Wanna be's gang members in Brownstown, Michigan

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Minilogo

Wanna be's gang members in Brownstown, Michigan

Unread post by Minilogo » August 20th, 2003, 6:38 pm

Aight, In my city it ainet like horrible or anything. But its not a good city ya know. We dont have gang fights all the time and stuff. We dont have shootings everyday around here. But we have shootings like once a week or so like that. Maybe once every other week. Anyways to get to my point. Theres like kids in my city acting like they're all gangstas and thugs and stuff. And me i can tell you i aient no thugor nuttin. I dont roll really. Im down for some stuff but not for everything. I dont do sensless crimes. I would kill some fucker if he like killed one of my closet boys or something like that. But yeah i slang cuz i need the cash. But anyways he like reps bloods and shit and always talks like how hes so gangsterd out even tho hes a fucking pussy. He pisses me off so much and no matter what you do he wont get the point. Hes all like ima join so and so gang. Im like your a lil bitch you couldnt take the beat in. And he goes oh yeah i could. And i ended up throwin him on the ground and kickin him like 3 times and he was begging me to stop. And no matter how much i tell him hes not a fuckin gangsta he wont listen. Mother fuckers stupid too. I was with him one time when he was slangin and 2 guys stole his shit and he was jus a lil bitch about it and didnt do nothing. Im so sick of his shit. My boy's ma wont even let him in her aparment cuz she thinks hes a nark. Hes a fuckin scavenger fer sure. Everytime he goes over there he jus smokes up there weed and never supplies or pitches in. He tells everyone about everything he does and lies most of the time. Hes all about a image. So either you can reply tellin me what i should do to make his ass quit bein like this or you can jus listen to my rant.

Minilogo

Re: Wanna be's or wankstas or whatever you want to call them

Unread post by Minilogo » August 20th, 2003, 6:39 pm

BTW, Theres not a edit button so i couldnt do that but i posted it in here cuz i couldnt find anywhere else itd fit better.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 20th, 2003, 8:22 pm

HAHA you should give him two tickets to Compton or Watts and see how he enjoys his vacation, that oughta set him straight, btw what city is it?

Minilogo

Unread post by Minilogo » August 21st, 2003, 7:32 am

Its known as "Mini-Detriot" the part i live in but Brownstown, Michigan. In a apartment complex called "The Villa".

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 26th, 2005, 11:06 pm

compton might set him straight. watts will most likely do the job especially the nickerson gardens drop him of at 10pm and by 11 he will be pleading that he will never act all gangsta again over there if they dont recognise your face expect the worse

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 11:27 am

junior wrote:compton might set him straight. watts will most likely do the job especially the nickerson gardens drop him of at 10pm and by 11 he will be pleading that he will never act all gangsta again over there if they dont recognise your face expect the worse
homie,i walked st8 thru niccerson one night at round 1 in the morun cuz,i had to,nigas got roped up an i anit have a ride,so i had to walk to my nigga house who stay there,but trust me,niggas anit pay me no damn mind,yall niggas C actin liek LA is fuccin IRAQ,makes me second gues if yall fooz really eva bkeen there by the way yall C talkin sometime...

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 27th, 2005, 11:40 am

^Straight up loco - you aint just gonna get shot for walkin the streets. You might get checked or robbed - buts thats all to it cuzz.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 27th, 2005, 11:45 am

You actually CAN get shot while walking the streets. I actually know a few people that got killed like that. Sometimes for no real reason at all. Wrong place, wrong time. maybe they looked like someone else or something. At night especially, gotta be careful. You don't know whos out there......Alot of Nhoods are just straight up dangerous. Period.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 27th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Cuzz what the fuck you talkin about loco - thats like 1 out of a million homie. I understand that niggas sometimes get shot for no reason, but in almost all cases there is gotta be some motive behind the shit.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 12:10 pm

cbi562 wrote:Cuzz what the fu-- you talkin about loco - thats like 1 out of a million homie. I understand that niggas sometimes get shot for no reason, but in almost all cases there is gotta be some motive behind the shit.
exactly,niggas anit gon jus run up like"yo i dont know u " an jus stsrt shootin,...u may get jumped on by some youngstaz at the most,an robbed is mos def a possibility,but as for all that gettin shot an killed an blah blah,homie,murder is a serious charge niggas anit goin to the pen for killin some random nigga on the blocc,bottom line,like anywhere else,if u jus stay to yourself u wont have much a problem in watts Compton or anywhere else in La,and thats real talk

