Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas influences crime?

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » June 22nd, 2006, 2:16 pm

I think it would be really good, it would allow the cats that false claim hoods to get that out of their system by "game bangin" and it would stop a lot of mistaken concepts from continuing.

On the other hand, if too much legit info was placed in the game it would spawn an entire breed of new wannabes. That could be prevented by only using the most generic basis of each gang.

I dont mean to actually map out a specific city or use actual individuals names, but rather create a fantasy city and populate it with the same types of people that are found in big cities. It could show people what bangin really is about, how different gangs operate, and both the positive and negative aspects of bangin. Its a dream in my head, no develper is going to actually do it, but I personally would like to see it done (it would be completely possible with the hardware used by the next-gen systems).

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 23rd, 2006, 9:54 am

100 wrote:ANOTHER CRAZY QUESTION WHY CANT YOU TAKE OVER OTHER HOODS IN OTHER THE OTHER AREAS OF SAN ANDREAS

I SWEAR I SAW A PICTURE ONLINE GAME SITE IN SAN ANDREAS WHERE THE ASIAN GANGS AND SOME OTHER MEXICAN GANGS WHERE AND THERE WAS A RADAR INDICATING BROWN FOR THAT ASIAN GANG AS IF YOU CAN TAKE THAT OVER LIKE WHEN YOUR YOUR ORIGNAL CITY TAKING OVA BALLAZ AND ETC HOODS
That's the Territory Glitch.

There is a way to do what you saw, but it's long and I tried to do it once, even with some gay ass radio on to break my boredom, takes about 100 something real time hours. You drive a boat or a plane into any direction of the map, basiclly go ahead into the water and drive and drive until the inslands start to get smaller and smaller, and then after a while, you can even see how it changes, like when you go into the stats menu, you see there are more territories popping up, you can kill yourself and they'll show on the map but they won't be able to be taken over until you've completed the glitch as a whole. Never mind me, here's the guide:

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.h ... &rid=89853

If that link is broken or may be in the future, then just search Territory Glitch Guide on Google and it will show you a bunch of results leading to sites for this guide, but look for the guides that look exactly like the one on this link.

Pictures:

Hope that's enough help. I do also have a similar wish like you that won't come true for the PS2:

I want some cheat or something, that would give your gang most of the state, in territories, where darker and lighter could feature better weapons and more gang members spawining, such as a light territory could give you Fists, Baseball Bat, 9mm and a Tec 9, with gang members spawining every 10-15 seconds, like every 5-10 meters away. A medium area could give you Fists, 9mm, Mac 10 and Shotgun, with gang members spawning every 5-10 seconds, like every 3-5 meters away. A dark area could give you Fists, Tec 9, MP5, AK47, Shotgun and Desert Eagle with gang members spawning every 3-5 seconds, every 2-3 meters away.

That won't happen, so the territory glitch is the clostest thing possible. Cherish it because I can't...

kukura

Unread post by kukura » September 9th, 2006, 7:59 pm

I think people who kill someone over media or other things have mental issues games are ment for entertainment not guide books to crime you can read the turner diaries for that

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 14th, 2006, 3:24 pm

What happened to that white guy who raped his dog?

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » September 21st, 2006, 1:15 pm

if your stupid enough to imitate animation or something u viewed in a movie you should be playing that game or watching that movie.