Wisconsin gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Anonymous20

Wisconsin gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 27th, 2003, 2:11 am

Click "Post Reply" to list gangs in Wisconsin

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Wisconsin gangs

Unread post by Rossonero » December 16th, 2003, 2:31 pm

I live in Kenosha and according to local police, we have a real gang problem here. Kenosha apparently is the "drop-off" spot for drugs and weapons since we are conveniently located between Chi-town and Milwaukee. In my hood we have an Ambrose set, who I believe are Chicago-based.

insanevato

Unread post by insanevato » February 12th, 2004, 6:19 pm

I live in Milwaukee and we have some gangs

Chicano Gangs:

we just have a few of them they are

Mexican Posse 13 (mp's)
Clanton 14 Str. Gang (from Califas)
Mexican Society
2 1
Latin Kings
Brown Pride 13 (bp's)
La Familia

ok mp's and clantones they be banging at each other since a long time.....bp's came out of mp's sometimes they fight, they are not that close.......bps and mps be banging on kings (the few that still are not lock up).......mexican society are just click now they use to be somewhat a big gang but no more, same as 2 1 just a click......La Familia just a click......Latin Kings are some mexicans with puerto ricans they are some still bang against bps and mps, but most got locked up cuz Cobras (now in waukesha) HELPED the cops to catch them and then the cops catch the cobras!!!! So the main gang banging right now is clantones and mps

Black Gangs:
GDs
Vice Lords

they are just a few.....but there is no real gang banging between black gangs....most are GDS some real and some wanna be's.....4 real they are no crips and bloods.....

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 22nd, 2004, 12:05 pm

are there any crip or blood sets in wisconsin?

nickelz

Unread post by nickelz » July 23rd, 2004, 3:39 am

HIGHLY doubt it.... but kenosha does have a few gangs... nothing big tho.. or hardcore at all

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 26th, 2004, 7:49 pm

xplicit753 wrote:are there any crip or blood sets in wisconsin?
yes ther is blood and crip gangs out ther but they are all asian and samoan i forgot what the gangs are called but i saw it on a website and thers 12 crip gangs and 5 blood gangs

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » September 9th, 2004, 2:19 pm

Milwaukee is a baby Chicago. They average 100 murders a year. They got Chitown based mobs with a little bit of their own shit. I know the Northside is rowdy. A lot of jackin goin on.
I be hearin about Madison goin down. And It be goin down in Beloit too. The Brothas & Disciples be gettin down in that little mufucka.

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:48 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

SHARKx4

Unread post by SHARKx4 » December 15th, 2004, 5:30 pm

Rossonero wrote:I live in Kenosha and according to local police, we have a real gang problem here. Kenosha apparently is the "drop-off" spot for drugs and weapons since we are conveniently located between Chi-town and Milwaukee. In my hood we have an Ambrose set, who I believe are Chicago-based.
kanosha FOO MY MOM FROM THERE YEA YEA
i LOVE THAT TOWN MAN ALL QUITE BY WERE THE BEACH IS THE RED LIGHT HOUSE WAS IN SCARY MOVIE 3 damn ya across the street where my grandma lives 23rd or 53 street or somethin its by macs deli spankys bar model market or by that sko there gona tere down any way theres a serious problum my granma was lived there over 80 years now its hella ghetto theres these dealers across the street ( witch people have complained like hell but still nothin ) abandoned cars and these kids too some little kid was robbin there naighbors house now that aint right man they gota problum but not all over

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 15th, 2004, 7:15 pm

100 murders a year. That's it?

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 15th, 2004, 10:03 pm

ChAoS wrote:100 murders a year. That's it?
Milwaukee has a higher murder rate than vegas.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 16th, 2004, 3:31 pm

I doubt that. especially when there were over 100 murders just in North Las Vegas within Last Year, and that doesn't include the whole city.=p)

