Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips (2013)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips (2013)

Unread post by alexalonso » June 25th, 2013, 10:28 pm

There are not many black gangs in the Valley, I have always heard of Pacoima Piru, but Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crip was not on my radar. Probably because they started in 1988. Check out Big Paybacc posted up in North Hollywood, East Valley.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Big Paybacc from Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

Unread post by BlueMoon » June 26th, 2013, 6:41 pm

I just heard of them myself a couple years ago through my cousin........My cousin and the other 83gc's seem to have a lot of love for these cats.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 27th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Tee Gee from ETG told me in an interview that he wasn't a believer at first, about the whole valley scene, but has become real close with Paybacc.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 27th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Pacioma Pirus (e/s PPB), Front Street Crips in Panorama City and official Valley Click & Original Valley Gangsters (OVG) were the only black gangs in the valley during the War Years.

PPB v FSC was the Blood v Crips conflict in the Valley. OVG sat on the fence as neutrals. All this other stuff is New Wave.

I doubt Whisett Ave came out in 1988 and know for sure they weren't Gangstas Crips until recently.

There was a Whisett Ave Hustler living on Brynhurst in the late 90s, early 2000s. He was a Hustler not a Gangster. Niggas didn't trip off him cuz niggas thought it was some weird Valley shit. GC never came out his mouth ever

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 27th, 2013, 9:49 pm

xxx wrote:Pacioma Pirus (e/s PPB), Front Street Crips in Panorama City and official Valley Click & Original Valley Gangsters (OVG) were the only black gangs in the valley during the War Years.

PPB v FSC was the Blood v Crips conflict in the Valley. OVG sat on the fence as neutrals. All this other stuff is New Wave.

I doubt Whisett Ave came out in 1988 and know for sure they weren't Gangstas Crips until recently.

There was a Whisett Ave Hustler living on Brynhurst in the late 90s, early 2000s. He was a Hustler not a Gangster. Niggas didn't trip off him cuz niggas thought it was some weird Valley shit. GC never came out his mouth ever
1988 is New Wave, to start in 1988 is pretty recent in LA gang history. It doesn't matter when they put the Gangster on it. I think Mansfield put the gangster on it in 1987 or 1988 but that does not take away that they started their neighborhood in 1981.

Basically Black gangs were either started in the 1970s (OG hoods), 1980s (New Groups) or 1990s (New Booties). They you have a few New Millineum gangs like All For Crime (AFCB) and a couple others. But AFCB bloods are actually a new version of ES 40s Pirus, so they are not really new, they just go by a new name.

But I will try to catch up with an OG Whittset, because PayBacc got put on in the early 1990s so he may not know what went down in the late 1980s.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 28th, 2013, 7:50 am

You give Mansfield Hustlers 1981? Maybe, but I doubt it. I know they turned Mansfield Gangsters in 1990. 1988 they were still hustlers. Them and the BYSH, those were the two Hustler Crews on that side. PBG & MGC were thebig boys to those hustlers.

If Whisett Avenue Hustlers were out in the Valley in North Hollywood in 1988, they were just s little school house click. I don't even think there was enough niggas in North Hollywood in 1988 to form a group. Back then, North Hollywood Boyz (NHBZ) and North Hollywood Locos were the only guys making Noise in North Hollywood. And NS C14......other thing that, PPB, FSC, and OVG were the black guys in the Valley.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 28th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Shut yo misinformed, biased, groupie, napp ass up! The Mansfields turned Gangsta Crips in the late 80's, 1987 to be exact, they were already Gangsta Crips and I was seeing WLA MFGC3X on the walls way before 1990. My family grew up all thru Mansfield's turf and MGC's turf too, used to live on that 1300 block of Pico and Cloverdale and Pico and Meadowbrook back in THE EARLY 80's, when Corey's Market used to be on the corner, back then, the Mansfield's were at war then because their hot block was Pico and Cochran, in front of them apt's in the middle of the block, on both sides of the street and there was a shooting on that block damn near every other night. You don't know shit about West L.A. you napp ass groupie!, except for what you read and research here on the internet!, you come here and do everythang in your lil weenie ass power to discredit West L.A. Shut up bitch, and tell us about why the 60's didn't put yo mark ass on! Lmao

xxx wrote:You give Mansfield Hustlers 1981? Maybe, but I doubt it. I know they turned Mansfield Gangsters in 1990. 1988 they were still hustlers. Them and the BYSH, those were the two Hustler Crews on that side. PBG & MGC were thebig boys to those hustlers.

