Latin Kings

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Latin Kings

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 21st, 2004, 1:44 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Latin Kings. I heard they were once real big, have heard much lately, does anyone know what happened?

Anonymous20

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 21st, 2004, 2:49 pm

What you mean are they still big? Yeah there probably the second biggest behind gd's in the chi.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 13th, 2004, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 21st, 2004, 8:27 pm

yep i personally think thats the most organized street gang in america
bekuz i saw a documentary about them and ther meetings are nuts!!!
it be like 500 of them in a park but the latinkings have a snitching probleme bekuz in new york they snitch on each other and they kill
each other they confuse me bekuz they dont get along with vicelords
in chicago anymore but in other states like milwaulke they cool with each
other they act the same way with the bloods they hate the bloods in newyork but some wher els they cool i dont know what the heck is with that

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 21st, 2004, 8:30 pm

ghost wrote:What you mean are they still big? Man there's about 18,000 lk's in the chi alone both on the streets and in jail.

18,000 ha ha, aint that kinda stretching it? i'm not from chicago and i CANT say for sure but i kinda feel thats a lil blown up. you realize how many 18,000 is? and in chicago alone? ha ha. okkkkkkkkkkkk...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 21st, 2004, 11:45 pm

18th street has 30,000 members in california alone and its a fact

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 21st, 2004, 11:56 pm

18000 aint sht, especially for one city. There's more bangers in East LA alone than the entire city of chicago.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 22nd, 2004, 2:00 am

I don't know 'bout that K.J.

30,000...... sounds a little far fetched.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 22nd, 2004, 1:29 pm

its either twenty-thousand or thirty-thousand you can look them up
your self they huge

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 8:38 am

I meant there are about 18,000(inmates, active, affliates) etc. in Illinois. I had to reread the post. I will also say this stateraised if you go to any side of town in the chi sooner or later you will run into different sets of lk's. You can also say that about the burbs.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 23rd, 2004, 11:41 am

chicago is infested with gangbangers.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 23rd, 2004, 1:13 pm

More gangmembers in East LA than all of Chicago? You're dreaming. Chicago gangs/nations are deep. 200 members is considered small in Chicago. The main Chicago gangs - LK's, ViceLords, GD's, BPS, Latin D's - are all huge. Even medium sized gangs like Royals, Satan D's and Latin Counts are big by L.A. standards.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 23rd, 2004, 1:39 pm

Silencioso wrote:More gangmembers in East LA than all of Chicago? You're dreaming. Chicago gangs/nations are deep. 200 members is considered small in Chicago. The main Chicago gangs - LK's, ViceLords, GD's, BPS, Latin D's - are all huge. Even medium sized gangs like Royals, Satan D's and Latin Counts are big by L.A. standards.
Trust me, aint nobody phased by chicago. The West Coast been there and done that 10x over. 1

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 23rd, 2004, 2:56 pm

hey, six four. I really hate havin to side with folks from outta state, but you're seriously trippin here. the latin Kings are supposed to be one of the biggest gans in the country, they are bigger than 18th street. They are all over chicago, NY, and a lot of other east coast and midwest cities. And 18th st having 30,000, I doubt it, I think probably closer to 10 or 15,000. But either way, Latin kings are much larger. As for more bangers in east LA than in Chicago, your on one. There are more bangers in Chicao than there are people, cat, dogs, and chickens in east LA together. Chicago has all kinds of bangers. Peoples and Folks originated there, and they are both bigger than 18th st just on their own. I saw some shi- on them on TV where they were saying that one had over 20,000 and the other closer to 60,000 members in the chicago area. That's 80,000 heads from just 2 gangs. Get real.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 23rd, 2004, 4:24 pm

dats the truth. i aint think he was really serious sayin east la has more bangers then chicago. lol

