Almighty Simon City Royals originally from Chicago

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Almighty Simon City Royals

Unread post by wcrockets » February 9th, 2004, 4:02 pm

A place to discuss:

Here's a link about them http://www.chicagohoodz.com/gangs/simoncityroyals.html

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Re: Almighty Simon City Royals

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 9th, 2004, 5:16 pm

Simon Royals are just a Lil Died out Gang only met about acouple of them white Boys u only hear about them coming out and bangin maybe once a month Not deep at all... SD and Insane Popes are way deeper

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 10th, 2004, 4:50 pm

Did the Two-Sixers fade them?

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 11th, 2004, 12:58 am

i haVe no Knowledge of that .....The Closest Deep Rival Hood To them is probaly IGD hood....But Royals werent that Big to Start off with So once There Chiefs Either got Locked up or Started Tweekin n stuff they Probaly just Lost Luv For there hood Like alot of these small Chicago Gangz

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 11th, 2004, 1:49 am

The Royals have never had any interaction with the 2-6, except in the pen. The Royals are a northside mob, & the 2-6 are a westside mob. The Royals had their hands full with the Kings, Cobras, & Gaylords mostly. I don't know where you got the idea that the ASCRN was always a small nation?? They were one of the biggest in the city back in the 70's-80's, & they're still around. In fact, haven't they been one of the ISCN's main enemies for, oh I don't know, about 15-20 years? Funny, I would have thought you'd know that ISC? I don't know what "IGD" hood you're talkin about either, cause to my knowledge there are no "IGD's" in Chicago. A couple of the GDN's renegade decks were talkin that "insane" shit, but that's just on the southside, & I thought it had been put into check. I also wouldn't call the Popes deep, neither the north, or southside's. Neither faction is active in any serious way. I know those SD's are givin enemies the buisness everywhere they reside though.

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 11th, 2004, 1:59 pm

15 to 25 years?.....Dogg Aight they might of been of what you saying So Called Deep Back 15 to 25 years ago i have not that much Knowledge of that but im Talking Bout how deep they is now i hardly see any of them foolz... none in Cicero so maybe you talking about a Diffrent Chapter of ISC? because i never heard of any war going on and if there was we wouldent be talking about Simon City royals Today.......im suprise you never heard of Insane Family? IGD'z, Vikingz, ISC ect....

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 11th, 2004, 11:06 pm

Ahhh...well, that's what it is then. I didn't realize you were from Cicero, no disrespect was intended. Yes, of course I'm familiar with the Insane Familia, but I've never heard of any "IGD's" being affiliated. Wasn't there beef between the Cobras, & Deuces not too long ago? The last thing I heard about it, there was talk of givin the Deuces the boot from the Family, but I don't really involve myself with the Insane's like that...no offense. As for the Roylas, they're still deep in Logan Square, in fact they've been makin noise lately. Talk of a "comeback," & what not. Who knows though, anything's possible. So, since you're from Cicero, I assume you're from C-A, right?

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 12th, 2004, 11:19 am

Az for the Deuces i dont know what they be on yo they trippin but Last time i heard they was still bangin the Black Diamond i be over hea kickin it on 16th and ciciro ave and what ima speak on IGD'z your prolly right but see they was Big awhile back but once that new breed 4th world kame out i thought they was supose to die out like in 99 or 00 but when i use to Kick it on Fullerton and tripp (cobra centrell) not to long ago i use to run into alot of IGD'z still Klaimin so i be like huh? but i dunno i dont be kickin it on the north side no more it be a trip ya know.....

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 20th, 2004, 3:29 pm

Fre$h wrote:Ahhh...well, that's what it is then. I didn't realize you were from Cicero, no disrespect was intended. Yes, of course I'm familiar with the Insane Familia, but I've never heard of any "IGD's" being affiliated. Wasn't there beef between the Cobras, & Deuces not too long ago? The last thing I heard about it, there was talk of givin the Deuces the boot from the Family, but I don't really involve myself with the Insane's like that...no offense. As for the Roylas, they're still deep in Logan Square, in fact they've been makin noise lately. Talk of a "comeback," & what not. Who knows though, anything's possible. So, since you're from Cicero, I assume you're from C-A, right?
I think hes refering to the IGSD
also known as the Insane Gangster Satan Disciples
Ive been hearing the Royals are gonna make a comeback this year
The Popes are deep
especially in the Northside

