Gangs in St. Paul, Minnesota

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
O.

Gangs in St. Paul, Minnesota

Unread post by O. » July 11th, 2003, 4:15 pm

I finally got some of St. pauls gangs.

Selby Side a indenpendent gang

Frog Town G.D.

Lower Town Gangstas=LTG independent gang

NightMob. similar to crips

Hill Top Hustler=HTH a Blood set

Rollin 60's Crip

Rollin 90's Crip

Rollin 30's Crip

GD's

4 corner Hustlers

Black P. Stones

Latin Kings

Surenos 13

Here are some Asian Gangs

Oriental Mafia Boys=OMB Bloods

Red Dragon Bloods=RDB

Red Cobra Bloods=RCB

Mixed Bloods=MBG

White Tigers. independant

Asian Mafia Crip=AMC

Baby Gangsta Crip=BGC

Viet Cong=VC independant but cool with most crips

Thats all I know right now but the Asian gangs SelbySide and LTG are the most active in St. Paul. The Crips in St. Paul are kindve fake and dont have much connection with the more active sets in Mpls.

O.

Unread post by O. » July 11th, 2003, 4:18 pm

Oh yeah there are Asian Boy Crips in St. Paul too.

younSGCuzz

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by younSGCuzz » July 18th, 2003, 6:05 pm

here's some of the mpls crews i know of. (i know C-rum posted some of these already but i couldnt remember what 1's). i think you hit all the st.p. gangs cept for the "purple brothers" and the "immortal bloods".

612 Crip
Asian Boyz (Ab’Z)
Asian Gurlz (AG’Z)
Asian Crip (AC)
Bogus Boyz Clicc (BBC)
Big Brothers Crip (BBC)
Lao Crip Boys (LCB)
Raymond Ave. Crip 120 (RAC)
Rollin 60’s (RSCG, R6C)
Rollin 90’s (RNCG, R9C)
Rough Tough Somalis (RTS)
ShotGun Crips 132 (SGC)
ShotGun Crips 138 (SGC)
ShotGun Crips Northside (SGC)
Terror Rascal Gang (TRG)
Tiny Rascals-Blue (TRG)
Men of Destruction (MOD)
Tibetan Original Crip (TOC)
Family Mob (FM)
Rollin 30 Blood (RTB)
Tyson Mafia Blood (T-Mob, TM)
Tibetan Original Blood (TOB)
Gangster Disciples (GD)
Indian Gangster Disciples (IGD)
Black Gangster Disciples (BGD)
Black Gangsters (BG)
Almighty Vice Lords (AVL)
Conservative Vice Lords (CVL)
Mickey Cobras (MC)
Unknown Vice Lords (UVL)
Black P Stones (BPS)
Insane Vice Lords (IVL)
Latin Kings (LK)
Latin Queens (LQ)
Black Rocks
Black Souls
Detroit Boyz
Minneapolis Boys
Native Mob
North Side Boyz (NSB)
Hmong Pride (HP)
Hells Angels
Shorty's Taking Over (STO)
Tiny Man Crew (TMC)
Lao Boys (LB)
Mad Circle Villains (MCV)
Vato Locos (VL)
Bishops
Sureneos (SUR13)

theres some gd's in brooklyn park&center but for the most part they are just some bustaz. some native gangs up north in mille lacs and around that area, like native mob, native gd, vl.

here are some of champlins asian gangs
asian crip
bk's
trg's
junior oriental crip
oriental boyz
azn boiz

thats it for now

Pointblank

SP

Unread post by Pointblank » November 11th, 2007, 9:16 pm

O. wrote:I finally got some of St. pauls gangs.

Selby Side a indenpendent gang

Frog Town G.D.

Lower Town Gangstas=LTG independent gang

NightMob. similar to crips

Hill Top Hustler=HTH a Blood set

Rollin 60's Crip

Rollin 90's Crip

Rollin 30's Crip

GD's

4 corner Hustlers

Black P. Stones

Latin Kings

Surenos 13

Red Dragon Bloods=RDB

Red Cobra Bloods=RCB

Mixed Bloods=MBG

Asian Mafia Crip=AMC

Baby Gangsta Crip=BGC

Thats all I know right now but the Asian gangs SelbySide and LTG are the most active in St. Paul. The Crips in St. Paul are kindve fake and dont have much connection with the more active sets in Mpls.
you almost right..

First off SelbySides are mostly comprised of crip gangs.
the most active are selbysides and ESB(ESB being eastside gangs like third blocc and e blocc and so on)
the asains been making noise, but the latinos are busters, cept for maybe the LK's

I find it odd how you claim Minneapolis gangs are more legit. when i talked to a du today from Minneapolis who was a fake shotgun.

murder rate in saint paul is close to Minneapolis, and as for population to murder rate ratio it is higher then NYC.

not that we need to brag about that kinda shit.

being from saint paul (the selby, LES and UES)

i've been pretty much every where.

