Asian Gangs in Michigan

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
tigerguy999
What city do you live in now?: detroit

Asian Gangs in Michigan

Unread post by tigerguy999 » April 16th, 2009, 12:28 am

Hey, what asian gangs r there in MI? I heard Tiny Little Rascal's, but i didn't hear anything about them. r they different than TRG? is there like a map of gangs in michigan?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: Asian Gangs in Michigan

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 16th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Heard there is quite a number of Hmong gangs up there, such as MOD.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Asian Gangs in Michigan

Unread post by niceman » July 10th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Tiny Little Rascals is different from TRGs. They are not related at all but sound very similar.

TLR was a Hmong MOD Jr. click back in Sacramento but they all later became MODs.

There's some MODs in Michigan but not very much. The Asian gangs I know that resides in Michigan is the TRGs based in Holland.

Asian King Posse and 116 Bloods were major Asian (Hmong) gangs in Detroit but they have been quiet.

Most Asian gangs in Michigan seems to be affiliated with mostly a Crip gang for some reason.

Like, I believe there's the Laotian Crips gang in Michigan too. Then you got 544 Crips, Asian Crips, Pontiac Boys, among others that are Hmong Crip affiliated gangs.