RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 20th, 2008, 1:35 am

PolakoMafia wrote:the fact the nlr only had 1000 members and wasnt that powerful anywhere outside of ontario yet they still dedicated an entire ontario unit just to take them down shows how serious they were about destroying them. They didnt give them any chance in growing.
THATS BECAUSE CANADA HAS LEARN FROM GANG SPOTS LIKE CALI N CHI SO THEY KNEW TO TAKE THEM OUT QUICK AND FROM THE WAY YOU SAID THEY DIDNT GIVE THEM CHANCES THEY TOOK THEM OUT WE'LL HERE GANG PROBLEMS HAVE NOT DROPED THEY JUST CONTINUE TO GROW, SO ONTARIO,CANDA MUST HAVE A VERY GOOD POLICE FORCE OR BLACK N LATINO GANGS HERE IN CALI ARE MORE ORGANIZED WITH WAY MORE HISTORY N NUMBERS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 20th, 2008, 1:39 am

MadIP wrote:THEM NAZI LOW RIDERS WASNT A STREET GANG IT WAS MAINLY A PRISON GANG WITH SOME WANNABES ON THE STREET, IN ILLINOIS WE ALSO HAVE PRISON GANGS AND ALTHOU SOME GANGS ARE DIRECTED FROM PRISON MOSTLY A PRISON GANG REMAINS IN PRISON AND SAME FRO A STREET GANG. SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU KEEP GOIN WITH THIS SHIT, NAZI LOW RIDERS AINT SHIT COMPARED TO POPES, GAYLORDS, THEM GAYLORDS WAS TREATIN RICANS , KEEPIN THE DISCIPLES ON LINE, WHEN THE NAZI LOW RIDERS DONT EVEN HAVE A CRIP HOOD NEAR IN 20 MILES, SO JUST RECOGNIZE I WOULDNT CONSIDER WHITE GANGS THOSE PECKERWOODS, BUT IN THE ILL-STATE THERES LOTS OF WHITE GANGS.
HOMIE I SAID NAZI LOW RIDERS N PERKERWOOD WERE HERE BUT THAT TIME IS LONG GONE, LOOK AT MY FIRST POST IT SAYS THEY WERE IN MY AREA WHAT DO YOU THINK I BEEN TALKING ABOUT WITH POLAKO THIS WHOLE TIME? I BEEN SSAYING THERES BEEN A BIG DROP IN WHITE GANGS HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI AND THAT BLACK N LATINO GANGS OUT NUBER THEM 100 TO 1 AND THATS ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE THE 60s, GOOD FOR CHI FOR STILL HAVING A WHITE GANGS BUT HERE THERE NOT A FACTOR.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 20th, 2008, 1:43 am

I ONLY MEET ONE AB IN MY WHOLE STREET LIFE THAT WAS IN WEST VALLEY JAIL HE CLAIM AB BUT HE WALK WITH THE OC SKIN HEADS. IN MY HOOD THERES NO WHITE GANGS ONLY SPOT WITH WHITE GANGS ARE IN UP STATE PENS AND OC WITH SOME IN SMALL DESERT TOWNS TOO THATS ABOUT IT HERE.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » July 21st, 2008, 1:23 pm

I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that he had black friends tell him who are/were in gangs that they respect white people the most as opponents, of all the people they fought he said they feel the most proud going up against white people. The reason he said this because despite being outnumbered or even with numbers the white persona lmost always fights fair and equal, one on one. He also said those people told him that despite the fact whites always want to fight fair they almsot always lose because they get gang attacked and they really dont have gangs to come back with or gangs of their own so they lose due to trying to fight fair. He said those black friends hated the fact their homies always jumped in and it could never be fair but it was the way it was, theey hated the fact they had to hide behind their numbers and gangs unlike white people who tried settling it fair one on one weapon or no weapon.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 21st, 2008, 5:08 pm