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 3:40 pm

God that link is embarrassing. What are these clowns thinking? Man that truly makes my head go down. At least NLR and PENI dont try and copy blacks. They might dress a little ese. But then ese's dress kinda like old school whites of the 50's and 60's. Cept the saggin part. Leave it to the mid west to come up with some lame stuff like that...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 20th, 2004, 3:48 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:God that link is embarrassing. What are these clowns thinking? Man that truly makes my head go down. At least NLR and PENI dont try and copy blacks. They might dress a little ese. But then ese's dress kinda like old school whites of the 50's and 60's. Cept the saggin part. Leave it to the mid west to come up with some lame stuff like that...
Dont forget man
They were once one of the largest white gang in Chicago,possibly America
Its diffrent here in the MidWest and Cali
You wouldnt see us Mexicans from Chi dressing like Cali Mexicans
We dont shave our hair off(some do,but not alot),we might wear some baggy stuff,we dont wear white shirts alot,or Dickies.
We mostly wear Ecko,Roca Wear,Shady,Sean John,and other brands.
No disrespect to anybody
Its just diffrent anywhere you go too

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 9:06 am

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]God that link is embarrassing. What are these clowns thinking? Man that truly makes my head go down. At least NLR and PENI dont try and copy blacks. They might dress a little ese. But then ese's dress kinda like old school whites of the 50's and 60's. Cept the saggin part. Leave it to the mid west to come up with some lame stuff like that...[/quote]

Acme, open your mind. These whiteboys were gangbangin around the time you were born. Before the NLR, Peni, or even the Aryan brotherhood were ever thought of. Remember, whiteboys is Chicago were bangin and pullin drive by's in the 20's. In the 60's, they had a lot of white streetgangs. They weren't necessarily copying blacks or puerto ricans (or whatever the majority hispanic group was there), they were just being gang members, and that's what gang members looked like, no matter what race. You are ignorant to the world, it's not all just Huntington Beach. There were more white gang bangers in Chicago than there are skinheads in america. Do some research.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 9:35 am

Panik re emerges. Straight outta W/S Wiggertown13. You know what? comapring Capone and all the gangsters to these guys is an insult to the original gangsters. And what makes you think I care about skinheads? Their old news. But at least the dont emulate black gangsters. Those clown's in Chicago aint nothing. Put them up against the smallest south sider click in cali and they would run for their lives. The AB was started in the 60's in Quentin as the Blue Bird Gang. And they killed with their hands and knives. Drive By shooters are pussies. I like the Eme law of a walk up. Panik your so new school you got nothin coming. Braids in your whip, and shaved head, I bet money you colored tattoos too, and piercings in your face and ear strechers and all the mainstream rebel stuff. These kids, Simon Sissy Joto's are some straight up bitches. Put them on the 4 yard, tell them not to forget their lip stick as they are gonna be gobbeling c*ck's to survive....Laughing my a$$ off!

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 10:24 am

You really cant say anything
Have you ever been to Chicago?
I doubt it
Your just postin BS
Most white gangs like the NorthSide Popes work with the Greek and Hungarian Mafia
Active White gangs in Chicago are the 12ST Players,C-Notes,some GayLords,Rumored to be Still active are the Italian PlayBoys,StonedFreaks,SouthSide Popes,Almighty Popes,Noble Knightz,and a few Royals.
A gang from Chicago that made headlines was the Uptown Rebels and the Rice Boys
The Rice Boys slogan was when we see a ni**er,we pull the trigger
Thats why Most white gangs died out
they couldnt expand more
Bc Hispanics spread thru there neighberhood so did Blacks.
But theyre no Wiggers,its just the way they grew up
Its like NLR dress like Mexicans
But Im not gonna be like oh theyre wannabe Mexicans
No
Its just the way they grew up
Think before you post

Saavedra

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 10:57 am

Look this is cali not illi. This is the headline maker. This is ground zero for all gang activity. All that wack mid west stuff aint nothing compared to here. White or Black. NLR dont dress like hispanics, NLR dress like prison issue. Ya follow? All them big sneakers and baggy FUBU clothes is for wiggers. Im sorry but out here those goes would be full of steel. NLR didnt get classifed and slammed beacuse they were just a click. The went hard, ya heard? PENI is right there now and regulating the NLR. Its the whole dynamic that is different. White gangs here dont want anything to do with being black. Thats their thing and I aint knocking it.....

