Latin Kings

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Latin Kings

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 26th, 2005, 9:31 am

18th street in LA might be as deep,or almost deep as the Latin Kings in chicago,but they arent as deep as the GDs

GDs are HUGE

c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by c-dub » February 13th, 2005, 6:17 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Casper is nuts,anyone that would say the GDs aint deep cant possibly be from illinois,or either they must have stayed in thier house all thier life.There are 30,000 JUST in Chicago.LKs have 18,000 just in the chi,I have never been to california but I highly doubt any gang in LA is larger than the Kings and I know for a fact no gang anywhere in america is as deep as the GDs
18 street is one of the biggest if not the biggest gang in the world. They have 20,000 members in LA and 30,000 in the whole state of cali and thats a fact, look at their section on the homepage of this site. They have sets all over the world just look at the map on this link, i doubt that any chicago gang has members in almost every single latin american country.

http://www.xv3gang.com/worldmap_folder/world_map.html

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » February 18th, 2005, 11:35 pm

FLUID wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Casper is nuts,anyone that would say the GDs aint deep cant possibly be from illinois,or either they must have stayed in thier house all thier life.There are 30,000 JUST in Chicago.LKs have 18,000 just in the chi,I have never been to california but I highly doubt any gang in LA is larger than the Kings and I know for a fact no gang anywhere in america is as deep as the GDs
Casper a P-lame. He ain't affiliated. He rep 3 different mobs plus he keep the "nigger" word in his mouth. He ain't posted on this site since I treated his chump ass.
Foshizzle man you did hear about that nigger folk from guilford high right
he got jumped and stabbed
for not respecting
lil negro
lol

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 19th, 2005, 8:49 am

Heres somethin I found bout there membership..

http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/latinkings.html

A quote from the site:

They're widely known, having an estimated 18,000 members in the Chicago-land area alone (both on the streets and in prison), and thousands of members in several other states. In several areas, female members of the gang, known as Latin Queens, accompany the Latin Kings in gang activity.

Somethin for GDs..

http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/gan ... iples.html

A quote from the site:

With an estimated membership of 30,000 - operating in prison and on the streets - the Gangster Disciples are the largest and most organized street gang in Chicago; quite possibly America. Under the leadership of Larry Hoover, who has controlled the gang from prison since becoming incarcerated in the early 70s, the Gangster Disciple Nation has become Chicago's largest criminal organization.

Somethin for 18Str membership..

Article Text: It is the biggest and deadliest street gang to rise from the nation's gang capital, reshaping Los Angeles' criminal underworld.

With as many as 20,000 members in Southern California alone, the gang called 18th Street is 20 times the size of the region's typical gang, dwarfing even the notorious Bloods and Crips.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 19th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Foshizzle man you did hear about that nigger folk from guilford high right
he got jumped and stabbed
for not respecting
lil negro
lol[/quote]

So what is you sayin chump?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » February 20th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Drive by
Auburn Street's Mickey D's

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 20th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Casper wrote:Drive by
Quit cappin mufucka, the jakes lookin for some young black males who did that shit. Yo' lame ass tryin to take credit for some shit that don't even involve you. You's a character.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » February 20th, 2005, 10:09 pm

FLUID wrote:
Casper wrote:Drive by
Quit cappin mufucka, the jakes lookin for some young black males who did that shit. Yo' lame ass tryin to take credit for some shit that don't even involve you. You's a character.
Why would I take the credit for that
no one is surprise it was a couple a lil mayates
shootin up McDonalds
lol

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2005, 9:16 am

Then why in the fuck did yo' little spick ass bring the shit up? What, you need somethin to talk about on the internet? You ain't on shit out here. You ain't plugged with nobody. You're NOT a King, Count, or Unknown but you claim all 3. Yo' lame ass on ChicagoMobs startin up threads askin mufuckas questions about the Rockford Unknowns and you supposed to be one of em'. You made yo' self look like a suburban bitch. You can't even go back on there and talk now cause mufuckas know you a false flaggin little ass boy. I was gon' bust yo' ass out but you did it yourself, Lil' Stevie. And you talk all that "mayate' shit but you ain't steppin up to niggas on no G-shit, you'll get yo' wig split.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2005, 9:28 am

