Minnesota

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by Pointblank » November 11th, 2007, 9:22 pm

mamlook wrote:I heard a lot of the Hmongs and their gangs were shifting to Detroit but who knows mayne//

I know I got a homie in St. Cloud Minnesota and there were bloods n crips from Mpls and Milwaukee there supposedly setting up shop but that shit was like back in 98 so I dont know how it is now...

More up north in Duluth, like some ya'll were talking bout are Asian crips across the bridge, VLs, GDs and from what I know cobras coming up there for some reason. LKs & VLs had a big meeting somewhere up there a while back but was found out by the popos ... just a small city with plenty of druggies n drunks when I was there, but can make more dinero selling drugs there than in your town...shiiii I could bring in 50 more bucks in Duluth than miami on just weed lol

I cant remember well which cities they were but lots of latin gangs setting up near the Min/Iowa border. Thats what I know.
lol most of them fools in duluth are weak, there are however drug trafficers who come up from mill town and stp/mpls to sell shit for high prices.

User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by Pointblank » November 11th, 2007, 9:23 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Hell naw Duluth aint got no REAL GANGSTAS puttin in work man if your from N/S Minneapolis you should know that Minneapolis and some of St. Paul are the ONLY cities in Minnesota that have real gangs stop makin the AP look faulty what hood you claim anyway because Minneapolis has been plagued with a wanna be Crip syndrome lately I hope you dont fall into this category ecause I seen on your gang post you put stuff like 138th SGC and N/S SGC I aint never heard of these sets and I know hella sg's that claim 132
lol some fool from east Minneapolis said he was 30'z tre gang 4th street shotgun crip

User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Re: none

Unread post by Pointblank » November 11th, 2007, 10:06 pm

A Ghost wrote:
SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:
WTF!?? That's a pic that Purple City posted, that's Harlem... WTF??
Homie Ghost,

ive retreived this photograph from city-data.com website. This is a picture of Minneapolis' Black neighborhood on the North Side. Your mistaken about the flick above. Type in Minneapolis within search, scan the given link, and you'll see the came pic ive posted prior.


http://www.city-data.com/city/Minneapol ... esota.html
SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:i got that ish from citydata ese..dont underestimate and be stereotypical over the twin cities..it looks like san francisco now..

i was with my driving with my cousin and saw lots of black p stones hangin out over by pillsburry and elake at friday night..place is scarey whenever we drive through there too get home..gives me the creeps..they were slangin rocks..its near that safeway and across the liq store..
People screw up all the time and put in wrong pictures of cities.

There isn't a single city in the Midwest that looks like that.

I aint saying there's no blacks, Im just saying architecturally.

That's a pic of New York City.


Here are some real pics of Minneapolis

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
hoep you know them are both stp and mpls

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » November 12th, 2007, 9:06 am

WHERE YOU AT I ST PAUL T.C

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 12th, 2007, 10:34 am

Do the Asian gangs up there put it down? Do they bang on everybody or only each other? Them gangs claiming Oriental, do they claim any affiliation to other Oriental gangs from other states?

User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Unread post by Pointblank » November 12th, 2007, 11:59 am

NikexCortez wrote:Do the Asian gangs up there put it down? Do they bang on everybody or only each other? Them gangs claiming Oriental, do they claim any affiliation to other Oriental gangs from other states?
Asains used to get down. lately they been quite. M.O.D. had killed a cop or two a few years back, basically they just fighting. I got a few friends in G Loc and asain blood.

to the other du, I can be found anywhere from round wilder recreation center by payne ave, to the upper eastside. somtimes in north Minneapolis. i live outta town at the moment. but with forclosure common ill be back lol

User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Unread post by Pointblank » November 13th, 2007, 9:38 am

Pointblank wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Do the Asian gangs up there put it down? Do they bang on everybody or only each other? Them gangs claiming Oriental, do they claim any affiliation to other Oriental gangs from other states?
Asains used to get down. lately they been quite. M.O.D. had killed a cop or two a few years back, basically they just fighting. I got a few friends in G Loc and asain blood.

to the other du, I can be found anywhere from round wilder recreation center by payne ave, to the upper eastside. somtimes in north Minneapolis. i live outta town at the moment. but with forclosure common ill be back lol
ill get more specific with the asain gangs. there is obvious tension between black and asain gangs. but they aint in all out beef. asain gangs beef with asain gangs primarily. there are dozens of MN based asain gangs, but alot of them are california based. we have one of the biggest populations of hmong people in the world in saint paul, so most of the gangs are hmong and alot come from california and take the gang culture with them. last thing i herd about the asains was some father had poped a buncha asain bloods out side his house that had been harrasing his son.

User avatar
Pointblank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: November 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Location: Saint Paul/Up north. shit im always some where.