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 11:04 am

Well these clowns in Chicago are something and I dont think You would Know
Bc you just post BS
when You know nothing about Chicago white gangs
If theyre tough or strong
The NLR are probably a bunch of rich kids anywayz
Any click in Chi can take a lil southside click

This is the last reply im postin this topic
When people dont know what theyre talkin about

Saavedra

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 11:23 am

Well then why dont the get full soecial on TV about them A&E did a full special all NLR, showed them killing a dude on the yard, showed them after a home invasion robbery with all kinds of stuff. Im not praising any of this. But I have never heard a thing about Chicago gangs other than El Ruken in the media or on TV. Look at all the hate watch pages, where the rice krispies or what ever? You all back there aint movin stuff like they are out here....why does that bother you?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 11:29 am

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]Panik re emerges. Straight outta W/S Wiggertown13. You know what? comapring Capone and all the gangsters to these guys is an insult to the original gangsters. And what makes you think I care about skinheads? Their old news. But at least the dont emulate black gangsters. Those clown's in Chicago aint nothing. Put them up against the smallest south sider click in cali and they would run for their lives. The AB was started in the 60's in Quentin as the Blue Bird Gang. And they killed with their hands and knives. Drive By shooters are pussies. I like the Eme law of a walk up. Panik your so new school you got nothin coming. Braids in your whip, and shaved head, I bet money you colored tattoos too, and piercings in your face and ear strechers and all the mainstream rebel stuff. These kids, Simon Sissy Joto's are some straight up women. Put them on the 4 yard, tell them not to forget their lip stick as they are gonna be gobbeling c*ck's to survive....Laughing my a$$ off![/quote]

acme, you are just an ignorant son of a bitch. #1, like I said, these fools were bangin before the AB, or any of your other role models. #2, they didn't emulate black gangs, they were originals, they came out the same time al the other gangs in Chicago came out. Some fueded with blacks, some allied with them, but they did not copy them. They would F you in your little family man as-. Just cuz you accidentally killed an intruder in the house don't make you nothin. My grandma woulda done the same thing. And so what you were on a level 3 or 4. So was my brother, and he's just a damn wood that burgalerizes houses. You are a female and you just hate anything that you don't know about, and you don't know about shi-. You like the "eme law of walk up" are you that F'ing stupid? That law is followed about as much as the speed limit on the freeway. esses don't walk up on nothin, they are well know for shootin outta speeding cars. You are a fool. And capone wasn't the only one in chicago in the 20's. And he wasn't even considered mafia by other mafia families, he was just a real powerful streetgang. they followed none of the mafia rules, and he had enemies that were on the same level. THey were just big street gangs that happened to controll the liquor because they had a lot of soldiers. You're supposed to be so damn superior, then read a F'ing book you lame. Quit speakin on shi- you know nothing about.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 11:30 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Well then why dont the get full soecial on TV about them A&E did a full special all NLR, showed them killing a dude on the yard, showed them after a home invasion robbery with all kinds of stuff. Im not praising any of this. But I have never heard a thing about Chicago gangs other than El Ruken in the media or on TV. Look at all the hate watch pages, where the rice krispies or what ever? You all back there aint movin stuff like they are out here....why does that bother you?
I got ya
(You all back there aint moving stuff like they are out here)
lol
Please explain
Just bc it isnt on the news doesnt mean its happening
That was a dumb post
Like mobs really want it to be headline news that theyre moving drugs around places
That might be the way its down over there, but here
Its done Underground
Every deal is done Low Key
And I mean everything

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 11:34 am

well, also, why would you even see any news stories on chicago gangs on a southern cali news station? Don't worry about acme, he's a moron. I don't know click for click who's badder, but it doesn't really matter. Bangin been around in both Chicago and LA for generations, they just do things differently. Nuff said.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 11:36 am

Panik wrote:well, also, why would you even see any news stories on chicago gangs on a southern cali news station? Don't worry about acme, he's a moron. I don't know click for click who's badder, but it doesn't really matter. Bangin been around in both Chicago and LA for generations, they just do things differently. Nuff said.
I totally I agree with ya homie
This clown dont know nothing
Just another flake