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 17th, 2004, 10:44 am

went to janesville a couple of times...ran into some TRGS, bloods, and kings

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 25th, 2004, 11:17 am

Milwaukee has a higher murder and crime rate than Las vegas and LA even.cheak the stats yourself at this site:
http://www.bestplaces.net/html/crime_compare.asp

gangs operating in Milwaukee and surronding areas include

blacks:
Vice Lords(several diffrent types including Conservative,Traveler,etc)Black P Stones,Gangster Disciples,Mickey Cobras,Black Disciples,New Breed Black Gangsters,Four Corner Hustlers

latinos:
Latin Kings,Maniac Latin Disciples,Imperial Gangsters,Satan Disciples,Insane Un-Knowns,Insane Spanish Cobras,Milwaukee Kings,La Familia,Mexican Posse,C-14s and others

white:
Simon city Royals,and a number of motercyle gangs(outlaws,etc)
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on January 2nd, 2005, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 27th, 2004, 12:36 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:Milwaukee has a higher murder and crime rate than Las vegas and LA even.cheak the stats yourself at this site:

blacks:
Vice Lords(several diffrent types including Conservative,Travelor,etc)Black P Stones,Gangster Disciples,Mickey Cobras,Black Disciples,New Breed Black Gangsters,Four Corner Hustlers

latinos:
Latin Kings,Maniac Latin Disciples,Imperial Gangsters,Satan Disciples,Insane Un-Knowns,Insane Spanish Cobras,Milwaukee Kings,La Familia,Mexican Posse,C-14s and others

white:
These numbers don't really make sense. L.A has one of the worst crime rates in the U.S. Maybe Milwaukee has a higher rate but those aren't gang related at all. I think this graph is off because there are WAY more than 112,000 people in North Las Vegas, and about 1.7 million people IN the city of Las Vegas. On top of that, the graph says we have more murder, rape, and assualt crimes than Milwaukee....=p)

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 27th, 2004, 11:14 am

Like fluid said milwaukee is a smaller chicago everybody from the midwest knows that, and most of them homicides is gang related.
blackmanofhonor wrote:Milwaukee has a higher murder and crime rate than Las vegas and LA even.cheak the stats yourself at this site:

blacks:
Vice Lords(several diffrent types including Conservative,Travelor,etc)Black P Stones,Gangster Disciples,Mickey Cobras,Black Disciples,New Breed Black Gangsters,Four Corner Hustlers

latinos:

white:
Last edited by buck on December 27th, 2004, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 27th, 2004, 11:43 am

Chaos,what chart are you looking at that says las Vagas has a higher murder rate than Milwaukee? Milwaukee has a murder rate that is more than DOUBLE that of Las Vegas.The aggravated assault rate is also much higher in Milwaukee than Las Vegas.Las Vegas had 90 murders in 2001,while Milwaukee had 122.Las vegas is much larger than Milwaukee,but Milwaukee still has more murders than Las Vegas.And North Las Vegas only had 10 murders in 2001...compared to Milwaukee thats paradise.Chaos I suggest you face the truth...your city just isnt as violent as Milwaukee.Thats a good thing,although you act like you want your city to be more violent.And you shouldnt speak on a place you have never been...there are lots and lots of gang related murders in milwaukee.Most murders in Milwaukee are either gang or drug/money related.And even alot of the drug related murders are commited by gang members.For example a Mickey Cobra might cap some hype that ran off with his work.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 27th, 2004, 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 27th, 2004, 11:49 am

Las Vegas has bad parts,but compared to Milwaukee,Gary,Chicago,St.Louis,etc,Las vegas is a nice place to live.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 27th, 2004, 6:07 pm

insanevato wrote:I live in Milwaukee and we have some gangs

Chicano Gangs:

we just have a few of them they are

Mexican Posse 13 (mp's)
Clanton 14 Str. Gang (from Califas)
Mexican Society
2 1
Latin Kings
Brown Pride 13 (bp's)
La Familia

ok mp's and clantones they be banging at each other since a long time.....bp's came out of mp's sometimes they fight, they are not that close.......bps and mps be banging on kings (the few that still are not lock up).......mexican society are just click now they use to be somewhat a big gang but no more, same as 2 1 just a click......La Familia just a click......Latin Kings are some mexicans with puerto ricans they are some still bang against bps and mps, but most got locked up because Cobras (now in waukesha) HELPED the cops to catch them and then the cops catch the cobras!!!! So the main gang banging right now is clantones and mps