And the niggas shootin up McDonald's was shootin at some niggas that was in there eatin mufucka. Some "on-sight" type of shit. They just wasn't shootin up McDonald's for the hell of it, fuckhead. But you wouldn't know jack-shit about handlin Nation Business cause you ain't apart of nobody's nation. You lame ass nuetron. Go on ChicagoMobs and ask mufuckas where yo' Unknown Brothas be hangin at and what they be on mufucka. You funny ass little spick bitch.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » February 22nd, 2005, 7:08 pm

Yeah fuck niggers brother
lol

c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by c-dub » March 9th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Panik wrote:Been there and done that? the modern gangsta attitude and way of being started in chicago. That's a fact. Capone and the irish gangs he was enemies with was pullin the first drive by's back in the 20's and it never stopped. The folk and the people are the midwet version of the bloods and crips, but they were around BEFORE the bloods and crips. They been set trippin over there for EVER. I'm not tryin to ride on chicago nuts or nuthin, but don't get it twisted people. They been bangin hard in Chicago as long as anyone has been in la and that's real. And as for the numbers, the city of chicago has 3 million people. LA has about 3.7. They both had the same amopunt of murders last year, so if you go by city ony (not county) they are pretty comparable, with chicago having a little bit higher murder rate. I don't know about their counties over there. How many bloods and crips do you think are in LA? Well, there are more than twice as many black people in Chicago as there are in LA, so you do the math on how many People and Folks there might be there.
And for your info, according to the census, there are only 128,000 people in east LA. That's not even half as big as santa ana homie, and not even on the rader compared to chicago. Throw in Boyle heigts and thats another 80,000. just shut up six four, you got no business up in here because all you do is talk out your ass. come to santa ana and bring your surfboard. See how far it gets you.

You're wrong kid, east LA has over 1 million people it says so here:

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/eastla.html

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » March 12th, 2005, 10:52 am

c-dub wrote:
18 street is one of the biggest if not the biggest gang in the world. They have 20,000 members in LA and 30,000 in the whole state of cali and thats a fact, look at their section on the homepage of this site. They have sets all over the world just look at the map on this link, i doubt that any chicago gang has members in almost every single latin american country.

it dosent matter because none of them stick together thats like saying bloods and crips are 1 gang.

c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by c-dub » March 12th, 2005, 4:06 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
c-dub wrote:

it dosent matter because none of them stick together thats like saying bloods and crips are 1 gang.
How do you know they dont stick together? they might have inside problems but for the most part they do stick together.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 6:13 pm

Lol at people putting 18th Street up with the Latin kings when Alonso himself said 18th Street was made up of 20 smaller gangs added together. Please, Almighty Latin king Nation IS one gang. Dont even act like yall organized like that.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 6:18 pm

The Puerto Ricans birthed ALKN. They prolly predominate ALKN in Chicago.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Anonymous wrote:What you mean are they still big? Yeah there probably the second biggest behind gd's in the chi.
Dont gas it, they aint bigger than VLN.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
Silencioso wrote:More gangmembers in East LA than all of Chicago? You're dreaming. Chicago gangs/nations are deep. 200 members is considered small in Chicago. The main Chicago gangs - LK's, ViceLords, GD's, BPS, Latin D's - are all huge. Even medium sized gangs like Royals, Satan D's and Latin Counts are big by L.A. standards.
Trust me, aint nobody phased by chicago. The West Coast been there and done that 10x over. 1
Do what 10x better? Yall can barely organize shit. No offense but from the things you say you a fucking joke. Banging been here before blacks and Mexicans, banging been going down since god knows in the USA. Shit is older than the 1900's in Chicago. You a fucking lame not on shit your biggest gang like Alonso said isnt even 1 gang. When you can start 1 gang and get Latin King numbers come back at me, fuck your little peewee 800 member gang that aint running shit in their city. You aint cracked the first step of organization. You cant put lit together and your heirarchy is 3rd grade material if you have one so what is you talking about? Nobody cares what East LA's pop is cuz Southside Chicago has 1,000,000 plus too you sound like a little ass shitty mouth kid. Shut the fuck up.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 31st, 2006, 11:22 am

