RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Post Reply
User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by TomTom » June 30th, 2004, 8:14 am

WELL I’M 100% NIGGA BUT I’VE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS SENSE THE MIDWEST IS SOOOOO KNOWN FOR HAVING SOME OF THE LARGEST MIXED GANGS…WHAT WHITE GANGS IN YOUR CITY MAKE NOISE???

THE HOOVER FOLKS IN LIL ROCK ARE ALSO PREDOMANTLY WHITE, AND THEY’VE COMMITTED MURDERS OUT THURR… NOT 2 MENTION THEY RUN CLOSE 2 500 STRONG(BUT I THINK U HAVE 2 INCLUDE THE OTHER GD CLICKS IN ON THAT)..SO WHAT WOULD YALL CONSIDER RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS, THAT WOULD SMASH IN YALL’S AREA???..LIKE I SAID THE OUTLAW 30, ARE ALL MIXED UP BLACKS/WHITES/MEXICANS, BUT THEY’RE REAL TIGHT AND EVEN THE WHITEBOYS ARE KNOWN FOR DUMPIN….THEY GET PICKED ON A LOT IN OK COUNTY JAIL THO…BUT SOME STILL BE LIKE F-CK IT..INSANE SATAN DISCIPLES, HAVE A VERY POOR NEIGHBORHOOD OUT HURR, AND GOT KNOWN FOR KILLING SOME ASIANS, IN AROBBERY NEAR DOWNTOWN.. AND THERE USED 2 BE ONE CALLED THE NORTH-SIDE INSANE CRIPS…THEY WERE MAINLY MIXED WHITES/MEXICANS…U COULD ACTUALLY FIND THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUR HOOD CLOSER 2 OUR SCHOOL(JOHN MARSHALL HI)…BUT WE TORE THEM UP…THEY GOT BOLD AND STARTED HITTING UP” 456K”, ALL ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL..SOMETIMES ON THE SCHOOL…SO WE STARTED TEARIN THEY AZZ’S UP…THERE’S LIKE 4, 5 LEFT AND THEY STRUNG OUT OFF THAT RAW…THERE’S MORE MIXED GANGS, BUT THESE WERE THE ONES I RECOGNZED AS MAKING SOME KINDA NOISE…ANY IN YALL’S AREA?????

User avatar
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Casper » July 6th, 2004, 2:12 pm

TomTom wrote:WELL I’M 100% NIGGA BUT I’VE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS SENSE THE MIDWEST IS SOOOOO KNOWN FOR HAVING SOME OF THE LARGEST MIXED GANGS…WHAT WHITE GANGS IN YOUR CITY MAKE NOISE???

THE HOOVER FOLKS IN LIL ROCK ARE ALSO PREDOMANTLY WHITE, AND THEY’VE COMMITTED MURDERS OUT THURR… NOT 2 MENTION THEY RUN CLOSE 2 500 STRONG(BUT I THINK U HAVE 2 INCLUDE THE OTHER GD CLICKS IN ON THAT)..SO WHAT WOULD YALL CONSIDER RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS, THAT WOULD SMASH IN YALL’S AREA???..LIKE I SAID THE OUTLAW 30, ARE ALL MIXED UP BLACKS/WHITES/MEXICANS, BUT THEY’RE REAL TIGHT AND EVEN THE WHITEBOYS ARE KNOWN FOR DUMPIN….THEY GET PICKED ON A LOT IN OK COUNTY JAIL THO…BUT SOME STILL BE LIKE F-CK IT..INSANE SATAN DISCIPLES, HAVE A VERY POOR NEIGHBORHOOD OUT HURR, AND GOT KNOWN FOR KILLING SOME ASIANS, IN AROBBERY NEAR DOWNTOWN.. AND THERE USED 2 BE ONE CALLED THE NORTH-SIDE INSANE CRIPS…THEY WERE MAINLY MIXED WHITES/MEXICANS…U COULD ACTUALLY FIND THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUR HOOD CLOSER 2 OUR SCHOOL(JOHN MARSHALL HI)…BUT WE TORE THEM UP…THEY GOT BOLD AND STARTED HITTING UP” 456K”, ALL ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL..SOMETIMES ON THE SCHOOL…SO WE STARTED TEARIN THEY AZZ’S UP…THERE’S LIKE 4, 5 LEFT AND THEY STRUNG OUT OFF THAT RAW…THERE’S MORE MIXED GANGS, BUT THESE WERE THE ONES I RECOGNZED AS MAKING SOME KINDA NOISE…ANY IN YALL’S AREA?????
Seriously no white gang is makin any noise in the Mid West,
and If they are name some.
Some just turn out to be posers
Never heard of the Hoover Folks
If your gang hast made it out of your city it aint shit
No disrespect

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by TomTom » July 6th, 2004, 8:43 pm

THERE ARE HOOVER FOLKS, IN KC MIZZOU, KANSAS, ARKANSAS ETC…I’M NOT FROM THERE PIMPIN…AND REALLY THERE NOT A WHITE GANG…JUST SO HAPPENS THEY RUN HELLA DEEP IN ARKANSAS, AND THAT CLICK IS PREDOMANITLEY WHITE…SH*T THE ONES I’VE MET FROM MIZZOU WERE BLACK THO…JUST DEPENDS ON WHERE U GO…