Black Gangs:
GDs
Vice Lords

they are just a few.....but there is no real gang banging between black gangs....most are GDS some real and some wanna be's.....4 real they are no crips and bloods.....
insane vato you must have recently moved to the mil...first off milwaukee is dominated by chicago originated gangs....the two biggest latino gangs in Milwaukee are the Latin Kings and Spanish Cobras...those little 'cholo' gangs that copy california styles are in the minority,the only one with any kind of numbers are the Mexican Posse,but they still arent bigger than the Cobras,and definitly not the Latin Kings.The LKs are the biggest latino gang in milwaukee.And the Latin Kings are not a 'chicano' gang.....they have mexicans but more of them are Puerto Rican.Puerto ricans started the Latin Kings in fact.they even have white/black members.there are lots of gang related homicides,esp on the southside.Your right about gang banging in the black community thou....most blacks are all about the money.Back in the 80s blacks gang banged hard in the mil,but now you will see Vice Lords,GDs,BDs etc kicking it together and hustling on the same block.But folks kill folks and people kill people too in the mil.Its about the bread now.But certain spots niggas still trip over hats and shit.Like them CVLs down on Keefe on the eastside they will mob up on someone if thier hat is to the right.Theres alot of killing in the black community in the mil,but most of it is over money,not because of how a man has his hat on or what colors he has on.But if you go disrespecting someones Nation(go up to a moe droppin the fin or go up to a GD and drop the forks)you will still get your ass kicked or shot.

lots of blacks are in gangs and dont gang bang ,but they will still ride on you if you fuck with thier money or disrespect thier Nation

latinos gang bang just for the fuck of it in the mil thou
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 27th, 2004, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 27th, 2004, 6:23 pm

mennace wrote:im from ny bangin blood how many set out there
ha ha ha lame

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 27th, 2004, 8:25 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Las Vegas has bad parts,but compared to Milwaukee,Gary,Chicago,St.Louis,etc,Las vegas is a nice place to live.
Lol....Chicago, St. Louis have nothing to do with this...I already said your facts are true, and I've been to Milwaukee before. all I'm sayin' is it's not that crazy.

OCD

Unread post by OCD » December 27th, 2004, 9:01 pm

ChAoS wrote:These numbers don't really make sense. L.A has one of the worst crime rates in the U.S. Maybe Milwaukee has a higher rate but those aren't gang related at all. I think this raph is off because there are WAY more than 112,000 people in North Las Vegas, and about 1.7 million people IN the city of Las Vegas. On top of that, the graph says we have more murder, rape, and assualt crimes than Milwaukee....=p)
The Las Vegas population is no where near 1.7 million. It is 478,434. You are way off. As for North Las Vegas, it has a population of 115,488, and it's not WAY more than that. Oh and Las Vegas has violence but is nothing compared to Milwaukee.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 27th, 2004, 9:19 pm

ChAoS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Las Vegas has bad parts,but compared to Milwaukee,Gary,Chicago,St.Louis,etc,Las vegas is a nice place to live.
Lol....Chicago, St. Louis have nothing to do with this...I already said your facts are true, and I've been to Milwaukee before. all I'm sayin' is it's not that crazy.

where at in the mil where you?you must have been in west allis or some shit.You saying the mil aint crazy...you must not be talking about milwakee wisconsin,cause its wicked out here.OCD Las Vegas does have over a million people and the mil has about half of that and its still way more murders in the mil than vegas.Chaos quit trying to front like youre from Gary or some shit nigga....ya city averages 10 murders a year be glad your living in a safe place.Shit it was 10 murders in one weekend in the mil earlier this year.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 27th, 2004, 9:39 pm

ChAoS wrote:100 murders a year. That's it?

North Las Vegas averages 10 murders per year.the suburbs get more killing than that out here.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 28th, 2004, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 27th, 2004, 10:47 pm

OCD wrote:
ChAoS wrote:These numbers don't really make sense. L.A has one of the worst crime rates in the U.S. Maybe Milwaukee has a higher rate but those aren't gang related at all. I think this raph is off because there are WAY more than 112,000 people in North Las Vegas, and about 1.7 million people IN the city of Las Vegas. On top of that, the graph says we have more murder, rape, and assualt crimes than Milwaukee....=p)
The Las Vegas population is no where near 1.7 million. It is 478,434. You are way off. As for North Las Vegas, it has a population of 115,488, and it's not WAY more than that. Oh and Las Vegas has violence but is nothing compared to Milwaukee.
ok.......y'all takin this way outta perspective...If y'all city was so crazy then more folks woulda responded in this usless thread. you barley got 20 posts. And for Vegas havin' 478,434 people.......well, we had that about 20 years ago. The City of Las Vegas has what you're talkin about, 500,000 people. The Whole County has about 1.6/1.7/ million People, including North Las Vegas, East Las Vegas, Boulder City, Henderson, and Green Valley you idiot...don't even respond back, you obviously don't know what you're talking about=p)

