L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2005, 12:46 pm

I don't agree with it all myself, and I have stated my position over and over again on this site as to ME being neither Sureño nor Norteño, even though I grew up all my life in So x Cal and all around me are Sureños. But you're making the mistake of assuming that we are or think like Whites, I just posted a few replies back how we either shed our clothes or create an underlying society ISN'T THAT WHAT MOST SAY ABOUT US NOT BECOMING AMERICANIZED, so when you talk about DICIPLINE I come back and say WHAT BETTER EXAMPLE DO YOU HAVE THAN US KEEPING "OUR" WAYS?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 12:59 pm

some mexicans dont view spanish ways as ''thier'' ways par se.They look at it like we blacks look at english...something forced upon our ancestors.

I have met mexicans that dont like being called spanish or latino

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2005, 1:09 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I have met mexicans that dont like being called spanish or latino
I'M ONE OF THEM!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 1st, 2005, 1:51 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I have met mexicans that dont like being called spanish or latino

because Mexicans ARE NOT spanish.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 1st, 2005, 1:55 pm

but i dont agree that we think like whites

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 4:32 pm

I didnt mean all mexicans thought like whites,but it seems california mexicans are alot more racist than mid west mexicans,,,and I must say cali blacks also seem more racist.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 4:35 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:

because Mexicans ARE NOT spanish.

sometimes spanish/latino is used for all people who speak the spanish language(mexicans,puerto ricans,cubans).Some mexicans dont mind being called Spanish or Latino.Some mexicans do mind.

alot of chicago's latino mobs have ''spanish'' or ''latin'' in thier name,even some that are predominately mexican(Latin Counts,Spanish Gangster Disciples,Spanish Vice Lords,etc)

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 4:37 pm

its just like some black people dont like being called ''americans''

some people dont like being bunched with people that have f*cked thier race over

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 1st, 2005, 7:29 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:its just like some black people dont like being called ''americans''

some people dont like being bunched with people that have f*cked thier race over

to me it doesnt matter if Mexicans speak spanish or not, they still arent from Spain so they arent spanish. calling a Mexican spanish is like calling a black person living in America "English" like they are from England just because they speak english.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 1st, 2005, 9:36 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
FLUID wrote:It's all in your mind! I aint never heard of no humbolt park, englewood, an pilsen. Never heard any news stories, no movies, no documentaries, nothing. WHY-IS-THAT??

Why Is That? Cause when it comes to golrifying gangs and shit, the media only focuses on LA. All the gang movies only been filmed in Watts, Compton, and South Central. They love to exploit LA.

Or they just don't think Chicago is worth it. And it probaly aint.

real criminals tend to not want to expose themselves on TV....chicago gang members dont talk to the police or media,if they do then they would have problems with thier own Nation.

Rollin,why dont you go and try to film chicago bangers,I would bet they send your ass back to cali in a body bag.[/quote]

OK let me go hide under the bed. I'm scared shitless of chitcago.

You aint impressing anybody kid. LA is way bigger than chicago. Deal with it and stop trying to compete.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 9:41 pm

lol@rollin

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 1st, 2005, 11:17 pm

OK let me go hide under the bed. I'm scared shitless of chitcago.

You aint impressing anybody kid. LA is way bigger than chicago. Deal with it and stop trying to compete.[/quote]

LA only bigger than Chicago by am little bit. They both got 3 million+ people in their inner cities and hundreds of suburbs, both of em'. So quit dissin the Chi with yo' lame ass.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » February 2nd, 2005, 4:25 pm

lonewolf wrote:So which of the two cities has more olden gangs still in existance?

Which has a more generational membership line that continues to carry on?

Which has the most influence outside their immediate surroundings?

As far as gangs still around today, it has to be LA. LA IMO also has the most influence on varrio's outside of Cali. When I was active, 91-94, me and the homies knew nothing of Chicago gangs or Mobs, but we did now about East LA, and LA in general. And all the older g's were straight cholo's and had no knowledge about Chicago. I think the chicago influence only really got big in the past 3 or 4 years because of the enternet.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 2nd, 2005, 5:50 pm

In L.A. you can trace many of the Barrios back to the 20's 30's & 40's, and many of the C's & B's going back to the 60's but even having more background before Black gangs became B's & C's.

Therefore generational wise, there is plenty of gangs in L.A. of which the line continues under the same name and in the same original territories.

Can anyone say the same of Chicago?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 2nd, 2005, 7:05 pm

most of chicagos mobs can trace thier history to the 1950s/60s,some names have changed due to mergers or splinters.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 2nd, 2005, 7:07 pm

I do believe California has the oldest gangs,no chicago mob the I know of was around before the 50s

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 2nd, 2005, 7:14 pm

mission wrote:
lonewolf wrote:So which of the two cities has more olden gangs still in existance?

Which has a more generational membership line that continues to carry on?

Which has the most influence outside their immediate surroundings?

As far as gangs still around today, it has to be LA. LA IMO also has the most influence on varrio's outside of Cali. When I was active, 91-94, me and the homies knew nothing of Chicago gangs or Mobs, but we did now about East LA, and LA in general. And all the older g's were straight cholo's and had no knowledge about Chicago. I think the chicago influence only really got big in the past 3 or 4 years because of the enternet.