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 27th, 2005, 1:53 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
cbi562 wrote:Cuzz what the fu-- you talkin about loco - thats like 1 out of a million homie. I understand that niggas sometimes get shot for no reason, but in almost all cases there is gotta be some motive behind the shit.
exactly,niggas anit gon jus run up like"yo i dont know u " an jus stsrt shootin,...u may get jumped on by some youngstaz at the most,an robbed is mos def a possibility,but as for all that gettin shot an killed an blah blah,homie,murder is a serious charge niggas anit goin to the pen for killin some random nigga on the blocc,bottom line,like anywhere else,if u jus stay to yourself u wont have much a problem in watts Compton or anywhere else in La,and thats real talk
^true, but getting jumped, depending on what or who you look like, is almost 80-90% at certain places and times, but most youngsters can't scrap so its not that big

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 27th, 2005, 2:18 pm

deepsky its hard to belive at 1 in the morn in the nicks and absolutely nothing happened to you not even got checked or stared at. were you still crippin

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 2:29 pm

junior wrote:deepsky its hard to belive at 1 in the morn in the nicks and absolutely nothing happened to you not even got checked or stared at. were you still crippin
nigga,ok,be smart homie,niggas don't flag hard these days anyway,i passed thru,jeans and a blacc jacket,nigas im by myself,why would i blu up in the garden,that is ASKIN FOR PROBLEMS,all im sayin is that if u mind ya biz and dont ask from drama u will be fine walkin thru LA,and niggaz barely looked at me,im by myself,how much of a threat am i?dem niggas could care less,i was roccin no flags or colros so they jus went bout dey bizz,u speakin like,a regular niggas would get smashed jus for being there...which is false homie

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 27th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Chances of something happening are lower than something not happening. and yeah, maybe only 1 out of 50 times of walking the street something might happen. but that one time that it does, you will be sorry. I know what Im saying. fools are out all night, drinking, and or tweaked out, anything and everything can and does happen in the streets.but ey, if you feel its safe to walk through the projects or something at 11 at night, thats your choice.

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 27th, 2005, 2:57 pm

but from the way minilogo talks about his gangsta friend to me it seems right putting him in the nicks because hes acting like something hes not and in the nicks he well be taking care of which was the original question in the first place. you think he would go towards nicks saying im a tough ass gangster and not being just a regular guy of course they would fuck with him

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 27th, 2005, 4:57 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
junior wrote:deepsky its hard to belive at 1 in the morn in the nicks and absolutely nothing happened to you not even got checked or stared at. were you still crippin
nigga,ok,be smart homie,niggas don't flag hard these days anyway,i passed thru,jeans and a black jacket,nigas im by myself,why would i blu up in the garden,that is ASKIN FOR PROBLEMS,all im sayin is that if u mind ya biz and dont ask from drama u will be fine walkin thru LA,and niggaz barely looked at me,im by myself,how much of a threat am i?dem niggas could care less,i was roccin no flags or colros so they jus went bout dey bizz,u speakin like,a regular niggas would get smashed jus for being there...which is false homie
true, but then if you happen to run in to some ignorant foos, some youngsters try to get striped by randomly jumping dudes

it's not that bad if you mind your business and don't flag true, but how come we still hear stories at least once a mounth about wrong people being checked then either a big fight or shots popped?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 10:37 pm

junior wrote:but from the way minilogo talks about his gangsta friend to me it seems right putting him in the nicks because hes acting like something hes not and in the nicks he well be taking care of which was the original question in the first place. you think he would go towards nicks saying im a tough ass gangster and not being just a regular guy of course they would fu-- with him
i hear wat u sayin,if he is in the nicc tryin niggas actin tuff then of course he will get smashed,but if he gets dropped off,i doubt he will be on any gangsta shit feel me

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 10:37 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
nigga,ok,be smart homie,niggas don't flag hard these days anyway,i passed thru,jeans and a black jacket,nigas im by myself,why would i blu up in the garden,that is ASKIN FOR PROBLEMS,all im sayin is that if u mind ya biz and dont ask from drama u will be fine walkin thru LA,and niggaz barely looked at me,im by myself,how much of a threat am i?dem niggas could care less,i was roccin no flags or colros so they jus went bout dey bizz,u speakin like,a regular niggas would get smashed jus for being there...which is false homie
true, but then if you happen to run in to some ignorant foos, some youngsters try to get striped by randomly jumping dudes

it's not that bad if you mind your business and don't flag true, but how come we still hear stories at least once a mounth about wrong people being checked then either a big fight or shots popped?
tru,but that kinda stuff happens everywhere not jus in LA feel me,

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 28th, 2005, 3:48 am

*deepsky* wrote:
junior wrote:compton might set him straight. watts will most likely do the job especially the nickerson gardens drop him of at 10pm and by 11 he will be pleading that he will never act all gangsta again over there if they dont recognise your face expect the worse
homie,i walked st8 thru niccerson one night at round 1 in the morun because,i had to,nigas got roped up an i anit have a ride,so i had to walk to my nigga house who stay there,but trust me,niggas anit pay me no damn mind,yall niggas C actin liek LA is fuccin IRAQ,makes me second gues if yall fooz really eva bkeen there by the way yall C talkin sometime...