UES is the softest of the "hoods", east side gets down and so does the selby, frog town has calmed down alot.

westside is mostly latino, i havent been over there so i cant tell you much from experiance.

I will admit however that Minneapolis is rougher, and more racially divided.

I got friends out on north side Minneapolis, and its crazy out there. as far as hoods and stuff idk.

ill add some to your list though

132 Shotgun crip
G loc's (asain)
134 shotgun crip
Rollin 60 NHC
GDN
BD
VL
BFL( browns for life)
Ive seen some finster blood tags on the UES

Pointblank

Unread post by Pointblank » May 11th, 2008, 5:29 pm

I been back on the LES of saint paul for about a month. and I can't figure out the damn police scanner frequencies. did they change it since 06 or some shit? cuz it aint like the police aint out all the time. so I think they changed it.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Gangs in St. Paul, Minnesota

Unread post by niceman » July 10th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Some more Asian (Hmong) gang around STP would be:

The Blood affiliated gangs that work together are:

True Bloods 22 (TB22)
Blood Brothers (BB)
5 Point Stars (Hmong blood gang)
Crazy Bloods (CB)

Bloods sets that rides with EBK are:

Oroville Mono Boys (OMB) [Most common name]
Tham Krobath Bloods aka Tham Krabok Boys (TKB)
[They don't care if you are also a Blood, it's about them only]

OG gang affiliation are:

Oriental Ruthless Boys (ORB) - Don't color bang
Mount AIry Boys (MAB) - Mostly blue
612 Hardcore Crips (612) - Blue

Others are:

Purple Brothers (PB) [A few but mostly in MPLS.] - Independent, wears purple.

Realest Asian Brothers aka Ruthless Asian Brothers (RAB) [Not very much in STP, most reside in northside of MPLS.] - Independent but they wear navy blue.

True Loco Thugs (TLT) - Crip affiliated but wears the color black.

There are more Hmong gangs and for those that I didn't mention was because maybe they were already mentioned on here or I have forgotten about.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 1st, 2015, 2:54 am

O. wrote:

Red Dragon Bloods=RDB

Red Cobra Bloods=RCB

Mixed Bloods=MBG

Asian Mafia Crip=AMC

Baby Gangsta Crip=BGC

Speaking about the Asian gang in STP, MN, Oriental Mafia Boys is mostly known as Oroville Mono Boys (original name btw). The gang was based out of Oroville, California.

Red Cobra Bloods I believe was Royal Cambodian Bloods but it was until they started to recruit non-Khmer kids that the name was changed. Not very much in STP but I heard of them in the area.

White Tigers, OG gang, been around since 1988 or so. Not really active in criminal activities anymore but some members are still around to kickback.

Asian Mafia Crip, also known as Asian Mafia Clan, OG gang as well. Inactive though. Origin of the gang was based on the White Tiger gang, Junior White Tiger, & the Cobra gang. When the gangs are banned together, the would claim "AMC", but if they aren't together, they claim their own set individually. Mostly Hmong but they had other Asians in it too.

Baby Gangster Crip, I'm not sure if I heard of them in the STP area, aren't they a Cambodian gang based out of Rochester? That's all I can recall.

I have never heard of Red Dragon Bloods, Mixed Bloods, or Viet Congs.

The only Vietnamese gangs I heard in MN was mostly based out of MPLS! Gangs such as Vietnamese Crazy Boys & Minneapolis Boys, as well as the California-Vietnamese-based gang call Natoma Boys.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by niceman » August 1st, 2015, 3:06 am

younSGCuzz wrote:here's some of the mpls crews i know of. (i know C-rum posted some of these already but i couldnt remember what 1's). i think you hit all the st.p. gangs cept for the "purple brothers" and the "immortal bloods".

612 Crip
Asian Boyz (Ab’Z)
Asian Gurlz (AG’Z)
Asian Crip (AC)
Lao Crip Boys (LCB)
Terror Rascal Gang (TRG)
Tiny Rascals-Blue (TRG)
Men of Destruction (MOD)
Tibetan Original Crip (TOC)
Tibetan Original Blood (TOB)
Minneapolis Boys
Hmong Pride (HP)
Tiny Man Crew (TMC)
Lao Boys (LB)

here are some of champlins asian gangs
asian crip
bk's
trg's
junior oriental crip
oriental boyz
azn boiz

thats it for now
Just speaking for the Asian gang, I can confirm that the 612 (Hardcore) Crip, Asian Crip, MOD, Hmong Pride (Inactive), Tiny Man Crew (Inactive), Purple Brothers (mostly in MPLS), & Immortal Bloods (Down low) are/were in Saint Paul.

ABZ & AGZ are in Rochester, they might be in the Twin Cities too, maybe around the suburbs.

Laos Crip Boys, I think it's an older gang. They might've had some in STP but I think they were based off from MPLS?

Terror Rascal Gang? Is that an offshoot of the real TRGs? Cuhz' I never heard of them. But there are some TRG in MN, some in MPLS & some around the suburbs.

