L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 8th, 2005, 10:32 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:dont start saying ignorant things lonewolf.So far you seem like one of the most rational people on here.The ''they lack a key ingredient'' comment is ignorant.If I went in detail about many chicago mobs(which I wont) you would be shocked.They make most california gangs seem like elementary school kids.
Like I said "FROM WHAT I'VE READ", surely you can't fault me for my ignorance.
I know about L.A. but I don't know about Chicago, that is the reason for this thread topic we are on right now.

I asked if Chicago "Street" gangs have a genealogy background and how many of those still exist today in comparisson with L.A. gangs (?)

Therefore the key ingredient to me "IS" = LOYALTY FOR LIFE as many in L.A. have ingrained in their hearts, so much that you have GENERATIONS in the neighborhoods.

Don't take it the wrong way, just stirring up some conversation of interest and trying to learn what i don't know of.

By-the-way, I thank you for your compliment "SIR", with respects.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:40 am

most chicago mobs trace thier history back to 1950s and 1960s

most have members from 50-60 years old down to 15 or 16 years old,with ''shorties'' being groomed for full membership as young as 8 years old.

trust me chicago mobs dont lack ''loyalty'' for life.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:44 am

Vice Lords=1950s
Black P Stones=1960s,possible late 50s
GDs/BDs=1950s
Maniac Latin Disciples=early 70s
Satan Disciples-early 1960s
Simon City Royals=1950s
Spanish Cobras=1960s
Mickey Cobras=1950s
Imperial Gangsters=1969
Latin Eagles=late 1960s
Spanish Lords=1960s
Latin Lovers=1960s
Black Souls=1970s
Gangster Two Six=early 70s

some names have changed due to mergers(two or more mobs uniting into one) or splits(one mob spliting into two) but all of these chi based mobs can trace thier history to at least the dates I posted.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 8th, 2005, 10:45 am

"POR VIDA" ~ "FOR LIFE" is what you hear from a lotta of ACTIVE members, but what does it mean? how is it for life?
We all know that once we get to settling down and have to pay the mortgage/rent - the "FOR LIFE" applies how?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:49 am

there are more chicago mobs that have been in existence for at least 40 years such as the Insane Dragons,Insane C-Notes,Insane Popes,Ambrose,etc those are just the ones I choose to use for examples

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 10:50 am

lonewolf wrote:"POR VIDA" ~ "FOR LIFE" is what you hear from a lotta of ACTIVE members, but what does it mean? how is it for life?
We all know that once we get to settling down and have to pay the mortgage/rent - the "FOR LIFE" applies how?

chicago mobs actually have retirement,where you still remain a member but can chill out.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 11:34 am

lonewolf wrote:So is it a ONE MAN RULE or do you also have ministers and such?

PRESIDENT?
VICE PRESIDENT?
WAR CHIEF/WARLORD?
SECRETARY?
TREASURER?

ELECTED?
EARNED?
POPULARITY?

GANG SHARES PROFITS?
GANG DITRIBUTES TO THE COMMUNITY?
GANG IS INTO POLITICS?

WHAT?
EDUCATE ME?

They are organized like a country.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 8th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:Rollin, i know nothing about Chicago gangs and have no love for Chicago but i can say that just because they dont have movies and all of that about their gangs doesnt mean that they are softer or anything. LA is famous for gangs for alot of reasons but one reason is because of all the movies. that doesnt mean LA is harder than anywhere else. i know what im talking about, i only stay 45mins away from LA and we have the same gang styles as LA. we even have the same gangs as LA. no disrespect to people from LA because i love LA, its like my 2nd home i have lots of family from there...but the truth is SOME people from LA think that they are some how superior to others, just because they are from Los. but the reality is that people have gang problems all over the place not just in LA.

Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Also, I never said that you have to have a movie about your city to be hard. Cats was talking like they needed to prove themselves and i thought it was real ridiculous. I pointed out the fact that aiint nobody heard of certain towns. And i was just curious as to whY? That's all I'm saying.

cool. i got what your saying now. im only trying to say their some cities nobody really heard of that are pretty crazy. thats all.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 2:35 pm

^^^very true ruthless.

cities that are crazy that you may not have heard of/or really dont know about:

Milwaukee,wisconsin, gary Indiana, Flint Michigan, St Louis missouri, Kansas City Missouri, Detroit Michigan,Camden,New Jersey, Birmingham,Alabama, New Orleans, Lousiana, Memphis, Tennsesee, Miami, Florida, Cleveland,Ohio Youngstown,Ohio, Washington,D.C Pheonix, Arizona, Little Rock, Arkansas, Jackson Mississippi Houston, texas
Minniapolis, Minnisota

trust me,all of those cities above have high crime rates and wicked ghettos.You might not see them all on TV,but visit for yourself or cheak National crime stats.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 2:40 pm

there are also a more than afew other cities that are crazy in America...Atlanta,Georgia for example.Niggas need to start reading more rather than looking to the (white controlled) media for all of thier knowledge on other places.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 9:27 am

Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Also, I never said that you have to have a movie about your city to be hard. Cats was talking like they needed to prove themselves and i thought it was real ridiculous. I pointed out the fact that aiint nobody heard of certain towns. And i was just curious as to whY? That's all I'm saying.[/quote]

Quit cryin. I said over & over, LA & Chicago on the same level when it come to gang-bangin, just different structures. You ain't even say no actual facts on this shit, just some Tough Tony BS. You swine.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 9:49 am

Ummmm, I get what LONEWOLF is sayin about that "lack of ingredient" shit. He probably been on one of them Chitown sites and seen how some of them niggas be talkin and shit. But yeah, ChiTown mobs got a history of niggas flippin mobs and shit, that ain't loyalty at all. And alot of niggas get on Individual type shit cause he got money now or they too busy raisin a family. I see a lot of that shit goin' on.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 10:00 am

LOYALTY 4 LIFE? Hell Naw, niggas retire around here at 25-30 years old.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 9th, 2005, 10:57 am

FLUID wrote:Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Also, I never said that you have to have a movie about your city to be hard. Cats was talking like they needed to prove themselves and i thought it was real ridiculous. I pointed out the fact that aiint nobody heard of certain towns. And i was just curious as to whY? That's all I'm saying.

Quit cryin. I said over & over, LA & Chicago on the same level when it come to gang-bangin, just different structures. You ain't even say no actual facts on this shit, just some Tough Tony BS. You swine.[/quote]

And I'll tell you again, ain't nobody thinking about no rocktown illionois. It might as well be on the moon cause nobody pay attention to that place. You don't got no movies out, no documentaries, nothing. How you expect anybody to believe you? You aint done nothing but type words from your wacked out little head. You aint said nothing chump.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 9th, 2005, 11:10 am

This once again turned into "my hood is harder than yours" beef.Come on folks , leave lit ike that and don't attack other people's cities.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 12:17 pm

FLUID wrote:Ummmm, I get what LONEWOLF is sayin about that "lack of ingredient" shit. He probably been on one of them Chitown sites and seen how some of them niggas be talkin and shit. But yeah, ChiTown mobs got a history of niggas flippin mobs and shit, that ain't loyalty at all. And alot of niggas get on Individual type shit cause he got money now or they too busy raisin a family. I see a lot of that shit goin' on.

come on now Fluid....you talking about niggas flippin thats a small percentage of niggas if you look at it as a whole.And thats frowned upon for the most part.Most niggas who join chi town based mobs remain members for thier entire life.....retirement is when you chill but you STILL are a member of your Nation.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 12:20 pm

people are too ignorant/child like to discuss topics like this.Im finished with this topic.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 9th, 2005, 12:43 pm

Street gangs are becoming more formally organized and more threatening to society.

Today’s Super gangs, consists of thousands or tens of thousands of members, including adults, with a history of generational lineage.

Gangs grow in times of conflict or crisis and decrease in size at other times.

Some gangs with a high proportion of adult members have very sophisticated organizational networks, much like large corporations.

The Black “Gangster Disciples” Nation (BGDN) exemplifies such an evolution from a relatively disorganized criminal street gang to a formal criminal organization.