If Whisett Avenue Hustlers were out in the Valley in North Hollywood in 1988, they were just s little school house click. I don't even think there was enough niggas in North Hollywood in 1988 to form a group. Back then, North Hollywood Boyz (NHBZ) and North Hollywood Locos were the only guys making Noise in North Hollywood. And NS C14......other thing that, PPB, FSC, and OVG were the black guys in the Valley.....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 28th, 2013, 10:18 pm

I know for a fact that Mansfield turned Gangster in 1987 / 88, because I was there. I was in high school when they put the Gangster on it, maybe word didnt get to you for three years.

When I started at John Burrough in 1982 / 83, Mansfield Hustler was already active, I give them 1981 with complete confidence, because I was there shortly after they created MFH. Glenn "Coco" Martell is among the founding members of Mansfield and he was born in 1966 and been claiming Mansfield since he was 15, so you do the math.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 7:22 am

Mansfields turned Gangsta in 1990, late 89 at the earliest. I was locked down with Bear in the Summer of 88, he was a MFH.

Even go back to the article you have on the Westwood Shooting in 1988, RSC v Mansfield Hustlers....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 7:42 am

Lol@ maybe word didn't get to me for 3 years..you like to pop slick when you think your right....bumping into these dudes on some real life gang shit in 88/89 up at Oskos on la cienga they were MFH, up at fat burgers in Ladera after Westchester high football games on Friday nights...Hollywood live in 1990 they were just starting to claim MFG....I'm going off experience and real life events, yall going off feelings and what you wanna believe, gang research 20 years after the fact......we were bumping heads with these guys constantly they were MFH...Te Baby. Melly Mel, Puppet, Bear, Bam, Seany Mac. Dee, Tray, etc....MFH....if they tell u different its all bravo pride and ego....niggas on deck know know what it was back then.....they were Hustlers in the 1980s Period!

PBG-MGC-MFH-BYSH 3X's -v-VSLC-GXG-SYC

PBG v VSL
MGC v GXG
MFH v SYC

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 8:00 am

December 02, 1989|JOHN MITCHELL and JOHN KENDALL | TIMES STAFF WRITERS

Gang member Durrell DeWitt Collins was sentenced to 27 years to life in prison Friday for the 1988 shooting death of Karen Toshima in Westwood Village, a killing that shocked Los Angeles into the realization that street violence is not limited to minority neighborhoods in South and East Los Angeles.

Santa Monica Superior Court Judge James A. Albracht noted in sentencing Collins that the 23-year-old defendant had committed an "unspeakable act." But he observed, at the same time, that Collins had been in trouble since age 11, adding that society had also failed Collins.

"It happens again and again," Albracht said. "He (Collins) didn't burst on the scene in Westwood. These young people are no secret to us. They are walking time bombs. We failed the Durrell Collinses of the world. We failed ourselves as a society."

Albracht could have sentenced Collins to two consecutive life terms on two convictions: one for shooting Toshima and the other for attempted murder in firing at rival gang member Tyrone Swain in a street confrontation that led to Toshima's death on Jan. 31, 1988.

But, despite what the judge admitted was his emotional "human desire for revenge," he ordered that Collins' life terms should run concurrently, making him eligible for parole in about 14 years.

Deputy Dist. Atty. Michael J. Duarte urged the judge to sentence Collins to consecutive life terms. The prosecutor was supported in his recommendation by a letter written to the court by Toshima's younger brother, Kevin.

"Although my sister was not the intended victim, it was nevertheless a killing, which was pre-intended, and my sister and family, as a result, have suffered because of Collins' premediated action," Kevin Toshima wrote.

"Collins has a long history of violence, which his criminal record shows, but even more disdaining is his attitude of total disregard for other people and his disregard for another's life. He doesn't have any respect for human life and that makes him dangerous."

Collins, who was identified by probation authorities as a member of the Rolling 60s Crips, sat with head bowed during the 40-minute hearing. He showed no emotion when his sentence was announced. His lawyer, Paul Takakjian, said he has appealed Collins' convictions.

