Latin Kings

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Post Reply
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2008, 7:18 pm

I could've sworn PLK was 1 of the 1's with fools from Chicago, but I'd rather just have left off at where were before MadIP came along.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MadIP » August 23rd, 2008, 2:16 pm

YOU CANT PROOVE EITHER SHIT, UNLESS YOU POST ANY PICS, I WOULD SAY THE PASADENA LK´S COME FROM LATIN KINGS DUE TO THE FACT THAT EXCEPT TWO GANGS THE PASADENA GANGS ARE FROM THE 90´S WHEN THE LATIN KINGS WERE ALREADY NATIONWIDE, NOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THEM LATIN KINGS IN EAST LOS ANGELES, WHICH IS BETTER CAUSE EAST LOS ANGELES IS TOUGHER AND MORE REPUTABLE THAN LAME ASS PASADENA.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 23rd, 2008, 2:39 pm

MadIP wrote:YOU CANT PROOVE EITHER SHIT, UNLESS YOU POST ANY PICS, I WOULD SAY THE PASADENA LK´S COME FROM LATIN KINGS DUE TO THE FACT THAT EXCEPT TWO GANGS THE PASADENA GANGS ARE FROM THE 90´S WHEN THE LATIN KINGS WERE ALREADY NATIONWIDE, NOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THEM LATIN KINGS IN EAST LOS ANGELES, WHICH IS BETTER CAUSE EAST LOS ANGELES IS TOUGHER AND MORE REPUTABLE THAN LAME ASS PASADENA.
F*CK ESE LIKE I TOLD YOU 3 TIMES THE LK IN PASA JUST RIPPED OFF THE LK NAME THATS IT...THEY WHERE A PARTY CREW BEFOR THAT ALOT OF THESE PARTY CREWS IN SOUTHERN CALI RIPP OFF GANGS OR OTHER CREWS NAMES...SAME WITH THE ONES IN EAST LOS N I THINK ITS FUNNY YOU THINK CUZ THERES "LK" IN CALI THEY ARE COOL WITH CHI LOL NA THEY REP THE 13 N ARE SOUTH SIDERS JUST LIKE THE REST OF LATINOS IN SOUTHERN CALI...CHI AINT GOT SHIT HERE NOTHING BUT SUR,Bs, N Cs.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by SmoshBro » August 23rd, 2008, 3:31 pm

I knew Surenos were in the Chicago area so just for fun I decided to do a quick search on chicagogangs.org and found they have sets in: Algonquin, Alsip, Arlington Heights, Aurora, Bensenville, Carpentersville, Cicero, Des Plaines, Dekalb, Downers Grove, Elgin, Glenview, Grayslake, Harvard, Highland Park, Hodgkins, Hoffman Estates, LaGrange, Maine Township, Marengo, Melrose Park, Montgomery, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Palatine, Park Ridge, Riverside, Rockford, Stickney, Streamwood, Waukegan, West Chicago, Westmont, Wheaton, Wheeling, Woodstock.
There was around 10 burbs that had Nortenos too, and it even said there was a "Blood" set in Evanston.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MadIP » August 24th, 2008, 3:52 am

THEN IF I DID THE SAME THING AS THE CANADIAN, BECAUSE I BEEN HEARIN OF ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE STARTED BY A LATIN KING FROM CHICAGO I WOULD SAY THEY IS LATIN KINGS, WELL ANYWAY THERE WAS A DUDE HERE SAYIN HE KNEW SOME PASA LK´S AND THEY WAS KINGS WHEN ALL THE FOOLS FROM HERE WERE SAYIN NO AINT NO FOLKS OR PEOPLE IN LA COUNTY, NOW U SAY THE COPIED THE NAME BEFORE U SAID IT STARTED IN THE 70´S, THE PLK DONT GO TO THE 70´S NO WAY, ONLY PASA RIFA AND ANOTHER ONE, THE VILLA BOYS ARE FROM THE 90´S, AND YEAH I KNOW THEY REPPIN 13 BUT THEY STILL LATIN KINGS, BUT ANYWAY PASADENA AINT SHIT THEM LATIN KINGS OF EAST LOS ANGELES ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE VARRIO HAHAHAHA.
FOR THE RECORD, THE SURENOS IN THE ILL-STATE ARE SUBURBAN WANNABE´S THEY AINT LIVIN IN NO NEIGHBOURHOOD AINT A FACTOR AND GETTIN TREATED BY EVERYBODY, JUST TO TELL YOU THEY CANT MAKE IT TO THE CITY BECAUSE THEY GET .

