Hood2Hood: The Blockumentary DvD (2005)

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
Post Reply
GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Unread post by GTS » December 21st, 2005, 5:28 pm

lizard wrote:I downloaded this documentary from the net a while ago.... but it was more like a comedy or something.

I don't know how people do things in US, but here if you'd speak like that on the camera, showing your guns and your stashes, you'd get locked up pretty fast. If that really is the way people handle their business in US, it's no wonder your prisons are so full...
Finland, lol

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » December 21st, 2005, 6:28 pm

What's the problem? I thought it was kinda universal knowledge that if you have an illegal gun, you won't go on front of the camera and show it with your face. And if you have illegal drugs, you won't go on front of the camera and show where you have hidden those drugs - and again with your face.

And I know some people on that documentary knew that, and had bandana or something covering their face, but some didn't. If you think that's smart, then ok.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 22nd, 2005, 8:54 am

^^^ Okay I don't think gangsters are made up of the careful thinkers of society, they can be "smart", yes, but being in a gang by itself requires recklessness and blockage of prudence.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » December 24th, 2005, 4:04 am

i saw this last night. my homie picked it up at the liquor store. KC was reppin and i know they wasnt actors. this DVD is ghetto as hell. I only wished All Hood woulda shot most of this at night.

User avatar
guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 79
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 2:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread post by guardsman » January 11th, 2006, 7:21 pm

I liked the DVD but at the same time thought parts of it was boring. My favorite part was those guys from MOB Piru in Compton, I wish there was more of that shit on the DVD of guys writting graffiti and shit. That part where those two women were giving that guy a beat down in San Fran I think it was, that was funny! If they make a part 2, they should show some gang fights or some Mexican varrios...

User avatar
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 219
Joined: December 3rd, 2003, 3:49 pm

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 24th, 2006, 10:26 pm

that kid countin 100 g's in his closet was nuts but pretty fuckin dumb. first he tells the camera exactly wat corner he lives on. then he shows where the safe is, and lets the camera see where he keeps the shoebox. comon son.

i thought the guy with the San Fran..home of the Hustlaz shirt was straight up.

the first niggas showed in oakland was a joke. one looked like he was gay guy for real.


i aint gonna go thru all this shit but some of it was good but most niggas can't handle themselves when they see a camera you know what i mean.

for any kid watchin this that don't know about the streets, prolly gonna end up thinkin brooklyn is the most dangerous hood in the states.

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 5:11 am

Unread post by rummy » March 11th, 2006, 10:13 am

I bumped into the guys that procuce Hood2Hood iin BRIXTON a few Months ago they said they were gonna do a european version of Hood2hood don't know if they finished it? Thanks for the free cd boys it's alright.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2006, 5:53 pm

rummy wrote:I bumped into the guys that procuce Hood2Hood iin BRIXTON a few Months ago they said they were gonna do a european version of Hood2hood don't know if they finished it?
From what I know there's real streetgangs in Europe only in UK and France, so the European version would be a very short film :) Unless they would get some organized crime syndicates in front of the camera, but I highly doubt it. People know that publicity is bad for business.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 5th, 2006, 3:59 pm

[quote="caineIsignz"]that kid countin 100 g's in his closet was nuts but pretty fuckin dumb. first he tells the camera exactly wat corner he lives on. then he shows where the safe is, and lets the camera see where he keeps the shoebox. comon son.

i thought the guy with the San Fran..home of the Hustlaz shirt was straight up.

the first niggas showed in oakland was a joke. one looked like he was gay guy for real.


i aint gonna go thru all this shit but some of it was good but most niggas can't handle themselves when they see a camera you know what i mean.

for any kid watchin this that don't know about the streets, prolly gonna end up thinkin brooklyn is the most dangerous hood in the states.[/quote]

lol

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Unread post by GTS » April 5th, 2006, 4:53 pm

Qdawg wrote:
caineIsignz wrote:that kid countin 100 g's in his closet was nuts but pretty fuckin dumb. first he tells the camera exactly wat corner he lives on. then he shows where the safe is, and lets the camera see where he keeps the shoebox. comon son.

i thought the guy with the San Fran..home of the Hustlaz shirt was straight up.

the first niggas showed in oakland was a joke. one looked like he was gay guy for real.


i aint gonna go thru all this shit but some of it was good but most niggas can't handle themselves when they see a camera you know what i mean.

for any kid watchin this that don't know about the streets, prolly gonna end up thinkin brooklyn is the most dangerous hood in the states.
lol
actually New York came off pretty soft from the DVD, not sayin it is but they chose to interview the wrong people I guess signing R Kelly and Shitt.

