Ohio gangs (Cleveland)

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Ohio gangs (Cleveland)

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 10th, 2004, 1:02 am

jones wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:I WAS IN BLEVELAND IN AUG. THIS YEAR VISITING MY RELATIVE AND I WAS DOWN ON THE RIVERFRONT OR WHATEVA ITS KALLED. WHERE ALL THE KLUBS ARE AND SHIT. I WAS IN THIS KLUB KALLED KAOS AND IT SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME TO B SO MANY B DAWGS. I WAS FLAMIN AND SHIT with RED DICKIES AND RED ATL HAT. I TOOK A PIK IN THE KLUB with SOME BLEVELAND women AND I WAS REPPIN MY SET. I BEEN THEM NIGGAS LOOKIN AND SHIT SO THEY STARTED REPPIN OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR. SO I WENT OUT THERE AND STARTED REPPIN with EM. THEY SHOWED A PIMP LUV. DIDNT GET WHAT SET THEY WERE THOUGH. HBG IFGB............SOOWOO
you were in the flats.

yea thats what its is. the flats. man them blood was deep as hell out there. I was expecting to bee C'z and Gd'z

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 10th, 2004, 12:08 pm

clevelandgd wrote:u say it fell off but theres still alotta gangs around.....rollin 20s.....gd's....mld's..... cleveland gotta lotta folkz i never seen bloods on the west side but i guess theres a set ova on the east....n from what i herd theres war on the eastside goin on with crips n shyt u juss dont hear alot about it n less u no people....sooo yea theres bangin it just aint heavy
yeah you right.crops on west side from w.123 lorain ave. rollin 20's. folk and mld,igd run CLARK AVE AND DENISON AVE.THEY STILL AROUND,but are not active from what i see.OHH WHAT ABOUT THE GRAFETTIE ALL ALONG THE RTA RAPPID TRACKS

Little Steel

Unread post by Little Steel » December 10th, 2004, 1:31 pm

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, CLEVELAND GOT ALOTTA FOLKS,BLACK STONES, AND DISCIPLES. I THINK THAT SHIT PLAYED OUT IN THE EARLY 90'S THOUGH. MY NIGGA FROM THE LAND USED TO BE IN THE CLEVELAND FOLK NATION, AND HIS GOVERNOR(LIKE A SHOTCALLER)WAS FROM CHICAGO, SO I BELIEVE THAT CHI-TOWN NIGGAZ STARTED FOLKS THERE, MIGHT STILL BE ON LIKE THAT, BUT I DOUBT IT.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 10th, 2004, 2:23 pm

WHAT ARE THE BLOOD SETZ IN BLEVELAND?

clevelandgd

Unread post by clevelandgd » December 10th, 2004, 3:21 pm

Cleveland got alota folks.......i never seen blacc stones or no ne1 who has but i herd theres sum around but on the west side theres alotta folks n crips ....theres a blood set on the east called tribe aka shawboys but thats all i herd of um n theres lk's on the west side ova by 98th n denison but they keep day shyt on the dl..... but theres also alotta people who here of a set n start claimin it when they dont no shyt about it so u gotta watch for that

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 10th, 2004, 10:04 pm

any one know what bsa is in west side cleveland?????????/

cmoney$

Unread post by cmoney$ » January 2nd, 2005, 3:39 am

Little Steel wrote:FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, CLEVELAND GOT ALOTTA FOLKS,BLACK STONES, AND DISCIPLES. I THINK THAT SHIT PLAYED OUT IN THE EARLY 90'S THOUGH. MY NIGGA FROM THE LAND USED TO BE IN THE CLEVELAND FOLK NATION, AND HIS GOVERNOR(LIKE A SHOTCALLER)WAS FROM CHICAGO, SO I BELIEVE THAT CHI-TOWN NIGGAZ STARTED FOLKS THERE, MIGHT STILL BE ON LIKE THAT, BUT I DOUBT IT.
Your right that shit is all from the CHI. All them boys in nothern OH are mostlyGD's. My boy is a Board Member in CHI

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 3rd, 2005, 1:06 pm

East Haven Piru

ben1986

Unread post by ben1986 » January 19th, 2005, 2:06 pm

bone and thugs is in my opinion super wak. there music is so corney. it's too laid back gangsta style crap. i hate it. imagine there voices with beats from a tribe called quest..............then we talking. still i think bones thugs is wak shit.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 19th, 2005, 2:26 pm

tribe called quest is wack shit

imagine there voice on a bone thug beat?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 19th, 2005, 5:10 pm

ben1986 wrote:bone and thugs is in my opinion super wak. there music is so corney. it's too laid back gangsta style crap. i hate it. imagine there voices with beats from a tribe called quest..............then we talking. still i think bones thugs is wak shit.