Quickdraw wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
Silencioso wrote:More

Do what 10x better? Yall can barely organize shit. No offense but from the things you say you a #%@&#%@ joke. Banging been here before blacks and Mexicans, banging been going down since god knows in the USA. Shit is older than the 1900's in Chicago. You a #%@&#%@ lame not on shit your biggest gang like Alonso said isnt even 1 gang. When you can start 1 gang and get Latin King numbers come back at me, fu-- your little peewee 800 member gang that aint running shit in their city. You aint cracked the first step of organization. You cant put lit together and your heirarchy is 3rd grade material if you have one so what is you talking about? Nobody cares what East LA's pop is because Southside Chicago has 1,000,000 plus too you sound like a little ass _____ mouth kid. Shut the fu-- up.
Who the fohhk are you and where are you from? You cats from those "nations" are weak esa. You got 1 or 2 leaders who run your weak show because you aren't strong enough to be individuals. If your leader tells you to suck his pito, you have to do it, otherwise get wrecked like a ho. That aint gangsta, that's pimps keeping their hoes in check. Literature? Your so called "leaders" use that stuff on you to brainwash weak minds like yours, string you along, and play you like henson played the muppets. They put you on the stroll and get you to do their dirty work while they profit off your stupid asssss. That's ALL that is. Please understand.

Far as populations, little boy/girl, there are as many people in LA county as in your entire state! What?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 1st, 2006, 10:48 am

LK is cool in my city, its the only Hispanic gang, and its only like 2 sets and they click with us B-Dogs so its good fo them...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 7th, 2006, 7:26 pm

they click with bloods letme guess yall must represent the 5 in yo city and wear yo hats left.

yall got la familias they wear red and throw up the 4(fingaz

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 8th, 2006, 6:12 am

naw we dont do that 5 star shit.....

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:[q

Who the fohhk are you and where are you from? You cats from those "nations" are weak esa. You got 1 or 2 leaders who run your weak show because you aren't strong enough to be individuals. If your leader tells you to suck his pito, you have to do it, otherwise get wrecked like a ho. That aint gangsta, that's pimps keeping their hoes in check. Literature? Your so called "leaders" use that stuff on you to brainwash weak minds like yours, string you along, and play you like henson played the muppets. They put you on the stroll and get you to do their dirty work while they profit off your stupid asssss. That's ALL that is. Please understand.

Far as populations, little boy/girl, there are as many people in LA county as in your entire state! What?
GET YO' LAME ASS OUTTA HERE. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT PIMPIN? YOU AIN'T GOT NO GAME.
AND I BET YOU WON'T RUN UP ON NO PEOPLE OR FOLK MUFUCKA TALKIN THAT GOOFY SHIT. MUFUCKAS AIN'T DRAWIN OFF NO LAWS AND LIT ON THE MIDWEST STREETS LIKE YALL OUTSIDERS THINKIN. THAT'S PENITENTIARY SHIT.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2006, 5:11 pm

FLUID wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:

MUFUCKAS AIN'T DRAWIN OFF NO LAWS AND LIT ON THE MIDWEST STREETS LIKE YALL OUTSIDERS THINKIN. THAT'S PENITENTIARY SHIT.
Thats because for the most part it aint no structure on the streets.Most of these young niggas dont even memorize thier lit anymore.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 9th, 2006, 12:31 am

FLUID wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:

GET YO' LAME ASS OUTTA HERE. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT PIMPIN? YOU AIN'T GOT NO GAME.
AND I BET YOU WON'T RUN UP ON NO PEOPLE OR FOLK MUFUCKA TALKIN THAT GOOFY SHIT. MUFUCKAS AIN'T DRAWIN OFF NO LAWS AND LIT ON THE MIDWEST STREETS LIKE YALL OUTSIDERS THINKIN. THAT'S PENITENTIARY SHIT.
See that's what I'm talking about. Your homie is too weak to even respond. lol He gets hit up and don't say shit--on the INTERNET ! lol Lot of good the lit did. ? He just making all ya'll look bad.