In arguing for a new trial, Takakjian said Collins has "maintained his innocence" and has continued to insist that he was not the one who shot Toshima.

Toshima, a graphic artist from Long Beach, was strolling with a friend along the bustling streets of upscale Westwood Village, adjacent to the UCLA campus, late on Jan. 30, 1988, when she was shot in the head. She died the next day at UCLA Medical Center after a night on life-support systems.

According to trial testimony, two factions of Crips were confronting each other across Broxton Avenue when Tyrone Swain, identified as a member of the Mansfield Hustler Crips, started to cross the street and two shots were fired. Four eyewitnesses testified that they were fired by Collins.

Police reacted by tripling patrols in Westwood Village and assigning 30 officers to the murder investigation. The action prompted criticism by black and Latino leaders, who complained that authorities had not responded so dramatically to gang shootings in their neighborhoods.

Joseph Duff, president of the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP, described the killing of Toshima as a "watershed-type moment" that showed that escalating street violence is "non-containable."

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 8:03 am

Maybe I'm not the only one that didn't get the memo.......me, lapd, latimes, the Mansfields and the rest of the gang world...

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » June 29th, 2013, 12:57 pm

First of all I know that he is repping the San Fernando valley(818). I lived in no ho from 98 and 2006. I think I barley heard of them cats. NO disrespect but it makes no sense that your a black gang in the valley and not beef it with a latino gang at least two gangs. I mean city cats use to Talk down about the valley but when your bring up Pacomia piru or Pacomia piru bloods, They knew whats sup. I remember south valley raiders Always we use to smash on them when I played pop warner lol Pacomia wildcats. But yeah I don't think they were fully active until late 2000's.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Stop lyin' nigga!, you were not locked up with no Bear from Mansfield! How are you locked up, doing time when you are not a gang member? What dirt are you doing? 1988 is wayy too late in the game to still be claiming "Hustla" when everybody around is bangin' the 3rd's!! The only Hustlas in West L.A. at that time, in the late 80's were the BYSHC3X! They started out as WWH's when I was going to Paul Revere Junior High back in 87-88! When the Playboys and the Marvins were already bangin' the 3rd's, the Mansfield's were already shady warrin' with the PBG's, and Big Ghost from PBG got killed wayyy before 1990, like I said, my family lived on that 1300 block of Pico and Cloverdale Ave wayy back in the late 70's-mid 80's, and it was goin' down on Pico and Cochran at least 3x's a week! Stop lyin' nigga, and stop referring to internet links for your info!, not everything on the internet is true!, especially comin' from biased liars like you! YOU ARE NOT AND WERE NOT DOIN' NO DIRT NIGGA! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU LOCKED UP, DOIN' TIME?, WHEN YOU DON'T BANG??!! FRAUD AZZ BUSTA!

xxx wrote:Mansfields turned Gangsta in 1990, late 89 at the earliest. I was locked down with Bear in the Summer of 88, he was a MFH.

Even go back to the article you have on the Westwood Shooting in 1988, RSC v Mansfield Hustlers....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 2:41 pm

1988, the Mansfield's were already Trays buster! When Karen Toshima got killed, the Mansfield's were shooting at the 60's punk! How or why would would the 60's be gettin' into it with the Mansfield's if the Mansfield's were only Hustlas?, WITHOUT THE 3? You make no sense! The PBG's were already at war with the 60's, so to get West L.A. unified as one, them niggas and the Marvins had a meeting with the Mansfield's back in late 86-87, inviting them to join the 3 card. The Mansfield's got PUT ON the Trays back in 87 nigga! The BYSH's got put on the trays in 1990 because I was a sophomore at Hamilton High when that happened. lil Drawdown from PBG got knocked out in front of McDonald's on Pico and Hi-Point puttin' the BYSH's on the Trays!

xxx wrote:Mansfields turned Gangsta in 1990, late 89 at the earliest. I was locked down with Bear in the Summer of 88, he was a MFH.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 2:50 pm

