Hood2Hood: The Blockumentary DvD (2005)

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:this is why you cant come out with dvds like this because you got niggahs who will never go to most of these cities in they life but will judge a whole city because of what they seen on a dvd...maybe im wrong or not but it seems like you tryna compare milwaukee with baltimore i cant even say you can compare the two..milwaukee will kill you for wearing ya hat wrong "as you say" but you look at niggah wrong in baltimore they will shoot you dead in ya face...i dont like the comparing of cities but i think you be better off comparing milwaukee with minnesota or something dog

Niggas in the Mil dont even shoot niggas over hats anymore,thats 80s shit .And B-More niggas no more gutter/violent than Mil town niggas,B-More is just a bigger city, and 80% black compared to our 39% black.The northwest side of the Mil is just as gutter as anywhere in b-more.Niggas get bodied in the Mil over all types of petty shit,(raps,wrong looks,chicken dinners,etc).read up on some of the shit even posted on this site.But is that something to be proud of?

And I wasnt comparing the Mil To Baltimore,you just sound real bitchy with the lil side diss comments about cities not being real.Anyway aint no whole city real or fake because its snitches and cowards in every single one.So man the fuck up and get off this femenine shit you on homie.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 10:58 pm

& you saying baltimore dont gang bang(drug organizations)..they would body you in front of the police
:roll: aight killa.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 11:02 pm

Qdawg wrote:
madmiddle wrote:that last paragraph was gonna be my next comment i thought chi-town mobs referred to theyself as organizations & not gangs

True,but the term bangin' is still used.Meaning when you at war or just getting at niggas.
if this is ya war of banging then from the last 2-3 paragraphs i typed this answers it...if a niggah say gang bangin is only if you claim blood crip,lord,bos...then he should be shot in his forehead...i would expect a niggah say wars is started by drug organizations 1st before i hear that line
When you hear the word bangin you dont think of rival drug crews,Philly,NYC,B-more style shit.You think of west coast/midwest colors/hats type shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:05 pm

[quote="madmiddle"][quote="Qdawg"]oh na na madmiddle its all love im not getting offended..this is a forum we having a discussion..if you didnt notice i said i wasnt referring directly to you im speaking in general....its foolish looking though when people speak on stuff & dont know about it[/quote]

Sound like you dissing the Mil and also Gary,etc with that dick ridding other cities and them other comments.Like niggas aint real because they in nations.nations spread thier bounderies and dont seek to stay confined to one area.Thats the mentality of niggas out here and thats why niggas add that 'N' to the end of they organizations.I guarentee to you say that shit to niggas out here and they will kill you.[/quote]

hahaha i sound feminine...im over relaxing laughing at these comments with my homeboys more then taking this to heart.. the shit i just copied & paste is where you got all touchy on a niggah i was in the cut smoking a black...& the rolling of ya eyes then saying "aight killa" dont trip if my memory is correct ^ you said "they will kill you" i could care less what goes on in milwaukee ya niggahs do what yah do,vice versa

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:08 pm

[quote="madmiddle"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="madmiddle"][b]that last paragraph was gonna be my next comment i thought chi-town mobs referred to theyself as organizations & not gangs[/b]

True,but the term bangin' is still used.Meaning when you at war or just getting at niggas.[/quote]

if this is ya war of banging then from the last 2-3 paragraphs i typed this answers it...if a niggah say gang bangin is only if you claim blood crip,lord,bos...then he should be shot in his forehead...i would expect a niggah say wars is started by drug organizations 1st before i hear that line[/quote]

When you hear the word bangin you dont think of rival drug crews,Philly,NYC,B-more style shit.You think of west coast/midwest colors/hats type shit.[/quote]

alright chief

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2006, 11:10 pm

AAAAHHH SHIT SOMEONES GONNA GET SHOT UP IN THIS B#TCH!!

And Im doing the shooting foo!!

PLAT PLAT PLAT PLAT PLAT!!!!

LOL! I'm just playin...

but seriously though, dont E-beef on streetgangs.com no one really cares, and I aint tryin to diss no one by this 8)

Stop the violence

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 11:14 pm

real talk homie.Milwaukee and baltimore got alot in common on some black community shit.Check the teenage pregancy,black male unemployment,black male incarciration, and drug trafficking stats and Mil and B-more both in the top 5.

Just saying some shit i been noticed.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:15 pm

[quote="A Ghost"]AAAAHHH SHIT SOMEONES GONNA GET SHOT UP IN THIS B#TCH!!

And Im doing the shooting foo!!

PLAT PLAT PLAT PLAT PLAT!!!!

LOL! I'm just playin...

but seriously though, dont E-beef on streetgangs.com no one really cares, and I aint tryin to diss no one by this 8)

Stop the violence[/quote]

no internet beef just a long discussion...violence will never end just because somebody always feel they gotta prove something

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:16 pm

[quote="madmiddle"]real talk homie.Milwaukee and baltimore got alot in common on some black community shit.Check the teenage pregancy,black male unemployment,black male incarciration, and drug trafficking stats and Mil and B-more both in the top 5.

Just saying some shit i been noticed.[/quote]

i hear you...its all good i dont like comparing cities...especially about all that negative shxt

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 11:18 pm

"they will kill you" i could care less what goes on in milwaukee ya niggahs do what yah do,vice versa
I'm concerned/interested in my peoples plight all over so its not that i ''care'' what you niggas do in b-more I just concern myself with black shit period.

