Missouri gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 13th, 2007, 5:26 am

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » March 20th, 2007, 3:44 pm

^^^^^3rdWall and 51st still at it?
Look like 3rd Wall just surrounded by Crips.
Is 24th and 27th-Van Brunt the same set?

Dub-CD

Unread post by Dub-CD » October 26th, 2007, 8:38 am

Im frum st. louis, but i actually live like 15 minutes outside the city. My cuzzin hangs out with some Retta Mob Gangsta Bloods although he says not to be in the gang, but I have got to meet a couple of them, they keep it real.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 3rd, 2007, 5:52 am

Dub-CD wrote:Im frum st. louis, but i actually live like 15 minutes outside the city. My cuzzin hangs out with some Retta Mob Gangsta Bloods although he says not to be in the gang, but I have got to meet a couple of them, they keep it real.
yeah i gotta couple homeboyz from 45-47 retta them my niggaz

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 5th, 2007, 10:42 am

Just seen a documentary about gangs in St Louis - called Ross Kemp on Gangs, the St Louis one o' course (He's done many many docs al over the world, from Rio to Cape Town to LA to East Timor to all over.....)

For my eyes it was the same story as so many other places in a way. Young people killing each other basically and many were very young, teens in the main really. He interviewd a couple of Bloods in a secret location - one guy said he bred dogs - the guy interviewed had dreads with the ends dyed yellow popping out from behind a wrestling mask to hide his ID. He was 30 years old and hustling weed, rock, PCP and so on.

For me I guess I felt saddened to the core to be honest. Same stories of the death and destruction of young people, different place.

Peace

youngace

Unread post by youngace » December 8th, 2007, 5:43 pm

I'm from KCMO, 12th St. Charlie Parker Square.

and I'm affiliated, but don't bang.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 12th, 2007, 1:10 am

Noog wrote:Just seen a documentary about gangs in St Louis - called Ross Kemp on Gangs, the St Louis one o' course (He's done many many docs al over the world, from Rio to Cape Town to LA to East Timor to all over.....)

For my eyes it was the same story as so many other places in a way. Young people killing each other basically and many were very young, teens in the main really. He interviewd a couple of Bloods in a secret location - one guy said he bred dogs - the guy interviewed had dreads with the ends dyed yellow popping out from behind a wrestling mask to hide his ID. He was 30 years old and hustling weed, rock, PCP and so on.

For me I guess I felt saddened to the core to be honest. Same stories of the death and destruction of young people, different place.

Peace
How old was that. I know last time I went over to the East Side I saw nothing but Mexican gangs, I know most of the black people in East STL moved to Alton, IL. And so did some of the gangs. To be honest I don't see much gang activity downtown, it doesn't seem to be a big problem although it might be within the neighborhoods but not with the rest of the population. STL is actually pretty tame as far as gangs go. At least in comparison to places like Compton and Watts. There's nothing that seems to be real deep. Since it's not widespread, than again I don't associate with many people downtown. I know the cops down there are corrupt and just all around suck at their job.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 14th, 2007, 2:23 am

STWilkes wrote:
Noog wrote:Just seen a documentary about gangs in St Louis - called Ross Kemp on Gangs, the St Louis one o' course (He's done many many docs al over the world, from Rio to Cape Town to LA to East Timor to all over.....)

Peace
How old was that. I know last time I went over to the East Side I saw nothing but Mexican gangs, I know most of the black people in East STL moved to Alton, IL. And so did some of the gangs. To be honest I don't see much gang activity downtown, it doesn't seem to be a big problem although it might be within the neighborhoods but not with the rest of the population. STL is actually pretty tame as far as gangs go. At least in comparison to places like Compton and Watts. There's nothing that seems to be real deep. Since it's not widespread, than again I don't associate with many people downtown. I know the cops down there are corrupt and just all around suck at their job.
???mexican gangs on the eastside????? plus downtown is a business area.....try goin to the north, west even the southside...mexican gangs on the eastside....wow...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 10:39 am

So hows them Mormon gangsters up there? LOL....