STFU. BONE IS THE BEST. I BET YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD KRAYZIE BONE'S SOLOS. GET A COPY OF LEATHA FACE AND THEN TRY SAYING BONE IS WACK!!

LOONEY TOON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LOONEY TOON » January 19th, 2005, 10:57 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
ben1986 wrote:bone and thugs is in my opinion super wak. there music is so corney. it's too laid back gangsta style crap. i hate it. imagine there voices with beats from a tribe called quest..............then we talking. still i think bones thugs is wak shit.

STFU. BONE IS THE BEST. I BET YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD KRAYZIE BONE'S SOLOS. GET A COPY OF LEATHA FACE AND THEN TRY SAYING BONE IS WACK!!
Mr sawed of leatha face.bone is still a play in my ride.TO BEN1986== CHECK OUT BTNH RESURECTION,ART OF WAR.THEY BEST

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 24th, 2005, 8:59 am

It has to be more to Cleveland's gang activity than talking about Bone Thugs all the time.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 26th, 2005, 7:37 pm

Inglewood Family

ShortCuzzin216

Unread post by ShortCuzzin216 » January 31st, 2005, 8:39 pm

to homie that keep askin wat set blood set are in Cleveland : East Side sets that I know of

Bounty hunters
Y.C.K
I.G.B
Shaw Bloodz(tribe)
brimz.......

tae

Unread post by tae » February 6th, 2005, 4:38 pm

56 stacks
8 ave i think crip but they run whit 56 stacks whitch is bloods
156 lake sho -Blood
149 HB Hell Block red and black but not blood
4 Block bloods
Coit rd CPH Crips
10-5-bloods
Park Wood (Y.C.K)=young crab killers
7 all
D block
there lots more i jut put some down

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » February 6th, 2005, 4:45 pm

That a hard ass name right there 4 block bloods.

qeqq

Re: EAST SIDE CLEVELAND OHIO GANGS

Unread post by qeqq » March 16th, 2008, 7:34 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
mike89 wrote:bone thugs n harmony is 7 people. wish bizzy etc. but they all group up in the same hood area of about E. 98th ST.CLAIR then they made it big as rappers. DID THEY REALLY GET DOWN BANGIN WITH ANY GANG??
Bone Thugs is not 7 people..they are 5....Krayzie, Layzie. Bizzy, Wish and Flesh....they dont claim any gang.... they did slang an all that before they left their hood..
Right and they from 99th St. Clair thats why they say the double glocc 99.

qeqq

Unread post by qeqq » March 16th, 2008, 7:38 pm

MenaCeIIsoCiety20 wrote:gyea i heard about them latin kingz ova on d-blocc king shorty and king roc and them and them latin angels
For real the real D-Block is Dove up on 123 on the EAST SIDE, I aint commin at yo neck i'm just sayin

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 9:58 pm

they from east 99th! and st clair. near shaw high school

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 10:01 pm

folks and bloods seem to beef in ohio much more then bloods and crips lol

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 9th, 2008, 4:44 pm

60 NHC's ...dont know wat clicc or if they official or not but i kno there out there...might be connected with the 6Owes In the Nati.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 21st, 2008, 11:47 am

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:60 NHC's ...dont know wat click or if they official or not but i kno there out there...might be connected with the 6Owes In the Nati.
i hear some ppl in lorain or the west side of cleveland claim r20 or 60

problems
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Unread post by problems » March 24th, 2009, 10:15 am

MenaCeIIsoCiety20 wrote:Yo have any of yall ever met some homies Claimin EastCoast Crip up here in cleveland and they wear royal blue flagz i think they went to Max Hayes Vocational high School. holla i u know what im talkin bout
yeah i used to bang 76 east coast crips in cleveland, but we always wore the navy blue flags not royal blue.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » April 14th, 2009, 6:59 pm

