Black Gangsters "New Breed"

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Black Gangsters "New Breed"

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 14th, 2006, 12:36 am

Anybody got info on these kats? I know they operate out of Chicago and are originally Folks until the split came about who are under the leadership of Booney Black but besides that how do they hold up in Chi and how big are they? and how big is there influence outside of Chicago?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 14th, 2006, 8:46 am

They about 4,000 deep with multiple factions.

Factions:
K-Town Gangsters
New Life Gangsters
Death Valley Gangsters
Village Black Gangsters
Pocket Town Gangsters

And they have sets in Chicago,IL-Milwaukee,WI-New Orleans,LA-Gary,IN- Indianapolis,IN-Maywood, Harvey, Rockford, Bellwood, and Robbins,IL

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » April 23rd, 2006, 11:06 pm

they claim the trey LLL life love loyalty they have a new 6 point star

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 24th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Yeah, the Breeds got a lot of heads on the WS Chi. They run The Village and that's where they the deepest at. Think they even fight each other over that way. Then they in K-Town on the WS where Twista and nem from. SouthSide Chi-PocketTown.
They started gettin deep in my town(Rockford) in the mid 90's when a lot of GDs got tired of GDN and wanted to flip somethin else. All the shorties wanna be Breeds. Small mob, got a lot of unity.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 16th, 2006, 10:19 pm

FLUID wrote:Yeah, the Breeds got a lot of heads on the WS Chi. They run The Village and that's where they the deepest at. Think they even fight each other over that way. Then they in K-Town on the WS where Twista and nem from. SouthSide Chi-PocketTown.
They started gettin deep in my town(Rockford) in the mid 90's when a lot of GDs got tired of GDN and wanted to flip somethin else. All the shorties wanna be Breeds. Small mob, got a lot of unity.
Some Rockford sets
- Mulberry and Day
-Andrews and Henrietta

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 3:45 am

ALL U GOTTA KNOW IZ THEY STRAIGHT BUSTERS-they cant even get along with they self -no threat -here today[ 200and change strong]-gone tommorow-for shure-they street life iz very short -writin on the wall homie -they outta here-

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 1st, 2008, 3:23 pm

Naw the Breeds ain't the strongest mob out there.
But they be havin hella love for that BGN

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 1st, 2008, 10:25 pm

and thats why they stomped off the map-havin that -sort of luv that aint healthy in the chi-recocnize-almighty

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2008, 11:48 am

Stomped off the map?
Ain't no more Breeds in SS PocketTown?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 4th, 2008, 3:01 pm

threre area was small and gettin smaller-them punx ass gd are hand en sumin not nice -theycrushen em-hope they can bang back but they gettin handled -

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 16th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Whatever mufucka. I don't believe shit yo woofin ass say. U then discredited everybody. U ain't even black or grow up in a black hood but U CVL from a mexican gang-infested neighborhood.U weird.

BGN in Rockford(Winnebago County) ain't nothin but probably 75-100 deep but I bet a gang of em a get at yo lame ass.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 10:19 pm

FLUID wrote:Whatever mufucka. I don't believe shit yo woofin ass say. U then discredited everybody. U ain't even black or grow up in a black hood but U CVL from a mexican gang-infested neighborhood.U weird.

BGN in Rockford(Winnebago County) ain't nothin but probably 75-100 deep but I bet a gang of em a get at yo lame ass.
shut the fuck up lame-you must lovr=e the fresh taste of real in your mouth -just kool it baby-you and rockford aint chicAGO-LA-NY-U AINT SHIT BUT A SPECK ON THE MAP get over it -rockford gonnba come and close a chicago hood out in you wet dreams faggot-cut the dumb shit -ah the whole world is mexican from now on since u got a hard on for us fagot-and we all black gangster/vicelord rockford latin kings trowin it up with our left hand ready for rockford to tell us [CHICAGO REAL] what to do-so cheif whats next?i mean rockford runs it RIGHT?-CHICAGneed your direction-since u are about 3 feet tall and tryin to rise-FUCK OUTTA HERE-piiss/shit on rockford-REAL

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 11:00 pm

FLUID wrote:Whatever mufucka. I don't believe shit yo woofin ass say. U then discredited everybody. U ain't even black or grow up in a black hood but U CVL from a mexican gang-infested neighborhood.U weird.

NIGGA TIRED OF YOU WERE U AT [EXAT LOCATION] WE CAN SETTLE IT THRERE -GAVE YOU ALL CHANCES TO BE COOL- LET YOUR NUTS HANG -IM ON [AGAIN 87 AN COMMERCIAL /NAMES WHIZ /G NOT HARD TO FIND -SQUASH IT OR SHOW AND TELL-FUCK AND OFF RAMP -BRING IT TO YOUR BLOCK-I WILL SHOW UP AS IS POSTED-IF YOU AINT THERE --OH WELL-BILLS HAVE TO GET PAID NOW DONT THEY?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 11:06 pm

WHATS THE BLOCK GANGSTER?-IM ON 87TH AND COMERCIAL-WHATS YOURS OR LEAVE THE SHIT BE-WANNA BE CHI?-WHATS THE BLOCK AAGAIN GANGSTER?-BET A STACK AZZ SOON AZZ ITS POSTED IT GONE-AND DONT GIVE ME YOUR ENEMYS SHIT-BEEN SCOPED THAT -WHO THE FUCK ARE U -VL/GD/FAGGOTT/GUMP/WAANNABE/SISSY/JUST CLAIMEN ROCKFORD/PLUGGED/BOOTY PACKED/ROCK SMOCKER?-WHO-JUST LET ME KNOW-OR CHILL?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 11:11 pm

TELL U WHAT - LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME U COMMIM -AND WHAT COLLOR CAR- AND WE CAN SETTLE IT LIKE THAT -ILL BE WAITIN- U BRING YOURS AND ILL BE WAITIN- SOMEBODY GONNA HAVE A BAD DAY-YA DIG-87 AND COMMERCIAL- 87 AND COMERRICIAL-LET ME KNOW OR SQUASH THE SHIT LET ME KNOW ROCKFORD HARD ASS- COME ON -GET SUM!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 17th, 2008, 11:34 am

that last post was just stupid-internet banging is for lames and i was guilty of BS-this should be a forum for knowlage and truth not hate and threats-to all ive offeneded with my prevoius posts-my humble apologys-

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2008, 10:07 am

U silly. 30+years old and don't even know how 2 carry yourself.