YOU LYIN ASS BITCH NIGGA WE ALL KNOW YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO BOMPTON LET ALONE WATTS YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIND THE GARDENS IF I PUT YOU ON IMPERIAL AND CENTRAL AVE. BESIDES YOU WOULD CATCH AN ASS WHOOPIN RUN THROUGH THE GARDENS WITH NO BUSINESS OVER THERE BECAUSE NIGGAZ GET DONE LIKE THAT IN BOMPTON WITH NO BUSINESS IN BOMPTON.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 28th, 2005, 6:27 am

You'll get hit up first

especially ina project where its only one gang

if they dont reconize you and you just strolling threw..

you gotta get talked to..

if you act like punk..and smart talk..u gonna get whooped

but if u got fam there..and aint causing trouble and show respect..it should be all good..

but it doesnt always happen like that

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 28th, 2005, 10:03 am

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
homie,i walked st8 thru niccerson one night at round 1 in the morun because,i had to,nigas got roped up an i anit have a ride,so i had to walk to my nigga house who stay there,but trust me,niggas anit pay me no damn mind,yall niggas C actin liek LA is fuccin IRAQ,makes me second gues if yall fooz really eva bkeen there by the way yall C talkin sometime...

YOU LYIN ASS BITCH NIGGA WE ALL KNOW YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton LET ALONE WATTS YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIND THE GARDENS IF I PUT YOU ON IMPERIAL AND CENTRAL AVE. BESIDES YOU WOULD CATCH AN ASS WHOOPIN RUN THROUGH THE GARDENS WITH NO BUSINESS OVER THERE BECAUSE NIGGAZ GET DONE LIKE THAT IN compton WITH NO BUSINESS IN compton.
u still around talkin the same b/s,everybody knows the deal now homie,thats why as u can see,u the only foo still on that.,lol,dumbass,how is yo name Y.G when....neva mind,..LOL LOL LOL

tiny girl

Unread post by tiny girl » December 29th, 2005, 12:21 pm

i have a question. Would you go to Irq and fight if you had to. Would you go to that place and fight for your country as you would with your gang?

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 29th, 2005, 2:04 pm

if we had to go to iraq then theres no choice. i would fight for my gang more than i would fight for my country

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 29th, 2005, 4:24 pm

tiny girl wrote:i have a question. Would you go to Irq and fight if you had to. Would you go to that place and fight for your country as you would with your gang?
when the country needs help,they run to me askin to help fight a war with some peopel in another country who i dont even know and never done anything to me,....i dont see the american army runnin to my aide, so i would damn sure rather fight for my blu Crippin,,at least i know who im fighting and why,

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 29th, 2005, 7:57 pm

*deepsky* wrote:u still around talkin the same b/s,everybody knows the deal now homie,thats why as u can see,u the only foo still on that.,lol,dumbass,how is yo name Y.G when....neva mind,..LOL LOL LOL
i dont kno the deal. can you let me kno who confirmed you are in fact from kelly park? i been gon a while n didnt kno sum1 certified ur G cause as far as i knew u wer CLAIMING kp but no1 confirmed u bang it besides urself and uve been in miami on vacation 4 like 4 years i missed the posts where u explained all this. no disrespect but i honostly missed this. and since wer talkin about wannabee's i was on this shit called myspace the other day lookin at my girls page. i started clicken threw her friends n so on. till i came to this nigga claiming a made up crip set in philly. while i was trying to contain my non-stop laughter i saw he had a freestyle on his page called "c's up" i clicked the song n it brought me to your page. so you have certified fake crip niggas on ur friends list on that shit and u always talk shit on ny niggas for the 6 n this nigga is a PHILLY nigga with no real ties to NY or LA claimen hes a "west philly gangsta killa crip" how do u justify the fact that you have fake niggas on ur FRIENDS list yet tak shit on "wanna bee" gang members

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 29th, 2005, 8:25 pm

LOL i taught this guy was real

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 29th, 2005, 9:59 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:u still around talkin the same b/s,everybody knows the deal now homie,thats why as u can see,u the only foo still on that.,lol,dumbass,how is yo name Y.G when....neva mind,..LOL LOL LOL
i dont kno the deal.
You nor any other person either...

BABYBRAZE wrote: can you let me kno who confirmed you are in fact from kelly park?
:shock: :lol:

I hope you aint holdin ya breath waiting for this answer.

He'll just say the same lame reason of what he dont have to prove to noone, but yet post a gang of corny dudes in florida, but won't post "ONE" pic of him in the CPT with the Kelly homies :?