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:60 NHC's ...dont know wat click or if they official or not but i kno there out there...might be connected with the 6Owes In the Nati.
i saw r60 taggin down on harvard. lots of area in the cleveland place got gangs

cleveland got alot of bloods gang like waste 5 hoolies and b.m.f and crips like kinsman hood crips and heard garden valley claim crip. there lots of gd in cleveland and black peace stones down on shaw ave. lol them gangs going everywhere from cleveland to ec to glenville. even the suburb are getting gangs like cleveland heights and shaker and areas like that.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » April 14th, 2009, 7:00 pm

DiaBo wrote:Inglewood Family
inglewood fam be in cleveland lol where they turf at?

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » May 5th, 2009, 6:12 pm

pit bull wrote:ARE THERE STILL ACTIVE CRIPS IN THE EAST SIDE OF CLEVELAND OHIO?? I SEE A LOT OF R.I.P. TAGGIN ALL OVER MY AREA THAT I JUST RECNTLY MOVED TO FROM FLORIDA. WE HAD CRIPS IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO SEE WHAT GANG(S) MIGHT BE IN THE AREA OF ABOUT THE BLOCK OF E . 97TH N ST. CLAIR HERE IN CLEVELAND.
i dont think st.clair is crip it all blood out there. and some vice lords i think.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » May 5th, 2009, 6:15 pm

clevelandgd wrote:u say it fell off but theres still alotta gangs around.....rollin 20s.....gd's....mld's..... cleveland gotta lotta folkz i never seen bloods on the west side but i guess theres a set ova on the east....n from what i herd theres war on the eastside goin on with crips n shyt u juss dont hear alot about it n less u no people....sooo yea theres bangin it just aint heavy
ya eastside is mostly bloods and crips. they beefin pretty rough i know on west coast there crip on crip i heard there sum crip on crip in 216 and on w/s it mostly folk gangs like gd and mld.. and east cleveland is bps with sum bloods and i think 1 crip set.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » May 5th, 2009, 6:17 pm

clevelandgd wrote:Cleveland got alota folks.......i never seen black stones or no ne1 who has but i herd theres sum around but on the west side theres alotta folks n crips ....theres a blood set on the east called tribe aka shawboys but thats all i herd of um n theres lk's on the west side ova by 98th n denison but they keep day shyt on the dl..... but theres also alotta people who here of a set n start claimin it when they dont no shyt about it so u gotta watch for that
naw naw the tribe on east cleveland on shaw ave is bps. shaw ave tribe boyz is bps. but i think there real close with bloods hell they may be blood peace stones lol like how it is in la.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: EAST SIDE CLEVELAND OHIO GANGS

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » June 14th, 2009, 12:37 pm

mike89 wrote:PIT BULL, YOU GOT CRIPS ALL OVER CLEVELAND, BUT WHERE YOU AT,THERE BE THE ST. CLAIR DUECES, OTHER THAN THAT DON'T KNOW.
he is in waste 5 gully gang hood they roll from 95th to 109th i think. maybe 99th to 109th but i know he in that area which is bloods aka hoolies. they are one of the biggest blood sets in cleveland big size turf and alot of membs

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » June 14th, 2009, 12:41 pm

MenaCeIIsoCiety20 wrote:word, well i know shaw high school in East Cleveland use to be blooded out homie with them tribe(shaw bloods) with a few crip homies in there. and when i went to South high 5 yrs ago it was major GD folkz in there
ya me cousin go to south high. and ya south high all gd and crip. in cleveland basically if u claim gd u crip and vice versa. they really close some ppl who claim gd 1 month l8er they claim crip. and shaw ave is half like tribe is stones and bloods i think. cuz i got a friend who a tribe stone . and there taliban bloods out there and one crip set which i think is inactive in ec and a crip hood called the drug boyz near the lake area. they tag up alot with the 6 point star

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » June 14th, 2009, 12:45 pm

JONES wrote:didn't the cleveland ohio crip's join with folk nation. i watched a special on court t.v last week on ohio gangs.has any one else hear about the crip's n folks joining in ohio......................
back in the 90s they is seperate. but now a days ya crips are basically folks now they u pitchforks and 6 star and all that. back in the day cleveland was mostly gd/crip then mostly blood now it a war zone everybody trying for control.