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 25th, 2008, 7:15 am

^WHEN DID I EVER SAY PASADENA LK STARTED IN THE 70s? I DIDNT N THE VATOS IN EAST LOS ARE NOT A FACTOR THERE NOT EVEN IN EAST LOS MORE ON THE WEST SIDE AND THEM LIKE THE PLK ARE FAKE ASS FOOLS USING THE LATIN KING NAME THATS IT I DONT SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO UNDERSTAND THERES EVEN A VARRIO IN LA THATS USES MY GANGS NAME BUT WHERE NEVER ONE OF US JUST A COPY.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by andrew » August 25th, 2008, 11:08 pm

i read here from martinez,e's't' or maybe stateraised that latin kings out there never copied anyone.....that they just picked the name unaware there was even a gang called lk in chicago.....which also may make sense................im sure this is the sur gang not the party crew

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 26th, 2008, 12:06 pm

I guess it's just certain LK's that are related to 1's in Chicago then.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by SB Tisoy » September 10th, 2008, 6:14 pm

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drug.ring. ... 04225.html

Any of yall see this? Interesting, I didn't know there was a filipino faction of Latin Kings in Chicago...

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by rocstar » September 11th, 2008, 12:06 am

MadIP wrote:YOU CANT PROOVE EITHER SHIT, UNLESS YOU POST ANY PICS, I WOULD SAY THE PASADENA LK´S COME FROM LATIN KINGS DUE TO THE FACT THAT EXCEPT TWO GANGS THE PASADENA GANGS ARE FROM THE 90´S WHEN THE LATIN KINGS WERE ALREADY NATIONWIDE, NOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THEM LATIN KINGS IN EAST LOS ANGELES, WHICH IS BETTER CAUSE EAST LOS ANGELES IS TOUGHER AND MORE REPUTABLE THAN LAME ASS PASADENA.
Pasadena gangs aint from the 90's.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by rocstar » September 11th, 2008, 12:15 am

MadIP wrote:THEN IF I DID THE SAME THING AS THE CANADIAN, BECAUSE I BEEN HEARIN OF ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE STARTED BY A LATIN KING FROM CHICAGO I WOULD SAY THEY IS LATIN KINGS, WELL ANYWAY THERE WAS A DUDE HERE SAYIN HE KNEW SOME PASA LK´S AND THEY WAS KINGS WHEN ALL THE FOOLS FROM HERE WERE SAYIN NO AINT NO FOLKS OR PEOPLE IN LA COUNTY, NOW U SAY THE COPIED THE NAME BEFORE U SAID IT STARTED IN THE 70´S, THE PLK DONT GO TO THE 70´S NO WAY, ONLY PASA RIFA AND ANOTHER ONE, THE VILLA BOYS ARE FROM THE 90´S, AND YEAH I KNOW THEY REPPIN 13 BUT THEY STILL LATIN KINGS, BUT ANYWAY PASADENA AINT SHIT THEM LATIN KINGS OF EAST LOS ANGELES ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE VARRIO HAHAHAHA.
FOR THE RECORD, THE SURENOS IN THE ILL-STATE ARE SUBURBAN WANNABE´S THEY AINT LIVIN IN NO NEIGHBOURHOOD AINT A FACTOR AND GETTIN TREATED BY EVERYBODY, JUST TO TELL YOU THEY CANT MAKE IT TO THE CITY BECAUSE THEY GET .
PLK was the first Latino gang I heard about in Pasadena and that was in the early 80's so they pre-date that. I grew up in the area and none of the established Latino gangs in Dena is from the 90's. I got homeboys from ABC and LK's always been up there around them. They was probably before them and the ABC's got started in 80-81. The PLK's aint affiliated with the Chicago ones.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:12 am
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 5:01 am

wow think la is bigger since 04 think then had 8 million people now probably 12 million