OK EVERY RACE HAS SOMEONE OR MENY WHO WILL FIGHT FAIR(IM MEXICAN AND I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT ONE-ON-ONE THEN IF THINGS GET OUTA HAND ITS MY CLICK FROM MY VARRIO ULL HAVE TO FACE BUT I ALWAYS ONE-ON-ONE FIRST)BUT IF WE ARE BACKING FIGHTS ON ONE-ON-ONE THAN AB N SKIN HEADS DONT FIGHT FAIR HERE, NOT TO LONG AGO IN A NICER CITY IN THE MOJAVE DESERT ABOUT 20 MILES FROM WERE I LIVE, THERE WAS A GROUP OF WHITE AB N SKIN HEADS THAT WENT ON A "RAMPAGE" WELL A RAMPAGE FOR THAT NICER CITY,ANYWAYS THEY WERE 8 TO 15 DEEP GOING AFTER ONE OR TWO BLACKS AT A BOMB FIRE FILLED WITH RICH WHITE KIDS,BETING THEM WITH ROCKS N BATS DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A FAIR FIGHT? ILL ASK AGAIN WERE YOU FROM POLAKO WERE WHITES ARE STRONG IN NUMBERS,FIGHT FAIR, AND GET HIT UP BY THE POLICE BEFOR A BLACK OR LATINO???

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 10:41 pm

same with me, and where do you live polako

1forDiDi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly Suburbs

Unread post by 1forDiDi » August 13th, 2008, 6:44 am

gangs are for kids, We got a real gang in our area, its called cosa nostra.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 13th, 2008, 12:13 pm

you mean more like a mafia

1forDiDi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly Suburbs

Unread post by 1forDiDi » August 13th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:you mean more like a mafia
you got it. Nobody gets killed for nothing. No little kids and woman get hit.

I came on here to try and undertsand the "gang life". Im just more fucked up. You guys have your gang offiliation next to your screen name?

But i think this gang shit is sad. Shit, sit back and make some money. You wanna break the law im cool with that, but guys are gonna shoot at people in the middle of street because of colors. Shit never ends.

Im happy to see many people arent disalusioned on this site. People know whats up on here for the most part.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 17th, 2008, 11:55 am

i dont bang i just have a grip of homies that do, I'm smarter than that and i feel what you're saying

SirRedPopeNIP
What city do you live in now?: POPES MOTHER LAND N.S.

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » August 18th, 2008, 9:14 am

the funny thing is how u call all white gangs racist , not all r , but since uwanna pull that card the blacks n latins go at the whites cause of a color dont matter of gang or not , and u kno this is true, shit im irish n black so i see it from both sides, but u want to just put one race on the table ...

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 19th, 2008, 5:03 pm

SirRedPopeNIP wrote:the funny thing is how u call all white gangs racist , not all r , but since uwanna pull that card the blacks n latins go at the whites cause of a color dont matter of gang or not , and u kno this is true, shit im irish n black so i see it from both sides, but u want to just put one race on the table ...
I BET U GOT UR ASS BONED BY THE DISCIPLES IN PRISON SHOWIN U SOME FOLKS LOVE

SirRedPopeNIP

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » August 31st, 2008, 3:13 am

u knwo u just a lame ass faggot, i bet the d'z wasnt on shit , them niggas never r, , sounds like u had a child hood of ur daddy touchin u in the wrong places all i see u talkin bout is faggot ass shit , come out north an get ur punk ass smashed ! u too scaredd?????? were u a sip from? u knwo kc, luckky, slick aka penigun,

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 1st, 2008, 10:25 am

ME SMASHED BY WHO ? BY AN EMINEM LOOKIN ASS FAGGOT ? YALL BITCHES TURN TO THE FOLKS CAUSE YOU CANT PUSH A LINE BY YOURSELVES, BUT YOU DONT WANT A BUNCH OF SOUTH SIDE POPES SHOOTIN UP YALL WIGGERS AND MAKIN YALL PUSSIES CRY.
JUST GIVE IT UP PUNK YOU ARE A FUCKIN SHAME TO THE NORTH SIDE POPES NATION, TO ALL POPES AND TO LARKIN, YOU GET NO RESPECT FROM THE OLD POPES, IF YOU WANNA BE BLACK THEN JOIN THE DISCIPLES CAUSE I DONT CARE THAT THE DISCIPLES CLOWN UR ASS FOR BEIN THE WHITE BOY IN THEY MOB, BUT UR DISRESPECTIN THE POPES NATION, YALL FOOLS SHOULD STOP REPPIN NSIP CAUSE TO ME THE NORTH SIDE POPES BEEN A DEAD NATION FOR DECADES.