Chicago mobs branched out of state long before the internet was created.There were Spanish Cobras,Black Stones,Vice Lords,Disciples and others in Wisconsin in the 1970s.The BPS Bloods from cali were started by a a member of the original Black P Stones in Chicago in the late 60s.I know Indiana had chi mobs in the 70s as well.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 2nd, 2005, 7:15 pm

I meant from Chicago not in chicago(regarding the BPS bloods)

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 2nd, 2005, 7:47 pm

FLUID wrote:OK let me go hide under the bed. I'm scared shitless of chitcago.

You aint impressing anybody kid. LA is way bigger than chicago. Deal with it and stop trying to compete.

LA only bigger than Chicago by am little bit. They both got 3 million+ people in their inner cities and hundreds of suburbs, both of em'. So quit dissin the Chi with yo' lame ass.[/quote]

LA is way bigger than chicago!

Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway!

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2005, 10:17 am

LA is way bigger than chicago!

Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway![/quote]

"Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway?" Man, Shut The Fuck Up. You don't even know what the fuck you talkin bout. Little dumb ass little boy.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2005, 10:28 am

As far as niggas. The black mobs of Chicago formed before the C's & B's of LA did. GDs, BDs, VLs, BPS, MCs started while there were still Black Panthers around. Yall wasn't C's & B's then. When the feds put a hurtin on the Panthers, that's when yall got on that C & B shit.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 3rd, 2005, 12:20 pm

You guys are just goin in circles. Everyone has love for where there from and is not gonna say "you guys bang harder". Just let it go. Both bang hard just in different ways.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 3rd, 2005, 8:04 pm

FLUID wrote:LA is way bigger than chicago!

Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway!

"Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway?" Man, Shut The fu-- Up. You don't even know what the fu-- you talkin bout. Little dumb ass little boy.[/quote]

How you expect anybody to believe you when your own hair aint even real? The site got me wasting time with some toe up midwest country bumpkins n shttt.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 4th, 2005, 3:50 pm

^^^^^You don't be makin no sense.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 5th, 2005, 1:20 pm

ignorant people.......why are there so many?

side note:Milwaukee county has over 1 million people,and the city of Milwaukee has upwards of 600,000 people.In other words,Im from the city,not country.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 6th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Rollin, i know nothing about Chicago gangs and have no love for Chicago but i can say that just because they dont have movies and all of that about their gangs doesnt mean that they are softer or anything. LA is famous for gangs for alot of reasons but one reason is because of all the movies. that doesnt mean LA is harder than anywhere else. i know what im talking about, i only stay 45mins away from LA and we have the same gang styles as LA. we even have the same gangs as LA. no disrespect to people from LA because i love LA, its like my 2nd home i have lots of family from there...but the truth is SOME people from LA think that they are some how superior to others, just because they are from Los. but the reality is that people have gang problems all over the place not just in LA.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 7th, 2005, 12:16 pm

everyone wants to huff and puff and think thier city/region is the hardest.Truth be told compared to cities like sao Pao,brazil(which averages 9,000 murders a year) all american cities are pretty ''soft''.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 7th, 2005, 11:42 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Rollin, i know nothing about Chicago gangs and have no love for Chicago but i can say that just because they dont have movies and all of that about their gangs doesnt mean that they are softer or anything. LA is famous for gangs for alot of reasons but one reason is because of all the movies. that doesnt mean LA is harder than anywhere else. i know what im talking about, i only stay 45mins away from LA and we have the same gang styles as LA. we even have the same gangs as LA. no disrespect to people from LA because i love LA, its like my 2nd home i have lots of family from there...but the truth is SOME people from LA think that they are some how superior to others, just because they are from Los. but the reality is that people have gang problems all over the place not just in LA.

Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Also, I never said that you have to have a movie about your city to be hard. Cats was talking like they needed to prove themselves and i thought it was real ridiculous. I pointed out the fact that aiint nobody heard of certain towns. And i was just curious as to whY? That's all I'm saying.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 8th, 2005, 10:13 am

This thread took a left turn somewhere :oops:

I beleive that from what i've read up on about Chicago street gangs, that surely there is a more structure set up, but they lack a key ingredient.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:22 am

what do you mean by saying chi originated mobs lack a key ingredient? I know alot about them,and alot of it I wouldnt/couldnt post on here.Trust me,chicago ''gangs'' dont lack anything that california gangs have,except hollywood hype and more media coverage.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:24 am

dont start saying ignorant things lonewolf.So far you seem like one of the most rational people on here.The ''they lack a key ingredient'' comment is ignorant.If I went in detail about many chicago mobs(which I wont) you would be shocked.They make most california gangs seem like elementary school kids.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:26 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:Rollin, i know nothing about Chicago gangs and have no love for Chicago but i can say that just because they dont have movies and all of that about their gangs doesnt mean that they are softer or anything. LA is famous for gangs for alot of reasons but one reason is because of all the movies. that doesnt mean LA is harder than anywhere else. i know what im talking about, i only stay 45mins away from LA and we have the same gang styles as LA. we even have the same gangs as LA. no disrespect to people from LA because i love LA, its like my 2nd home i have lots of family from there...but the truth is SOME people from LA think that they are some how superior to others, just because they are from Los. but the reality is that people have gang problems all over the place not just in LA.

Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Also, I never said that you have to have a movie about your city to be hard. Cats was talking like they needed to prove themselves and i thought it was real ridiculous. I pointed out the fact that aiint nobody heard of certain towns. And i was just curious as to whY? That's all I'm saying.

we all know LA and NYC have the most media coverage,so of coarse people will hear more about those two cities.There many cities in america that are wicked.and have gangs.They just dont catch white peoples eye like LA and NYC.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”