Saavedra

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 11:57 am

A&E Channel is nation wide. I know your two busy putting on your gangster sweat outfit and watching Yo MTV Raps to watch anything else. Another question for ya Panik, when you were up in Lacy you had to have been in the white car, so were hatin on blacks or what wood? if you weren't, who did you roll with? Prolly PC'd up. So back to the point, Panik would love for there to be a white gang styled after a black gang that actually had some juice. But you cant name one, so you go for these sincerly pathetic wanna be's and try to make them out like they were there back when Capone was making moves. You provide me with endless hours of laughter. Yeah those pictures of those wanna be's was real low key, uh huh. You dont see La Eme spray painting La Eme around but you know they are out there. The special was not a bunch of NLR's bragging, they wouldnt even talk to the interviewer. The point is ladies is that you wish desperatly to have a black styled gang get as much attention or have the rep the NLR does. You all are sissy ass punks..

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 11:57 am

A&E Channel is nation wide. I know your two busy putting on your gangster sweat outfit and watching Yo MTV Raps to watch anything else. Another question for ya Panik, when you were up in Lacy you had to have been in the white car, so were hatin on blacks or what wood? if you weren't, who did you roll with? Prolly PC'd up. So back to the point, Panik would love for there to be a white gang styled after a black gang that actually had some juice. But you cant name one, so you go for these sincerly pathetic wanna be's and try to make them out like they were there back when Capone was making moves. You provide me with endless hours of laughter. Yeah those pictures of those wanna be's was real low key, uh huh. You dont see La Eme spray painting La Eme around but you know they are out there. The special was not a bunch of NLR's bragging, they wouldnt even talk to the interviewer. The point is ladies is that you wish desperatly to have a black styled gang get as much attention or have the rep the NLR does. You all are sissy ass punks..
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlawculture/

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 12:21 pm

no homie, I was not in the white car in lacy. I was in the black car. And the woods in my dorm wouldn't say a damn thing about it. Sometimes going to eat someone from another dorm would yell race traitor, but then we'd get back and I'd tell the wood shot called in my dorm to deal with it or there would be beef. The next day, whoever made the comment in the other dorm would get taxed by the other woods. This happened 3 times. I also let it be know to anyone who would address my with a "hey wood" that I was not a wood, and to refer to me as one again would be instant beef. They didn't call me that again. I was called panik or by my last name, never wood. I also had the borders brothers make me a 3 finger rings with Westside Family Gangsters on it and wore that shi- all through the dayroom in case there was any questions. Even the guards would try to clown and say asalam alaykum whenever I passed by. And once I got a job in there, I was given work in the clothing room with the blacks and chinos while the woods had to slave away in the kitchen. I know you love to hate me, but I wouldn't PC up for no damn wood. I had somethin sharp for anyone with a problem. Plus OC is a small world and I let it be know that if they was to trip, I would find 'em on the streets. And 99% of woods or nazi's actin tough in jail ain't tryin to have no REAL problems on the outside. No deputies outside to stop me from poppin one of y'all. A few times the deputies tried to F with me by puttin me in a waiting cell with some woods or southsiders, but none of 'em ever jumped. I repped who and what I was every day all day.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 2:44 pm

I dont belive a word of that, nope. The verbage is wrong. A wood would not yell race traitor. Nope, your bullshitting. And this part about how you would beef with anyone who called you wood? And then you backed them down with a threat that if they did it agin there would be a beef? LOL, then you must have spent some time in the hole, cause they would have had to beef. So now your wearing a ring made by the pisas and your rolling in the black car. Panik, you should have really thought this story out. The black car aint having a wood wearing the enemies jewelry. And then you say that your rep was so heavy that all woods backed off you cause they new if they messed with Panik, he would pop them on the street? Dude your brain is just broke to think anyone is gonna belive that. So if you say that all the woods and nazi's are not as tough on the streets, then that means they are tougher when they are in jail and you got some sort of pass? My god son you have missed your calling, your a fiction writer...
And I have enjoyed reading it. Now give me the version where Panik hits the yard at ANY of the pens. I wanna here how Panik strolls through the sally court and just starts telling mofo's what time it is and that he down for the black car. I can see it now. All the woods back off their cell doors and say to each other, oh we cant touch him or he will pop us on the streets. Please feel free to continue the story. I love action adventure stories, and son you have the talent to tell a story. I have a feeling Panik is 15 years old. Tell me this, are claiming to be part of a black Santa Ana street gang too? Now this is gonna get good, tell me what they call them and there location. Y'all readin this watch this, cause here is where the BS stops....To be continued...The Next Chapter Is Called, Panik hits the 4 yard and kills a NLR....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 3:16 pm