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:12 am
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 5:12 am

I heard Latin kings that move up north are becoming nortenos kinds weird since they don't like mexicans I saw one up here more folks up here majority is crips and sur the sur is the biggest in prison they have over 4000 members crips second then northerns but more sur hoods on the streets with crips also

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 10th, 2009, 4:23 pm

BPagent wrote:I heard Latin kings that move up north are becoming nortenos kinds weird since they don't like mexicans I saw one up here more folks up here majority is crips and sur the sur is the biggest in prison they have over 4000 members crips second then northerns but more sur hoods on the streets with crips also
THERES LATIN KING CLICKS IN CHI TOWN THAT ARE MADE UP OF MOSTY MEXICANS SO ITS NOT THAT THEY DONT LIKE THEM ITS JUST THAT BACK IN THE DAY THERE WAS MORE OTHER LATIN PEOPLE BUT NOW IT SEEMS MORE MEXICANS HAVE MADE THERE WAY UP TO CHI...ALSO I WOULD SAY THERES ALOT MORE THEN 4000 SURENOS IN CALIFORNIA STATE PENS, IF OVER HALF THE POP IS SURENO AND ALL THE CALI BASED PENS ARE OVERCROWDED SAY 5,000 TO 6,000 WHEN THEY WERE MENT TO HOLD ONLY 2,000 THERES ATLEAST 1,000 TO 3,000 SURENOS IN JUST IN ONE PRISON ALONE.,,JUST ON DIFFERNET CELL LOCK UPS.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MadIP » March 12th, 2009, 7:47 am

rocstar wrote:
MadIP wrote:THEN IF I DID THE SAME THING AS THE CANADIAN, BECAUSE I BEEN HEARIN OF ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE STARTED BY A LATIN KING FROM CHICAGO I WOULD SAY THEY IS LATIN KINGS, WELL ANYWAY THERE WAS A DUDE HERE SAYIN HE KNEW SOME PASA LK´S AND THEY WAS KINGS WHEN ALL THE FOOLS FROM HERE WERE SAYIN NO AINT NO FOLKS OR PEOPLE IN LA COUNTY, NOW U SAY THE COPIED THE NAME BEFORE U SAID IT STARTED IN THE 70´S, THE PLK DONT GO TO THE 70´S NO WAY, ONLY PASA RIFA AND ANOTHER ONE, THE VILLA BOYS ARE FROM THE 90´S, AND YEAH I KNOW THEY REPPIN 13 BUT THEY STILL LATIN KINGS, BUT ANYWAY PASADENA AINT SHIT THEM LATIN KINGS OF EAST LOS ANGELES ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE VARRIO HAHAHAHA.
FOR THE RECORD, THE SURENOS IN THE ILL-STATE ARE SUBURBAN WANNABE´S THEY AINT LIVIN IN NO NEIGHBOURHOOD AINT A FACTOR AND GETTIN TREATED BY EVERYBODY, JUST TO TELL YOU THEY CANT MAKE IT TO THE CITY BECAUSE THEY GET .
PLK was the first Latino gang I heard about in Pasadena and that was in the early 80's so they pre-date that. I grew up in the area and none of the established Latino gangs in Dena is from the 90's. I got homeboys from ABC and LK's always been up there around them. They was probably before them and the ABC's got started in 80-81. The PLK's aint affiliated with the Chicago ones.
WELL MAYBE THE PASADENA LK AINT NAMED AFTER THE CHICAGO GANGS, BUT THE EAST LA GANG IS SURELY AFTER THE LATIN KINGS OF CHICAGO, CAUSE THEY USE THE CROWN, YELLOW AND BLACK, AND I DONT KNOW HOW IT GOT STARTED, BUT THEY REP LATIN KINGS AFTER THE CHICAGO GANG, DONT KNOW IF ITS OFFICIAL SET, BUT YALL GOT MORE CHICAGO GANGS IN LA THAN OTHERWISE.