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 14th, 2007, 1:20 pm

You're thinking of Salt Lake City, dude. They have Mormon gangsters - Tongans and Samoans.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Mormons belief is the Garden of Eden is in Missouri LOLZ.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 17th, 2007, 6:11 am

really i can give a fuck about missouri...i can give a fuck about st louis....the older i get the more i realize this aint where its at.....all these grimy ass females, dumb ass niggaz...racist ass people......fuck that.....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 10:20 am

Young Deuce wrote:really i can give a fu-- about missouri...i can give a fu-- about st louis....the older i get the more i realize this aint where its at.....all these grimy ass females, dumb ass niggaz...racist ass people......fu-- that.....
I be feelin that bout my home turf sometimes too, but its always good to have some shit to identify with.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 17th, 2007, 9:12 pm

perongregory wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:really i can give a fu-- about missouri...i can give a fu-- about st louis....the older i get the more i realize this aint where its at.....all these grimy ass females, dumb ass niggaz...racist ass people......fu-- that.....
I be feelin that bout my home turf sometimes too, but its always good to have some shit to identify with.
true true...

KCLC

still comin up

Unread post by KCLC » January 1st, 2008, 8:35 am

I hear Latin Counts are still coming up in Northeast kc

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 8th, 2008, 4:24 pm

NikexCortez wrote:So hows them Mormon gangsters up there? LOL....
have u ever been to St.louis or Kansas city??? dumb ass dudes....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Missouri gangs

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 8th, 2008, 5:14 pm

2%SODA wrote:what gangs stay around the o'fallon park area (northside st. louis)?
44 Bud
21 Laide
43 Gib
41 P.S.T.
28 Pac

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 8th, 2008, 5:15 pm

my bad 43 gib aint in the area......

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 8th, 2008, 9:26 pm

you saying the gangstas in St.louis or Kansas city are stupid? how so?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 11th, 2008, 5:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: re read what i said earlier.....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 11th, 2008, 11:42 am

if your saying im dumb....how so?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 11th, 2008, 2:56 pm

The racial makeup of the city of St. Louis (as separate and distinct from St. Louis County and the rest of the MSA) was 51.20% African American, 43.85% White, 1.98% Asian, 0.27% Native American, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.80% from other ethnic groups, and 1.88% of two or more ethnicities. Hispanic or Latino of any ethnic group were 2.02% of the population.

:lol: :lol: st.louis is filled with them mormons......

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 11th, 2008, 4:07 pm

The racial makeup of the city of St. Louis (as separate and distinct from St. Louis County and the rest of the MSA) was 51.20% African American, 43.85% White, 1.98% Asian, 0.27% Native American, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.80% from other ethnic groups, and 1.88% of two or more ethnicities. Hispanic or Latino of any ethnic group were 2.02% of the population.

real talk...the only time i see white people is at school or if they the boyz or im going somewhere....when im at home all i see is niggas....lol

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 11th, 2008, 4:24 pm

I wasn't talking about the races. I was simply asking how are the mormon gangstas are up there? And I laugh because mormons are funny. That is all.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 11th, 2008, 6:28 pm

aww....well in my city i dont know any mormons....shit i dont think i eva met a somoan befo.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 11th, 2008, 7:49 pm

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=37424&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

oh yea...does anybody know any non black gangs in st.louis.....i mean real ones.....kuz i be dying laughin when i read the false information in here....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 25th, 2008, 11:03 pm

i still cant find that much info on no black gangs...

TrueBlueRedDead
What city do you live in now?: Rolla

Unread post by TrueBlueRedDead » June 18th, 2008, 3:47 pm

wut are the goings on in the stl gangs wut are kicken still i know there are some new sets added to the crips...neone here been to rolla...the crips and bloods have been a bit active there...but as always im sure rolla could use more crips and bloods....
True Blue Red Dead

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 18th, 2008, 10:05 pm

TrueBlueRedDead wrote:wut are the goings on in the stl gangs wut are kicken still i know there are some new sets added to the crips...neone here been to rolla...the crips and bloods have been a bit active there...but as always im sure rolla could use more crips and bloods....
True Blue Red Dead

Rolla has gangs? i thought that it was like 90 percent white down there?

TrueBlueRedDead
What city do you live in now?: Rolla

Unread post by TrueBlueRedDead » June 18th, 2008, 11:17 pm

it was stl has been dropen some ppl here and they been recruting its nuthing big yet...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 18th, 2008, 11:22 pm

aww ok...here go some info u lookin fo about stl gangs....

viewtopic.php?t=37424&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 18th, 2008, 11:22 pm

aww ok...here go some info u lookin fo about stl gangs....

viewtopic.php?t=37424&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0