And who the fohhk are you and where are YOU from? You might be be big shit in the midwest but better keep your GDP ass or whatever the fohk you call yourselves in the midwest. GDP's couldn't set up in Cali, much less LA if they wanted to. That's keeping it real as can be--no internet BS here. Why ain't there any GD's or Peoples in Cali? Why? Cause they'll get LA foot stomped all the way up their feeble minded asssses, that's why!

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2006, 12:35 pm

^^^^^"@ROLLIN IN MY BUSTDOWN 64"--

THERE YOU GO TALKIN THAT DUMB SHIT AGAIN. FOR YOUR INFO DUMMY, THE BPSN OF CHICAGO GOT BIG INFLUENCE IN THE CITY OF ANGELS AND THE LATIN KINGS. IT'S GDS IN SOUTHERN CALI AND SEATTLE.

AIN'T NO CRIPS OR BLOODS AROUND THIS MUFUCKA, ESPECIALLY IN THE INNER CITY OF CHICAGO. AND THE SURENOS AND NORTENOS ALL IN SUBURBS AND DON'T BE ON SHIT BUT SPRAY PAINTIN SHIT.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 9th, 2006, 10:46 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^"@ROLLIN IN MY BUSTDOWN 64"--

THERE YOU GO TALKIN THAT DUMB SHIT AGAIN. FOR YOUR INFO DUMMY, THE BPSN OF CHICAGO GOT BIG INFLUENCE IN THE CITY OF ANGELS AND THE LATIN KINGS. IT'S GDS IN SOUTHERN CALI AND SEATTLE.

AIN'T NO CRIPS OR BLOODS AROUND THIS MUFUCKA, ESPECIALLY IN THE INNER CITY OF CHICAGO. AND THE SURENOS AND NORTENOS ALL IN SUBURBS AND DON'T BE ON SHIT BUT SPRAY PAINTIN SHIT.
??? Damn, I knew I shouldn't have even replied to the either one of you net squares. You just wasting board space and blowing smoke out of your assssss, trying to scare people with your typing. lol

P Stones ain't got no connection to chicago and don't take orders from chicago, everybody knows that. Stop spreading your internet fantasies. Chicago Nations cannot survive out here in Cali, much less LA. Am I not keeping it real everybody? You might be able to scare and recruit some gullible farm kids from iowa, with your "lit" but it simply will not cut it here in the Cali.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 10th, 2006, 12:02 am

FLUID wrote:^^^^^"@ROLLIN IN MY BUSTDOWN 64"--

chi town aint got no influence on L.A..if anything.its the other way around..

and no GD's are in L.A ..if they are..they're hidden as fuck and dont fly there colors

that 5 n 6 point shit stays out of L.A

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » February 11th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Just a question, but are the Latin Kings still under the People banner? I read an interview from a Latin Kings member and he said that they decided to break off and caught hell from the VL and now they are 'independent.' This was a few years ago or so.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 12th, 2006, 11:48 am

^ Soemone said that they are outcasts and fight with other People's and claim to be "Almighty" (aka 7 star and independant) but in the pen they are still People, out of necessity, and the People's can't afford to have internal stuff in the penn so in the pen it's cool

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 12th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Homie must not know there are 25,000 LK's in the chi alone dont talk shit on somethin you know nothin about same with folk and people.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 12th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Homie must not know there are 25,000 LK's in the chi alone dont talk shit on somethin you know nothin about same with folk and people.
?
I know they are deep, how else would they be able to try to stand alone outside the pen?
outcast - noun: a person who is rejected (from society or home)
adjective: excluded from a society
^Nothing about that definition says that they are small, it means they are "seperated" in this case they are beefing with a lot of other People's Nation sets

Learn to read and understand basic English before you write, speak on what you know homie