BMF wives doing a reality show - Big Meech

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

BMF wives doing a reality show - Big Meech

Unread post by alexalonso » April 15th, 2013, 11:33 am

Check out the wives of all the BMF dudes who are now in prison.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: BMF wives doing a reality show

Unread post by alexalonso » April 15th, 2013, 11:51 am

Big Meech's girlfriend before he went to prison
Attachments
599b7b5e2c241dc114252773c82a258c.jpeg
599b7b5e2c241dc114252773c82a258c.jpeg (127.57 KiB) Viewed 14668 times

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BMF wives doing a reality show - Big Meech

Unread post by Coup » April 15th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Nice ass.....all these broads are flips....they were passed around like a football.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 16th, 2013, 2:40 am

Lol big meech gets all the credit. this show was actually created by southwest t the co-founder of BMF's wife toni. she was there since the beginning and owned many of the homes in her name that were used as stash houses including the infamous space mountain and the home on mulloholland drive. toni actually went to prison for BMF. meech's girl wasn't involved in any of that.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 17th, 2013, 1:15 am

Coup wrote:Nice ass.....all these broads are flips....they were passed around like a football.
i am following her on twitter....she aint followed back yet.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 17th, 2013, 8:41 am

Offer her an interview....she will follow for publicity.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 17th, 2013, 2:18 pm

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 17th, 2013, 3:14 pm

These are fake wives? Big Meech said they were fake?

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 18th, 2013, 3:02 am

big meech threatened to sue his sister-in-law toni over the show because he owns the rights to the name bmf entertainment. before they were sent to prison, there was a split in BMF and it was broken up into 2 factions (southwest t's in LA and meech's in atlanta/miami). this show was going to be about meech's brother's wife and the LA faction of BMF, which is why it's filmed in LA and centered around toni. originally, meech or his girlfriend weren't going to be the focal point of the show. meech loves the spotlight and he only dropped the lawsuit when she was given a role. meech was the face of BMF but some say his brother was the real brains behind it. also, meech blames his brother for being sent to prison and they aren't on the best of terms.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 18th, 2013, 10:29 am

jeff wrote:big meech threatened to sue his sister-in-law toni over the show because he owns the rights to the name bmf entertainment. before they were sent to prison, there was a split in BMF and it was broken up into 2 factions (southwest t's in LA and meech's in atlanta/miami). this show was going to be about meech's brother's wife and the LA faction of BMF, which is why it's filmed in LA and centered around toni. originally, meech or his girlfriend weren't going to be the focal point of the show. meech loves the spotlight and he only dropped the lawsuit when she was given a role. meech was the face of BMF but some say his brother was the real brains behind it. also, meech blames his brother for being sent to prison and they aren't on the best of terms.
I read the that somewhere....that the brother was the real boss in the crew.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Will VH1 or any other network pick up the show?
Attachments
big-meech-chain-500.jpg
big-meech-chain-500.jpg (86.25 KiB) Viewed 14368 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 14th, 2013, 3:20 am

I have heard from Big Meech directly and he told me initially he was not supportive of the show, but has recently been in total support, so as of now, Big Meech is representing Janelle Hall and in support of the show.

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » May 14th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Who really wants to see another reality show displaying people of color looking bad? I don't! Whichever networks picks up this show should be ashamed of themselves, but mostly the people themselves should be ashamed FIRST. Allowing themselves to be shown in a light of desperation to be seen and objectified is down right low class.

These ladies need to find themselves and do better for themselves. Quick money by selling their souls is NOT the answer. I just hope no one has children, but i would be hoping all day long. They probably have multiple children from various daddy's.

I may sound a bit upset, but lets keep it real..... the women who have done these reality shows don't look good, in fact they end up disgracing themselves for the world to see. I'm not certain but i'm quite sure the producers put them up to look and act like fools for rating.

Who really wants to see another reality show like this? Maybe a documentary, let's get the real story, but certainly not like this.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 15th, 2013, 12:48 am

lachica69 wrote:Who really wants to see another reality show displaying people of color looking bad? I don't! Whichever networks picks up this show should be ashamed of themselves, but mostly the people themselves should be ashamed FIRST. Allowing themselves to be shown in a light of desperation to be seen and objectified is down right low class.

These ladies need to find themselves and do better for themselves. Quick money by selling their souls is NOT the answer. I just hope no one has children, but i would be hoping all day long. They probably have multiple children from various daddy's.

I may sound a bit upset, but lets keep it real..... the women who have done these reality shows don't look good, in fact they end up disgracing themselves for the world to see. I'm not certain but i'm quite sure the producers put them up to look and act like fools for rating.

Who really wants to see another reality show like this? Maybe a documentary, let's get the real story, but certainly not like this.
people should be ashamed of being entertained by any reality show, Basketball Wives, Atlanta Wives, Flava of Love, Love & Hip-Hop are among the bottom feeders of the reality show genre but because of the Dumbing down of our population, too many people, stop and watch which equals ratings.

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » May 23rd, 2013, 11:51 am

Let's keep it real here.....The sick reality shows do offer some entertainment. What's wrong with a little stepping out of your element sometimes to look into someone else's life. Humans live off of watching other ppl and comparing their lives to others.

If your life consists of ONLY watching reality shows.....and they are widely available in many different genres other than sick shows like celebs. If your doing this, then you do have a problem with your life. It's made to entertain us.

President Obama won't let his lil girls watch the "Kardashians" but the First Lady, Michelle did comment and say that these shows can offer some learning lessons for her girls. Watching it with them and telling them "You better not do THAT" or i'll kill you. Ok, I'm not quoting Michelle but i'm certain it's on those lines.

I don't think kids should watch reality shows that show violence or crime, either but i was told once that it helps to show kids the reality of what the consequences of poor judgement can do. Get you in jail or killed.

I guess reality shows can offer some educational purposes for the viewing audience, as long as you make sure your not trying to emulate the lifestyle you see on TV.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 23rd, 2013, 1:02 pm

Is the young lady shown in the earlier post, the same one Big Meech and Wolf from P-Diddy's camp supposedly had a confrontation about? I read somewhere that wolf was the person who allegedly killed big jake from CPP, and that he and Big Meech had a shoot out in Atlanta about this stripper who was dating Big Meech. Does anyone know?

armyranger
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atl

Unread post by armyranger » August 19th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Nigga i know Big Meech on a personal level. Im from the ATL and and knoe damn good and well his bro wasnt the brains of a damn thing. BMF is alive and well.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 18th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Big Meech was a great entertainer and would-be music mogul, but Terry was the real boss of the drug operation. Terry had connects with the Mexican suppliers in LA that, in turn, supplied the entire operation and funded Meech's music label. All of the expensive homes in LA and ATL were owned by Terry and were in his wife Toni''s name. Terry was the one who had a business relationship with Jacob the Jeweler,and was responsible for loaning out their lavish jewelry. Terry owned 404 auto sports,the luxury/exotic car dealership in ATL,so the flashy cars you saw in the dvd's, were from Terry's shop. So he I give Meech credit as a master showman,he put on some memorable promotional parties and concerts for his rap label and helped establish BMF Entertainment as a brand, but he didn't run the organization. Terry likened himself to Meyer Lanskey, the quiet, and unassuming boss, that let his brother take credit and get the limelight for his accomplishments.