OCD

Unread post by OCD » December 28th, 2004, 1:16 am

:)
Last edited by OCD on December 28th, 2004, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

OCD

Unread post by OCD » December 28th, 2004, 2:03 am

:)

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 28th, 2004, 8:58 am

Las Vegas & Milwaukee are both wild ass cities but Vegas ain't got shit on Milwaukee. The Mil been buck, Vegas just got like that. The Mil got controlled territories, they say Vegas gangs ain't even got hoods. Plus Vegas is a big pretty tourist city so them People ain't gon' be havin that shit for too long. The Mil, the Chi, & Gary all look alike--gutter & grimey.

And the inner city of Vegas got 500, 000 people(most of em' all new) including the little towns of N. Las Vegas, Spring Valley, E. Las Vegas, Henderson, etc. That's Clark county that has 1, 375, 765, not Vegas.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 28th, 2004, 10:57 am

ChAoS wrote:
OCD wrote:
ok.......y'all takin this way outta perspective...If y'all city was so crazy then more folks woulda responded in this usless thread. you barley got 20 posts. And for Vegas havin' 478,434 people.......well, we had that about 20 years ago. The City of Las Vegas has what you're talkin about, 500,000 people. The Whole County has about 1.6/1.7/ million People, including North Las Vegas, East Las Vegas, Boulder City, Henderson, and Green Valley you idiot...don't even respond back, you obviously don't know what you're talking about=p)

If our city was so crazy more people wouldve responded?lol most cats on here never been to the Mil,so how are they gonna comment on a place they have never been?this is a west coast based site and the mil is in the mid west.Niggas aint saying shit because they have never been here and prob dont know nothing about the Mil.You see all the mid west homies on here know the deal.Vegas got some down niggas and all but its just a fact that the mil is worse...more murders,more mufuckas getting jacked cause thats just how grimmey the mil is.I wouldnt have said shit about vegas if you didnt come on here trying to shit on the mil with that ''100 a year thats it?'' comment.Keep them lil pussy ass comments to yourself.Shit like that would get your head busted in the mil.I had to let you know that in reality the mil is more wicked than vegas.We can end the arguement now because all you have to do is visit the link to the site i posted and see for yourself.It aint like im making up shit homie im just keepin it real.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 28th, 2004, 12:09 pm

^^^^^Well, ain't no more point in arguing anymore, because we ain't gon' never stop...I got respect for the ryders out in Wisconsin, and vice versa. Vegas and Milwaukee got two whole different atmospheres, so itz hard to argue in the first place. I'm out=p)

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 28th, 2004, 12:10 pm

FLUID wrote:Las Vegas & Milwaukee are both wild ass cities but Vegas ain't got shit on Milwaukee. The Mil been buck, Vegas just got like that. The Mil got controlled territories, they say Vegas gangs ain't even got hoods. Plus Vegas is a big pretty tourist city so them People ain't gon' be havin that shit for too long. The Mil, the Chi, & Gary all look alike--gutter & grimey.

And the inner city of Vegas got 500, 000 people(most of em' all new) including the little towns of N. Las Vegas, Spring Valley, E. Las Vegas, Henderson, etc. That's Clark county that has 1, 375, 765, not Vegas.
lol=p)

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 28th, 2004, 1:43 pm

I got respect for the ryders out in Wisconsin, and vice versa. Vegas and Milwaukee got two whole different atmospheres, so itz hard to argue in the first place. I'm out=p)[/quote]

That's what it is respect. That comment you made about 100 murders is what got me. That is a lot of homicides anywhere.

Let's keep it real if I was to go to the westcoast I'm not finna go into south central and watts or vegas for that matter and ride around to see how rowdy different neighborhoods are. I'd be out that way to kick it and chill and enjoy the weather and the gambling. Going into bad neighborhoods would be the last thing on my mind. Same thing with the Mil I already know them niggas aint for games so why would I go around looking for trouble?