Latin Kings

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 2nd, 2006, 7:57 pm

Them bloods are actually allowed to claim the 5 in chicago I know most get ran out or popped on claimin the 5 up there.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

adsfdsafds

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 10:47 am

yo homie never seen a latin king. but ive seen this documentary on either hbo or showtime on the gang growing like cancer on the east coast & midwest. Try google'ing it. theyve probably got a documentary out on dvd i think..

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 6th, 2006, 7:32 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Them bloods are actually allowed to claim the 5 in chicago I know most get ran out or popped on claimin the 5 up there.

if thats the case they would nt be there now!

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 7th, 2006, 11:19 am

What part of chicago are they in I know it aint on the westside.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » March 7th, 2006, 4:56 pm

bloods i know are from uptown in chicago..

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 14th, 2006, 4:57 am

I am in MS and theyre present here as well.The order of population goes like this here.

GD Simon City Royals, vl,a form of bloods,Original Ganster Crips and then its lk.Theres only about 300 members but theyre soo fucking oraganized that noone really messes with them.weve never had any problems with them but they always seem to be fighting with vl and thats fine with me because i hate them anyways

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 14th, 2006, 5:21 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:I am in MS and theyre present here as well.The order of population goes like this here.

GD Simon City Royals, vl,a form of bloods,Original Ganster Crips and then its lk.Theres only about 300 members but theyre soo #%@&#%@ oraganized that noone really messes with them.weve never had any problems with them but they always seem to be fighting with vl and thats fine with me because i hate them anyways
ms? missouri

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 14th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Mississippi

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 15th, 2006, 4:16 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Mississippi
HOW DID THEY SET UP SHOP IN MISS...... AND HOW LONG THEY BEEN THERE?

IF THERE WERE ALREADY GANGS ESTABLISHED THERE HOW DID THEY COME IN AND SET UP SHOP?

ESPECIALLY IF THERE WERE ANY HISPANIC GANGS OR PEOPLE PRESENT AT SOME POINT AND TIME.

LEGAL OR ILLEAGL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 7:00 pm

100 wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:No bloods in STL claim 5 they claim 4s
WHAT YOU MEAN THEY CLAIM 4'S? 4CH?

4 POINT STAR?
I hear weird stuff like this sometimes... someone said most Valley bloods claim "2X", have no idea why, plus I don't think Pacoima Pirus do this?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 16th, 2006, 4:35 am

That aint weird. LA gangs have always claimed Dueces and Trays.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 16th, 2006, 6:28 am

I mean every single Valley blood claims deuces or something... I mean most just claim their block, street, or whatever number (bounty hunter - 2 line 3 line 4 line 5 line, etc, etc)

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 17th, 2006, 3:02 pm

It must be a Valley thing. All the Crips in the SGV (besides WCNH) is 3X and the Damus claim 2x.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 23rd, 2006, 12:28 am

bloods out hea in nyc claim the 5, but there five is different from chicagos 5, aint no blood from nyc claiming peoples nation they dont even bang for 5 they bang for red and for blood, who eva bang for a number is fake, i once heard about a 4 star which was an alliance between latin kings bloods zulu and neta but i dont know if it was real enyone got the info set me str8.

dont be fool by nigga talkin about they bang 5 and they blood they bang it for some otha reason, niggaz bang the b and blood shit but they got they own cause feel me. like in ny prison u dont see alot of white gangs and norteno and sureno shit so the bloods cause in ny cant be the same of the ones from cali feel me same shit with kings

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 10:29 am

[quote="DpLdOMiNicAnDpL"]bloods out hea in nyc claim the 5, but there five is different from chicagos 5, aint no blood from nyc claiming peoples nation they dont even bang for 5 they bang for red and for blood, who eva bang for a number is fake, i once heard about a 4 star which was an alliance between latin kings bloods zulu and neta but i dont know if it was real enyone got the info set me str8.

dont be fool by nigga talkin about they bang 5 and they blood they bang it for some otha reason, niggaz bang the b and blood shit but they got they own cause feel me. like in ny prison u dont see alot of white gangs and norteno and sureno shit so the bloods cause in ny cant be the same of the ones from cali feel me same shit with kings[/quote]

false buddy alotta bloods in ny fly that 5 its a fact

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 23rd, 2006, 11:27 pm

yo my nigga i know bloods fly the 5, but wat im sayin is the they 5 is not the same from a latin kings five nah mean, they dont fly the 5 cuzz they down with people nation they fly cuzz it means something, niggaz think the just cuzz they ride the 5 they bang for people nation.... the people nation 5 is love knowledg loyalty and ext. but the bloods 5 dont mean non of the shit feel me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 24th, 2006, 2:29 pm

i know there star means something different from peoples mob

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 25th, 2006, 11:32 am

i just find it funny how you see both them niccaz roccin together now (lkz n bz) 5 luv :lol: :roll:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 26th, 2006, 10:09 pm

If you reppin a 5 point star and sayi 5 poppin 6 droppin you reppin the same 5 as the people nation.