paisas had no beef with the blacks you dumbass. The paisas were staying basically nuetral, but if anything, they were beefin with the southsiders. The southsiders were trying to tax them for their shi-, and they put hands on a few and rolled a few others out, so there was friction with them. It was blacks/asians, paisas nuetral, ans southsiders/woods. Verbage wrong? Whatever dog, that's what came outta their mouths. THey were older dudes with lightning tats and shi- from the pen. This happened when I was in the worker barracks. I was in Delta, bunk 74. All the new workers would come through our barracks and the woods and the southsiders would be told what was up with me from the get go. Now, they kept the 7 or 8 blacks and 4 or 5 chinos in Delta together so they wouldn't be alone. Still this put less than 15 of us with 20 southsiders and 30 woods at all times, but better than 1 black in A, B, or C with 90 southsiders and woods. So once a wood got a job in the kitchen, they were transfered to A,Bor C, and the ones that wouldn't say a word when in the barracks with me would then grow balls when I couldn't get my hands on 'em and would talk shi- when I walked by on the way to chow with the blacks. And yeah, anyone who called me wood would be let know. It only happened a couple times though becasue any new wood or southsider that came in to my barracks was told immediately the deal with me, and that they were to consider me black. To beef with me was to start a riot, and the even though they outnumbered us, they really didn't want no part of it.

And there was a peni there for a second, but he got smashed on by a suicidal. The only other skin of banging age had Swastikas and all that, he claimed Los Alamitos Skins. I saw his tats and hit him up, told him who I was and who I was with, and asked if there was a problem, he said "nah, I don't have a problem with that", and that was that. All the others were 35 to 50 year old woods with white power type prison tats that looked like they were from when they were young, and that was always their excuse to me. Well, that was from back in the day, or "it was just the thing to do in prison", "no meaning behind it". Punk Shi-.

And yeah, they're not all that tough anyway (for the most part). Of course there are some riders, but most don't go for gunplay, and I'm not givin no Nazi a fair fight, cuz they never give one when they got the upper hand, why should I. On the streets I'll bury some MF'er that would be talkin loud in jail cuz he knows there's no gun involved.

And I don't care what you believe, you asked me in another post where I was from, and I told you. Yes I'm from a black gang outta Santa Ana. And I told you where to find me. Check my posts, I'm not anwerin rthe same question twice. If you really wanted to know you woulda read it the first time and you woulda already found me. Stay in HB where it's safe, the only time you could get on me is if I was climbin in your window unarmed, and that won't happen. You shoot unarmed folks in the back, I shoot BACK.

And I never said that I been to prison. I know the problems would be much worse, all I can speak on is county, and didn't nobody have shi- to say about nothin. and that's on the hood. And ain't never needed a pass from a Nazi either.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 3:48 pm

No I never got the name of your set. I heard something about kicking it around Standard and McFadden? And the old woods were apologizing to you? And the best part is you make it sound like the blacks were getting respect in Orange County, de nada wey. South Siders hold down both LA county and Orange County. And Im just totally stunned that you think that anyone who knows cali is gonna belive for a second that the south sider would tell their fresh fish, Hey that's Panik, he's in the miate car, dont mess with him. The South Sider's alone could roll up the blacks in Orange county at all times. Nobodies like sitting in there trying to avoid a riot. Tell me which blacks had your back in there. You see folks here is where the story falls apart, just as a matter of fact, there are no black gangs in Orange County except for the mystery set Panik belongs too. Ok Im not talkin trash, they are just not here. So any blacks rollin through Orange County Jail are incidental they are not a collected force if you know what I mean. The population in Orange County Jail is overwhelmingly chicano and illeagal aliens, what we call pisas. The blacks get along with neither of these groups. And the pisas dont make jewelry for non pisas. This is guy is giving you all a big ol story. Even the location of his clique he claims to be down with, just name it, and tell me the location. This will be good, cause I vetrano's from all the Santa Ana cliques and they are gonna Shiznit when I tell them there is miates in there back yard...It will be news to anyone in Santa Ana...So what about those colored shop tats? How many you got? What a fuckin lame you are