BIG BAD CHI-TOWN

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 12th, 2009, 4:35 pm

MadIP wrote:
rocstar wrote:
MadIP wrote:THEN IF I DID THE SAME THING AS THE CANADIAN, BECAUSE I BEEN HEARIN OF ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN THE LATIN KINGS IN PASADENA WERE STARTED BY A LATIN KING FROM CHICAGO I WOULD SAY THEY IS LATIN KINGS, WELL ANYWAY THERE WAS A DUDE HERE SAYIN HE KNEW SOME PASA LK´S AND THEY WAS KINGS WHEN ALL THE FOOLS FROM HERE WERE SAYIN NO AINT NO FOLKS OR PEOPLE IN LA COUNTY, NOW U SAY THE COPIED THE NAME BEFORE U SAID IT STARTED IN THE 70´S, THE PLK DONT GO TO THE 70´S NO WAY, ONLY PASA RIFA AND ANOTHER ONE, THE VILLA BOYS ARE FROM THE 90´S, AND YEAH I KNOW THEY REPPIN 13 BUT THEY STILL LATIN KINGS, BUT ANYWAY PASADENA AINT SHIT THEM LATIN KINGS OF EAST LOS ANGELES ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE VARRIO HAHAHAHA.
FOR THE RECORD, THE SURENOS IN THE ILL-STATE ARE SUBURBAN WANNABE´S THEY AINT LIVIN IN NO NEIGHBOURHOOD AINT A FACTOR AND GETTIN TREATED BY EVERYBODY, JUST TO TELL YOU THEY CANT MAKE IT TO THE CITY BECAUSE THEY GET .
PLK was the first Latino gang I heard about in Pasadena and that was in the early 80's so they pre-date that. I grew up in the area and none of the established Latino gangs in Dena is from the 90's. I got homeboys from ABC and LK's always been up there around them. They was probably before them and the ABC's got started in 80-81. The PLK's aint affiliated with the Chicago ones.
WELL MAYBE THE PASADENA LK AINT NAMED AFTER THE CHICAGO GANGS, BUT THE EAST LA GANG IS SURELY AFTER THE LATIN KINGS OF CHICAGO, CAUSE THEY USE THE CROWN, YELLOW AND BLACK, AND I DONT KNOW HOW IT GOT STARTED, BUT THEY REP LATIN KINGS AFTER THE CHICAGO GANG, DONT KNOW IF ITS OFFICIAL SET, BUT YALL GOT MORE CHICAGO GANGS IN LA THAN OTHERWISE.

BIG BAD CHI-TOWN
JUST BECAUSE A VARRIO COPYS A STYLE FROM THE CHI ONES DONT MAKE THEM A BRAKE OFF OF THE CHI TOWN ONES JUST DUMB FOOLS WHO COPY...NO GANG IN LA OR CALIFORNIA REPS CHI THE ONES WHO HAVE THE SAME NAMES ARE JUST LAMES WHO HAVE TO COPY WHATS ALREADY ESTABLISHED...THERES ALSO PARTY CREWS THAT USE THE LK NAME ITS A COMMON THING NAME.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 16th, 2009, 9:52 am

The CA Latin Kings use the same hand sign as Chi and NY Latin Kings, rock black and gold, use the A.D.R., and have the same art on their pages as other LK's

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 56c4ea.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =396486094

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =156000283

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 16th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Cold Bear wrote:The CA Latin Kings use the same hand sign as Chi and NY Latin Kings, rock black and gold, use the A.D.R., and have the same art on their pages as other LK's

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 56c4ea.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =396486094

