TRUE CRIME-NYC PICS TOO

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 8th, 2005, 4:43 pm

BUT AS FAR AS HARLEM I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHATS THE POINT IN CALLING A SECTION SPANISH HARLEM

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 8th, 2005, 4:45 pm

I WAS GONNA BY THIS GAME BUT THE DAMN STORE CLERK SAID IT WAS SOME GLITCHES IN THEM GAME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TIGHT AS HELL IF YOU COULD GO TO BROOKLYN AND LONG ISLAND THEY MIGHT AS WELL NAMED THE GAME TRUE CRIME-MANHATTAN INSTEAD OF NY

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 9th, 2005, 8:44 am

100 wrote:BUT AS FAR AS HARLEM I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHATS THE POINT IN CALLING A SECTION SPANISH HARLEM
spanish Harlem is east harlem aka el barrio

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » January 7th, 2006, 3:43 am

I got it and damn its god especially the ending and as far as guns go i want to have those guns.My rating 7/10.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 9th, 2006, 2:01 am

100 wrote:
Q wrote:do it got all the pj's das in manhattan?

ONE SITE I READ SAID ITS EVERY SQ MILE IN NY SO IM PRETTY SURE IT DOES BUT ALL I KNOW ITS KILLING GTA
It'll never kill the GTA series, gta pwns owns Activision on crime/action games

when i bought True crime: LA i was quite disapointed with the gameplay and the story line and that there was like a lack of freedom to do stuff which Gta did have.
I do hope this is a great improvement over True crime LA

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 30th, 2006, 7:35 am

I was on 140th and Lenox (home of the Byrd gang) on that game it looked hella weak did they do a good job on the look of it????

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 31st, 2006, 9:13 am

Quickdraw wrote:I thought Manhattan was a safe ass borough? WTF

you thought wrong

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » July 6th, 2006, 9:06 am

This game is glitched the hell out, at least my copy. And dude was right, it get boring after awhile just roaming cuz the characther dont even interact. On TC LA you could fight pedestrians and get bad cop ratings. That gave you something to do roaming. In that game they be jumping me, 6 or 8 people at a time fighting me. Which is fun to fight a mob. But on this game you cant really do that shit, if you touch anybody on the streets they pull out that stun gun and run away. It would be nice though if you could go in more houses, instead of just the stores. Or it could also be nice if Marcus had a house for himself you could live in or chill in. They gonna have the next TC in NY but move that shit though. I don already got bored in Manhattan.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 27th, 2007, 1:00 pm

IN REAL LIFE I ONLY BEEN 2 HARLEM AND MIDTOWN MANHATTEN AND LOWER EASTSIDE. BUT WHEN I PLAYED THIS GAME I BEEN 2 EVERYPART OF MANHATTEN.