Aint no pity in GAYLORD City

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Aint no pity in GAYLORD City

Unread post by MadIP » July 26th, 2008, 4:38 am

GOTTA PAY HOMAGE TO THIS DUDES, CANT STAND A WHITE GANG SECTION WITHOUT THE GAYLORDS. IM FROM POPES BUT I GOT RESPECT FOR THE GAYLORDS NOW THERE AINT MUCH , BUT IN THERE TIME THEY WOULD INSTILL FEAR IN THE LATIN KINGS , IMPERIAL GANGSTERS , THAT I DOUBT ANY NAZI LOWRIDER PECKERWOOD PEN1 WILL EVER DO. SO WHEN I SEE FOOLS LAUGHIN ABOUT THEY NAME.............THEY JUST DONT KNOW SHIT.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Re: Aint no pity in GAYLORD City

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 26th, 2008, 7:07 am

ALMIGHTY!
PGL

Man, I dint kno better I'd say that sounds like lil Mick...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2008, 3:20 pm

LIL MICK?

PHPBBT
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by PHPBBT » July 29th, 2008, 3:20 pm

AHAHAHAA WTF NAME IS GAYLORD. THAT GANG IS SURE AS HELL GAY. YALL GET TOGETHER FOR A LIL LOVING WHEN YALL HAVE MEETINGS? AND FUCK POPES. YALL SERIOUSLY HAVE SOME WACK ASS NAMES. TRY CHANGING THE NAME. MAYBE YALL MIGHT SOUND A LIL MORE TOUGH HAHAHA STUPID WHITE BOYS. YALL AINT DANGEROUS. YALL AINT SHIET. YALL ONLY GO TO THE POPO AND HANDLE IT with THE LAW.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2008, 1:24 am

LIL MICK, is the guy with multiple personalities right? If so, then maybe this is him & I actually wondered if it was him! LOL I wouldn't doubt that if he is, then PHPBBT guy could even be him. Either way they all got problems & most likely will all be banned.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 30th, 2008, 8:40 am

Naaah, lil Mick is an ol skool Pope-good guy.

Far as the other BOY flappin his gips about how weal White clubs are, whatever, sonny-maybe you find out what's real someday.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » July 30th, 2008, 12:03 pm

LIL MICK ? NAH I AINT HIM. STONEGREASER AND I , KNOW WHATS UP WITH THE GAYLORDS, YOU GOTTA BE REAL DUMB TO GET A IMPRESSION OF A GANG JUST BY THE NAME, REALITY IS THE HARDEST GANGS HAVE SOFT NAMES AND WEAK GANGS HAVE TOUGH NAMES. AND ALL I KNOW IS IN THE 80´S YOU WOULDNT DARE TO GO TO A GAYLORD HOOD AND LAUGH ABOUT THEY NAME CAUSE U WOULD BECOME ANOTHER STATISTIC.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 30th, 2008, 1:56 pm

That's str8, Pope. Lil Mick is a Pope from the 70's, good people. There are a bunch of old-and new-Popes that talk here.

http://pacman712.proboards54.com/index.cgi

Stop in an say hi, let me know if you do so I can duke ya in.

Far as the name, that's history. The Gaylords been around since the 40's, an gay just meant happy back then. You can still get yer ticket pulled pretty quick dissin em in Chi or in the joints in Illinois. Anyone interested in the history can check this.

www.gaylords712.com

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2008, 10:23 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:That's str8, Pope. Lil Mick is a Pope from the 70's, good people. There are a bunch of old-and new-Popes that talk here.

http://pacman712.proboards54.com/index.cgi

Stop in an say hi, let me know if you do so I can duke ya in.

Far as the name, that's history. The Gaylords been around since the 40's, an gay just meant happy back then. You can still get yer ticket pulled pretty quick dissin em in Chi or in the joints in Illinois. Anyone interested in the history can check this.

http://www.gaylords712.com
Do you know who I'm talking about tho? He used to go on that site, or some other gl site & other Chicago sites.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 31st, 2008, 6:06 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I kno the guy yer talkin bout...haven't seen that one around in a minit!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 9:48 am

StoneGreaser wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure I kno the guy yer talkin bout...haven't seen that one around in a minit!
How could you know for sure with a guy like that!?! THis could be him! LOL

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 9th, 2008, 4:08 am

OR I COULD BE YOUR MOTHER´S LOVER, MOTHERFUCKER

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Unread post by exitium » February 20th, 2009, 3:09 pm

PHPBBT wrote:AHAHAHAA WTF NAME IS GAYLORD. THAT GANG IS SURE AS HELL GAY. YALL GET TOGETHER FOR A LIL LOVING WHEN YALL HAVE MEETINGS? AND fu-- POPES. YALL SERIOUSLY HAVE SOME WACK ASS NAMES. TRY CHANGING THE NAME. MAYBE YALL MIGHT SOUND A LIL MORE TOUGH HAHAHA STUPID WHITE BOYS. YALL AINT DANGEROUS. YALL AINT SHIET. YALL ONLY GO TO THE POPO AND HANDLE IT with THE LAW.
Racist jackass. Fuck you. Toughness has nothing to do with skin color.

7414runit

Unread post by 7414runit » February 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm

shit gaylord is out der in chitown deep at times they even movin out in in the burbs tryin to run shit but eyy a ? aint gaylord a sub name for the gang

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 28th, 2009, 2:24 pm

7414runit wrote:shit gaylord is out der in chitown deep at times they even movin out in in the burbs tryin to run shit but eyy a ? aint gaylord a sub name for the gang
It's all about history, Homes. Now, fer instance, in a year or two, kids start usin "Disciple" to mean someone lame, you gon change the name a yer set? The Gaylords go back many moons, an when the name was adopted, it aint had nothin to do with whatever it means by itself now. Don't mean we gon change it!

There are still plenty a Lords out there, can't always see em, but they're out there. In the 'burbs too...never can tell when/where you'll find em!
PGL/712

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 1st, 2009, 9:21 pm

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » March 2nd, 2009, 6:25 am

And you got permission from our site admin before you copped that pic, right???

Before anyone starts yellin about it, that card was printed sometime in the early seventies, not yesterday. The Swastika was being used by clubs all over the city, and wasn't a heavy WP trip like it is now.

7414runit

Unread post by 7414runit » March 2nd, 2009, 7:19 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:
7414runit wrote:shit gaylord is out der in chitown deep at times they even movin out in in the burbs tryin to run shit but eyy a ? aint gaylord a sub name for the gang
It's all about history, Homes. Now, fer instance, in a year or two, kids start usin "Disciple" to mean someone lame, you gon change the name a yer set? The Gaylords go back many moons, an when the name was adopted, it aint had nothin to do with whatever it means by itself now. Don't mean we gon change it!

There are still plenty a Lords out there, can't always see em, but they're out there. In the 'burbs too...never can tell when/where you'll find em!
PGL/712
what i was sayin is some one told me that it meant sumthin wierd no offense but most of the dudes that ive met dats gaylord aint weak or anything like that so the name dnt apply to shit

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » March 3rd, 2009, 7:25 am

7414runit wrote:
StoneGreaser wrote:

PGL/712
what i was sayin is some one told me that it meant sumthin wierd no offense but most of the dudes that ive met dats gaylord aint weak or anything like that so the name dnt apply to shit
It's all good, Homes. Everbody got their haters, right?! Ya talk to the REAL oldtimers, Brothers from back inna fifties, they say they copped it from the french word for brave, or gallant. Who knows. It's a name-our name, and we don't much care what our haters have ta say about it.
PGL/712