Protest Against Nazi March In Ohio Turns Violent, Six People

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 4:32 pm

Q wrote:those was bloods that was out there. yall aint seen dudes in red throwin it up
Nope, I ain't seen them. The bangers I saw on the news were wearing all black and white, like most bangers today.

That's why NO police were frustrated, only 3 of the city's major gangs use colors, so they had a hard time telling who was who.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 18th, 2005, 10:19 pm

A Ghost wrote:
crstnamre wrote:And just for the record......I won't rat on my crimee or nothing like that, but if I have first hand knowledge of somebody doing wrong, like molesting a kid or straight killing an innocent person f*cking A straight I am going to give them up! NOW THATS OLD SCHOOL!
LMAO!! I think you won that one.
youngwun wrote:Also, notice they went to Toledo, not Harlem, South Central, New Orleans or Chicago.
What is Toledo like?
Dunn wrote:fu-- these nazi's they don't deserve the protection of the first ammendment for free speech and assembly because it clearly states in that ammendment that freedom of speech is not viable if they're assembly presents a clear and present danger... There is no denying the fact that they knew what the response would be when they went to Toledo. Also, when they were there those marks spit on and disrespected a black woman, I wouldn't let some thunderbolt rockin mother fucker thinkin he Thor from some saturday morning cartoon disrespectin a woman like that in my neighborhood. And those stores that got looted were hit because they had a history of racist and or exclusionary tendencies.
The crowd should not have thrown rocks at the police. If anything throw them at the nazi's.

However violence is not the answer. Rise above the hate and show the ignorant bigots that they can't win.

the police were protecting the nazis. tahts why they threw rocks at the police. they couldnt get to the nazis.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 18th, 2005, 10:33 pm

i woulda loved to see not one person protest the nazi march. let those racists walk down the sidewalks like a buncha dumbasses, and everybody else just go on living their lives normally. That woulda made a HUGE statement. But instead, those stupid ass niggers had to act like stupid ass niggers lol.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 18th, 2005, 10:46 pm

or i mean, if you gonna do something, do something organized. rioting, looting, throwing rocks, that just furthur shows the you buncha uneducated low life animals that the nazis think you are.

"many headed to one conclusion.. niggaz aint ready for revolution"
-Dead Prez

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 19th, 2005, 2:11 am

makaveli389 wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
crstnamre wrote:And just for the record......I won't rat on my crimee or nothing like that, but if I have first hand knowledge of somebody doing wrong, like molesting a kid or straight killing an innocent person f*cking A straight I am going to give them up! NOW THATS OLD SCHOOL!
LMAO!! I think you won that one.
youngwun wrote:Also, notice they went to Toledo, not Harlem, South Central, New Orleans or Chicago.
What is Toledo like?
Dunn wrote:fu-- these nazi's they don't deserve the protection of the first ammendment for free speech and assembly because it clearly states in that ammendment that freedom of speech is not viable if they're assembly presents a clear and present danger... There is no denying the fact that they knew what the response would be when they went to Toledo. Also, when they were there those marks spit on and disrespected a black woman, I wouldn't let some thunderbolt rockin mother fucker thinkin he Thor from some saturday morning cartoon disrespectin a woman like that in my neighborhood. And those stores that got looted were hit because they had a history of racist and or exclusionary tendencies.
The crowd should not have thrown rocks at the police. If anything throw them at the nazi's.

However violence is not the answer. Rise above the hate and show the ignorant bigots that they can't win.
I thought there was a 15 minute standoff where both sides didnt do anything, and when the nazis left the rioting started?

the police were protecting the nazis. tahts why they threw rocks at the police. they couldnt get to the nazis.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 19th, 2005, 6:59 am

makaveli389 wrote:i woulda loved to see not one person protest the nazi march. let those racists walk down the sidewalks like a buncha dumbasses, and everybody else just go on living their lives normally. That woulda made a HUGE statement. But instead, those stupid ass niggers had to act like stupid ass niggers lol.

Thats right! They were looking for a reaction and they got a reaction. If the people would have just ignored them they would have had no satisfaction.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 19th, 2005, 7:14 am

One BIG point...

