Indiana gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Anonymous20

Indiana gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 29th, 2003, 10:24 am

Click post reply to discuss gangs in Indiana.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Indiana gangs

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 10:29 pm

indiana has some folk and vicelord setz

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 16th, 2004, 1:35 am

gi got some vl's,lvg's ,gd's simon city royal

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 17th, 2004, 11:22 pm

Sh*t them n*ggas in Gary, Indiana weren't playing one time. That small city had 500 murders one years. Gangs were hitting Indiana hard.

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 18th, 2004, 1:45 am

Jr_Godfather wrote:Sh*t them n*ggas in Gary, Indiana weren't playing one time. That small city had 500 murders one years. Gangs were hitting Indiana hard.
500?sarcasim? thats sombody gettin merked every day and on certain day multiple fatalites on some days.... 500z is alotta murders in a year dam

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2004, 6:39 am

Man, ain't no simon city royals ever been in GI, but there are some lk's.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 22nd, 2004, 12:00 pm

does Indiana have any crip or blood sets?

Unread post by Guest » March 22nd, 2004, 7:03 pm

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 25th, 2004, 9:20 am

ANY OF YALL FROM MICHIGAN CITY,IN???…AND WHAT SETS RUN GARY…MY PEEPS SAY IT’’S HELLA GHETTO OUT THERR…

Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2004, 9:38 am

I'm in GI and its mostly GD and VL.

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 25th, 2004, 11:57 am

I HAVE A BROTHER FROM INDIANA BUT I ASKED HIM ABOUT WHO BE BANGIN THERE, MAINLEY FOLKS AND ROLLIN 2O CRIPS BUT MOSTLEY JUST LOCAL KIDS RAISIN HELL ROBBING PEOPLE AND SELLIN DOPE

Unread post by Guest » March 27th, 2004, 9:20 pm

WUT SETS OF CRIPS BANG IN INDIANA?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 29th, 2004, 5:10 pm

In northern Indiana places like East Chicago, In has gd's, vl's, gangster two-six, ig's, lk's. Gary has gd's, vl's several branches there are also lk's. There are lk's, vl's,gd's and others in Hammond and Merrilville Indiana. I haven't lived in GI for over 7 years so I'm sure some things have changed.

Northern Indiana more specifically Lake County (see above paragraph) is where most gang activity takes place in Indiana. Central Indiana and Southern Indiana is more country laid back and real chill. For the past almost seven years I have lived in Indianapolis and indy goes by hoods like Houghville, brightwood, 4-block, parkwood, hillside, and post rd,the land, brick city, gangstaville,

As for bloods and crips in Indiana to be honest I don't know Im not really in the streets no more I am more of a nigga in the process of getting my shit in order and trying to be a family man. If they are here then its wanna-bee colors groupies.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 21st, 2004, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 29th, 2004, 10:11 pm

Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 21st, 2004, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 19th, 2004, 11:03 am

ghost wrote:For the past almost seven years I have lived in Indianapolis and indy goes by hoods like Houghville, brightwood, trey-four, parkwood, hillside, and post rd.
I just rolled through Indy this weekend down Meridian st. on the north side of town and it looked pretty hood to me. Are there bloods and crips sets around there or does Indy just have Chi based gangs like Gds and VLs?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 21st, 2004, 7:46 pm

Yeah nap (indy) has its parts like other cities, but naw since I"ve been here I haven't seen any bloods or crips. Just gangsters and lords also once seen some lc's (latin counts).

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » May 22nd, 2004, 8:52 pm

fromsantabarbamovedtomich wrote:
ghost wrote:For the past almost seven years I have lived in Indianapolis and indy goes by hoods like Houghville, brightwoodpretty hood to me. Are there bloods and crips sets around there or does Indy just , trey-four, parkwood, hillside, and post rd.
I just rolled through Indy this weekend down Meridian st. on the north side of town and it looked have Chi based gangs like Gds and VLs?
pretty much... chicago gangs spread to indiana.. some from detroit too.. mainly Indiana is sets from sets of other sets... two-ones, mainly folk in Indy, lots of bloods in anderson.. Muncie, all the eastside is bloods, some southside, west side is crip side.. fort wayne, almost all crip..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 23rd, 2004, 11:32 pm

i got fam in East Chicago...dont know about no bloods or crips i know East Chicago dont play when it come to them folkz and people wars.....E.C is lkz 26z igs gds thats harborsideand shit...

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 26th, 2004, 5:16 am

ya real Folks and Peoples are ridaz most of the time in chitown. There arent many fake ones in the main hood areas of chicago ut if u go to indiana,michigan,ohio,all the surrounding big cities, theres fakes. But cuz cuz they aint in chitown dont mean they fake tho.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 13th, 2004, 11:59 am

when i went to south bend, indiana i ran into some TRGS...they was rockin the blue rag

Anonymous20

Free Twirk

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 30th, 2005, 2:59 pm

What does a "B.C" with a Crown on top
of the "C" and "Free Twirk" mean in Indianapolis, IND.?

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Free Twirk

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » May 16th, 2006, 11:41 am

alonso wrote:What does a "B.C" with a Crown on top
how many points?

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » June 8th, 2006, 7:55 am

There are no bloods and crips in Indianapolis. Just folks and peeps. And whatever the mexicans are claimin. And the niggaz my age that actually got jumped in, put in work, paid dues, attended meeting, know our lit do not subscribe to that BS anymore. One good thing I can say about the dope game of the 80's and 90's is it brought us together. Having your hat cocked to the wrong side back in 90-91 would definently get your teeth knocked out. These youngster nowadays have no history. Can't name their elites. Were not brought in through the proper channels so you have 92% wannabees. There are still OG's out here and some niggaz 22 and up no the business but these young bastards don't know shit they just like the handshakes and think they can get bitches. When they get to Marion County Jail, the farm, westfield, branchville, etc... and they get tested they get violated somethin terrible. Wake up youngstars and be yourselves not what your big brothers did 10 and 20 years back.

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Free Twirk

Unread post by triflin » June 18th, 2006, 5:57 am

alonso wrote:What does a "B.C" with a Crown on top
I forget what the BC meant but that was a click of young niggas over there in brightwood off of 10th and Rural. I only remember them cause they did a driveby and that shit is rare here one or two drivebys happen here each year killings or more personal here point blank range.

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » June 18th, 2006, 6:12 am

grundy wrote:There are no bloods and crips in Indianapolis. Just folks and peeps. And whatever the mexicans are claimin. And the niggaz my age that actually got jumped in, put in work, paid dues, attended meeting, know our lit do not subscribe to that BS anymore. One good thing I can say about the dope game of the 80's and 90's is it brought us together. Having your hat cocked to the wrong side back in 90-91 would definently get your teeth knocked out. These youngster nowadays have no history. Can't name their elites. Were not brought in through the proper channels so you have 92% wannabees. There are still OG's out here and some niggaz 22 and up no the business but these young bastards don't know shit they just like the handshakes and think they can get women. When they get to Marion County Jail, the farm, westfield, branchville, etc... and they get tested they get violated somethin terrible. Wake up youngstars and be yourselves not what your big brothers did 10 and 20 years back.
Yeah its more of a game to these young niggas cause real crooked I niggas aint tripping off folks and brothers no more. Only thing these young niggas is honoring is who they can get money with whether they grew up together are clicked up somehow on the streets. I'm old enough to remember having to mobb up to go swimming off of 16th and Rural in Brightwood are going to the east skating rink deep cause niggas knew the lords from 42nd and Post Road 30th and Baltimore Hillside and niggas from Amberwoods were ready to pop it off.