Don't give U my enemies shit??? Never me. U doin that fa real fa real. Ain't no VLs on 87th & Commercial. Been peeped what U was on city slicker

All good tho.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 21st, 2008, 10:48 pm

done with you homie-all good tho-if u say so-p.s-send me a kite from the joint when you get there-cuse cats like u that know a whole hell of a lot end up there with all the other[smart guys] that know everything-ya dig!!!-try listening sometime you might learn somrthing that will help you in the future-MR FUTURE[wheres yours heading -no disrespect but think about it] peace

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 7:17 pm

u go to the VIL and its full of Breeds. 13th and Ashland area.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 2nd, 2008, 6:38 pm

SLICK P wrote:u go to the VIL and its full of Breeds. 13th and Ashland area.

WHERE IS THIS SET CALLED 1-3 ANNA BOYS?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » April 16th, 2008, 2:28 am

FLUID wrote:U silly. 30+years old and don't even know how 2 carry yourself.

Don't give U my enemies shit??? Never me. U doin that fa real fa real. Ain't no VLs on 87th & Commercial. Been peeped what U was on city slicker

All good tho.
SLURP!

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 24th, 2008, 4:51 pm

Ain't no VLs on 87th & Commercial
You right, aint no VLs close to there, thats Dragon Town. Its all Insane Dragons around that part of the city.
u go to the VIL and its full of Breeds. 13th and Ashland area.
Yee, probly the biggest New Breed hood in the city.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 24th, 2008, 11:11 pm

yeah theres dragons around but not dragon town-they 1 of many clicks here son

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 24th, 2008, 11:13 pm

lordwhizv wrote:yeah theres dragons around but not dragon town-they 1 of many clicks here son
-if u dont know that then stay downtown were its safe -poseuer

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 25th, 2008, 8:32 am

homie i know they not the only clic ova on that part of town, maybe what i wrote made it seem that way but i aint mean that. wat i was tryin to say is ova around 87th&commercial dragons are DEEP. I kno y'all got BPS, LKz, VLz n Ambrose too.
ps..i aint from downtown, i live in west englewood n moved there from cabrini-green...not what id call safe hoods'

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 25th, 2008, 6:05 pm

WeenieWhiz phony as hell. He a off-brand and he from Chicago. Claimin CVL and he ain't from a CVL deck. He ain't from the Lords on 81st-83rd.
then he mexican on top of that. Should've been a King or Count. Or even a SVL from the SE.
But he wants to be a CVL. WOW
U jus a sideline mufucka that think U know everything. But U stay on here spittin false info.
Let me know when U comin 2 ole bitch ass rockford. i'll love 2 meet U.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 27th, 2008, 10:09 am

FLUID wrote:WeenieWhiz phony as hell. He a off-brand and he from Chicago. Claimin CVL and he ain't from a CVL deck. He ain't from the Lords on 81st-83rd.
then he mexican on top of that. Should've been a King or Count. Or even a SVL from the SE.
U jus a sideline mufucka that think U know everything. But U stay on here spittin false info.
bitch who iz u -all on mydick like u know me-nigga shut the fuck up when im speakin -u sound like a fag always typin shit after i leave a comment and hit like a fag stalker and shit -BITCH u cant suck my dick -i aint gay sissy-so go find u a boy friend in boys townto meet [that gay ass shit-u love 2 nmeet me -gump fuck u and what u claim nigga

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: Black Gangsters "New Breed"

Unread post by cixxwonn » December 21st, 2008, 3:30 pm

That fool ain't know lord
I live in 60617 str8 Apache Stone!
what lord out east?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » December 27th, 2008, 8:53 pm

cixxwonn wrote:That fool ain't know lord
I live in 60617 str8 Apache Stone!
what lord out east?
i knew it-apache-i grew up with ranger fool- and ski man-snagg-and plenty others u probably never herd of -and u just haten cause you warrin right now-u know tooney-and eastwood-if you dont- ask sombody-anyway-u be down fin baller-i aint trippen on the apaches-know many-but what u sayin -bout no lords in 60617- u wishin homeboy and u know it- leave it like that

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by lordwhizv » December 27th, 2008, 9:05 pm

FLUID wrote:WeenieWhiz phony as hell. He a off-brand and he from Chicago. Claimin CVL and he ain't from a CVL deck. He ain't from the Lords on 81st-83rd.
dont tripp cause u aint got no rank-aint even plugged-sissy want to meet me-shit sounds gay as fuck-bitch ibeen retired before you was born gump-so go try and get your status[stars]-faggot-youll never make elite-i ant got to prove nothing to a buster like you--

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » December 27th, 2008, 9:11 pm

fluid - if we evea meet- and its in the joint -ima make shure-u get put up on the wall- if u claimem like you say u do-you in violation son

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » December 27th, 2008, 9:21 pm

this shit got lame as fuck when u got muthafukas just talkin shit-im done with this forum-fuck internet bangers-do your shit in the streets-if you like that-