Larry Hoover, King of the Crips

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 8th, 2008, 9:35 pm

FLUID wrote:The name of this thread is funny as hell
--U FUNNY AS HELL-U NEED TO CLOSE IT DOWN FROM NOW ON-disapear allright-find somewhere else to BS at-cause the joke is over -i hear rockford iz good to hide out at-nobody goes there or talks about that weak azz lame town-try hidein out there -and NEVER GET IN THE SYSTEM-

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2008, 3:57 pm

^^^^^^Shut yo stupid ass up
Talkin bout U married 2 David Barksdale sister.
What the fuck ever punk. She a weak ass black bitch if she fuckin yo weenie mexican ass.
U act like a undercover disciple
U talkin all this Vice Lord shit but you still got the 5 bein thrown up with the left hand. Phony Phony Phony Fake Fake Fake

blkboi
What city do you live in now?: KIlladelphia

Unread post by blkboi » February 9th, 2008, 7:48 pm

Vice Lords cant throw up gang signs with they left hand???

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 10th, 2008, 10:20 am

^^^^^Naw that ain't the way I was taught--1993,13yrs old,surrounded by real Vice Lords,Rockford,Illinois.
U don't throw up the Fin with yo left hand. U don't shake up with yo left hand either. When U in nem circles it's right over left.
All Brothas(VLs,4CH,BPS) should know that. Unless they young and ain't really been plugged. And this man said he been in it since 82' and he from CHICAGO(birthplace of this shit)
He said that's Alonzo's avatar. heeheheeheehee,that's funny. How U gon let that man make U represent yo nation wrong.
He's a mexican CVL with no game,juss claimin the fame. I ain't never heard of no mexican CVL. Come 2 think about it, the area U claim is full of mexican gangs(Kings,Counts,Dragons,and shit) so how the fuck is u CVL and why??
And yeah Rockford weak,boring,all that good shit. But I got somethin 4 yo ass tho

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 10th, 2008, 10:24 am

Juss look at his funny ass avatar thing.
That's the definiton of a false flagger

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 8:51 pm

FLUID wrote:Juss look at his funny ass avatar thing.
That's the definiton of a false flagger
-then u come a violate me then lord-just make shure you have the ministers blessing and lord mickey-and ect.... or else u wishin -im in south c aint but one of me-[mexican cvl-]if u dont know than u aint plugged simple-make sure your heads on right before your get in hot water son-i travel with elites and universals-WHO ARE U-gonna put me against the wall-i can drop names son -who can u drop but a street /block-im done with you til i catch up with ya-heard!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 8:57 pm

REALLY ARE THE REAL VICE LORDS IN ROCKFORD OR IN CHICAGO WHERE I SILL STAY AND HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME HOOD SINCE1982 FLAGING THIS NATION WITHOUT INCIDENT-YOU REAL SUSPECT CAT AND TALKING SHIT -YOU ARE WAY OUT YOUR LEAUGUE SHAWTY-SIMMER DOWN BECAUSE KITES WIL EVENTUALLY GET U IDENTIFIED AND THEN WHAT?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 9:01 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^Naw that ain't the way I was taught--1993,13yrs old,surrounded by real Vice Lords,Rockford,Illinois.
U don't throw up the Fin with yo left hand. U don't shake up with yo left hand either. When U in nem circles it's right over left.
All Brothas(VLs,4CH,BPS) should know that. Unless they young and ain't really been plugged. And this man said he been in it since 82' and he from CHICAGO(birthplace of this shit)
He said that's Alonzo's avatar. heeheheeheehee,that's funny. How U gon let that man make U represent yo nation wrong.
He's a mexican CVL with no game,juss claimin the fame. I ain't never heard of no mexican CVL. Come 2 think about it, the area U claim is full of mexican gangs(Kings,Counts,Dragons,and shit) so how the fu-- is u CVL and why??
And yeah Rockford weak,boring,all that good shit. But I got somethin 4 yo ass tho
-LEAVE THIS SHIT BE FOR REAL last time yougster if you ridin then ALMIGHTY-but if u beefin -i tellin you dont continue -aint no future in it for YOU-

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 9:16 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^^Shut yo stupid ass up
What the fu-- ever punk. She a weak ass black bitch if she fuckin yo weenie mexican ass.
U talkin all this Vice Lord shit but you still got the 5 bein thrown up with the left hand. Phony Phony Phony Fake Fake Fake
U KNOW THATS MY WIFE YOU TALKIN ABOUT SON-KEEP IT REAL AND MAN TO MAN-IF YOU MEAN THAT SHES A BITCH ILL PASS IT ON BUT SHIT USAYIN-AINT COOL-I ANT SAID SHIT ABOUT YOUR PEEPS-AINT HIZ SISTER EITHER-CUT THE SHIT DUDE -U DONT WANT THIS-4 REAL-LEAVE IT AZ IT STANDS AND THATS THE LAST-CAUSE LIKE I SAID BEFOER KITES WILL BE ANSWERD-AND JUSTICE WILL BE TAKEN-U SHOULD KNOW THIS -ALMIGHTY?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 9:21 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^^Shut yo stupid ass up
What the fu-- ever punk. She a weak ass black bitch if she fuckin yo weenie mexican ass.
THATS MY WIFE U TALKIN ABOUT [SHURE HER PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION]-KEEP THIS MAN TO MAN I AINT SAID SHIT ABOUT WHO YOUR IZ-AND SHE AINT HIZ SISTER-U NEED TO STEP BACK AND THINK -KEEP IT REAL LORD-U SHOULD KNOW BETTER-DISRESPECT LIKE THAT IZ HARD TO FORGET -YA DIGG

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 12th, 2008, 10:24 am

^^^^^I'm thru with all that woofin.
Shit don't make sense that U the only mexican CVL from an area full of mexican gangs.