They actually had a KLAN march through Toledo not too long ago. NO protest, NOBODY went down there, NOBODY even cared, because they were designated NON-RESIDENTIAL marching space! It's one thing to march through the city in a commercial area, it's another to walk right by folks houses preaching hate.

Another point is that the Nazis were on the radio the night before, addessing the folks that lived there in Toledo, saying "We're coming through! We are gonna take over..." etc. etc. and it got people heated obviously.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 19th, 2005, 7:36 am

Cold Bear wrote:One BIG point...

They actually had a KLAN march through Toledo not too long ago. NO protest, NOBODY went down there, NOBODY even cared, because they were designated NON-RESIDENTIAL marching space! It's one thing to march through the city in a commercial area, it's another to walk right by folks houses preaching hate.

Another point is that the Nazis were on the radio the night before, addessing the folks that lived there in Toledo, saying "We're coming through! We are gonna take over..." etc. etc. and it got people heated obviously.
What radio station??? It would be interesting to see the text of their rhetoric the night before.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 19th, 2005, 7:42 am

can't find it offhand I heard it on a interview with a preacher from Toledo

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 19th, 2005, 7:57 am

I did find their website and radio station info. I did'nt listen to the radio broadcasts, but I imagine it's there. Info is in a new thread. TY!
Cold Bear wrote:can't find it offhand I heard it on a interview with a preacher from Toledo

I will look and see if I can find it for us to check out.
Last edited by Christina Marie on October 19th, 2005, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christina Marie

Re: Not Exactly!

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 19th, 2005, 9:38 am

Looks like he won't be educating us on this issue. Damn! And I was so looking forward to being "1OldSchool"ed. :roll:
crstnamre wrote:Who is an uneducated rat??? Why don't you educate us 1OldSchool since you want to be telling others how uneducated they are.??? And if you are calling me a rat for saying that I would report him for being a possible Nazi war criminal and participating in the extermination of over 6 million Jews, then not only are you the one who is uneducated, but you are a cold heartless MF'er as well.

1OldSchool wrote:And your an uneducated rat
crstnamre wrote:
deepneedle wrote:If I were undercover, then I wouldn't be posting.

I am white (but nevertheless, not undercover).

I am a Jew. Many family members of mine were murdered during the Holocost. Lucky for me, my grandparents had already left Europe about 25 years earlier. Otherwise, I would never have been born.

I HATE Nazis. In April of this year, I was in Thailand. I decided to take a little tour around Phuket. I was "paired" with an old man who would have been just the right age to have been in the Nazi party, as a Hitler youth if nothing else.

At one point he and I were in a small boat, together. He sat in front. I sat in back, and the guy rowing the boat sat behind us both. The man was German.

I noticed a ring on his right hand's ring finger. It had a large, dark stone in the middle. Engraved in the stone was the Nazi insignia. It was inlayed with gold. "SS" in the shape of lightning bolts was engraved in the gold band on either side of the stone.

This rat-bastard had probably been wearing that ring since he was nineteen years old. After I saw the ring, I refused to continue the tour along with that Nazi. So, I went on by myself.

So, do I like Nazis? No, absolutely not. I hate them.

Do I like free speech? I love free speech. I hate Nazis, but if we try to silence them, then we allow ourselves to be silenced, too, when the day comes that what we have to say is something with which the majority of Americans disagree.

I have a lot more to say on the subject of free speech. I spent seven months in China, this past year. For now, I'll just say that websites like this one are inaccessible from the Chinese internet.

I'll tell you, if people were raiding my store like those scumbags were in Ohio, I would have had my machine gun out and I would have been picking those thieves off, one by one, or more if possible. You would, too, if that were your store or your house.

You people shoot each other for much smaller stuff, like a missing gram of cocaine during a drug transaction, so I can't imagine that if your house was being raided by your neighbors, you'd just sit by and let it happen.

-DN

No. sh*t, he was a war criminal and obviously had not come to have any remorse for the crimes the Nazi's committed. I would have been making a phone call.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 9:09 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Q wrote:those was bloods that was out there. yall aint seen dudes in red throwin it up
Nope, I ain't seen them. The bangers I saw on the news were wearing all black and white, like most bangers today.

