peacemakers:LA gang wars

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Re: peacemakers:LA gang wars

Unread post by doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 3:56 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
doobeez wrote:Maybe this guy is alright, TH...new thread on the LA Blood section titled Reborn 64 Brim Gang?

You asked awhile ago about W/S Brims & Bloods? Might be part of the answer.
HUH??????????? All of my comments have been pertinent 2 events on the TV SHOW PEACEMAKER: LA Gang Wars!!!!!!!! Did u watch it? Do u know what I'm talking about?

When I asked about the Brims that was under a different topic homes. The Brims weren't on Peacemaker. I didn't mention the 64 Brims- never heard of them, only 6Deuce.

Do u have anything RELEVANT 2 add 2 this discussion?

Perhaps I mis-understood what you were saying initially, but I thought what I mentioned was indeed relevant to the thread. Yes, I watched the series, and found it to be very interesting.

This is a meesage board where different opinions are accepted. Again, if I offended you by not understanding what you were saying initially....oh well.

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

And right now, UK is getting beat by Tx A&M...so I have NO room to talk...heh. :mrgreen:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 12th, 2013, 4:28 pm

doobeez wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
doobeez wrote:Maybe this guy is alright, TH...new thread on the LA Blood section titled Reborn 64 Brim Gang?

HUH??????????? All of my comments have been pertinent 2 events on the TV SHOW PEACEMAKER: LA Gang Wars!!!!!!!! Did u watch it? Do u know what I'm talking about?

When I asked about the Brims that was under a different topic homes. The Brims weren't on Peacemaker. I didn't mention the 64 Brims- never heard of them, only 6Deuce.

Perhaps I mis-understood what you were saying initially, but I thought what I mentioned was indeed relevant to the thread. Yes, I watched the series, and found it to be very interesting.

This is a meesage board where different opinions are accepted. Again, if I offended you by not understanding what you were saying initially....oh well.

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No u don't have anything relevant 2 add 2 this discussion. Now u obviously misunderstand the topic b/c u resort 2 talking about sports. Alonso has a sports forum on here u know. Anything I have 2 say about the Carolina Tar Heels or the KenYUCKY TAMEDcats I'll reserve 4 the sports forum.

Does anybody else have anything 2 add about the events pertinent 2 Peacemaker: LA Gang Wars?

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 4:53 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
doobeez wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

No u don't have anything relevant 2 add 2 this discussion. Now u obviously misunderstand the topic b/c u resort 2 talking about sports. Alonso has a sports forum on here u know. Anything I have 2 say about the Carolina Tar Heels or the KenYUCKY TAMEDcats I'll reserve 4 the sports forum.

Does anybody else have anything 2 add about the events pertinent 2 Peacemaker: LA Gang Wars?

Just some levity there, TH. It's going to be alright.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » January 15th, 2013, 5:03 pm

the pjw vs fudge town episode was the best so far,but yeah malik was nothin but a douchebag lol every episodes end he was like lets do the peace everybody shake hands u could see it was all comedy in everyones faces and that they were not really the true protagonists

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 16th, 2013, 11:15 pm

That 40 Avalon & 42/43/48 Gangster Crip ceasefire didn't hold.