GKB212Eastside
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 12:03 pm

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » April 10th, 2006, 7:46 am

this flick was pretty dope, them boys from NO get gully, that kid in the dreads
..
The whole east seemed kinda soft prolly cause of the snow,
i liked these parts

the MOB PIRU part in LITTLE ROCK
and the other piru dudes, i think they threw up IMG? maybe
from compton..
and the part where they crossed out the other hoods shit was dope
he wrote in squigglees
but overall there are some pretty dope parts in this shit even tho its MAD LONG just seen it the other day..the funniest part is when that child molester nigga gets beat up by those two girls and runs away HAHAH

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » April 16th, 2006, 11:22 pm

yall notice how so many of those niggas on hood 2 hood ecpessialy in vegas all shermed up!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 25th, 2006, 2:24 am

GTS wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
caineIsignz wrote:that kid countin 100 g's in his closet was nuts but pretty fuckin dumb. first he tells the camera exactly wat corner he lives on. then he shows where the safe is, and lets the camera see where he keeps the shoebox. comon son.

i thought the guy with the San Fran..home of the Hustlaz shirt was straight up.

the first niggas showed in oakland was a joke. one looked like he was gay guy for real.


i aint gonna go thru all this shit but some of it was good but most niggas can't handle themselves when they see a camera you know what i mean.

for any kid watchin this that don't know about the streets, prolly gonna end up thinkin brooklyn is the most dangerous hood in the states.
lol
actually New York came off pretty soft from the DVD, not sayin it is but they chose to interview the wrong people I guess signing R Kelly and Shitt.

I AGREE THEY WERE PRETTY SOFT.

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: May 10th, 2006, 7:41 am
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Contact:

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 20th, 2006, 6:59 pm

I PURCHASED A COPY OF HOOD2HOODTHEBLOCKAMENTARYDVD FROM TOWERRECORDS A FEW MONTHS AGO. ITS WAS WONDERFUL TOO WATCH. ILL RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU FELLOWS TOO GET A COPY OF THE DVD. FROM A SCALE OF ONE TOO TEN; ONE BEING THE WORST AND TEN BEING THE BEST- ILL MAKE IT INTO A NINE AND ONEHALF. HERE ARE SOME FEEDBACK ON THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTED CITIES AND OTHER ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

MISSING CITIES: VERY DISAPIONTED THEY FORGOT MINNEAPOLIS, SAN JOSE, AND EAST PALO ALTO IN HOOD2HOOD.

OAKLAND: BEST FOOTAGE; PEOPLE FLASHING SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS; REST IN PEACE DIALOGES OF THUGS MURDERED AFTER THE DVD WAS RELEASED icon_frown.gif ;SWERVING CARS DOIN DONUTS IN STREET INTERSECTIONS; ICECREAM MAN SELLING CRACK COCAINE; BLOCK PARTY; UNDERCOVER COP ROLLS THROUGH THE HOOD;

DETRIOT: TERRIBLE FOTTAGE; SHOWED ENIMEMS; THE TRAILER PARK CALLED EIGHTH MILE WAS HELLA GAY; HOOD WASNT DEEP AT ALL.

GARY INDIANA: SOMEWHAT AVERAGE; FOOTAGE WASNT THAT GREAT; DIDNT SHOW MUCH ON DVD.

QUEENS: SHOWED NAS' HOOD; QUEENSBRIDGE WAS DEEP; TIGHT STACKS OF NOTHIN BUT TWENTYS BUNDLED UP - STRAIGHTUP HUSTLERS THERE;

SAN FRANCISCO: SOME CRACKADDICT WAS BEING BEATEN WITH A FOURBYFOUR BY AN MAND AND WOMAN - THEY CHASED ALL OVER IN HUNTERS POINT CRAZY

LOS ANGELES: SHOWED TOO RIVAL CRIP SETS TALKIN SMACK ABOUT EACHOTHER - BLUE ON BLUE VIOLENCE; OGS DOIN THEY THANG; REAL HUSTERS FIFTYTHOUSAND DOLLAR LUXARY COUPS AND STILL LIVIN IN THE HOOD - TIGHT!