SirRedPopeNIP

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » September 2nd, 2008, 3:55 am

thts why u hoes some cluckers thats why u niggas grip the kkings nuts thats why yawl niggas grip the cvl's nutts right? thats why alott of yawls shorties talked with bout them flippin right? fuck ur faggot ass NORTH SIDE HOMICIDE, INSANE POPES WORLD SIPK YAWL BITCHS ANIT ON SHIT...I'LL TELL U WHAT GROW SOME BALLS ILL BE OUT SOUTH TO DAY I GO TO THE NEW KENNDY KING COLLEGE ON 63RD N HALSTED, IN ENGLEWOOD , THE BUILDIN RIGHT NEXT TO THE GREEN LINE COME THREW PUSSY ILL BE THE ONLY WHITE LOOKIN MUTHA FUCKA OUT THERE STOP U RTALKKIN THATS WHY U WONT COME OUT NO WHERE UR A LIL BITCH

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 2nd, 2008, 8:30 am

NORTH SIDE HOMICIDE ? :lol: YOU MUST NOT BE REFERRING TO FOSTER AND LINCOLN CAUSE YALL AINT DONE ONE HOMICIDE, NOW YOU CLAIM SIP BLANK BUT YOU AINT ROLLED THRU OUR HOOD, AND THE " NSIP BANGER " GOES TO COLLEGE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT JUST PROOVES HOW TOUGH THE NSIP ARE THEY AINT NOTHIN BUT RICH WHITE BOYS WITH A LOT OF SPARE TIME. SO COME THRU HOE U KNOW THE BLOCKS ANY OF MY POPES WOULD PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD FOR ME, WE RUN NEIGHBOURHOODS, BUT YALL DONT RUN SHIT , THE FAKE NSIP ARE A BUNCH OF 20 EMINEMS GETTIN SCARED FROM TIME TO TIME BY SOME LK SET NEARBY, THEY DONT BANG.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 5th, 2008, 3:06 pm

^^^^^^^
and that right there is why we have to be careful..............P.Y.T. here sounds like a lil kid who just got put on...or a phony...........but say someone is stupid enough to shoot someone for P.Y.T.
they will subpoena these conversations

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 7th, 2008, 1:49 pm

andrew wrote:^^^^^^^
and that right there is why we have to be careful..............P.Y.T. here sounds like a lil kid who just got put on...or a phony...........but say someone is stupid enough to shoot someone for P.Y.T.
they will subpoena these conversations
ESE AINT KNOW COPS GONA HIT UP THESE FOURMS FOR THAT BS...TRUST THEY GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN LESSION TO SOME WHITE BOYS FIGHT OVER THE NET.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 7th, 2008, 4:21 pm

DONT BE STUPID BRO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Re: gki
Sent at: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 pm
by andrew

read all my posts i mention them a time or 2..........sorry, thats all i can do.....and i dont even like goofys
Quote greyghost Re: gki
Sent at: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 pm
by greyghost

I can respect that.

But please think about sharing what you can with me, and know that I understand the 'rules' so to speak, but my intent is not to interfer, nor put your info out for the world to see. My desire to know more about the GKI is so that I can better understand them, work with them, and keep the peace with them and any other group/gang. It's not to cause them problems. I work in a very large prison with every gang member you can imagine. There is a mutual respect between myself and them and we work together (as best as we can) to keep peace out on the yard. They know that my motives are not like some 'cops' who want to be in your business and interupt their business.

So, think about it, I would greatly appreciate anything that you would be willing to share.

Thanks in advance - either way

GG
Re: gki
Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 pm
by andrew

well then if you are in colorado of anywhere else they ad-segged colorado prisoners.................youll have your hands full...........if there is only 1 goofy im sure hes ok unless there is an inca boy in there

sorry......since youre a cop cant help you out anymore
Quote greyghost Re: gki
Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:21 pm
by greyghost

I'll be honest with you I am an Investigative Officer with the Federal Bureau of Prisons dealing primarily with Security Threat Groups and Gangs. We received someone who claims membership with the GKI, as I know very little about this group I am hoping to learn more to ensure that this inmate can be safe at the Prison that I am associated with.
gki
Sent at: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:22 pm
by andrew

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 7th, 2008, 4:39 pm

NOT MY FAULT YOU TALK TO VATOS CLAMING TO BE PIGS N IM NOT YOUR "BRO" ESE...BUT YOUR TRYN TO HELP OUT A WHITE BOY YOU FIGHT WITH OVER THE NET.

