their power is certain prisons.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 6th, 2009, 12:33 am

PolakoMafia wrote:^^ Wiggah please. All of those so called bad asses pay dues to AB. AB owns the prison systems in America. All they do is sit back and spank somebody every now and then. They can get anyone , anytime and anywhere. They just collect dues from the dumbass thugs. They leave the dope dealing and prostitution to the hispanics and blacks.
AB slaughtered two guards in one day in one of the toughest max security 23 hour a day lock down prisons that ever existed.
Almost nothing you say is factual in the slightest. You're a little AB fanboy, aren't you?

I'm sure when you get locked up for shoplifting or kiddy fiddling, they'll love to have you in the range. :roll:

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 6th, 2009, 10:19 am

these guys are some power in prisons only they are nobody out of prisons no connections no power no control of any territory a mafia boss with thousand of members behind him is far more feared and he really could be kill you everywhere and everymoment since he litterally has tons of manpowers

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 6th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Faciulina wrote:these guys are some power in prisons only they are nobody out of prisons no connections no power no control of any territory a mafia boss with thousand of members behind him is far more feared and he really could be kill you everywhere and everymoment since he litterally has tons of manpowers
and then when he goes to jail he'll stay close to these people to safe his ass from being stuffed by a black guy named ginger. what power!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 7th, 2009, 12:06 pm

and then when he goes to jail he'll stay close to these people to safe his ass from being stuffed by a black guy named ginger. what power!
loooooooooool italians in prisons stay with italians for the most they create a momentaneous mafia family inside the prison in order to run other prisoners and guards if somebody would go against them he would be suddenly killed inside or when he goes out

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 7th, 2009, 1:40 pm

loooooooooool italians in prisons stay with italians for the most they create a momentaneous mafia family inside the prison in order to run other prisoners and guards if somebody would go against them he would be suddenly killed inside or when he goes out
Please explain why John Gotti hired the AB to get revenge for the beating he took in prison.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 7th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Please explain why John Gotti hired the AB to get revenge for the beating he took in prison
because ab is submitted to the mafia you idiot they do everything mafia would ask them because they are inferior to mafia and they have not any power outside prisons

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 8th, 2009, 3:31 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Please explain why John Gotti hired the AB to get revenge for the beating he took in prison
because ab is submitted to the mafia you idiot they do everything mafia would ask them because they are inferior to mafia and they have not any power outside prisons
mafia boss in america when he's in jail...

Image

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 8th, 2009, 8:31 pm

mafia boss in america when he's in jail...
yes lol he was attacked to a nigger mental patient fucking idiot the stupid men are the most dangerous because they don't reason, the most important american criminals couldn't even to think to do it in fact only a mad could do that cause he don't think he could be killed the day after he did it outside or inside prison :D :D :D myself if i'm enough mad could kill everyone

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 9th, 2009, 12:49 pm

actually he was a fully functioning male. he was an armed robber and he wasen't killed the next or any other day. what is really funny is the aryan brotherhood didn't even kill the guy for john gotti... and what is really funny is everyone just watched gotti take a beating without doing anything.

where were his italian friends while he was getting beat? oh i forgot, they were too busy extorting the warden for $1,000,000,000 at the time.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 9th, 2009, 8:10 pm

no moron he was a mental and you know it only a mental could do it, and gotti neend't the aryan brotherhood they are nobody you idiot he has thousands of killers behind him outside prison it's enough a call to kill the mental nigger who did it, the mafia even the american president imagine if they couldn't kill everyone in every moment in every american city

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 10th, 2009, 7:10 pm

give us proof that he was mental... otherwise go stab yourself in the neck you miserable 11 year old..

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 10th, 2009, 8:52 pm

I don;t even know what that Facuila guy was saying it was like incoherent babbling, the fact is John Gotti's ego got the best of him and he disrespected another inmate and the dude beat the shit out of him and I have no doubt he would beat Facuilas ass if he said that to his face.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 11th, 2009, 9:21 am

The prison guards surmised that Johnson was in danger and began moving him to different locations and ultimately transferring him to another prison where he was paroled.

