Wanna be's gang members in Brownstown, Michigan

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Wanna be's gang members

Unread post by A Ghost » March 28th, 2006, 9:52 pm

Minilogo wrote:Aight, In my city it ainet like horrible or anything. But its not a good city ya know. We dont have gang fights all the time and stuff. We dont have shootings everyday around here. But we have shootings like once a week or so like that. Maybe once every other week. Anyways to get to my point. Theres like kids in my city acting like they're all gangstas and thugs and stuff. And me i can tell you i aient no thugor nuttin. I dont roll really. Im down for some stuff but not for everything. I dont do sensless crimes. I would kill some fucker if he like killed one of my closet boys or something like that. But yeah i slang because i need the cash. But anyways he like reps bloods and shit and always talks like how hes so gangsterd out even tho hes a #%@&#%@ pussy. He pisses me off so much and no matter what you do he wont get the point. Hes all like ima join so and so gang. Im like your a lil bitch you couldnt take the beat in. And he goes oh yeah i could. And i ended up throwin him on the ground and kickin him like 3 times and he was begging me to stop. And no matter how much i tell him hes not a fuckin gangsta he wont listen. Mother fuckers stupid too. I was with him one time when he was slangin and 2 guys stole his shit and he was jus a lil bitch about it and didnt do nothing. Im so sick of his shit. My boy's ma wont even let him in her aparment because she thinks hes a nark. Hes a fuckin scavenger fer sure. Everytime he goes over there he jus smokes up there weed and never supplies or pitches in. He tells everyone about everything he does and lies most of the time. Hes all about a image. So either you can reply tellin me what i should do to make his ass quit bein like this or you can jus listen to my rant.
I blame it on MTV :D

sbcc

Unread post by sbcc » March 30th, 2006, 1:11 pm

i feel ya alota bkusta's around here too jus dont pay attenion to um and if they wanna be real help um be real if they wanna be fake let them fasle claimin ni66as be fake

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 5th, 2006, 11:42 pm

ALOT OF GANGMEMBERS TO JUZ JOIN IT CUZ ITS THERE FAVORITE COLOR OR THEY TRYNA GET IN with the COOL COWARD NOT ME I JOINED CUZ OF MY HOOD GREENSPOINT SO I BKANG GREENSPOINT 56 NHC MUTHAFUCCAZ

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » June 6th, 2006, 2:40 am

the biggest gangster wannabes are suburban white kids, yea u kno the ones that listen to G-unit and other fag rappers and wanna be "gangster" like them

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 6th, 2006, 1:39 pm

[quote="niro"]the biggest gangster wannabes are suburban white kids, yea u kno the ones that listen to G-unit and other fag rappers and wanna be "gangster" like them[/quote]

you got that type in the hood too...has nothing to do where you from or raised

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Wanna be's gang members in Brownstown, Michigan

Unread post by cbo woods » September 13th, 2010, 12:00 am

u niggas most b joking brownstown mi never even heard of that shit i bet $200 yall off brands

getmoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by getmoe » September 21st, 2010, 6:15 am

LOL brownstown is not mini detroit

drexl
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: detroit

Unread post by drexl » September 22nd, 2010, 5:07 pm

But we have shootings like once a week or so like that. Maybe once every other week.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Riiiiight?

My older brother lives right by Brownstown and everytime I've went there to visit, I've seen everything that reads suburbia.

Oh and to let everyone here know how full of shit this kid is, I got arrested in May '08 for littering. If Brownstown was a mini-D than the cops wouldn't have booked me for something that stupid.