SirRedPopeNIP

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » September 16th, 2008, 5:21 am

fam talkin u run hoods thats why yawls get treated on 35th by the fuckin CLBZ A FUCKIN CREW !!!!!!!! HAHAHA LAME ASS NIGGA , NO HOMICIDES OK SHOWS WHAT U KKNOW U ETHERE A PIG A SHAWTY OR JUST A SHIT TALKIN BITCH ... KKING DOPEY , THOMAS, MEATHEAD, CAPONE ROTTZ , ASK THAT FAMLIA STONE BRAIN WHO THEY NOW CALL JESUS WHAT HAPPENED AND WHO DID IT AND HOW HE GOT HIS NAME , FAGGOT ASS NIGGA STOP TALKIN SHIT N COME THREW

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 19th, 2008, 4:21 am

FUCKIN PUNK, TELL US ABOUT MR INSANITY, HES A LATINO GUY AND WAS OR IS LEADER OF THE NSIP, ITS A LATINO NATION, IF LARKIN WOKE UP AND SEE LATINOS AND BLACKS REPPIN POPES HE WOULD KILL YOU, CAUSE YALL AINT WHITE BOYS ANYMORE, YALL AINT NO WHITE GANG SO GIVE IT UP, AND YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH THE SS IP CAUSE AT LEAST WE HAVE WARS WITH SDK, 26K AND WE STILL HERE, BUT YALL ALWAYS HIDIN FROM LK AND THE REASON WHY YALL STILL HERE IS BECAUSE YALL AINT VISIBLE CAUSE THE LK WILL MAKE U MOVE OUT OF THE CITY

NeoTheXerox
What city do you live in now?: Rotterdam

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » September 23rd, 2008, 6:49 am

There are a lot of white gangs more than you think. I don't respect white gangs if they are fucked my neighbourhood but that means the same for other gangs like maroc or turkisch gangs.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 17th, 2008, 4:31 pm

sure where youre from there is alot of white gangs....cause you love in EUROPE.......now tell us how youre crip affiliated

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 17th, 2008, 8:46 pm

ill try explain fo him....he added some dudes to his youtube account that said they were crip ..he thuoght they were atleast for havin all them crip video's...he likes crips and he wants to be one around his frends.....bam he a crip

i wudnt laugh at him...in america there is alot of fake bangers, and bulshit gangster.....i dono if im gettin older but niggaz now days are gettin softer at an alarming rate

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 20th, 2008, 11:00 pm

people in europe claiming crip ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , WOW , LOL , what would raymond washington and big tookie think , man i remember when mike conception said they use to hunt down white boys and beat the shit out of them they went from PRO - BLACK origin to some euro whites tryin to claim an american Black gang WOW the power of hiphop and pop culture , hey im Black can i join one of those soccer hooligan Skinhead gangs

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 20th, 2008, 11:09 pm

man these dudes be studying crips and bloods like a big hobby with these dvds and hiphop music a big fad and trend , dudes in LA be laughin when they hear that shit , PEOPLE ITS JUST BUNCH OF BLACK GANGS FROM DIFFERENT BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN L.A. theres no big praise for that ITS WRONG AND ITS SAD , IT IS NOT COOL BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE there killing each other why is it cool to people want to claim this in other countries when its on native to america and california in paticular , out of this country is just plain stupid and " Gang groupies "

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » October 21st, 2008, 1:32 am

freebanger wrote:people in europe claiming crip ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , WOW , LOL , what would raymond washington and big tookie think , man i remember when mike conception said they use to hunt down white boys and beat the shit out of them they went from PRO - BLACK origin to some euro whites tryin to claim an american Black gang WOW the power of hiphop and pop culture , hey im Black can i join one of those soccer hooligan Skinhead gangs
you can actually !!! there were always a few that were associated with non right wing fan bases with certain football clubs you should have a little into to a guy cass some west ham mug but he was legit icf member and he was black.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 21st, 2008, 11:10 pm