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 21st, 2004, 4:02 pm

A quick little note I didnt address. The guy who broke in my house. Staright to the face. 12 guage. Man you should have seen my womens expression on her face when I flicked on the light. I wouldn't give you a second of my life sonny. Lets just say your not lying and your a heavy repped G from a black set in SA. Then someones gonna get ya, I wouldnt give you the sweat off my nutz. So also, who does your set war with? This ought to be real good? You sweatin Del Hi ? F-Troop ? 5th street? Tell me who your set bombs on....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 4:20 pm

colored shop tats? not sure I read you on that. And READ MY POST you ignorant bastard. I am sick of repeating myself. Yes, blacks in the OCJ are barely a factor as a whole. BUT. since the black jail population is maybe 2%, they tend to group them up together in the dorms so that instead of having one black in each dorm with 100 enemies, you have 15 in one with 85 enemies. I came in first at G-East in the caves. there were 28 blacks, and 5 samoans. There were an equal # of woods, and an equal # of southsiders. In this dorm "cave" the blacks ran shi-. No question. southsiders kept their mouths shut, woods too, and a riot did pop off and the southsiders got smashed on bad, the woods were scared and stayed on their racks. Then I went to the worker barracks. There are 425 heads in this area. It ran anywhere from 7 to 12 blacks at any one time. But they were all in one 98 man dorm together with 5 chinos. So if a riot were to break out, there were anywhere from 15 to 20 in our car, and about 30 southsiders. Same thing, woods just acted as southsider puppets. But truth be told, half the southsiders were F'ing tweakers and just wanted to get out to their pipe. Most of the woods were old school dudes that had been to the pen plenty times, but were just to old and outta shape. None of their hearts were in a semi fair riot. Now, if they caught 1 black, he got pounced on (this happened in Charlie when 1 black dud requested kitchen work). But when it was 60 punks against 20 riders, they wanted none of it. It's been a few years, and I was only tight with a few, but I was in there with Boo Love from 112 Hoover, Woo from Palmer Blocc Compton Crip, some fool Reggie from East Coast Crip, some blood from Dego, and a Older Crip named Tony from the I.E. Only one black in the dorm the whole time was from OC and he was a non banger, but still down. He has family that I know from Santa Ana. And the whole jail can't riot at the same time, only dorm at a time, so do the math trick. In the dorms I was in, wasn't nobody tryin to see us.

Now, as for the 2nd part of your stupidity. And anyone who would actually take gang info seriously from a wannabe Nazi from HB. There are several black gangs in Orange County. If you know any "veteranos" at all, then they can tell you the same. Most of the violence in Santa Ana's worst days in the late 80's and early 90's was blood and crip related. Black gangs dropped a grip of bodies in these years. Also, ask your veterano homies about all the mexicans that used to ride with the blacks up until 92 and claimed blood and crip gangs. Ask themn about Westside Los Compadres. A big gang in the area of the Bristol swap meet, they used to be called Comps Crips and were a mixed black and mexican crip Gang. Ask about El Salvadore Park F troop. A lot of them still sport red becasue they used to be part of Blood L street Piru, and Baby Shelly Street Blood. Same with a lot of heads from Eastside Santa Ana, a lot of them were bloods too. And Lil Hood Santa Ana used to be Little Hood Crip, another mixed gang. Now for some education for your dumb ass. In 92, the eme told the mexicans they couldn't claim b or c no more, and that's when the gangs that were mostly mexican, changed their names, and the blacks that were from there jumped to some of the all black blood or crip gangs. And the gangs that were mostly black just kicked the mexicans out and turned all black. The ones that still remain active in Orange County are: Santa Ana Watergate Crips (the biggest) there are hundreds of them. Their hood is on Daisy St. over by Raitt & McFadden. Shelly Street Bloods, on shelly street, also by Raitt & McFadden. Blood L Street, on Bamdell street, closer to McFadden & Fairview. Most of these gangs actually are closer to Willits than McFadden, but Willits is not as well known. Then there are Nuthood Crips who claim the Sandpoint neighborhoods off of Flower and McArthur. Duece Tray Crips who used to claim Mitchell Street and Carfax st in Tustin (like us, they have also lost their streets). Gage Street Crips in Fullerton, on gage street (they also have lost their street). I'm from Westside Family Gangsters. We were started by a member of Watergate in 1992, so technically we originated also off of Willitts and Raitt, and although I still spend a lot of time there, we never actually held territory there. We actually controlled at one time or another throughout the 90's (93-99) Main & Bishop to Broadway & Main in Santa Ana. McFadden St from Pasadena Ave (in Tustin) to Lyon St (in Santa Ana), and Pageant St in east Anaheim off of riverdale and the 91 freeway. Now, we are scattered and do not hold down any real territory, but go do your research and get back to me when you learn somethin you little trick.