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =156000283
THEY SOME COPY CAT ASS LAMES.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by andrew » March 16th, 2009, 10:26 pm

what you expect?....its myspace.....netbangers all over
there are fakes everywhere.....even in souther cali

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 17th, 2009, 6:23 pm

andrew wrote:what you expect?....its myspace.....netbangers all over
there are fakes everywhere.....even in souther cali
YEAH REAL SHIT ON MYSPACE EVEN THE MOST LAME OF LAMES CAN BE A G.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by sickside » March 23rd, 2009, 7:06 pm

the LK in east los were always a 5 men gang..they are nothing they always used to hit up around MMV hood and around C12 hood but MMV look for them than after you never really heard from them but will see a crapy tag here and there but not a factor and when they used hit up in C12 wassssssssssss baccccccckkkkkkk in the day before my time!

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 23rd, 2009, 7:29 pm

sickside wrote:the LK in east los were always a 5 men gang..they are nothing they always used to hit up around MMV hood and around C12 hood but MMV look for them than after you never really heard from them but will see a crapy tag here and there but not a factor and when they used hit up in C12 wassssssssssss baccccccckkkkkkk in the day before my time!
SAME GOES FOR THE ONES IN FONTANA..THERE IxE BORN N RASIED BUT REP LA N USE CHI TOWN STILO SO THERE ALROUND CONFUSED...MOSTLY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS TOO.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MadIP » April 21st, 2009, 2:00 pm

YOU CANT EVEN SAY IF THEY COPY OR NOT, I DONT THINK A BUNCH OF GUYS JUST COPY THE LATIN KINGS, ITS MORE LIKELY THAT A CHICAGO LATIN KING WENT TO EAST LA AND HE STARTED A LK GANG THERE. NOW ITS VERY DUMB TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOT A CHICAGO GANG IN CALI, CAUSE THERE ARE, THERES GD´S ALL IN SAN DIEGO, PLUS WANNABES IN NORTHERN CALI, THE LK SET IN EAST LOS, THE BLACK P STONES, AND MANY LK´S IN NORTHERN CALI.
SO QUIT BULLSHITTIN, CHICAGO HAS MORE GANGS IN LA THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » April 23rd, 2009, 4:20 pm

MadIP wrote:YOU CANT EVEN SAY IF THEY COPY OR NOT, I DONT THINK A BUNCH OF GUYS JUST COPY THE LATIN KINGS, ITS MORE LIKELY THAT A CHICAGO LATIN KING WENT TO EAST LA AND HE STARTED A LK GANG THERE. NOW ITS VERY DUMB TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOT A CHICAGO GANG IN CALI, CAUSE THERE ARE, THERES GD´S ALL IN SAN DIEGO, PLUS WANNABES IN NORTHERN CALI, THE LK SET IN EAST LOS, THE BLACK P STONES, AND MANY LK´S IN NORTHERN CALI.
SO QUIT BULLSHITTIN, CHICAGO HAS MORE GANGS IN LA THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
ALL THIS INFO YOUR GETN IS FROM THE NET...YOUR GONA SAY WHOS WHERE N WHO THEY ARE WITH OUT EVER BEING THERE...THATS LIKE ME SAYN THERES A CANADA GANG IN LA AND DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN WITH IT AND IT SPREADS OVER THE WEB YOU GET THAT? THE WEB...YOUR INFO IS ALL 3RD N 4TH HAND INFO TELL YOU HIT THESE SPOTS YOUR TALKN ON YOUR INFO IS BS...AND ITS NOT CHI WHO HAS GANGS IN CALI BUT DUDES COPYN THE STILO THERE IS A DIFFERENTS ONE IS THEY REP CHI THEN YA THATS A CHI GANG HERE THE OTHER IS THEY ONLY REP THE STYLE BUT FALL UNDER THE RULES IN CALI LIKE THESE LK HERE ARE DOING.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by sickside » April 30th, 2009, 6:04 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
MadIP wrote:YOU CANT EVEN SAY IF THEY COPY OR NOT, I DONT THINK A BUNCH OF GUYS JUST COPY THE LATIN KINGS, ITS MORE LIKELY THAT A CHICAGO LATIN KING WENT TO EAST LA AND HE STARTED A LK GANG THERE. NOW ITS VERY DUMB TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOT A CHICAGO GANG IN CALI, CAUSE THERE ARE, THERES GD´S ALL IN SAN DIEGO, PLUS WANNABES IN NORTHERN CALI, THE LK SET IN EAST LOS, THE BLACK P STONES, AND MANY LK´S IN NORTHERN CALI.
SO QUIT BULLSHITTIN, CHICAGO HAS MORE GANGS IN LA THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
ALL THIS INFO YOUR GETN IS FROM THE NET...YOUR GONA SAY WHOS WHERE N WHO THEY ARE WITH OUT EVER BEING THERE...THATS LIKE ME SAYN THERES A CANADA GANG IN LA AND DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN WITH IT AND IT SPREADS OVER THE WEB YOU GET THAT? THE WEB...YOUR INFO IS ALL 3RD N 4TH HAND INFO TELL YOU HIT THESE SPOTS YOUR TALKN ON YOUR INFO IS BS...AND ITS NOT CHI WHO HAS GANGS IN CALI BUT DUDES COPYN THE STILO THERE IS A DIFFERENTS ONE IS THEY REP CHI THEN YA THATS A CHI GANG HERE THE OTHER IS THEY ONLY REP THE STYLE BUT FALL UNDER THE RULES IN CALI LIKE THESE LK HERE ARE DOING.