No thanks i want to be with my own people i love my people ...NOPE it was a joke i wouldnt want to be one of the few or rare token in another race of peoples groups unless i was getting millions of dollars , LOL

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 7:35 pm

I agree red rum you better get your rifle ready same stuff is happening agian

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 11th, 2009, 12:57 pm

J. Croft wrote:Tell me something, what are all of you gonna do when shit really collapses, and drugs don't really matter because people need food-and nobody has any or knows how to grow any, and the only source is from the government?

What are all of you going to do with the 20 bullets you might have left after you waste them shooting at other fools you need to ally with instead of wasting precious time fighting with?

What are you going to do when all the soldiers and cops are REALLY turned loose on you after your "purpose" of terrorizing people and being excuses for more laws and cops is used up?

I'm not your enemy, most folks you meet on the street working regular 9/5 jobs or running a small business aren't your enemy.

I will tell you who is: those that feed and perpetrate the system, the state, the beast that has turned incarceration and crime into a self-feeding industry. Everyone from the snotty clerks at city hall to the cop ambushing and ticketing people for 5 mph too fast, to the millions of lawyers that write the laws, judge the laws, who 'represent' you in their courts.

Get it? Race and where you live don't mean shit. Where you stand now, and what's coming does. More than you know.
this dude knows his onions, time to start figuring out who the real enemy is and it aint someone who looks just like you, whether your a working class black guy, white guy, asian or hispanic.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » July 7th, 2009, 11:07 pm

DUDE THAT WROTE THAT LIL THING ABOVE ABOUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IS RIGHT -FAR AS WHITE GANGS IN MY AREA HERES THE STORY-IM ORIGINALLY FROM CHICAGO SOUTH SIDE ARCHER-PULASKI AREA BANGED OVER 20 YEARS AND WE WERE THE BADDEST ON THE SOUTHSIDE IN OUR TIME MAJORITY WHITE WITH SOME MEX WE FOUGHT ALL RACES MAINLY MEX-BLACK GANGS CUZ WE WERE THE ONLY MAJORITY WHITE GANG THAT HAD POWER THERE WAS A COUPLE SMALL WHITE MOBS OUT THERE BUT THEY MAINLY RODE WITH US AND WHEN THERE HOOD GOT TO HOT THEY FLIPPED WITH US OR LEFT THE SCENE -WHEN 5-6 CAME OUT THAT RACE SHYT CALMED DOWN BUT WAS STILL IN AIR WE WERE KOOL WITH LK-VL-BPS AND ALL 5 NATIONS BUT KEPT TO OUR OWN HOODS MINGLING MAINLY AT SKOOL TIME SOMETIMES WHEN BATTLIN THE 6 MOBS -NOW TRUTH BE TOLD WHITE MOBS IN THE CHI ARE ON A LOW BUT BANGIN IS LIKE AROLLER COASTER RIDE UPS AND DOWNS AND THERE WILL BE AN UP FOR WHITE MOBS STILL -THERE IS GAYLORDS UP NORTH -POPES UP SOUTH SURE THEY AINT AS DEEP AS THEY USED TO BE BUT THEY SURVIVIN- TO ALL THE OTHER RACES THINK ABOUT THIS WHITES START MOVIN IN YOUR HOODS DEEP AND NOT YUPPIE WHITES HOOD WHITEBOYS AND THERES MORE AND MORE EACH MONTH -WEEK EACH YEAR PRETTY SOON YOUR HOOD WILL BE GONE DUE TO OVER POPULATION DIG WHAT IM SAYIN WE NEVER LOST OUR HOODS TO ENEMYS BUT TO OVER POPULATION CANT BE A MAJORITY WHITE GANG IF THERE NO WHITES IN HOOD TO GET HOOKED UP KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN -AND ALL THAT INTERNET BANGIN IS FOR FAKES KEEP IT REAL IM RETIRED PUT IN WORK FOR MY NATION BEEN THERE DONE THAT JUST CHECKIN OUT THE SITE -LOVE THY RACE