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/John_Gotti

Gotti, who was no stranger to prison, was said to be in control of himself and his surroundings at Marion. According to Gotti apologists and fans, John was well-respected and feared by other inmates at Marion. As the boss of the Gambino Crime Family - the most powerful and influential of New York's five organized crime families - Gotti's notorious reputation kept other inmates at bay. Other convicts stepped aside whenever Gotti strutted through the prison corridors and yards

http://www.helium.com/items/680964-john ... -in-prison

ahahahahah johson was helped by police to avoid being killed, he was a pussy who ask police protection after doing this stupid thing, the fact that this episode is very famous at national level simply proof he was a mental patient and nobody would think to do it to a mafia man and gotti was the boss of the gambino's, it was just an extraordinary thing done by a mental nigger who asked protection police because he was scared like a little girl when he mean what he did, i bet he even didn't know who gotti really was before...

I don;t even know what that Facuila guy was saying it was like incoherent babbling, the fact is John Gotti's ego got the best of him and he disrespected another inmate and the dude beat the shit out of him and I have no doubt he would beat Facuilas ass if he said that to his face.
yes looooooooool i'm italian and italians usually shit on nigger you fucking idiot, the mafia kill niggers like dogs like it happened with the camorra slaughtered six niggers with ak-47, the niggers except nigerians are nobody in organized crime they are submitted to mafia... anyway myself could easily kill johnson he's a nobody an ordinary low-level robber from philadelphia, if i was in the states i was not scared at all killing him and i wouldn't fear any revenge

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 11th, 2009, 12:58 pm

yes looooooooool i'm italian and italians usually shit on nigger you #%@&#%@ idiot, the mafia kill niggers like dogs like it happened with the camorra slaughtered six niggers with ak-47, the niggers except nigerians are nobody in organized crime they are submitted to mafia... anyway myself could easily kill johnson he's a nobody an ordinary low-level robber from philadelphia, if i was in the states i was not scared at all killing him and i wouldn't fear any revenge[/quote]


yes looooooooool i'm italian and italians usually shit on nigger you #%@&#%@ idiot, the mafia kill niggers like dogs like it happened with the camorra slaughtered six niggers with ak-47, the niggers except nigerians are nobody in organized crime they are submitted to mafia... anyway myself could easily kill johnson he's a nobody an ordinary low-level robber from philadelphia, if i was in the states i was not scared at all killing him and i wouldn't fear any revenge[/quote]

OK your italian? So what? Your not in the Mafia Italians are not tough or intimidating unless theyre mafia connected I live in US and im white and I will say I am not the least bit scared of Italians, most of them are just normal everyday people blacks on the other hand can be scary. Youre just some dude talking shit on the internet Walter Johnson beat the shit out of John Gotti the boss of all bosses= he is 100x tougher than anyone on this forum and if John Gotti was so feared and in control of his environment how come that guy beat the shit out of him? And everyone just stood there shocked watching no one did shit not Gotti his henchmen or anyone else I bet you cried when you read about this incident, and nothing happened to this guy he was eventually released and NOTHING happened. Italians may be the bullies in Italy their own country, that's really not something to brag about if they can't be the dominant force in their own country then that's just pathetic. Anyways fact john Gotti got his ass kicked by making a racist remark, in the US if you don't respect your fellow inmates you can get dealt with no matter who you are.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 11th, 2009, 2:40 pm

The prison guards surmised that Johnson was in danger and began moving him to different locations and ultimately transferring him to another prison where he was paroled.

This is your quote it doesn't say anything about him asking for police protection. Of course the Co's are going to take steps to prevent more trouble if that guy got murdered what are the CO's going to say that they knew the guy beat up world famous mob boss John Gotti and did absolutely nothing to prevent it? Why is this so personal to you that you have to lie and twist the facts around because you can't handle the fact that John Gotti got beat up who cares did you know him or something? So why does it matter to you? You claim you could kill this guy? You sound like youre just a little kid youre not going to kill anyone, if you were some real mob guy you wouldn't be on the internet constantly talking shit about other OC groups and throwing gay LOOOOOOOOOL's into every one of your posts that sounds like some little kid running his mouth, real mob guys don't talk shit like that anywhere especially on the internet

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 11th, 2009, 2:43 pm

faciulina, "a mafia boss is probably more powerful than god."