User avatar
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 161
Joined: July 11th, 2003, 5:21 pm
Location: ES FRESNO
Contact:

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » July 9th, 2004, 1:35 am

TomTom wrote:THERE ARE HOOVER FOLKS, IN KC MIZZOU, KANSAS, ARKANSAS ETC…I’M NOT FROM THERE PIMPIN…AND REALLY THERE NOT A WHITE GANG…JUST SO HAPPENS THEY RUN HELLA DEEP IN ARKANSAS, AND THAT CLICK IS PREDOMANITLEY WHITE…SH*T THE ONES I’VE MET FROM MIZZOU WERE BLACK THO…JUST DEPENDS ON WHERE U GO…
They had hoover folks on one of them HBO gang specials.I wanna say it was bangin in little rocc but im not sure.They were mostly white though.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by mr. chill » July 11th, 2004, 5:16 pm

big rusty wrote:
TomTom wrote:THERE ARE HOOVER FOLKS, IN KC MIZZOU, KANSAS, ARKANSAS ETC…I’M NOT FROM THERE PIMPIN…AND REALLY THERE NOT A WHITE GANG…JUST SO HAPPENS THEY RUN HELLA DEEP IN ARKANSAS, AND THAT CLICK IS PREDOMANITLEY WHITE…SH*T THE ONES I’VE MET FROM MIZZOU WERE BLACK THO…JUST DEPENDS ON WHERE U GO…
They had hoover folks on one of them HBO gang specials.I wanna say it was bangin in little rocc but im not sure.They were mostly white though.
yeah it was bangin in little rock, them fools be makin noise out there

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 13th, 2004, 6:45 pm

in lancaster california thers some white racist gang called D.A.R but i dont know what it stand for but they got people runnin in they house and they be hittin up alot and f-ckin people up they aint no joke

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by TomTom » July 20th, 2004, 7:40 am

I WAS LOCKED UP IN A JUVENILE CENTER OUT HURR CALLED R.I.D…THERE WAS A WHITE RACIST GANG CALLED “PECKORWOOD GANG”…A BUNCH OF HILLBILLY RACIST HICKS WHO LIVED IN THE COUNTRY…BUT THEY HARDLY MOVED ANYTHING….THEY WOULD TRY 2 SIT BACK AND WATCH US FIGHT EACH OTHER AND PLOT…BUT WE ALWAYS KEPT AN EYE ON THEM FOOLS….THEY SNEAKY AND KANIVING…A FEW OF THEM STAYED ON THE WEIGHTS, SO U HAD U COULDN’T JUST TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED..

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Invincible » July 20th, 2004, 11:07 am

so how did they get arrested if they lived in the hills? WHat crime could they have eben arrested there for?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 11:56 am

There is only two real white gangs in california. They are both prison and street gangs. They are The Nazi Low Riders, and PENI which is a bad acronym for Public Enemy Number 1. They are in the meth and mayhem buisness. They have killed on the street, but they have killed more in the pen. The are 100% racist, but do have a general woking relationship with the souhthern mexicans. ( South Siders ) . As for white boys trying to be black, I hope the black gangsters just nuke them. The are so embarrasing..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Silencioso » July 20th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Nazis and wiggers are both lame. Solution: More biker gangs or Chicago style white boy gangs.

KOREAN BOY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 8:30 pm
Location: Canada Tdot Yonge N Finch

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by KOREAN BOY » July 22nd, 2004, 12:29 pm

whyteppl make me laugh

User avatar
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Casper » August 2nd, 2004, 11:25 am

KOREAN BOY wrote:whyteppl make me laugh
LoL

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Kemosave » August 2nd, 2004, 5:30 pm

Yeah. Well we're laughing all the way to the bank.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 10th, 2004, 4:31 pm

I ain't got no respect for a racist white gangs.

Cause they owise be like little girls hitting up on latino and black civilians

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 4:56 pm

I was just trying to be funny. I don't have respect for racists of any color.

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by TomTom » August 12th, 2004, 8:24 am

KRDreJ wrote:I ain't got no respect for a racist white gangs.

Cause they owise be like little girls hitting up on latino and black civilians
I AGREE HOMEY...OUT HURR IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH, THEY PREY ON LIK BLACK KIDS LIKE MARKS...AND THEN U HERE SOMETIMES BOUT LIKE 10 OF THEM WITH GUNS KIDNAPPING BLACKS, AND DOING THINS 2 THEM...BUT HOW COME EVERYTIME THEY MARCH OUT HURR THEY GOT LIKE 1,000 PIGS PROTECTING THEM...TELL U WHY..CAUZE IT BE BOO'KOO NIGGAS, PROTESTING THAT SH$$, AND ACTUALLY THROWING BRICKS, AND BOTTLES AND WHAT NOT...I LOOK AT THEM AS MARKS...