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 23rd, 2004, 10:40 pm

Panik wrote:hey, six four. I really hate havin to side with folks from outta state, but you're seriously trippin here. the latin Kings are supposed to be one of the biggest gans in the country, they are bigger than 18th street. They are all over chicago, NY, and a lot of other east coast and midwest cities. And 18th st having 30,000, I doubt it, I think probably closer to 10 or 15,000. But either way, Latin kings are much larger. As for more bangers in east LA than in Chicago, your on one. There are more bangers in Chicao than there are people, cat, dogs, and chickens in east LA together. Chicago has all kinds of bangers. Peoples and Folks originated there, and they are both bigger than 18th st just on their own. I saw some shi- on them on TV where they were saying that one had over 20,000 and the other closer to 60,000 members in the chicago area. That's 80,000 heads from just 2 gangs. Get real.
Shtt just going over peoples heads. The point is, nobody gives a fk out many members they got. If they got 20000 members then they could probly match the amount of surfers in santa ana. The entire state of illiniois is only around 15 million and thats only 4 million more than LA county alone! Cali by itself is larger than both illinois and new york combined. That should tell you something right there.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 24th, 2004, 2:20 am

I GOTTA AGREE WITH ROLLIN_INMY_SIXFO HERE IN L.A. WE BEEN THERE DONE THAT WE HAVE TAUGHT THE WHOLE HOW TO GANGBANG, THE LATINKINGS MIGHT HAVE ALL THOSE MEMBERS, BUT NUMBERS TOO ME DON'T MEAN stuff BECAUSE THE MORE MEMBERS YOU HAVE THE BETTER CHANCE OF ALOT OF B!TCHES BEIN FROM THE GANG.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 5:06 am

LOL TRU BUT ALSO BY THE SAME MATHEMATICAL THEORY AT THE END OF THE DAY U MIGHT HAVE ALSO MORE RIDAZ AND BECAUSE OF THE HUDGE NUMBER OF BIATCHZ THE RIDAZ MIGHT HAVE MORE REASON TO RIDE THEN MORE LINES ARE BEING PUSHED

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 24th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Been there and done that? the modern gangsta attitude and way of being started in chicago. That's a fact. Capone and the irish gangs he was enemies with was pullin the first drive by's back in the 20's and it never stopped. The folk and the people are the midwet version of the bloods and crips, but they were around BEFORE the bloods and crips. They been set trippin over there for EVER. I'm not tryin to ride on chicago nuts or nuthin, but don't get it twisted people. They been bangin hard in Chicago as long as anyone has been in la and that's real. And as for the numbers, the city of chicago has 3 million people. LA has about 3.7. They both had the same amopunt of murders last year, so if you go by city ony (not county) they are pretty comparable, with chicago having a little bit higher murder rate. I don't know about their counties over there. How many bloods and crips do you think are in LA? Well, there are more than twice as many black people in Chicago as there are in LA, so you do the math on how many People and Folks there might be there.
And for your info, according to the census, there are only 128,000 people in east LA. That's not even half as big as santa ana homie, and not even on the rader compared to chicago. Throw in Boyle heigts and thats another 80,000. just shut up six four, you got no business up in here cuz all you do is talk out your ass. come to santa ana and bring your surfboard. See how far it gets you.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 24th, 2004, 3:26 pm

also just to let ya know some of the biggest gangs in chicago as the vicelords and latinkings 2 name a few started in the 1950's homie. dats b4 the crips n bloods

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 24th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Panik wrote:Been there and done that? the modern gangsta attitude and way of being started in chicago. That's a fact. Capone and the irish gangs he was enemies with was pullin the first drive by's back in the 20's and it never stopped. The folk and the people are the midwet version of the bloods and crips, but they were around BEFORE the bloods and crips. They been set trippin over there for EVER. I'm not tryin to ride on chicago nuts or nuthin, but don't get it twisted people. They been bangin hard in Chicago as long as anyone has been in la and that's real. And as for the numbers, the city of chicago has 3 million people. LA has about 3.7. They both had the same amopunt of murders last year, so if you go by city ony (not county) they are pretty comparable, with chicago having a little bit higher murder rate. I don't know about their counties over there. How many bloods and crips do you think are in LA? Well, there are more than twice as many black people in Chicago as there are in LA, so you do the math on how many People and Folks there might be there.
And for your info, according to the census, there are only 128,000 people in east LA. That's not even half as big as santa ana homie, and not even on the rader compared to chicago. Throw in Boyle heigts and thats another 80,000. just shut up six four, you got no business up in here because all you do is talk out your ass. come to santa ana and bring your surfboard. See how far it gets you.
Thats the thing about LA, it's too big. When I think of LA I think the entire county, not just the city limits. Maybe al capone did drive by's but he didn't create bangin. People been bangin since the beginning of time. Over here on the West Coast, we got our own style, and today there are 37 million, of all races, that bang! You do the math.
santa ana? what the fk? lol ELA not on the radar?? Unlike that beachtown called santa ana, ELA is bonafide on the gangbang map! Come to santa ana? lol! Btch! I dare you to walk your punk ass through ELA!!!!! Let's see how far you make it with your big boca, all mandona, bad azz from santa ana. I give your azzz three to four city blocks before you go into combat mode and start running. It's a long way from disneyland!

