Lil OG from 67 Neighborhood Crip was shot in the head

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Lil OG from 67 Neighborhood Crip was shot in the head

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 11th, 2013, 4:04 am

Adobo, I'm not sharing my point of view, I'm sharing the facts I witnessed for myself. I grew up with, banged with, partied with, and had family and friends bangin' from these crews. All these crews passed thru Hamilton High School at one point in time, so I saw it all, rival crews coming up to Hamilton for rumbles and fights, some of these crews were hangin' out with the big leaguers on the same block or the next block over! This faggot xxx is quoting rap songs for his info, and trying to use it as a rebuttal/reply, but it's weak, and trying to compare this era in time we're talking about to a rap song! How lame is that?

Adobo wrote:Why u so angry XXX??

His info is interesting, that's all. It has nothing to do w/ making ppl believe that these posses or crews or school house clicks or whatever you want to call them are anything from anything. He's sharing his point of view and you have yours. Agree to disagree...

Personally when I was going to Gardena High in the early 90s I knew a dude from EWF and they rumbled w/ dudes from EWD. There was also Dragnet and a few other crews. His story brought back memories. Nothing more nothing less... :arrow:

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 11th, 2013, 4:10 am

Shut up you lyin', hatin' ass bitch! You've been mad at the Blastin' Foos for the past 9 years!, you're too much of a bitch to keep it real in the streets, so you've been bringing your hate and bias here to the internet lmao, you're a weak, coward ass bitch made buster nigga!, the only spotlight you've turned on is on you, for exposing yourself as the hatin', groupie ass gang researcher ass observer, who admitted to never having a gang affiliation, but you disrespect everybody in the name of the 60's?, a gang you admitted you never had ANY OFFICIAL affiliation too! Lmao, you look like a bitch and you are a bitch!, like I said, you sound like you're either one of our rejects who didn't or couldn't make the cut, or some bitch ass mark we may have slapped up and ran thru your pockets before!!!! Lmao hahahaha, I don't live in a fantasy and disrespect other people in the name of gang you wish you joined! You are a 6-0 reject, plain and simple, you stay in your place as an observer so them niggas wouldn't beat your faggot ass! Lmao, you're ain't straight, your behavior is bitchified and gay! Lmao

xxx wrote:Anger is what your reading in The guy from Ladys choices posts...... I'm not tripping.....niggas on here don't like I put a spot light on their bullsshit and fantasies.....I'm straight.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 11th, 2013, 4:25 am

You stupid bitch!, you sound so unrealistic, dramatic, and extra, this is why nobody respects you here or in real life! You sound like a typical, extra'd out clown who listens to music or watches too much tv, then you come to the internet and fantasize and lie like you lived it!!!, then turn around and try to trick us into believing you're a real, official member of the 60's! Your bitchified behavior wouldn't be tolerated by them or anybody else!, not even the weakest of gangs! Lmao, that means you're a reject, mad because you couldn't and can't get any getback in real life, so you take it out on everbody here on the internet. Lmao, you fat, bitch ass weenie ass loser! lololol

xxx wrote:Yeah, Good Info WLA. You just bamboozled these folks into believing that LADY'S FIRST CHOICE, EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY, AND BLASTIN ON FOOLS are real street corner gangs, battle tested, with war torn Neighborhoods, selling crack in the mix of gang wars, sporting jerli curls and balling out of control bouncing low riders, like Compton City Gs.....Smh

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 11th, 2013, 4:57 am

What are you talkin' about? These crews were not scattered around, these crews were established right in the middle of a big league gang's turf, almost every big league gang had a lil crew in their turf, the NBT's used to hang out at Leimert Park every saturday!, and were under pressure from the 60's to turn, I knew some SJX's who were under pressure from the 60's to turn, the Penn State Crew was deep at Westchester High, which is supposed to be 60's turf, the Nasty Boys were considered lil 60's, the FairFax Posse and the BYSH's were under pressure from the MFGC's to turn, the PBG's were constantly trying to turn the LFC's, BFG's, and BRG's, because we were all in the middle of somebody else's turf at different times in history, same reason why the Marvin Gangstas were going at it with the HBC's, etc, I remember a few times when the Mansfield's AND THE 20 NHB's came to the Creek and shot at the HBC's, the CMP's were in the middle of West Blvd Crip's turf, claimin' West View street nigga!, and I know a bunch of CMP's who are from West Blvd Crip now!, the HBC's and ABK's ended up turning Marvin Gangstaz, the EWF's were in the middle of 20 NHB/City Stone BPS turf!, the MVP's were in the SchoolYard Crips turf. My point is these crews were established right in the middle of an established big league gang's turf, not scattered all over the place, hopping from turf to turf, looking for somewhere to hang out! True, a lot of these crews did end up turning over to the big league gangs, but then again, some of these crews stayed solid and graduated to the big leagues, the Trouble Gang, The By Yoself Hustlas, The Blastin' Foos. THESE CREWS WERE STREET GANGS!, THEY WERE JUST YOUNGER VERSIONS! THEY PARTICIPATED IN ALL THE ACTIVITIES THAT MAJOR LEAGUE GANGS DID, FROM FIGHTS, RUMBLES, ROBBERIES, DRUG DEALS, AND AN OCCASIONAL MURDER HERE AND THERE! THE HBC's, BYSH's, MVP's, EWF's have a few dead homies courtesy of each other, so what are you talkin' about?, these niggas were fighting and shooting each other, and some of the big league gangs got in on the action too because it was crackin'!!! You don't know what yo extra'd out ass is talkin' about!

xxx wrote:Certain indivduals from these Crews joined established gangs after the crew shit played out.....meaning these individuals turned Crip or Blood after High School as grown men....

I don't know of any indivduals from these Crews that participated in little leagues (crews) and big leagues (gangs) at the same time, or off and on.....You with was one or the other, you either graduated or moved on to a square life....

You would be ridiculed, bagged on and ostracized by older gang members if you Li g pong between crew and gang, off and on, your loyalty and honor would be in question, hanging out with two different groups...

There was probably wannabes with the crews. But they were official til they drop the crew shit Anne got absorbed into the Big Leagues....

Anyways, my point was, these Crews were not Street Gangs, they were School yard clicks, that's why there members are not concentrated in one particular neighborhood, but scattered....

Their main activity was chasing girls and partying, not selling drugs, territorial disputes and killing people.......