What you mean "WE" were bumpin' heads with these guys? YOU DON'T BANG NIGGA! YOU NEVER GOT PUT ON 60'S NIGGA! WHAT YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT NIGGA? THEM NIGGAS AREN'T ALLOWING A GROUPIE LIKE YOU TO KICK IT with THEM LIKE THAT, AS A BYSTANDER WHEN THEY GETTIN' INTO IT WITH OTHER NIGGAS! I'M NOT GOING OFF FEELINGS NIGGA!, I'M GOING OFF EXPERIENCE! MY FAMILY WAS BORN AND RAISED ALL THRU THE MANSFIELD'S, MARVINS, AND PBG's, AND BYSH's. I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON PICO AND CLOVERDALE NIGGA!, IN THE HEART OF THE MANSFIELDS! I GREW UP WITH THE MANSFIELDS NIGGA! STOP LYIN'. YOU THINK NAMIN' NAMES GIVES YOU CREDIBILITY? YOU GOT THEM NAMES OFF THE INTERNET, IF YOU WEREN'T ALL IN THE 60'S FACE, ASKIN' THEM FOR INFO LIKE THE DAMN POLICE! YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'VE BEEN RESEARCHIN' GANGS OVER 20 YEARS!!!! YOU WEREN'T ON NO FRONT LINE, DOIN' NO DIRT NIGGA!, BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED YOU NEVER GOT PUT ON 60'S!!! FRAUD ASS MARK!

xxx wrote:Lol@ maybe word didn't get to me for 3 years..you like to pop slick when you think your right....bumping into these dudes on some real life gang shit in 88/89 up at Oskos on la cienga they were MFH, up at fat burgers in Ladera after Westchester high football games on Friday nights...Hollywood live in 1990 they were just starting to claim MFG....I'm going off experience and real life events, yall going off feelings and what you wanna believe, gang research 20 years after the fact......we were bumping heads with these guys constantly they were MFH...Te Baby. Melly Mel, Puppet, Bear, Bam, Seany Mac. Dee, Tray, etc....MFH....if they tell u different its all bravo pride and ego....niggas on deck know know what it was back then.....they were Hustlers in the 1980s Period!

PBG-MGC-MFH-BYSH 3X's -v-VSLC-GXG-SYC

PBG v VSL
MGC v GXG
MFH v SYC

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Who said anything about 3x's weirdo?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 3:09 pm

This article proves nothing regarding the identity of the Mansfields! I have personally seen the police AND THE NEWS, CONSTANTLY, REPEATEDLY get wrong misinformation. The media almost always get wrong information, and put their twist on it! I've seen the police constantly misidentify and wrongly classify gangs, which is why they ask so many questions when they got a line of niggas lined up against the wall! They're tryin' to get somebody to give them CORRECT info because they always got it wrong. I know for a fact the Mansfield's were Gangsta Crips back in 87!, me and Alonso both went to school with these niggas!, Alonso says he went to John Burroughs Jr. High with them, I went to Paul Revere Jr. High with these niggas! I grew up with these niggas! My family grew up with these niggas, and even went to war with these niggas!!! You were completely on the other side of town!!! Anything the 60's told you is bias!!! They'll tell you anything and yo mark, groupie ass will believe anything they tell you!!! This is a question of common sense, not based off of emotions nigga: Why would the Mansfield's be claimin' Hustla Crip when everybody else around them were already bangin' the 3? Does it make any sense to you for the dominant gangs in the area to just sit by and let these niggas claim a separate identity (Hustla), when they all have deep roots, been knowin' each other as kids, and the war situation in the vicinity is active, but straddle the fence, tryin' to claim CRIP at the same time? Nigga, shut yo bitch ass up! Lmao! WLA MFGC3X, SAW THAT ON THE WALL ALONG PICO BLVD BACK IN 87-88 CLOWN!!! KNEW THEM NIGGAS AT PAUL REVERE! THEY CLAIMED WLA MFGC3X!

xxx wrote:December 02, 1989|JOHN MITCHELL and JOHN KENDALL | TIMES STAFF WRITERS

Gang member Durrell DeWitt Collins was sentenced to 27 years to life in prison Friday for the 1988 shooting death of Karen Toshima in Westwood Village, a killing that shocked Los Angeles into the realization that street violence is not limited to minority neighborhoods in South and East Los Angeles.