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 11th, 2009, 8:42 pm

This is your quote it doesn't say anything about him asking for police protection. Of course the Co's are going to take steps to prevent more trouble if that guy got murdered what are the CO's going to say that they knew the guy beat up world famous mob boss John Gotti and did absolutely nothing to prevent it? Why is this so personal to you that you have to lie and twist the facts around because you can't handle the fact that John Gotti got beat up who cares did you know him or something? So why does it matter to you? You claim you could kill this guy? You sound like youre just a little kid youre not going to kill anyone, if you were some real mob guy you wouldn't be on the internet constantly talking shit about other OC groups and throwing gay LOOOOOOOOOL's into every one of your posts that sounds like some little kid running his mouth, real mob guys don't talk shit like that anywhere especially on the internet
yeah suck my dick bitch johnson was just a pussy he asked police protection like a stupid woman looooooooool he asked protection because gotti would be killed him like a dog
i have never said i'm in the mob fucking dickead i just said myself could kill a pussy like johnson and i wouldn't find any revenge since he's a nobody i would very scared to direspect a south italian who is hypersensitive to any insult but not a stupid nigger
but you are too stupid even to understand what i said so just go to sleep fucking moron italian mafia DOMINATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY THE UNITED STATES

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 12th, 2009, 11:39 am

Look dumbass NO ONE IS SCARED OF ITALIANS UNLESS THEY ARE IN THE MOB. like I said Walter Johnson beat the shit out of a famous mob boss that's a fact and all you do is talk shit on the internet and you sound like a little fucking kid, why would I believe youre some kind of badass? every other dude on the internet sys hes so badass and can kick anyones ass and kill anyone but theyre all lying because most of them like you are 12 year old pussies who live with their mommies. Walter Johnson has been in prison a hardcore prison and obviously he's not scared of much.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 12th, 2009, 11:46 am

LOL John Gotti got his ass served in prison did it bring you to tears to know your hero John Gotti got the shit beaten out of him in prison? He was in control of his environment? He doesnt need the AB because he's got his massive crew around him? OK well where the fuck were they when Gotti got knocked the fuck out? ahahahaha like I said before in prison in the U.S. if you don't have respect for other inmates shit like this can happen, yeah most inmates would not have done that but some crazy ones would and there is a lot of crazy bad motherfuckers in prison here.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 12th, 2009, 2:46 pm

NateDogg wrote:LOL John Gotti got his ass served in prison did it bring you to tears to know your hero John Gotti got the shit beaten out of him in prison? He was in control of his environment? He doesnt need the AB because he's got his massive crew around him? OK well where the fu-- were they when Gotti got knocked the fu-- out?
his crew was extorting bill clinton for $100,000,000. don't talk stupid, if they were there, walter johnson would have been shot in the face. italians own hanguns in jail, they don't care about the officiers. they walk out of prison all the time if they have some sort of party or wedding to go to. i kid not you.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by NateDogg » September 13th, 2009, 11:41 am

LOL it seems like Facuila would actually say something like that.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 13th, 2009, 5:09 pm

LOL John Gotti got his ass served in prison did it bring you to tears to know your hero John Gotti got the shit beaten out of him in prison? He was in control of his environment? He doesnt need the AB because he's got his massive crew around him? OK well where the fu-- were they when Gotti got knocked the fu-- out? ahahahaha like I said before in prison in the U.S. if you don't have respect for other inmates shit like this can happen, yeah most inmates would not have done that but some crazy ones would and there is a lot of crazy bad motherfuckers in prison here
yes in fact your hero johnson asked police protection like a girl, that's because he feared nobody even eventually gotti the boss of the gambino's :D :D :D
Look dumbass NO ONE IS SCARED OF ITALIANS UNLESS THEY ARE IN THE MOB. like I said Walter Johnson beat the shit out of a famous mob boss that's a fact and all you do is talk shit on the internet and you sound like a little #%@&#%@ kid, why would I believe youre some kind of badass? every other dude on the internet sys hes so badass and can kick anyones ass and kill anyone but theyre all lying because most of them like you are 12 year old pussies who live with their mommies. Walter Johnson has been in prison a hardcore prison and obviously he's not scared of much.
okay listen carefully miserable crips and bloods fanboy, you claim that nobody is scared of italians unless they are in the mob, well this show me how stupid you are... do you think people are scared of niggers? looooooooool niggers are nobody and crips and blood are just jokes they are clowns who think they are though but they are like babies to italian mafiosi in europe niggers are nobody they are something only in some american suburbs norhing else and except a bit nigerians they are nobody in organized crime, i walked in the black sections of the bronx and they look like jokes to me i was born in south italy where suburbs look like colombian favelas

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 13th, 2009, 6:01 pm

NateDogg wrote:LOL it seems like Facuila would actually say something like that.
well he said a mafia boss is more powerful than god so what can you expect?

Post Reply

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”