LAS VEGAS: SOME GUYS IN A ABANDONED BUILDING CRACKHOUSE FIRING GUNSHOTS; YELLOW CANDYPAINTED CAR WITH THE BLASTING BASS ROLLIN THROUGH THE HOOD - TIGHT!;

User avatar
loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: April 1st, 2006, 3:39 am
Location: Central Europe
Contact:

Unread post by loser » May 21st, 2006, 5:36 am

It's no use to purchase hood 2 hood. You can download it.

NA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 9:29 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by NA » May 22nd, 2006, 9:36 pm

nigga i was right there when that dude in the hood 2 hood van came homie that nigga filmed me an shit!! we was showin him how budlong g get down

Grape107
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: May 16th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Unread post by Grape107 » May 23rd, 2006, 1:48 am

which one wuz u? lil snowman? :lol: ^^^

NA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 9:29 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by NA » May 25th, 2006, 10:30 pm

what u laughin at lil grape

grape fo def
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 180
Joined: May 25th, 2006, 7:43 pm

Unread post by grape fo def » May 25th, 2006, 11:49 pm

laughin at yo bitch ass and yo punk ass set

NA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 9:29 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by NA » May 26th, 2006, 7:26 pm

punk ass set ! the fuck u sayin about rr nigga who the fuck are you homie!? grapestreet?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » May 26th, 2006, 7:44 pm

loser wrote:It's no use to purchase hood 2 hood. You can download it.
Where can you download it from?

Please tell me the program, the time it will take to download it on an average cable internet connection and is it the full movie.

I downloaded the Compton part of the DVD, around 130 mb, and it was like 10 minutes. 10 minutes out of 5 hours...

The program I used had it's good share of dumbasses downloading it and got around to it in like a half an hour. The program had downloads for a bunch of other cities that were all also around a 100 mb.

Otherwise, I'll just buy it for like 10 bucks where I buy my clothing once in a while...

User avatar
loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: April 1st, 2006, 3:39 am
Location: Central Europe
Contact:

Unread post by loser » May 27th, 2006, 1:16 pm

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/download_59953
Also you need bittorent client to launch this file. For example bitcomet. It took me about five days to download this all movie, because there weren't many seeders.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » June 3rd, 2006, 10:36 am

loser wrote:http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/download_59953
Also you need bittorent client to launch this file. For example bitcomet. It took me about five days to download this all movie, because there weren't many seeders.
The whole movie?

Damn!

But it's not worth the download. It will take about more than a gig of space and it will take long as hell. I know it.

Plus I could buy the DVD from this local store in my neighbourhood called the Jump Off, they sell hip hop clothing and shit.

Last time I checked twice. The first time it was sold out. The second time the supplier had it sold out.

Is there like a store where they sell these things?

Where can I buy this DVD instead of the internet?

And I'm not in the USA, so some independent international store...

I want this DVD DAMN!!!!

cali6364
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 15th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Unread post by cali6364 » June 20th, 2006, 4:53 pm

does anybody else think that its fukin gay that like in harlem they hav bloods n crips chillin together. that shit is so fake.there all gay niggas

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 20th, 2006, 6:26 pm

DONT LET THINK CUZ THEY GET DOWN LIKE THAT ITS LIKE THAT EVERY WHERE IN NYC TRUST ME IT AINT AND SPEAKN SO GAME WAS IN E/S COMPTON WITH COMPTON NHCC, AND KPCC SO CALM DOWN.

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: April 15th, 2006, 10:14 am

Unread post by SweetD » June 20th, 2006, 9:28 pm

did they show birmingham? was it good?

NA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 9:29 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by NA » June 21st, 2006, 5:57 pm

cali6364 wrote:does anybody else think that its #%@& gay that like in harlem they hav bloods n crips chillin together. that shit is so fake.there all gay niggas
yea homie i agree man that shit was off , sayin they from a crip family or a blood family so thats why they wear the coulors the fuck they talkin about?

cali6364
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 15th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Unread post by cali6364 » June 22nd, 2006, 3:26 pm

DONT LET THINK because THEY GET DOWN LIKE THAT ITS LIKE THAT EVERY WHERE IN NYC TRUST ME IT AINT AND SPEAKN SO GAME WAS IN E/S COMPTON WITH COMPTON NHCC, AND KPCC SO CALM DOWN.
bg loco do u think bloods n crips in nyc r just as hard as cali or somethin haha

662
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: November 3rd, 2005, 2:28 pm

Unread post by 662 » July 2nd, 2006, 4:11 pm

what song is it in the beginning ?

u know after the nigga says zone 2 zone .. hood 2 hood this is the blockumenatary..