Its corporate hierarchy comprises a

Chairman of the Board, (Chief Executive Officer)
2 Boards of Directors (one for prisons, another for the streets), Governors (who control drug trafficking within geographical areas), Regents (the supplier and overseer of vending locations within the governors' realms),
Area Co-coordinators (collectors),
Enforcers,
And "Shorties" (youngsters who staff vending spots and execute the deals).

From 1987 to 1994, BGDN was responsible for more than 200 homicides. One-half of their arrests were for drug offenses and only one-third were for nonlethal violence.

An observation made today sees that the old, traditional gang structure of past decades seems to be declining.

In an earlier era, street gangs might have comprised several hundred members and were generally age graded, consisting of several subgroups based on age known as sets or cliques.

Both youth and adult gangs had these characteristics.

Recently, however, age-graded and geographically based youngsters and adult gangs have become less common.

These have given way to relatively autonomous, smaller, independent groups, poorly organized and less territorial than it used to be.

Leadership is complex, fluid and responsive, more diffuse than concentrated, and depends in large part on the particular activity being conducted.

Even large youth gangs composed of allied "sets or cliques" may not be well organized and may be in a constant state of flux because of the various subgroups, changing leadership, and the limited number of hardcore members.

Although they are very much in the minority, the combination of youngsters & adult drug gangs are more predominant now than in the 1960's and 1970's.

The racial/ethnic composition of gangs also appears to be changing.

Black and Hispanic gangs still predominate, but in a growing number of cities, White, Asian, South Pacific Islanders, and “mix” groups have been surfacing in greater numbers than in the past.

A dramatic growth of adult prison gangs is also a factor that plays a role in the street gangs of today.

These gangs began to be a significant factor in State prisons in the late 1950's and mid 1960's, with a fully-grown hierarchy and structure by the 1970’s.

These adult prison gangs have become the pinnacle of achievement in the gang culture, providing experience and leadership to the street gangs.

The most notorious and most organized of them all being the Mexican Mafia AMONG THE MANY OTHERS.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 12:54 pm

I know I said im finished with this topic but I want to clarify something about the article Lonewolf posted.the GDs do not use the B before there name,the BGDN split in the 1970s there are now two seperate groups....BDs and GDs.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
FLUID wrote:Ruthless, if you read my post carefully, I never said that LA has the hardest mofos on the planet. It's just that alot of out of town cats have an inferiority complex and they try to compare and compete. Truth is, I don't give a suck about anybody else's town. I'm not concerned with other towns and I'm neither impressed nor scared of other towns. Shtttt does not phase me, on the real! It's just that the 213 has alot of jealous haters and biters who be biting our styles. It's like cats can't be cool and then start feeling all inferior like it's challenging their manhood or something? Then they get dissed and catch feelings. It's pathetic B.

Quit cryin. I said over & over, LA & Chicago on the same level when it come to gang-bangin, just different structures. You ain't even say no actual facts on this shit, just some Tough Tony BS. You swine.

And I'll tell you again, ain't nobody thinking about no rocktown illionois. It might as well be on the moon cause nobody pay attention to that place. You don't got no movies out, no documentaries, nothing. How you expect anybody to believe you? You aint done nothing but type words from your wacked out little head. You aint said nothing chump.[/quote]

You ain't told me shit cause Yo scary ass was scared to say Rockford at first, you just said "ain't nobody heard of certain towns". I knew you was talkin bout me but you was beatin around the bush like just like a lame ass nigga. And so what you you ain't heard of my town, I don't give a fuck. Fuck yo movies, fuck yo documentaries, and fuck yo bitch ass too. I know LA got some of the hardest niggas in America but you ain't one of em'. You's a lamer. I can tell by yo words. Then rollin in my 64. Yeah right, yo' weak ass ain't got no 64 on switches. Quit cappin nigga.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 4:55 pm