Santa Monica Superior Court Judge James A. Albracht noted in sentencing Collins that the 23-year-old defendant had committed an "unspeakable act." But he observed, at the same time, that Collins had been in trouble since age 11, adding that society had also failed Collins.

"It happens again and again," Albracht said. "He (Collins) didn't burst on the scene in Westwood. These young people are no secret to us. They are walking time bombs. We failed the Durrell Collinses of the world. We failed ourselves as a society."

Albracht could have sentenced Collins to two consecutive life terms on two convictions: one for shooting Toshima and the other for attempted murder in firing at rival gang member Tyrone Swain in a street confrontation that led to Toshima's death on Jan. 31, 1988.

But, despite what the judge admitted was his emotional "human desire for revenge," he ordered that Collins' life terms should run concurrently, making him eligible for parole in about 14 years.

Deputy Dist. Atty. Michael J. Duarte urged the judge to sentence Collins to consecutive life terms. The prosecutor was supported in his recommendation by a letter written to the court by Toshima's younger brother, Kevin.

"Although my sister was not the intended victim, it was nevertheless a killing, which was pre-intended, and my sister and family, as a result, have suffered because of Collins' premediated action," Kevin Toshima wrote.

"Collins has a long history of violence, which his criminal record shows, but even more disdaining is his attitude of total disregard for other people and his disregard for another's life. He doesn't have any respect for human life and that makes him dangerous."

Collins, who was identified by probation authorities as a member of the Rolling 60s Crips, sat with head bowed during the 40-minute hearing. He showed no emotion when his sentence was announced. His lawyer, Paul Takakjian, said he has appealed Collins' convictions.

In arguing for a new trial, Takakjian said Collins has "maintained his innocence" and has continued to insist that he was not the one who shot Toshima.

Toshima, a graphic artist from Long Beach, was strolling with a friend along the bustling streets of upscale Westwood Village, adjacent to the UCLA campus, late on Jan. 30, 1988, when she was shot in the head. She died the next day at UCLA Medical Center after a night on life-support systems.

According to trial testimony, two factions of Crips were confronting each other across Broxton Avenue when Tyrone Swain, identified as a member of the Mansfield Hustler Crips, started to cross the street and two shots were fired. Four eyewitnesses testified that they were fired by Collins.

Police reacted by tripling patrols in Westwood Village and assigning 30 officers to the murder investigation. The action prompted criticism by black and Latino leaders, who complained that authorities had not responded so dramatically to gang shootings in their neighborhoods.

Joseph Duff, president of the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP, described the killing of Toshima as a "watershed-type moment" that showed that escalating street violence is "non-containable."

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 3:12 pm

LOL@ whole gangs getting put on Trays, that sounds retarded but what do you except from a Buff Fien Blastin on Whos?

Did you get put on PBG yet? Since your Crew is defunct with no NH, that your best option to stay relevant....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 3:15 pm

AH AH AH! Dont' try to twist up this topic bitch nigga! The only weirdo here is you!, with your lies, bias, and misinformation! Get on with that BS busta!, you the only clown, napp, groupie ass clown here lyin' about doin' time with niggas but weren't bangin'!! The 60's never put yo lyin' ass on sucka! The 3x and Gangsta Crip is synonymous you bitch ass mark! When the PBG's and Marvins turned Gangsta Crip, that 3x came with that!, along with the Mansfields and everybody else in West L.A.! Get on with that BS you liar! Like I told yo bitch ass, stop lyin', and stop referring to the internet for your information! YOU WERE NOT ON THEM FRONT LINES!, YOU WERE ASKIN' QUESTIONS LIKE A FAGGOT ASS GROUPIE NIGGA! YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE MANSFIELDS OR ANY WEST L.A. TRAYS PERSONALLY, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CLAIM YOU WERE HANGIN' OUT WITH THE 60'S. GTFOH!!!!

xxx wrote:Who said anything about 3x's weirdo?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Shut yo bitch, groupie, napp ass up! Everybody in the city knows about them Blastin' Foos, regardless if niggas is active or not!, and we're still in the Palms! My niggas are there everyday! YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN ACTIVE EXCEPT HERE ON THE INTERNET BITCH! YOU NEVER GOT PUT ON 60'S BITCH! NUFF SAID! STAY RELEVANT TO THAT!!!

xxx wrote:LOL@ whole gangs getting put on Trays, that sounds retarded but what do you except from a Buff Fien Blastin on Whos?