lol, thank you DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs thank you...u are on the money

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 11:15 pm
What city do you live in now?: USA

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 10:57 pm

anybody know info bout pasadena latin kings, they had cholo/L.A. style in west coast?

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 55
Joined: September 25th, 2007, 10:07 am
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 9th, 2009, 12:04 pm

I didn't know LK's were in Cali until they did that Gangland episode and showed a pic of a dude with "Los Angeles Latin Kings" on his back or whatever.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 10th, 2009, 4:46 pm

I don't feel like going thru the same stuff over & over again. Some of just need to really read threads. Check out this foto:
Image
It's an 18 drawing, but it also has LK with 5 dots & a crown. Maybe this was done by 1 of those dudes that banged LK some where like in Chicago, but when living in So~Cal banged 18?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by andrew » July 12th, 2009, 10:00 pm

or maybe some buster kid that let one of his friends from another rep his shit on the same paper

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 12th, 2009, 10:27 pm

andrew wrote:or maybe some buster kid that let one of his friends from another rep his shit on the same paper
Possible, but doesn't look that way.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by andrew » July 13th, 2009, 5:24 pm

yeah it dont look that way.....but in this day and age when you got bloods/crips posing together for pics and throwing up thier shit......who really knows

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: July 19th, 2009, 2:31 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by Klaxon » August 2nd, 2009, 1:07 am

MadIP wrote:YOU CANT EVEN SAY IF THEY COPY OR NOT, I DONT THINK A BUNCH OF GUYS JUST COPY THE LATIN KINGS, ITS MORE LIKELY THAT A CHICAGO LATIN KING WENT TO EAST LA AND HE STARTED A LK GANG THERE. NOW ITS VERY DUMB TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOT A CHICAGO GANG IN CALI, CAUSE THERE ARE, THERES GD´S ALL IN SAN DIEGO, PLUS WANNABES IN NORTHERN CALI, THE LK SET IN EAST LOS, THE BLACK P STONES, AND MANY LK´S IN NORTHERN CALI.
SO QUIT BULLSHITTIN, CHICAGO HAS MORE GANGS IN LA THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
MadIP,