And yeah I'm from a small city nigga, you ain't said shit. Rockford, Illinois(150,000). 85 miles NW OUTSIDE the city, we ain't a suburb, we got our own suburbs. GDs, BDs, BGs, VLs, Black Stones, 4's, LKs, LCs, IUKs, MLDs, SDs, SCRs. Blacks, whites, Latinos, everybody plugged. Same shit go on everywhere. So what.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 5:00 pm

rollin in my 64(yeah fuckin right), if anybody off that wickey, it's yo' dumb ass. You don't even be makin sense sometimes, can't even spell and shit. Yall be smokin that shit in them big cities. PCP and shit. You a high muthafucka.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 5:10 pm

come on now Fluid....you talking about niggas flippin thats a small percentage of niggas if you look at it as a whole.And thats frowned upon for the most part.Most niggas who join chi town based mobs remain members for thier entire life.....retirement is when you chill but you STILL are a member of your Nation.[/quote]

I get what you sayin but it''s been a lot of pancakin goin on over the years and even in Chicago and say I'm lyin. Not everybody but a lot of niggas did the shit like it was cool. Maybe did it when they was teenagers still, but still. That's just the lack of loyalty shit dude was talkin bout. Flippin is bogus as hell. CLICKIN ain't right neither. I don't think they do that in Cali too much. C's and B's flippin? Nortes and Surs flippin?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2005, 5:14 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:people are too ignorant/child like to discuss topics like this.Im finished with this topic.

You ain't gotta get mad. Different shit probably go on in Milwaukee.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 9:31 pm

flippin aint cool in the Mil although it happens sometimes.....it doesnt happen alot in chicago either.But it happens thou you aint lying.But for the most part niggas dont flip because they cant go into thier old neighborhoods and hang out with the same niggas they grew up with.Flipping happens,buts its pretty rare,90% of niggas would never flip on thier mob.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 11:42 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
FLUID wrote:LA is way bigger than chicago!

Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway!

"Both yall hairs are probly fake anyway?" Man, Shut The fu-- Up. You don't even know what the fu-- you talkin bout. Little dumb ass little boy.

How you expect anybody to believe you when your own hair aint even real? The site got me wasting time with some toe up midwest country bumpkins n shttt.[/quote]

aint nothin fake about me

come out to the mil and see how ''country'' it is homie.The murder rate is over triple the National average,higher than LAs so come here and call niggas Country and see what happens.I aint bragging because thats nothing to brag about,but it seems you think that anyplace outside of cali is a country peaceful town.Its crime and violence all over america and all over the world.Its over a million people in milwaukee county this is a city you lil kid.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 10th, 2005, 12:48 am

Does it make your state hard because some farmers can shoot at people?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 10th, 2005, 11:14 am

there are no farmers in Milwaukee,you idiot....this is a city.come to Milwaukee and call the Black P Stones,Gangster Disciples,Black Disciples,Insane Un Knowns,Spanish Cobras,Vice Lords,Maniac Latin Disciples and any of the others ''country bumpkins'' and see what they do to your white ass,individual.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 10th, 2005, 11:21 am

Like I said...Milwaukee county has over 1 million people,and the city of Milwaukee has over 600,000.....there are no farms here.over 50% of this city is minority(blacks,latinos,others),and this is the MOST segragated city in america... tthe crime rate on all levels is higher than the national average.......on everything from murder,assualts,arson,robbery,moter vehicle theft,etc.And like I said the murder rate is quite a bit higher than LA,so come and talk that shit here,dont do it over the net.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 10th, 2005, 11:22 am

even the white boy Simon City Royals in Milwaukee will put you in the dirt

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 10th, 2005, 11:27 am

FLUID wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:people are too ignorant/child like to discuss topics like this.Im finished with this topic.

You ain't gotta get mad. Different shit probably go on in Milwaukee.

Im not gettin mad homie.Its just some of these people from cali are so ignorant,you cant have a rational talk with them.They seem to think LA is the biggest baddest place on earth,and everywhere else is a country town.Its like chatting with a bunch of children instead of adults.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 10th, 2005, 11:58 am

Bro u seem to be the one bitchin about how hard your town is. There's ghetto's everywhere, only change is the way they bang and there slang.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”