Polish Gangs In USA

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Polish Gangs In USA

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 5:15 pm

Are there any?
There are lots of polish people in Chicago where im from and ive seen a couple polish gangs there, but what about Cali, New York, Nevada. etc?

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Polish Gangs In USA

Unread post by Ice » December 3rd, 2003, 5:56 pm

yea i know theres a lotta polish gangs in chi town, as a matter of fact i was in chicago for thanksgiving fuckin around the polish neighborhoods, went to "Chicago by night" on belmont & central ave to check out some bulgarian peeps but didnt notice any gang activity whatsoever, no tags, nothing...

where exactly r the polish gangs in chicago at?

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 6:43 pm

really tending to be On Milwaukee Ave. I know when I grew up, got into polish areas. not only these but there is quite a few polish 'hoods.
so milwaukee ave, elston ave, bryn marw ave, W lawrence ave..i think you get where im at. maybe even elmwood park and around those neighbourhoods.
see im not sure with the gangs but when i grew up there, so many polish groups but i didnt know if they were gangs, usually word got around that they were, but i didnt believe it. also in the polish areas lots of graffiti that looks like gang related.

possibly polish mafias too.

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » December 5th, 2003, 2:28 am

Well I heard there is Polafia in Chicago (and maybe some other places).

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 5th, 2003, 1:23 pm

^^^
yes ive heard of that, my dad has older freinds in that and related to that.
I think every polish person in chicago knows about that.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » July 2nd, 2009, 4:15 pm

THE BACK OF THE YARDS WAS ALL POLISH ONE TIME THATS WHERE THE SAINTS COME FROM FEW OTHER CLUBS I THINK VIKINGS WERE POLISH 1ST -THERE WAS THE POLISH DIESIPLES ON THE SOUTHSIDE FOR AFEW YEARS -BUT MAINLY I THINK THERE WAS ALOT OF POLISH BANGERS IN DIFFERENT MOBS THEN THERE WAS POLISH GANGS -MAYBE ALOT OF LIL WANNNA BE MOBS THAT LAST FOR THE SUMMER OR FEW WEEKENDS -IF YOUR POLISH YOU SHOULD KNOW POLSKI DONT STICK TOGETHER FOR THE BETTER OF ALL-= ITS ALL FOR THEMSELVES -THERE WAS IS ALOT OF POPES THAT ARE POLISH -SOUTH SIDE POLISH PRIDE -IPN TILL THEE END -MIGHTY

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » July 3rd, 2009, 3:10 pm

SPINN wrote:THE BACK OF THE YARDS WAS ALL POLISH ONE TIME THATS WHERE THE SAINTS COME FROM FEW OTHER CLUBS I THINK VIKINGS WERE POLISH 1ST -THERE WAS THE POLISH DIESIPLES ON THE SOUTHSIDE FOR AFEW YEARS -BUT MAINLY I THINK THERE WAS ALOT OF POLISH BANGERS IN DIFFERENT MOBS THEN THERE WAS POLISH GANGS -MAYBE ALOT OF LIL WANNNA BE MOBS THAT LAST FOR THE SUMMER OR FEW WEEKENDS -IF YOUR POLISH YOU SHOULD KNOW POLSKI DONT STICK TOGETHER FOR THE BETTER OF ALL-= ITS ALL FOR THEMSELVES -THERE WAS IS ALOT OF POPES THAT ARE POLISH -SOUTH SIDE POLISH PRIDE -IPN TILL THEE END -MIGHTY
You are polish??

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » July 6th, 2009, 7:15 pm

YES I AM SOUTHSIDE POLISH PRIDE -GORAL -ARCHER-PULASKI AREA BEFORE IT CHANGED BUT THERE STILL SOME POLISH OVER THERE--WHY WHATS UP TY YEST POLAK

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » July 7th, 2009, 9:22 am

SPINN wrote:YES I AM SOUTHSIDE POLISH PRIDE -GORAL -ARCHER-PULASKI AREA BEFORE IT CHANGED BUT THERE STILL SOME POLISH OVER THERE--WHY WHATS UP TY YEST POLAK
Lol,jestem z Polski ziomek.Mam w chicago daleką rodzine.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » July 7th, 2009, 10:08 am

THATS KOOL BRO YA NIE UMEN ZABARDZO PISA PO POLSKU ALE ZIE DOGADAMY -LOL- JESTE POLSKA NIE ZGINYWA PUKI MY ZYEMY -SAY IT LOUD POLISH AND PROUD !!!

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » July 7th, 2009, 11:04 am

SPINN wrote:THATS KOOL BRO YA NIE UMEN ZABARDZO PISA PO POLSKU ALE ZIE DOGADAMY -LOL- JESTE POLSKA NIE ZGINYWA PUKI MY ZYEMY -SAY IT LOUD POLISH AND PROUD !!!
Hehe,yeah i think i'll be in chicago in a little while,ill be at Jedynka heavy...

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » October 13th, 2010, 3:21 pm

THERE WAS A CREW ON THE SOUTHSIDE -CALLED SOUTHSIDE POLISH PARTY BOYS THEY HAD WHITE JACKETS WITH A POLISH EAGLE HOLDIN A VODKA BOTTLE WITH SOUTHSIDE POLISH PARTY BOYS ON THE BACK -FELL APART AFTER AWHILE FEW TURNED INSANE POPES -THERE WAS ANOTHER CREW PWA POLAKS WITH ATTITUDES THEY TO FELL APART AND SOME TURNED POPES TO -THERE WAS POLISH LORDS UP NORTH BUT THEY WERE PART OF GL