Did you get put on PBG yet? Since your Crew is defunct with no NH, that your best option to stay relevant....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Yo bitch ass ain't NEVER been relevant! You're one of them delusional liars, who reads everything, and daydreams about it, and lies like you lived it! Lmao! Now once again, tell us why the 60's never put yo bitch ass on? Tell us why you lie so fuckin' much, why you have so much hate toward West L.A., tell us why you never mattered and never will, and why you come to the internet as a tough guy? Lmao. All this time you claim you did, you sound like you gotcho bitch ass bent over!, you sound like a prime candidate for that!, especially since you don't bang, claimin' a non affiliate status, but you hangin' and bangin' and doin' time with all these niggas!!!! Were you bullied by us back in the day? Did we rob and whip yo bitch ass before? You sure sound like it!, and I believe we did! 8) :shock:

xxx wrote:LOL@ whole gangs getting put on Trays, that sounds retarded but what do you except from a Buff Fien Blastin on Whos?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Dude stall us out with your Ranks, you have feminine tendencies, check your emotions.

You stay fucking up Alex's threads with your yapping.

You putting to much inferences on this whole GC & 3xs thing.

That shit had no meaning back then, so PBG & MGC wasn't going around west l.a making niggas turn nothing.

GC don't = 3xs

BYSH 3x
ICG 3x
DRC 3x
ABC 3x
GYC 3x

AGC
BGC

Etc....

You get the point.

No gang gets put on GC or 3x.....usually what happens, the 60s smack some niggas around and they tun under the ETGs or HCG....and that's how Movin Groovin and Soo woopn came into play, victims holding hands coming together.

Money Fila Hoes
Mansfield Hustlers
Mansfield Hustlers 3xs
Mansfield Gangsters 3xs

In that order, by choice, not no fantasy Tray Meeting. No pressure from PBG or MGC, by getting smack around by 60s pushed th into the arms of the enemies

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Nigga, shut yo bitch ass up, and miss me with the stats mark! You a bitch, you act like one, kill the noise, and stay irrelevant you mad, bitch ass punk! Lmao

xxx wrote:Dude stall us out with your Ranks, you have feminine tendencies, check your emotions.

That shit had no meaning back then, so PBG & MGC wasn't going around west l.a making niggas turn nothing.

GC don't = 3xs

BYSH 3x
ICG 3x
DRC 3x
ABC 3x
GYC 3x

AGC
BGC

Etc....

You get the point.

No gang gets put on GC or 3x.....usually what happens, the 60s smack some niggas around and they tun under the ETGs or HCG....and that's how Movin Groovin and Soo woopn came into play, victims holding hands coming together.

Money Fila Hoes
Mansfield Hustlers
Mansfield Hustlers 3xs
Mansfield Gangsters 3xs

In that order, by choice, not no fantasy Tray Meeting. No pressure from PBG or MGC, by getting smack around by 60s pushed th into the arms of the enemies

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 5:01 pm

You're fuckin' up Alex's threads with your biased opinions and lies faggot! Don't tell me about West L.A. because anything you say about West L.A. is derogatory and biased, plain and simple! You don't know shit about West L.A., you were clearly on the other side of town! Shut the fuck up, runnin' your irrelevant, black ass gums about shit you know nothing about, but more importantly, did not experience!

xxx wrote:Dude stall us out with your Ranks, you have feminine tendencies, check your emotions.

GC don't = 3xs

BYSH 3x
ICG 3x
DRC 3x
ABC 3x
GYC 3x

AGC
BGC

Etc....

You get the point.