Somebody from Chicago came to LA and founded the LA Latin Kings? Just like all those east coast Bloods and Crips were founded by those mythical homeboys who ventured east and started a branch of their set and then seemingly disappeared never to be found again? Or just like those Crips and GD's had some secret meeting and formed an "8 Ball Alliance" all over the country ... even though most LA Crips hadn't heard of it til it sprouted on the internet? Come on man, these are all just internet rumors and supposition, nothing more. These are urban legends. Your evidence is incredibly weak:

*One of the MySpace links you linked to was to a guy in Albuquerque, NM (the third link).
*"Latin Kings" is an incredibly generic name. "Latin" = they're Hispanic/Latino. "Kings" = they're supposedly the best, every gang likes to boast. Its not a very specific name and its not inconceivable to think that an LA gang came up with the name on their own. I mean, think about how many gangs use terms like Locos, Hustlers, Mafia, etc. These are generic names.
*They represent XIII.
*So what if they use Black/Gold and use the same handsign? These kids are on MySpace, right? The first thing they probably did when they got the internet was google their gang's name: "Latin Kings" and wha-la ... they see all these east-coast hoods with these colors/signs and adopt them as their own. No real mystery there. Now if you were to show us a picture of some cholos representing Latin Kings LA with black/gold and the crowns in, say, 1975 or whenever they were founded, *before the advent of the internet*, that would be a lot more convincing.

On the LA - Chicago influences ... You're right, Chicago does have a much higher murder rate than LA, not exactly something to be proud of in my opinion but that's beside the point. The facts are:
*Black P Stones in LA only share a name with the Chicago BPS, nothing more. The Chicago BPS itself never considered the LA BPS to be an official set of its gang. So by asserting that there is some connection between Chicago and LA BPS you are contradicting the Chicago BPS. If you follow the evolution of the Chicago BPS you see that it is a People Nation gang and that it has taken on an Islamic identity in the past, especially the El Rukn faction. The LA BPS has always been a Blood gang and never followed any of that evolution. They really only share a name in common.
*As I said, the evidence of LA Latin Kings is weak. Even if (and thats a big IF) the LA Latin Kings were founded by the Chicago ones ... we're talking about a tiny gang in LA that is not a major factor on the streets and that has no formal ties to the ALKQN. That is an incredibly weak connection.
*Surenos, Nortenos, MS-13 and 18th Street are all established in the Chicagoland area. You can call them weak or whatever you want, but they are there. There are dozens of newspaper articles, police reports and photos all attesting to their existence. These gangs *are* more likely than not formally connected to the Mexican Mafia and Nuestra Familia prison gangs. They have set names and claim certain turf and usually have known hang-outs. In other words, they exist and it can be verified. Where are these GD's or other Chicago gangs you talk about in San Diego or Northern California? Are you just talking about people visiting their families? People on vacation? Or people who claim these gangs but don't represent in the streets? Show us a photo of these guys out in the streets as a group representing their colors. Tell us a set name? Show us a piece of their graffiti in a California hood. Show us one crime blotter or police report that mentions these guys. The fact is you can't ... because they either don't exist or they do not engage in gang activity while out here.

You also forgot to mention the influence of prison gangs. Prison gangs in California pretty much dictate much of California's streetgang activity.

First off, the prisons in Illinois do not even come close to matching the conditions of California prisons. San Quentin and Pelican Bay are widely considered to be some of the worst prisons on the *globe*, up there with the most horrible Third World prisons you can imagine. California Dept. of Corrections has had to give up powers to the Federal govt. on occasion due to the inhumane and brutal conditions in the prisons. There is no correctional facility in Illinois that matches the Supermax lockdown conditions present at Pelican Bay or Corcoran State Prison. If you even entertain the thought that there is a comparison to be made between Illinois and California correctional systems ... you reveal your own total ignorance.

Secondly, the Aryan Brotherhood, founded in California, is most definitely present in the Illinois Dept. of Corrections. In turn, there is no Illinois prison gang that is present in the CDC. That represents yet another aspect where there is a gang with formal ties to CA gangs present in Illinois, but not vice-versa.

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I had to set this clearly ignorant kid straight.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”