Straight Up Midwest Gangster Shit

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » February 4th, 2006, 11:38 am

How is that gangsta shit nigga???fukks wrong with yo ass?? it seems like you proud that shit happend....

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » February 10th, 2006, 8:06 am

It is what it is. The 1990's especially from 1990 to 1996 was a ugly time gds warring with lords was no joke a lot of lives on both sides were lost.
That billboard was put up by the gary police union.

The title had nothing to do with the billboard it was about the links I guess you never took the time to even click on them. Them groups I put up are real lords and gds you don't have to question are they real or not believe that. They come from some of the most notorious hoods in gary.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 11th, 2006, 4:39 pm

triflin wrote:It is what it is. The 1990's especially from 1990 to 1996 was a ugly time gds warring with lords was no joke a lot of lives on both sides were lost.
That billboard was put up by the gary police union.

The title had nothing to do with the billboard it was about the links I guess you never took the time to even click on them. Them groups I put up are real lords and gds you don't have to question are they real or not believe that. They come from some of the most notorious hoods in gary.
re-up them links my nig