Money Fila Hoes
Mansfield Hustlers
Mansfield Hustlers 3xs
Mansfield Gangsters 3xs

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 5:22 pm

You know nothing you biased, faggot ass mark! Don't tell me about what happened in West L.A. because you weren't there!, you were too busy brown nosing and being a groupie ass jock, all on the 60's nuts you bitch! The PBG's and MGC's definitely tried to get everybody to join, when niggas resisted, it turned violent! The ones who were strong enough to resist, kept their own identity, BFGC, BYSHC, and BRG, but we all faced pressure to turn either PBG, MGC, or MFGC. Like I said, the MFGC's turned Gangsta Crip 3x's back in 87, and it made sense to do so!, to unify West L.A. How can you say the PBG's and MGC's didn't pressure nobody when the HBC's turned MGC, THE MFGC's joined the Tray card, the BYSH's joined the Tray card, GOT PUT ON the Tray card, as well as the BFGC's and BRG's, since they didn't turn PBG, the PBG's gave us their blessing and still PUT US ON the Trays! All that BS you talkin', about ICG, ABC, DRC, etc, IS IRRELEVANT TO WEST L.A.!!! WE TALKIN' ABOUT WEST L.A. BITCH, ONCE AGAIN, YO GO CHANGIN' THE SUBJECT, MENTIONING THINGS IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC WHEN YO BITCH ASS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN! IF THAT SHIT HAD NO MEANING, THEN EVERYBODY IN WEST L.A. WOULDN'T BE PUTTIN' THE GC3X ON THE END OF THEIR TURFS! SHUT UP YOU IRRELEVANT BITCH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YO FAGGOT ASS IS TALKIN' ABOUT! AND WHEN IT COMES TO THAT WHOLE MOVIN', SOO WHOOPIN', AND GROOVIN' THING, THAT SHIT IS IRRELEVANT TOO BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY IS GETTIN' ALONG! NOT EVERYBODY IS HANGIN' OUT WITH EACH OTHER IN EACH OTHER'S TURFS YOU FAGGOT ASS CLOWN!, THAT SHIT MAINLY APPLIES IN JAIL, AND EVEN IN JAIL, EVERYBODY STILL HAS THEIR OWN CARDS!!! THE WEST L.A. TRAYS GOT THEIR OWN CARD, THE EASTSIDE TRAYS HAVE THEIR OWN CARD, THE HOOVAS AND THE BLOODS HAVE THEIR OWN CARDS, AND NIGGAS DON'T NEED TO TEAM UP TO TAKE ON THE 60'S OR ANY OTHER NAPPS! LOOK AT THEIR RIP LIST AND SEE HOW MANY LOSSES THEM NIGGAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF EVERYBODY!, WAYYY BFORE THAT WHOLE MOVIN', GROOVIN', AND SOO WOOPIN' MOVEMENT CAME TO BE!!! BITCH! GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT PUNK!

GC don't = 3xs

BYSH 3x
ICG 3x
DRC 3x
ABC 3x
GYC 3x

AGC
BGC

Etc....

You get the point.

Money Fila Hoes
Mansfield Hustlers
Mansfield Hustlers 3xs
Mansfield Gangsters 3xs

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 5:38 pm

IN WEST L.A. GC=3X'S YOU BITCH, NONFACTOR ASS BITCH! WLA PBGC3X, WLA MGC3X, WLA MFGC3X, WLA BFGC3X, WLA BYSHC3X (NOW BYGC3X), SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IT HAS NO MEANING THEN OR NOW? YOU NEVER HAD ANY MEANING! YOU'RE A MAD, BITCH ASS NONFACTOR, WHO'S RESEARCH IS WRONG! LMAO, SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

GC don't = 3xs

BYSH 3x
ICG 3x
DRC 3x
ABC 3x
GYC 3x

AGC
BGC

Etc....

You get the point.

Money Fila Hoes
Mansfield Hustlers
Mansfield Hustlers 3xs
Mansfield Gangsters 3xs

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 29th, 2013, 6:01 pm

You rant like a broad.

Everything in WLA ain't 3xs (VSLC/GGC/SYC)

BYSH 3xs ain't Gangsters.

PBGs & MGCs didn't put nobody on no Tray Card, MFH & BYSH put 3xs in there names on there own.

BRC & BFG don't count, they're irrelevant.

Its similar to the sets that decided to add NHC to their set name. They just did it, no NH meeting.

So all these conspiracy theory and fantasy meetings you yapping about is weirdo shit. You sound like a kid from Oklahoma.