Unread post by Pointblank » November 13th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Teen could get 32 years in prison after pleading guilty to bus killing
The Associated Press
Article Last Updated: 11/13/2007 02:36:23 PM CST

ST. PAUL—A 17-year-old could get 32 years in prison when he is sentenced in the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old on board a Metro Transit bus in downtown St. Paul.

Ramsey County prosecutors say Jerome Pablo Cross of St. Paul has pleaded guilty to intentional murder in the second degree.

In court on Tuesday, Cross said he brought a gun on the bus last April to shoot someone who he thought had threatened him in the past.

But instead, he shot and killed 16-year-old Earl Ray Freeman.

Prosecutors say Freeman was sitting next to the person Cross intended to shoot.

At least 22 other people were on board the bus at the time.

Prosecutors say Cross agreed to a 32-year sentence. He was prosecuted as an adult.

A sentencing hearing is set for January.


That was my homeboy i went to city academy high school with him... FREE EM !!!

20 people got in a brawl in the court room after he pleaded guilty...

FREE TINY A FROM THE SELBY!

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 25th, 2008, 9:43 pm

i will be out in st paul at the end of this month for the grand opening of the rec center thats named after me out there

Fid
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Re:

Unread post by Fid » June 14th, 2008, 7:16 pm

Pointblank wrote:I been back on the LES of saint paul for about a month. and I can't figure out the damn police scanner frequencies. did they change it since 06 or some shit? because it aint like the police aint out all the time. so I think they changed it.
Digital radios, my man. Encrypted. Toss your scanner in the trash.

getmoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: December 20th, 2007, 11:48 pm

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by getmoe » June 28th, 2008, 8:02 pm

i spent alot time in minn it goes down for real ivl detroit

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 8:04 am

I've been in Minnesota so many times and I'VE NEVER SEEN A REAL G thier

Blancanieves
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: November 2nd, 2008, 10:07 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago
Location: Chicago

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by Blancanieves » August 5th, 2010, 10:33 pm

What about Somali gangs? Minnesota has the largest Somali community in the US, I've heard.

MiramonteBlvd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 5th, 2011, 5:54 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Michigan
What city do you live in now?: minneapolis

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by MiramonteBlvd » February 5th, 2011, 6:13 pm

their is a shit load of fakes to that dont noe shit just wat they seen on movies

MiramonteBlvd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 5th, 2011, 5:54 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Michigan
What city do you live in now?: minneapolis

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by MiramonteBlvd » February 5th, 2011, 6:36 pm

idk much about other gang butt here r some sureno "hoods or Varrios" butt in my eyes only one has a hood das south side powderhorn wich claim powderhorn park in the south side of mpls others r jackson tarrece ,los tiny crooks,south side raza,la raza,williams,we so krazy,locos, u noe wat it keep it short this fus r a bunch of lil kid whit numbers and 1 or 3 real gangta as fus in each click other then that their bitchs loco williams wsk ssr r noe dout the weakest they will jump any person in just to have numbers and their is like 20 real fus keep in meind tis fus r the deepest gang in minnesota noe dout about it butt its just numbers their is just a hand full that put in work the other just live of the fear people have for dos real dudes most of the real dudes r relocated cholos from cali that start their hood here and just basicly brain wash lil kid most of the real gangsta fus r locked up

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: April 19th, 2015, 10:27 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by niceman » January 28th, 2019, 6:58 pm

wed wrote:yeah, the list is all from minneapolis. some aren't that active though.
my bad on the "toc" and "tob" they don't exist nomore. they joined together as a protection group for tibetans. btw i had to change the name.
The TOC or TOB were the Tibetan guys that got shot at and killed by MODs in the 2005 pool hall shooting. Police were saying the victims were innocent because they didn't recognize a Tibetan gang in their state when in fact, one of the victim that died was a Khmer TRG.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: April 19th, 2015, 10:27 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re:

Unread post by niceman » January 28th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Pointblank wrote:
Pointblank wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Do the Asian gangs up there put it down? Do they bang on everybody or only each other? Them gangs claiming Oriental, do they claim any affiliation to other Oriental gangs from other states?
Asains used to get down. lately they been quite. M.O.D. had killed a cop or two a few years back, basically they just fighting. I got a few friends in G Loc and asain blood.

to the other du, I can be found anywhere from round wilder recreation center by payne ave, to the upper eastside. somtimes in north Minneapolis. i live outta town at the moment. but with forclosure common ill be back lol
ill get more specific with the asain gangs. there is obvious tension between black and asain gangs. but they aint in all out beef. asain gangs beef with asain gangs primarily. there are dozens of MN based asain gangs, but alot of them are california based. we have one of the biggest populations of hmong people in the world in saint paul, so most of the gangs are hmong and alot come from california and take the gang culture with them. last thing i herd about the asains was some father had poped a buncha asain bloods out side his house that had been harrasing his son.
Asian gangs are mainly towards each other only. If they need outside of their race, it's usually short-term.

And the ones that claims Oriental has no relations to the others claiming Oriental unless they are the same gang from a different city or state.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”