Sheeyit!

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 24th, 2004, 9:09 pm

alright looks like i got my question answered, hey you know i haven't lived in LA since the longest, you know i live in LB most of my life, you got any queston I'll answer them, i guess thanx for the answers. I guess it is up has anyone seen the movie the Latin Kings, do you think there is any relation between the gang on the movie?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 24th, 2004, 11:47 pm

Here's a really good link about the ALKQN. It's a good overall look at their nation. http://www.ngcrc.com/ngcrc/page15.htm

I got that link from *B*'s "Chicago Mobs" site, which is a very good site about Chicago street gangs, in general. http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 25th, 2004, 8:41 am

hey six four, how old are you? I guess about 15. I been to east LA, and to me it looks just like santa ana. whole lotta cholos. nothin new. As for Santa ana being a beach city? No, it's not, and whatever you mean with the madonna shi- I don't know. As for the reason for this thread, the latin Kings, here's something I pulled off of an east coast police gang info site. Enjoy dumb ass.

History: The Latin Kings are the oldest and largest Hispanic street gang which has its roots dating back to 1930's in Chicago, Illinois. Originally, this gang formed small coalitions to protect and preserve the identity of their culture and aspired to the personal, social, and economic needs of its people fearing verbal, mental, and physical attacks by their American counterparts, various coalitions, strike back groups, and traditional street gangs developed. Their main desire originally was to protect their neighborhoods or turf. Occasionally, they would do battle with rival gangs. During these battles, the Latin Kings developed a reputation as a very violent street gang.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 25th, 2004, 5:46 pm

that post is wrong cuz Clantones have records from way back in 1927 and even further. So the latin kings arent the oldest hispanic gang

http://www.clantone.net/historyc14.html

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 27th, 2004, 4:22 am

panik. santa ana aint on East LA's level, period. I been there and aint seen nada but nice suburbs.

"enjoy dumbass?" What are you turning into a surfer now?

lk's aint even the oldest latino gang in chicago, let alone the US.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 27th, 2004, 8:55 am

alright six four, you win. East LA is the craziest place on the planet. They have way more gangsters there than in Chicago, and Santa Ana is full of surfers. you're a funny guy. you should take that act on the road.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 28th, 2004, 12:36 am

Why you player hatin'?

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 28th, 2004, 2:34 am

lol i think the South Side of Chicago is waaaay worse then East Los Angeles.........

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 28th, 2004, 11:36 pm

No sweat main. Everybody has their opinion. I will say this though, you cats don't really know what's going on in East Los. It's gangsta as fk only its kept on the down low, and I aint sayin how. Why do you think there aint no outside hoods that set up shop on the EastSIde? Why do you think there aint no Crips or Bloods there? Bangin 5 or 6 generation deep there now. ELA keep it on the DL and keep being gangsta, knaw mean?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 29th, 2004, 11:53 pm

la aint even that dangerous any more compared to chicago
chicago got animals over ther they crazy as hell

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 29th, 2004, 11:55 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:la aint even that dangerous any more compared to chicago
chicago got animals over ther they crazy as hell

when was the last time you been to chicago?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 1st, 2004, 1:39 am

Hey State, heres a better question, ask him when was the last time he been to LA, or Pacoima for that matter. All these fools out here dying and Bratton got the city on edge with all his harrassment and LA aint even dangerous no more? Why do people say things with no factual basis. Chicago, Miami, D.C, New York etc are all dangerous but I guess LA is the only soft one in Killjoy's mind. Maybe he should leave Palmdale and get out on these streets and see what everybody else is seeing