Talking I don't know about WLA cuz I live in the Crenshaw District, like WLA is an island on the other side of the globe, you clown, everybody on that side of town claims to be a 60 killer or a Nap Basher, cuz they been sock on and slapped up by the 60s. That's what the whole New Wave GC & 3x movement is about. Niggas ain't adding GC or 3xs to their set name out of pressure fro friendlies, its cuz of the fear and victimization the Notorious Ones have installed on West Los Angeles over the Decades.....alliances based of 60 aggression period.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 6:10 pm

AWW SHIT, HERE YOU GO ABOUT WITH THE TECHNICALITIES ABOUT WEST L.A. AND NOW YOU RUNNIN' YO MOUF ABOUT THE SHO-LINES, GEERS, AND SCHOOLYARDS! SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP, I ALREADY CHECKED YO BITCH ASS ON THAT ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO! YOU'RE IRRELEVANT BITCH, BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT PUT ON 60'S, BUT YOU RUNNIN' YO SHIT SMELLIN' MOUF, LYIN' ABOUT DOIN' TIME WITH NIGGAS BUT YOU NEVER GANG BANGED!, YOU ADMIT YOU BEEN DOIN' RESEARCH FOR OVER 20 YEARS! IF THAT DON'T SAY IRRELEVANT, WHAT DOES!?? LMAO, NUFF SAID, I'M DONE! GO GET PUT ON 60'S BITCH, AND YOU STILL CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN' YOU CLOWN ASS MARK! I WAS THERE, SEEN IT HAPPEN, BEEN PART OF IT, BEEN THRU IT, YOU WEREN'T!!! LIKE I SAID, YOU WERE TOO BUSY IN THE 60'S FACE, AS A GROUPIE ASS CHEERLEADER, DOING RESEARCH AND GETTIN' INFO! GET LOST YOU GANGBANG GROUPIE!, SHUT YO MOUF ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND DIDN'T EXPERIENCE!!! BITCH!

xxx wrote:You rant like a broad.

PBGs & MGCs didn't put nobody on no Tray Card, MFH & BYSH put 3xs in there names on there own.

Its similar to the sets that decided to add NHC to their set name. They just did it, no NH meeting.

So all these conspiracy theory and fantasy meetings you yapping about is weirdo shit. You sound like a kid from Oklahoma.

Talking I don't know about WLA cuz I live in the Crenshaw District, like WLA is an island on the other side of the globe, you clown, everybody on that side of town claims to be a 60 killer or a Nap Basher, cuz they been sock on and slapped up by the 60s. That's what the whole New Wave GC & 3x movement is about. Niggas ain't adding GC or 3xs to their set name out of pressure fro friendlies, its cuz of the fear and victimization the Notorious Ones have installed on West Los Angeles over the Decades.....alliances based of 60 aggression period.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 6:13 pm

You just made the NHC's look bad with that statement! Those gangs that you say just put the NHC on their sect name MAKES THEM UNOFFICIAL!!! LMAO, WE GOT PUT ON BITCH! NO WALK ONS, NO SEX-ONS FOR THE GIRLS EITHER

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 6:16 pm

NOBODY ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN HAS EVER BEEN SLAPPED UP BY NO 60'S! THAT'S YOUR DELUSIONAL DREAM YOU BITCH ASS NONFACTOR, ASK THEM NIGGAS WHY THEY GOT THEIR ASSES BEAT THE FUCK UP OFF OF CORNING STREET BITCH! ASK THEM NIGGAS WHY THEY HATED THE PBG'S SO MUCH, AND WHY A LOT OF THEM HAVE PBG WACKED OUT IN THEIR TATTOOS!! LAMO FAGGOT ASS HOMO!, DON'T ACT LIKE THEM NIGGAS AND OTHER NIGGAS FROM WEST L.A. AIN'T CAME OVER THERE!!!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 29th, 2013, 6:20 pm

ONLY THANG HERE NOTORIOUS IS YOU AND YOUR DELUSIONAL LIES!!! LMAO, LIKE I TOLD YO BITCH ASS BEFORE, YOUR BEHAVIOR IS XXX RATED, SHOULD BE OUTLAWED, AND IS OUTLAWED. OUTSIDE THE INTERNET AND THIS SITE, YOU AIN'T SAYIN' NOTHIN' TO NOBODY, GOT YO FAGGOT ASS TAIL TUCKED IN YO ASS AND YOU STAY IN YOUR PLACE AS A GROUPIE ASS NONFACTOR OUTSIDE THIS SITE!!! CHUMP!