User avatar
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 11:42 pm

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 12th, 2004, 2:42 pm

TomTom wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:I ain't got no respect for a racist white gangs.

Cause they owise be like little girls hitting up on latino and black civilians
I AGREE HOMEY...OUT HURR IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH, THEY PREY ON LIK BLACK KIDS LIKE MARKS...AND THEN U HERE SOMETIMES BOUT LIKE 10 OF THEM WITH GUNS KIDNAPPING BLACKS, AND DOING THINS 2 THEM...BUT HOW COME EVERYTIME THEY MARCH OUT HURR THEY GOT LIKE 1,000 PIGS PROTECTING THEM...TELL U WHY..CAUZE IT BE BOO'KOO NIGGAS, PROTESTING THAT SH$$, AND ACTUALLY THROWING BRICKS, AND BOTTLES AND WHAT NOT...I LOOK AT THEM AS MARKS...
So if things are so bad then why don't you go back to Africa where you’re a majority, it's obvious we don't want you here.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Kemosave » August 12th, 2004, 3:31 pm

And why don't you go back to Europe. It's obvious the Indians don't want you here.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 12th, 2004, 4:06 pm

^^ you closed his mouth good job homie.

User avatar
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 11:42 pm

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 12th, 2004, 5:53 pm

KRDreJ wrote:^^ you closed his mouth good job homie.
The United States of America, from its very inception has stood in opposition to the Indian nations, who formed a barrier to the USA, which had to be overcome before the White man could settle and subdue the entire land. The Indians had the right to attempt to oppose the takeover of their lands by the White man, and they exercised that right to the fullest extent. They were defeated and suffered the loss of their lands, which the Whites then took possession of by right of conquest. This has happened throughout history in all lands. Since the Whites had possession of the lands, those lands then became the birthright of their heirs, their White children.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by shadoworder » August 12th, 2004, 6:24 pm

Bubbles wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:^^ you closed his mouth good job homie.
The United States of America, from its very inception has stood in opposition to the Indian nations, who formed a barrier to the USA, which had to be overcome before the White man could settle and subdue the entire land. The Indians had the right to attempt to oppose the takeover of their lands by the White man, and they exercised that right to the fullest extent. They were defeated and suffered the loss of their lands, which the Whites then took possession of by right of conquest. This has happened throughout history in all lands. Since the Whites had possession of the lands, those lands then became the birthright of their heirs, their White children.
EXACTLY,whites didnt steal this country,we conquered it.the first whites here werent immigrants,they were settlers.im 100%proud of my european ancestors,who came here and built this great nation.
i find it hilarious when people bring up that whiteman-stole-the-country nonsense,if they really,truly feel that bad about it,why dont they donate all their money and possesions to the native american tribe of their choice,and go back to their ancestral homeland??

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Kemosave » August 13th, 2004, 9:47 am

Using your logic if they can fade you and take it back then it becomes their birthright again.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 15th, 2004, 9:08 pm

If it weren't for blacks or Mexicans there wouldn't be no USA

since all those whitebois join the airforce and not the marines or the army so the USA wouldn't be winning all those wars

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 15th, 2004, 9:09 pm

and the Native Americans are the actual American people here.?



don't u see there is no Native White, Brown, Black

User avatar
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 350
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 1:13 pm
Location: chicago, il
Contact:

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 9:28 pm

welps,..in chicago, all the white gangs that did have respect lost it or they died out...gaylords, chi-west. simon city royals.....i remember around belmont and austin they had a gang called renegaedes...but they died out quick...there really isnt a dominant white gang here as far as i know..most of the white gangbangers most likely joined other gangs...

User avatar
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 350
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 1:13 pm
Location: chicago, il
Contact:

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 9:31 pm

oh yeah..forgot about the popes...i dont really consider them an all white gang becausei met some hispanic popes around bryn mawr....but i know back in the day popes used to go at with the kings big time...

User avatar
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Casper » August 19th, 2004, 10:49 am

Yeah NS Popes are still active
Theyre mostly all white


User avatar
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 11:42 pm

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 20th, 2004, 11:25 pm

All the white chi town gangs let non whites to the point where their just more multiracial gangs and and the only one that doing a good job at staying alive in the simone city royals and thats only because they sided with the folks. They use to be cool in the 70s with the whole UFO thing but now they just suck.

User avatar
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Casper » August 21st, 2004, 6:49 am

Tron wrote:All the white chi town gangs let non whites to the point where their just more multiracial gangs and and the only one that doing a good job at staying alive in the simone city royals and thats only because they sided with the folks. They use to be cool in the 70s with the whole UFO thing but now they just suck.
The only reason theyre still active bc they allow hispanics and other ethnicitys to join
The NS Popes are still mostly pure white

User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » September 14th, 2004, 11:03 am

KTM- KILL THE MEXICANS
PWP-PRUNEDALE WHITE PRIDE

THEY ALL BE GETTIN CHECKED AND GETTIN THEIR PUNK AZZES BEAT BY US MEXICANS...

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by Kemosave » September 14th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Then they grow up and become Sherrif deputies and punk your azz.. lol. It all comes full circle.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”