Niggas really will still kill you in the Mil over ''gang'' shit.Although now its more ''you did something personally to disrespect'' versus the old ''nigga you got your hat the wrong way''.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 30th, 2006, 11:21 pm

Qdawg wrote:
madmiddle wrote:real talk homie.Milwaukee and baltimore got alot in common on some black community shit.Check the teenage pregancy,black male unemployment,black male incarciration, and drug trafficking stats and Mil and B-more both in the top 5.

Just saying some shit i been noticed.
i hear you...its all good i dont like comparing cities...especially about all that negative shxt
Niggas unemployed and hustling hard in both cities,not really comparing I just noticed.I think Mil was considered the worst place to be black in america and B-more was like 2 or 3.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Qdawg wrote:no internet beef just a long discussion...violence will never end just because somebody always feel they gotta prove something

Ive been guilty of that

A LOT

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:29 pm

[quote="madmiddle"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="madmiddle"]real talk homie.Milwaukee and baltimore got alot in common on some black community shit.Check the teenage pregancy,black male unemployment,black male incarciration, and drug trafficking stats and Mil and B-more both in the top 5.

Just saying some shit i been noticed.[/quote]

i hear you...its all good i dont like comparing cities...especially about all that negative shxt[/quote]

Niggas unemployed and hustling hard in both cities,not really comparing I just noticed.I think Mil was considered the worst place to be black in america and B-more was like 2 or 3.[/quote]

who you telling@unemployed

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 11:31 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"]no internet beef just a long discussion...violence will never end just because[b] somebody always feel they gotta prove something[/b][/quote]

Ive been guilty of that

A LOT[/quote]

killing will never stop its in human nature to create & destroy...i dont really like the whole black on black violence but that will never stop

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:no internet beef just a long discussion...violence will never end just because somebody always feel they gotta prove something

Ive been guilty of that

A LOT
killing will never stop its in human nature to create & destroy...i dont really like the whole black on black violence but that will never stop

It doesnt help with a criminal justice system that treats black on white crime harsher than black on black crime.

Its an unfortunate situation, And thats an understatement

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 30th, 2006, 11:37 pm

i dont mean 2 fuck up the covo, but a ghost...THAT BITCH GOT SOME BIG ASS TITTIES....esther baxter righ?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 1st, 2006, 11:01 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:i dont mean 2 fu-- up the covo, but a ghost...THAT BITCH GOT SOME BIG ASS TITTIES....esther baxter righ?
hahahaha

Yeah 8)

Shes got a bunch of pics at http://www.cutiecentral.com

And I seen an interview where she said she was mixed with like Puerto Rican, Black, White, Norwiegan and shit but I dont think shes being too honest.

She can still get it though :D

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 1st, 2006, 11:21 am

AGhost done went and stole my site. post some megan good pictures.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 1st, 2006, 11:23 am

perongregory wrote:AGhost done went and stole my site. post some megan good pictures.
ahahahaha

Ill do it in another thread

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 1st, 2006, 11:31 am

for sure

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 2nd, 2006, 10:27 am

In the LA one they were driving around in Mercedes and shit.......

nast mang

Unread post by nast mang » December 18th, 2006, 11:54 am

ive seen this movie and its disgraceful this clown whos the host goes around tryin to instigate hatred and violence. this "documentary" is terrible

it promotes all the stereotypes about us. kids talkin about being poor but then coppin 800 dollar leather coats and timbs and shit.

or a cadillac with switches. this shit is worse than cyanide man

dont yall see this is how the government keeps us down?

keep us on that crabs in a barrel shit.

instead of tearing us down, we should be building a ladder to get out the barrel. you makin money, dont kill the rival drug dealer, work with him and buy some property, hire someone to build a store, instead of wasting it on BS cars and jewelry

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 23rd, 2007, 2:02 am

i am suprised how popular this DVD remains to be after 2 years. People from all over the world still request this DVD.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 29th, 2007, 12:06 pm

I feel you on that. It's a cool DVD but after a while... damn, I cant take that shit, but people really get off on seeing hood niggas act hood.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » May 29th, 2007, 3:54 pm

that dvd is boring who just wants to see a bunch of niggas from different areas tell they life story look all dusty and dirty, you can walk outside and see that gay shit

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 29th, 2007, 4:00 pm

Them cats in the DVD shud stop showin their drugs and pistols on. Cops be also checkin out that DVD to.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 31st, 2007, 3:21 pm

i heard they were actors ^^^^^ mite be jst a romour but i heard they was actors

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2007, 2:36 pm

Mcminister wrote:i heard they were actors ^^^^^ mite be jst a romour but i heard they was actors
no, those weren't actors, infact one of the guys in the DVD was indicted in Las Vegas and sent to prison. if he is an actor, he deserves an award.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 2nd, 2007, 2:45 pm

alexalonso wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i heard they were actors ^^^^^ mite be jst a romour but i heard they was actors
no, those weren't actors, infact one of the guys in the DVD was indicted in Las Vegas and sent to prison. if he is an actor, he deserves an award.
yea i herd about that the guy in the black bandana showin his glock. Yeh he went to prison for like murder.

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 2:20 am

I GOT IT ..ITS THE BIZZNES !!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 11th, 2008, 11:17 am

I'll expect BET to air this within 2 months.....

radon_40

Unread post by radon_40 » March 17th, 2008, 8:10 pm

wadup, does anyone know the name of any of the songs on this dvd?