Never heard of any Tibetan gangs but I did heard of the Tibetan Original Crip once but it seemed fake. I don't know, maybe it's because I don't hear anything popping from them.

Minneapolis Boys is a Vietnamese gang in MPLS!

Laos Boys are active in MPLS but they DL right now.

As far as Champlin's Asian gang, Asian Crip as in AC357?

BK? What Asian are they?

TRG are located there!

Junior Oriental Crip? What Asian are they?

Oriental Boyz? Khmer?

I'm sure ABZ are around there as well.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 13th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Didn't notice but I have missed two more Asian gangs on the list.

Asian Boy Crips - I heard of them but I'm not really sure who they are. I know there is ABC in Colorado too but they are Vietnamese. Don't know too much about the ABC in MN who are Hmong.

G-Locs - Stands for Gangster Loco Oriental Crew. Located on the West Side of STP. Claim the color brown, but there original color started off with either gray or green. At one point, they were claiming one of those color but brown became the color afterwards. Independent gang but they are a really close ally to the White Tigers (WT) because the creator of G-Locs was a WT member before he decided to create his own gang. They're cool with Asian Crips (AC) too but it depends on which set they are from. If they're from a different set then there's no beef or just anything at all. It is said that they are cool with each other because one of the G-Locs married an AC's sister and that's how it became.

Laos Crip Boys - I already reviewed this one but just wanted to point out that nowadays they are claiming "Lao Crazy Boys" instead of it's original name. Most if not all are in MPLS!

Baby Gangster Crips - Just another revision, they are a mainly Khmer gang based out of Rochester! Not sure if they have members in Saint Paul, but I could be wrong.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 13th, 2015, 11:32 pm

Are asian crips the same one as san Diego, ca? How did Asians start banging crips and bloods in your state?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 14th, 2015, 12:25 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Are asian crips the same one as san Diego, ca? How did Asians start banging crips and bloods in your state?
AC in SD are not connected with the AC in MN. AC in SD are Vietnamese. AC in MN are Hmong. The Hmong AC originally came from Fresno, CA. Also known as AC357 or Asian Crip 357.

Asians started banging Crip & Blood in MN from basically watching the hood films that was made in the late 80's & early 90's. Listening to gangsta-rap as well also influenced them. That's how it began.

Tiny Man Crew was one of the first Hmong or Asian Blood gang in MN. I'm not sure if they started out as a Blood gang though because it was said that their name back then also stood for True Mafia Crips but as far as I know, TMC are Bloods.

Laos Boys was one of the earlier example of an Asian Blood gang too. Royal Cambodian Bloods was perhaps the first within the Cambodian community.

White Tigers, one of the first Hmong gangs created in MN was independent but they carried some of the Crip culture. Such as using the word "Loc" & reppin' for the color baby blue.

Midnight Crips was one of the first Asian (Lao) gang that claimed Crip in MN. The gangs I mentioned was based on the late 80's & early 90's when they started off.

By the early to mid 90's, a lot of Asian gangs; mostly Hmong, migrated to MN and that's how a lot of Asian Bloods & Crips came along the way. Gangs such as the Asian Crips came from CA and then into MN.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » August 14th, 2015, 12:21 pm

Besides just pickin it up on their own, also i think the MN WI Asian heads picked up the B and C thing from Cali Asians. A lot of Cali gangs passed thru the Midwest in the late 80's-90's.

Lao Boys(bloods) could have came from Fresno, CA Laos Boys as they both came up the same time.

Royal Cambodian Bloods came from Red Cobra Bloods out of Portland, OR.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 14th, 2015, 12:49 pm

SDmofo wrote:Besides just pickin it up on their own, also i think the MN WI Asian heads picked up the B and C thing from Cali Asians. A lot of Cali gangs passed thru the Midwest in the late 80's-90's.

Lao Boys(bloods) could have came from Fresno, CA Laos Boys as they both came up the same time.

Royal Cambodian Bloods came from Red Cobra Bloods out of Portland, OR.
Yeah, that's true. That's how some Asian gangs are connected or influenced because of the CA Asian gangs migrating into the Midwest.

Both LB's could be connected, but I wouldn't know. I would assume they are.

I guess the real RCB created the RCB in MN then?! RCB started out in Portland? No CA RCB?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » April 22nd, 2016, 6:29 pm

niceman wrote:
Asian Boy Crips - I heard of them but I'm not really sure who they are. I know there is ABC in Colorado too but they are Vietnamese. Don't know too much about the ABC in MN who are Hmong.
Revision, now I know more about the Asian Boy Crips. I believe the original ABC were from Colorado. Hmong gang but I believe it was also mixed with Vietnamese. The MOD gang from Cali migrated to CO and recruited all the ABC into MOD. That's how the chapter of MOD in CO started in the early to mid 90's. As far as ABC in MN, those who were still claiming ABC were consider an MOD ally as well. Pretty much, ABC from CO migrated to MN. That's how ABC had a presence in MN too!