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: July 24th, 2006, 11:28 pm
Location: Oakland a.k.a The Town

Re: NONE

Unread post by BabyHorus » July 25th, 2006, 12:13 am

SPOOKY1_SURX3 wrote:I PURCHASED A COPY OF HOOD2HOODTHEBLOCKAMENTARYDVD FROM TOWERRECORDS A FEW MONTHS AGO. ITS WAS WONDERFUL TOO WATCH. ILL RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU FELLOWS TOO GET A COPY OF THE DVD. FROM A SCALE OF ONE TOO TEN; ONE BEING THE WORST AND TEN BEING THE BEST- ILL MAKE IT INTO A NINE AND ONEHALF. HERE ARE SOME FEEDBACK ON THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTED CITIES AND OTHER ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

MISSING CITIES: VERY DISAPIONTED THEY FORGOT MINNEAPOLIS, SAN JOSE, AND EAST PALO ALTO IN HOOD2HOOD.

OAKLAND: BEST FOOTAGE; PEOPLE FLASHING SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS; REST IN PEACE DIALOGES OF THUGS MURDERED AFTER THE DVD WAS RELEASED icon_frown.gif ;SWERVING CARS DOIN DONUTS IN STREET INTERSECTIONS; ICECREAM MAN SELLING CRACK COCAINE; BLOCK PARTY; UNDERCOVER COP ROLLS THROUGH THE HOOD;

DETRIOT: TERRIBLE FOTTAGE; SHOWED ENIMEMS; THE TRAILER PARK CALLED EIGHTH MILE WAS HELLA GAY; HOOD WASNT DEEP AT ALL.

GARY INDIANA: SOMEWHAT AVERAGE; FOOTAGE WASNT THAT GREAT; DIDNT SHOW MUCH ON DVD.

QUEENS: SHOWED NAS' HOOD; QUEENSBRIDGE WAS DEEP; TIGHT STACKS OF NOTHIN BUT TWENTYS BUNDLED UP - STRAIGHTUP HUSTLERS THERE;

SAN FRANCISCO: SOME CRACKADDICT WAS BEING BEATEN WITH A FOURBYFOUR BY AN MAND AND WOMAN - THEY CHASED ALL OVER IN HUNTERS POINT CRAZY

LOS ANGELES: SHOWED TOO RIVAL CRIP SETS TALKIN SMACK ABOUT EACHOTHER - BLUE ON BLUE VIOLENCE; OGS DOIN THEY THANG; REAL HUSTERS FIFTYTHOUSAND DOLLAR LUXARY COUPS AND STILL LIVIN IN THE HOOD - TIGHT!

LAS VEGAS: SOME GUYS IN A ABANDONED BUILDING CRACKHOUSE FIRING GUNSHOTS; YELLOW CANDYPAINTED CAR WITH THE BLASTING BASS ROLLIN THROUGH THE HOOD - TIGHT!;
I agree, Oakland's was tight. That nigga told that narc to "do it wiggilin", hahaha! And wasn't nobody dancin like no crack head, they was just gettin stupid, niggas don't understand the culture out here, it's hella different. Them little niggas over there are crazy tho, they bust heads. Didn't somebody get whacked on that same block later that night? Richmond, CA was crazy too, that youngsta in North Richmond actually pulled a gun out threatened camara man's life! The DVD is Bannanas tho, I know a few of them Oakland niggas they were filming too.

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 25th, 2006, 5:50 am

rummy wrote:I bumped into the guys that procuce Hood2Hood iin BRIXTON a few Months ago they said they were gonna do a european version of Hood2hood don't know if they finished it? Thanks for the free cd boys it's alright.
that wud b gud that

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: July 24th, 2006, 11:28 pm
Location: Oakland a.k.a The Town

Unread post by BabyHorus » July 25th, 2006, 10:15 am

cali6364 wrote:does anybody else think that its #%@& gay that like in harlem they hav bloods n crips chillin together. that shit is so fake.there all gay niggas
Hell yea my nigga, if you from Cali you know the Bay ain't on no crip/blood shit that hard, but we know all about that Game.. That's a violation, them niggas was hella game goofy for that, me and my patnas was laughin at them niggas for a coo minute, haha. They were even faker than them youngstas in Vegas who kept shootin at dead wood in that abandoned house, lol.. No hate though, I know every body out there ain't like that, it was just them two niggas.

Post Reply

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”