KARLOS

Unread post by KARLOS » September 20th, 2007, 3:36 pm

STONE KING KILLA FUKK THE FIN AND FUKK THE FOLKZ ITS ALL ABOUT THE 3RD WORLD IN MY BLUE AND GREY CITY SURENOS R CONTROLLING ALL OF CICERO MUTAFUKKERS 26K ALL DAY EVERY DAY BUNNYS DONT HOP THEY DROP WE DONT GRIP ON NOBODYS NUTS WE RUN SOLO IN THIZ BITCH

GulfCoastTraffik

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by GulfCoastTraffik » January 13th, 2008, 5:21 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:18000 aint sht, especially for one city. There's more bangers in East LA alone than the entire city of chicago.
Man you trippin..You dont know what you talkin bout. Latin kings are EVERYWHERE . not just in the USA . They are also in mexico , brazil , all over central and south america and in spain. east L.A aint hold Sh*t on chicago. CHicago has always been a gangbangin city .

GulfCoastTraffik

Unread post by GulfCoastTraffik » January 13th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

LA is WAYYYYYYYYYY more peaceful than Chi Town.On every level-homicide,assault,robbery,etc.So how can you say niggas cant survive in a place that is easier to survive in because it has a lower murder and crime rate?That doesnt make sense.

And ANYONE claiming the name Black P stones is claiming something that started in Chicago.Weather or not they twisted somebodies elses concepts and added thier own shit is a diffrent subject,but still,BPS is a chi town originated organization.[/quote]

?? How are you going to try to talk down on LA and hype chicago when you in milwaukee? That don't make no sense. Where did you get your info, the internet? Too you're just yappin away without listening to the conversation. Somebody mentioned something about people and folks being the baddest gangsters in the U.S. ? To which, I replied, then how come they don't exist in Cali, much less LA? The truth, is they can't exist here! You aint' got to catch feelings over that, i tell it like it is. I have never seen any folks or peoples posted up here in Cali. If anybody knows of any then let it be known! Where they at??

LA PStones ain't taking no orders from chicago and claim no affliiation. That's a fact. If anybody knows any P Stones that take orders from chicago, let it be known! I'll say it again, chicago has ZERO INFLUENCE OVER LA GANGS![/quote] l Yo you keep talkin like you bad or somethin. Man you got shit twisted . YOu one of them net bangers huh? You wack as f**k homie. i lived in chicago for a long time and never see any cali gangs out there at all. Maybe one or two bloods and a few crips (andim talkin like 4 crips) . and the P stones did originate in chicago. you need to learn a thing or two. Dont hate on chicago because you feel cali cant " be beat" . You one of them muthaF*ckas whos always try to say he lives in the worst ghetto and the "worst place. we call ppl like you a one upper...you always tryna one up someone on they shit. You fuckin idoit. Leave cali and go to chicago and get ya head split. Man you are pathetic . quit typing...quit posting ...matter of fact just quit breathing you wannabe ass mutha**cka

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 17th, 2008, 1:17 pm

how come a low level king from chicago went to new york asnd started a branch and now thats the home of the kings-kings been here since the 50-maybe earlier-and are holding things down without that [we started it shit]give respect where respect iz due-ass far as the streets the kings in chi are #1-for all kings if chi changes literture so goes all-comprede

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 10th, 2008, 2:00 am

Latin Kings in Mexico? they down with la eMe?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 10th, 2008, 10:21 am

I know some LK down South claim 13. Some LK didn't survive in Cali, but some did.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 25th, 2008, 7:08 am