BABYBRAZE wrote: as far as i knew u wer CLAIMING kp but no1 confirmed u bang it besides urself and uve been in miami on vacation 4 like 4 years i missed the posts where u explained all this.
:shock: :idea: :idea: :!: :!:

dude really said he on vacation but decided to stay there, and then "started" a new mix-raced gang in the woods of florida.. now he trying to slide that in his post of "who already knows the deal" , who you talking about already know??

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » January 1st, 2006, 10:24 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
i dont kno the deal. can you let me kno who confirmed you are in fact from kelly park? i been gon a while n didnt kno sum1 certified ur G cause as far as i knew u wer CLAIMING kp but no1 confirmed u bang it besides urself and uve been in miami on vacation 4 like 4 years i missed the posts where u explained all this. no disrespect but i honostly missed this. and since wer talkin about wannabee's i was on this shit called myspace the other day lookin at my girls page. i started clicken threw her friends n so on. till i came to this nigga claiming a made up crip set in philly. while i was trying to contain my non-stop laughter i saw he had a freestyle on his page called "c's up" i clicked the song n it brought me to your page. so you have certified fake crip niggas on ur friends list on that shit and u always talk shit on ny niggas for the 6 n this nigga is a PHILLY nigga with no real ties to NY or LA claimen hes a "west philly gangsta killa crip" how do u justify the fact that you have fake niggas on ur FRIENDS list yet tak shit on "wanna bee" gang members
well i only been onb thsi site for 2 years,i talk to niggas thru the pm,private messages homie,lil girls do shit in the open,anit nothin to prove really feel me,o,and i put it like this,homie,i go on there to put my music up,an let niggas here feel me,to get feed back from people,if u look,i have about 673 people on my friends list..i dont not go thru everyone,i jus clicc ok and keep it movin homie,feel me,he is not infact my FRIEND.loli jus cliced OK.i honestly dont knwo who u talkin bout tho,cuz like i sia,di have 673 people on that list,i dont go on there to communicate with and find out if nigags real or not,im on there to get feed back on my music feel me,

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » January 1st, 2006, 10:27 pm

X wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:
i dont kno the deal.
You nor any other person either...

BABYBRAZE wrote: can you let me kno who confirmed you are in fact from kelly park?
:shock: :lol:

I hope you aint holdin ya breath waiting for this answer.

He'll just say the same lame reason of what he dont have to prove to noone, but yet post a gang of corny dudes in florida, but won't post "ONE" pic of him in the CPT with the Kelly homies :?

BABYBRAZE wrote: as far as i knew u wer CLAIMING kp but no1 confirmed u bang it besides urself and uve been in miami on vacation 4 like 4 years i missed the posts where u explained all this.
:shock: :idea: :idea: :!: :!:

dude really said he on vacation but decided to stay there, and then "started" a new mix-raced gang in the woods of florida.. now he trying to slide that in his post of "who already knows the deal" , who you talking about already know??
ok now that u have posted all that..what does it mean?...think bout it,does it matter 2 u that much,its old now,people dont care nmore,all the fake deepsky kelly parC stuff is real lame now,u must be real young to be wrotyyin bout it so much,look at all the trouble u went thu cuting out an pasteing posts an shit.lol,lets jsu say i was fake.....do u think i will stop posting on this site,do u think anybody on here gives a damn,exept u...come on,what kinda nigga worries about a "fake" nigga this much..i honestly shouldnt have posted my pictures up,i think u like me homie.thast the only thing i can think of,why a nigga will continue to follow another nigga wround message board....gay shit homie.but liek i said,i will be here weither u liek it or not....so what u gotta say on that???i anit on that gay tip tho,real talk :shock: cuz i got a funny feeling u might be

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 4:39 pm

I agree with some on here.

You can walk through Compton and Watts, and have nothing happen to you. But dont get it twisted, sometimes stuff do happen, but dont blow it our of proportion.

You can get jack in Carson, Santa Monica, Gardena, Lakewood, Santa barbara, or any other City.

And Compton has many good parts, where you dont have to worry about squat at all.

Forget what you see in the movies, people don't always get jack in the hood. Not every1 in Compton is a gangster or crack haed. You have Grandmothers and Grandfathers, and children, and cops, firemen, ministers, social workers, and evrything else.

Its not all you see on TV.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 3rd, 2006, 10:25 am

^ I think that if your white it's a lot easier to get jacked tho. lol one time this news reporter was white and he went to Nickerson and then Jordan Downs to get leads on a murder story and everyone was madd dogging him like crazy if it wasn't for the fact others were with him and he was a newss reporter i think he woulda caught fade

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2006, 1:55 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^ I think that if your white it's a lot easier to get jacked tho. lol one time this news reporter was white and he went to Nickerson and then Jordan Downs to get leads on a murder story and everyone was madd dogging him like crazy if it wasn't for the fact others were with him and he was a newss reporter i think he woulda caught fade
true. You will stand out if youre white.

Same way if youre walking the streets in Beverly Hills being Black youll stand out.