And any esse that tells you there are no bloods or crips in Orange County is a fraud, or a little kid that don't know any better. Maybe you being a wannabe skin, you are easily duped, but believe me, they know about these hoods, and you should too if you wanna speak on OC gangs. Otherwise, shut your ass up.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 4:40 pm

you just don't stop huh. I never said nothin about myself. I'm not the baddest, not the softest. Just an average gangster that used to slang. I can tell you that I've been tested more than most becasue of my color, but that goes with the territory. As for beef? Well, for the most part, blacks beef with the blacks and esse's with esse's. There was MAJOR black and brown beef when the esse's jumped ship from being b's and c's, but after a year or two, it died down. Esse's caught the bad end of it in most cases. There is still some beef, but not an everyday thing. I think the watergates are beefin with a couple different sets of Troopers. The trooppers tend to ride the eme line pretty strictly, so the ygotta beef with blacks, but they don't go looking to hard for trouble. Maybe a couple incidents per year. And since a lot of the Troopers used to be bloods themselves, they still chill with a lot of the blacks on the down low, and just talk that myate shi- when around other essses. My set beefs with Duece Tray crips, and Nuhood Crips. Had a little beef back in the day with AKP bloods (filipino bloods). Also used to beef with Westside Willowood (esses out of Garden Grove). And for a while with Kodiak Street in Anaheim. As for santa ana, had beef with Middle Side for one summer back in 95. Eastside from 94 to 96, and had a few run ins with El Salvador Park F-Troop. But to be truthfull, my set is very small. 25 at our biggest, and now probably only 10 active, and some of these esee hoods have 300 or more, so when there was beef, a lot of times, we would just be considered bloods or crips just because it was black gangbangers and it wasn't always a hood beef, it was racial. And also, like with Eastside, we were only beefin with one little click of them maybe 20 or so youngsters that went to school with some of my little homies, and neighborhoods are not that organized and I doubt that these 20 esses wanted to go tell their OG's that they were gettin dealt with by 4 or 5 blacks in an all mexican school. Same with Middleside, this was beef with a new click they were forming on the tustin - santa ana border, they tried to just pop up and claim our street when their hood was way over on Harbor and Eginger, so they weren't really bringin reinforcements, it was just a family or two that moved in and tried to recruit locals. They were catchin a bad one and they gave up and left.

There goee your history lesson for today. I gotta go home.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2004, 4:00 pm

Not to stick my big kemosave white nose in the middle but umm.. does it matter? Both of you bring real info to the forum. Let's move on past who did what in the 80's.. cause it just doesn't really matter.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 22nd, 2004, 9:35 pm

Well I had been thrown in the hole for a minute. Alonso slammed me and banned me for inappropriate behaviour. So outta respect I will just say this.
1. Wiggers are joke.
2. OC aint south central. ( or anywhere close )
3. If you are wigger, be careful when you go to jail There is a kid from Anti Racist Action in Orange County jail right now and he lives in PC cause of all the Nazi's in there. Check the OC WEEKLY for details.
4. Leave the bangin to the blacks and mexicans. Whites bangin? Well it looks retarded, ya know what I mean, just looks wrong, doesnt fit.
Especially when a white guy says Yeeeeah Booooy. And other black slang, god makes me wanna just get a 2x4 and teaching pampers a lesson...
.....to fight another day