JUST TO REALIZE THE BUNCH OF IMPOSTERS AND FAKES IN THIS FORUM, MOST YALL TALKIN ABOUT SHIT YOU AINT SEEN OR LIVE, I REMEMBER I READ HERE SOME DUDES THAT SAID THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE TRUE SURENOS THEY DIDNT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE CHICAGO LATIN KINGS, NOW AFTER U SEE THAT VIDEO WERE THEY THROWIN THE CROWNS AND HAVE CROWN TATTOOS AND WERE STARTED BY CHICAGO LK´S, IF THEY HAD TO JOIN SURENO BECUZ OF PRESSURE WELL THAT WHATS UP BUT THEY WAS STARTED BY CHICAGO LATIN KINGS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 25th, 2008, 10:37 am

MadIP wrote:JUST TO REALIZE THE BUNCH OF IMPOSTERS AND FAKES IN THIS FORUM, MOST YALL TALKIN ABOUT SHIT YOU AINT SEEN OR LIVE, I REMEMBER I READ HERE SOME DUDES THAT SAID THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE TRUE SURENOS THEY DIDNT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE CHICAGO LATIN KINGS, NOW AFTER U SEE THAT VIDEO WERE THEY THROWIN THE CROWNS AND HAVE CROWN TATTOOS AND WERE STARTED BY CHICAGO LK´S, IF THEY HAD TO JOIN SURENO BECUZ OF PRESSURE WELL THAT WHATS UP BUT THEY WAS STARTED BY CHICAGO LATIN KINGS.
THOSE ARE NOT THE LATIN KINGS FROM PASADENA THEY ARE FROM LA,THE PASADENA ONES WHERE A PARTY CREW BEFOR GETTING PUT ON, MOSTLY YOUNGSTERS N BUSTERS JUST VATOS TRYN TO FIT IN...BUT THEY CLAIM SUR13 IN THE PEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW BETTER.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 25th, 2008, 10:38 am

NO OG LATIN KING STARTED THE LKs IN LA THEY JUST UP N STARTED COPYN CH, LIKE I SAID BUSTERS.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 25th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Whatever... I don't know why that fool had to up this, after already talking about the same thing in another thread.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 25th, 2008, 4:26 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Whatever... I don't know why that fool had to up this, after already talking about the same thing in another thread.
FUCKING PUNK, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS FUNNY, YOU BE GOIN AT ALL THEM GANG FORUMS EVEN IN A POLICE FORUM I SEEN U, I WONDER IF U AINT AN INFORMER. THE PASADENA LATIN KINGS ARE THE ONES STARTED BY CHICAGO LK, I DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ALSO IN EAST LA, CAUSE IF THEY FROM THE 90´S, THE LATIN KINGS WAS ALREADY NATION WIDE AT THAT TIME.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 25th, 2008, 7:24 pm

MadIP wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Whatever... I don't know why that fool had to up this, after already talking about the same thing in another thread.
#%@&#%@ PUNK, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS FUNNY, YOU BE GOIN AT ALL THEM GANG FORUMS EVEN IN A POLICE FORUM I SEEN U, I WONDER IF U AINT AN INFORMER. THE PASADENA LATIN KINGS ARE THE ONES STARTED BY CHICAGO LK, I DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ALSO IN EAST LA, CAUSE IF THEY FROM THE 90´S, THE LATIN KINGS WAS ALREADY NATION WIDE AT THAT TIME.
I've gone on some other gang forums. Police forum? What are you talking about? I ain't a police informer you punk, it sounds like you must go on a lot of sites too tho.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 25th, 2008, 7:27 pm

MadIP wrote:
#%@&#%@ PUNK, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS FUNNY, YOU BE GOIN AT ALL THEM GANG FORUMS EVEN IN A POLICE FORUM I SEEN U, I WONDER IF U AINT AN INFORMER. THE PASADENA LATIN KINGS ARE THE ONES STARTED BY CHICAGO LK, I DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ALSO IN EAST LA, CAUSE IF THEY FROM THE 90´S, THE LATIN KINGS WAS ALREADY NATION WIDE AT THAT TIME.
HOMIE LIKE I SAID N TRY TO LESSION PASADENA LKs WHERE A MEXICAN PARTY CREW FIRST THEN THEY TOOK THE LATIN KING NAME ITS NOT THAT UNCOMMON HERE THERE WAS A LATIN KINGS PARTY CREW IN MY CITY TOO CALLED POMONA LKs THEY DIDNT SPORT GOLD N BLACK THEY JUST USED THE NAME JUST LIKE WHEN EVERYONE WAS USEING LOCOs DOWN HERE...THEY ARE NOT FROM CHI MOSTLY BORN IN SGV/LA OR MEXICO.