That's why NO police were frustrated, only 3 of the city's major gangs use colors, so they had a hard time telling who was who.
P.S. By "NO" I meant New Orleans, they are trying to find the guys that were messing with the whole city during the Hurrican aftermath.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 20th, 2005, 2:01 am

that stuff in ohio is senseless and those kkk should not have been aloud to
even march thats racist not freedom of march . i bet they would not do it in LA

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 20th, 2005, 11:54 am

qbone wrote:that stuff in ohio is senseless and those kkk should not have been aloud to

HELL NAW,THOSE NIGGAS WOULDNT EVEN DARE TRY THAT IN LONG BEACH!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 20th, 2005, 4:56 pm

BkAllDay wrote:
qbone wrote:that stuff in ohio is senseless and those kkk should not have been aloud to

Depends on what parts of the LBC, it's a diverse city, just like LA, there are so many different parts to it, and some places don't even resemble being in the same city.

Plus, some places in LA LOOK nice, but are really messed up, like those apartments up on MLK in Jungles look EXACTLY like some apartments in Rancho Cucamonga (been to both), and yet one has BPS slanging and checking dudes, and the other is a normal suburb.

Personally, I want to see them go down Rosecrantz, then march up and down Oleander, let TTP's and FTP's show them some of that "Piru Love".

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 20th, 2005, 5:06 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
BkAllDay wrote:

Depends on what parts of the LBC, it's a diverse city, just like LA, there are so many different parts to it, and some places don't even resemble being in the same city.

Plus, some places in LA LOOK nice, but are really messed up, like those apartments up on MLK in Jungles look EXACTLY like some apartments in Rancho Cucamonga (been to both), and yet one has BPS slanging and checking dudes, and the other is a normal suburb.

Personally, I want to see them go down Rosecrantz, then march up and down Oleander, let TTP's and FTP's show them some of that "Piru Love".

I don't know....I just don't believe that something like that would be tolerated in LB. You are correct the city is diverse, but for the most part we are solid and don't go in for that racist BS. At least not from what I have seen and I have been and have friends in north town, west side, central and I live on the east side and I have never seen nor had any type of racial issues with anyone. Maybe thats because I get along well with everyone...I will talk to anyone as long as they are capable of conversing and, lol, even some that are not!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2005, 8:08 pm

crstnamre wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
BkAllDay wrote:

I don't know....I just don't believe that something like that would be tolerated in LB. You are correct the city is diverse, but for the most part we are solid and don't go in for that racist BS. At least not from what I have seen and I have been and have friends in north town, west side, central and I live on the east side and I have never seen nor had any type of racial issues with anyone. Maybe thats because I get along well with everyone...I will talk to anyone as long as they are capable of conversing and, lol, even some that are not!
Oh, no doubt basically anywhere in the US doesn't go for that racist BS these days. There is no real "racist stronghold" where people are gonna support that BS. If there are people like that, they are an isolated majority which is why they have to come together to organize these things, to get disproportional amounts of media attention, making it seem like there's lots of them.

What I meant to say was that they would try to find either the route that gets a lot of attention (by starting a riot in which both the rioters look bad and the Nazi's would be unharmed) or find a route where no one would be there to counter protest (like in a commercial, non-residential area).

I meant to say I would like to see them bravely march in areas that they would be in danger and see how much foolish arrogance they have then.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 21st, 2005, 8:40 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
BkAllDay wrote:

Oh, no doubt basically anywhere in the US doesn't go for that racist BS these days. There is no real "racist stronghold" where people are gonna support that BS. If there are people like that, they are an isolated majority which is why they have to come together to organize these things, to get disproportional amounts of media attention, making it seem like there's lots of them.

What I meant to say was that they would try to find either the route that gets a lot of attention (by starting a riot in which both the rioters look bad and the Nazi's would be unharmed) or find a route where no one would be there to counter protest (like in a commercial, non-residential area).

I meant to say I would like to see them bravely march in areas that they would be in danger and see how much foolish arrogance they have then.
You are right, it would'nt go over in any metro areas, they used Toledo only to exploit the weakness's a smaller community would have. Well...at the very least hopefully if something happens like this again the people will have learned and be wise enough to realize it will be more effective to not react at all.

[img]http://www.photohosting.info/uploads/c936a0be1a.gif[/img]