And I been seen pics of the old man(minister rico) back in the 90's when he was in Dixon. He used 2 love our chief or used 2 be chief. Gave him rank when he was still a teenager comin outta St.Charles. And this a born&raised Rockford nigga. And he wasn't the only Rockford VL nigga with rank. Shit wasn't hard ta get
But fuck all that shit. Shit weak.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:33 pm

homie wind it down [the records over] you from rockford good for you- you tough cool-you can do dirt -all right-YOU BE ALRIGHT-now SHUT THE FUCK UP-

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:41 pm

oh by the way u seen pics-ha!-try gettin connects-[simmer down]you-boring--hey check it out HAIL ROCKFORD KING OF THE TOUGH GUY TOWNS-shit outta here-lame azz -we all should be scared [l.a.-chi-town-nyc-texas-philly-d.c.ROCKFORD IZ TALKING-HEY THEY ON THE MAP AND COMMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU-fuck outta here-u wish-little man-quit hearing whats over here and start reporting that u eyewittness the-hood u shittin on -OR SHUT THE FUCK UP u little cats get anoying-after a while-[-whine whine-rocky iz my favorite -rock iz the home -rocktown run it -yeah -u got it -ROCK SMOKER-about the only thing true with that shit

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » February 14th, 2008, 4:43 pm

ya man werd hoover is my king crips they try and steel pieces of our lit so they can claim they in the nation and hoover is they king but thats gunna come to a sieze soon

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 16th, 2008, 11:26 am

WeenieLord go sit yo hoe ass down.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 16th, 2008, 12:15 pm

And I never said my little town was on the same level as Chi LA NYC DC Philly, U stupid ass mexican mufucka.
But I came up around real muthafuckin VLs-black mufuckas who knew the deally.
U didn't, that's why U don't know shit mufucka

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 11:12 pm

87TH AND COMMERCIAL-GET SUM!!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 17th, 2008, 11:28 am

internet gangbanging is wack-im guilty and i was wrong for doing it-this is a forum [should be for truth and wisdom to talk differances out-not hate and fight]-to those i offended-humble apologys-

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 17th, 2008, 12:10 pm

FLUID wrote:WeenieLord go sit yo hoe ass down.
that internet banging is lame homie-and that weenie shit is funny-[give u that one] but you still a chump for callin me a hoe-and dont even know a cat-im alet the rest of that shit slide by me and try to be bigger then this internet hate-man u say some funny shit-stay safe brother-straight up!

TRuST_FuND

Unread post by TRuST_FuND » February 17th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Whaddup cudz?

All you w@nna be playaz and gangstaz is just pozin for r3@l. You trikstaz aint got no lock on the game.

Git outta here, you b!tchz don't know nothin bout the game.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2008, 9:54 am

lordwhizv wrote:87TH AND COMMERCIAL-GET SUM!!!!!
Fa Sho

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » March 5th, 2008, 2:31 am

FLUID wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:87TH AND COMMERCIAL-GET SUM!!!!!
Fa Sho
leave the shit alone-thy might need you in rocktown

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 2nd, 2008, 6:42 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:I know its stupid thats that 8 ball BS and believe there are some crips who will try to fight you sayin he aint there king lol.These stupid ass niggas dont know he called off the 8 ball shit already back in the 90's so he dont give a fu-- about us crips.
DO YOU HAVE AUDIO FOR THAT?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 2nd, 2008, 6:47 pm

skillz_GD wrote:ya man werd hoover is my king crips they try and steel pieces of our lit so they can claim they in the nation and hoover is they king but thats gunna come to a sieze soon
THt shit should have came to question after all the hoover documentaries been outlately nothing was said about crips so that should be out in the open already for the dumb n's!

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » April 9th, 2008, 2:16 am

im werkin with many G^'s on the nation so 6elieve me or not its really gunna come to a sieze many things will and everyone will witness it.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » April 16th, 2008, 2:14 am

CHUPA ME WEVOS-SIMON-ESE

policyking52
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: Larry Hoover, King of the Crips

Unread post by policyking52 » July 19th, 2011, 9:43 am

Quickdraw wrote:http://gangsta411.com/larryu.JPG

Wat up with me hearing some Crips claimed Hoover was their King. Talking bout "when I die show no pity send my soul to Crip City." rofl rofl rofl rofl lord have mercy rofl rofl rofl rofl. I aint never laughed this hard since Michael Jackson beat the case. But I know that them GDz I know in Chicago would be pissed the hell off and foaming at the mouth.
They are probably talking about a man named Hoover Washingtion he was one of the orignial Crips out in L.A. They is even a set named for him the Hoover Deuce Crips or something like that.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2011, 1:27 pm

Some Crips in the midwest affiliate as Folks. In some other places, Crips and Folks are allies. that's where the idea of Hoover being the King of the Crips comes from. Believe me, no Crip in L.A. thinks Larry Hoover is their "King".

0036double
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Unread post by 0036double » December 5th, 2011, 8:08 am

Silencioso wrote:Some Crips in the midwest affiliate as Folks :shock: . In some other places, Crips and Folks are allies :P . that's where the idea of Hoover being the King of the Crips comes from :? . no Crips thinks Larry Hoover is their "King" :lol: .
:mrgreen: they sound just as real as the freeway :mrgreen:

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » December 12th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Man only wackos outside LA believe this....We all know the originators of Crips was Raymond Washington and "Tookie" Williams